Little do you know/choni stor...

By Choni_is_hot

Cheryl hates the Southside serpents and wants nothing to do with them with a twin brother named Jason and hap... More

Preppys
Tryouts
Better than john
Kicked off
Caught
Hey old friend
Be mine?
Promise ring
The darkness awaits
It's just a dare cher
Ronnies dangerous
Anna
Home
Rough

Lost feelings

718 14 0
By Choni_is_hot

CHERYL'S POV
I am on my way to break up with John who is at practice I walked in the field to see John passing the football with his friends and he saw me he ran over to me trying to give me a kiss I pushed him away  .hey what the hell he said to me  um John we should break up I said to him  he looked furious I was scared he was walking towards me and grabbed my throat chocking me until toni punched him she looked at my neck. And saw a bruise then I saw darkness in her eye she started to beat the hell out of John they tried pulling her off but she kept punching until I said toni stop she stopped right then and there she walked up to me and picked me up and took me to the nurses office .

Toni was pasting back-and-forth saying I am gonna kill him I am gonna kill him I got up and kissed her and it got pretty heated I jumped on her 5 minutes into making out betty walked in betty screamed and made me and Toni screamed which caused Veronica and Kevin to run in OMG MY SHIP HAS SAILED Kevin said .Toni hide her head in my neck I started to scratch her neck . Ok guys leave my baby is tired I said to them . Toni was driving the car while I was reading a book she grabbed my leg and smiled I gave her a kiss . She carried me inside because I faked sleep .

She laid me on the bed and took off my pants and put  on one of her hoodies that said topaz on the back on me  she took off her shirt and her pants  she laid down beside me and  she put her head in my neck then she placed my hand on her neck and I started to scratch her neck and then she fell asleep then I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
194K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
551K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...