𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃...

By FUHHZZ

Bella Harrington, a innocent wealthy, and also one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet. Keith Taylor, m... More

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ⇦
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 21

5.1K 136 35
By FUHHZZ

"Don't you got that dinner thing with Bella parents today? He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm not stressing over it, but I know her mom gone give me a hard time. I'm not gone show out though, then she gone find another reason to not like me."

"I'm telling you her momma is racist." He said.

"I know she is. Bella doesn't think she is, she said to just give her time." I sighed.

It's also been a week since I found out about my own dad trying to come after me. Well, my sperm donor. I don't know nothing about what happen between him, and my mom.

Or why he after me.

I found out about him a few months ago, but never tried to get in contact. Now he becoming my enemy I'm glad I ain't reach out.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"Bella asked me to bring her clothes to her cheerleading practice. She forgot them, you can survive without me." I told him making him glare at me.

"Bitch." He mumbled but I heard him. I chuckled about to walk outside to the bleachers when Bella's little emo friend stepped in front of me.

"Keith." She scoffed.

"Fuck you doing out here?" I asked.

"I came to watch Bella, she invited me to since I didn't have any classes today." She shrugged.

"Mhm." I said pushing past her before she could say something else to me. I went outside seeing Bella doing one of her routines.

She saw me, and smiled continuing to do them. When they finished, and took a quick break she ran over to me jumping in my arms.

"Sorry, I'm all sweaty." She laughed jumping them.

"Shit, I don't care." I shrugged kissing her lips softly. She laughed pushing me away.

"Ready for the dinner with my parents tonight? Don't get cold feet." She told me drinking some of her water.

"I'm not, I can handle it."

She squinted eyes at me. "It won't be bad, you'll have me. And my siblings already like you." Shit I forgot her brother, and sister were going to be there.

"You saying that it won't be bad is just making me think that it's going to be bad."

"Well it isn't. I'll see you tonight." She smiled kissing my cheek.

"Why that emo girl at yo practice?!" I yelled so she could hear me.

"I invited her." She yelled back.

I turned, and saw Eva just sitting there with her legs crossed watching Bella's every move. I rolled my eyes at her, walked off going back inside of the school.

-

"Keith. I'm very happy that you got to join us today." Her dad smiled as he invited me in. Bella told me to just act, and dress like myself so that's what Imma do.

"Look who made it." Her sister Cameron smirked. "Bella's in the kitchen with our mother, she should be out though."

"This is the boyfriend?" A guy asked making Cameron nod. "Hey, I'm the Kyler. Our parents favorite."

Cameron looked at him and smacked his chest. "Don't lie to him." She scoffed walking to the table. Forgot how big her house was.

"Hi." Bella cheesed coming from the back. She wrapped her arms around me hugging me tightly making me chuckle.

"Happy ass." I joked making her roll her eyes hitting me playfully. She was wearing a red classic dress except it didn't look classic on her.

She looked beautiful.

"You look beautiful baby." I whispered kissing her forehead.

"Well thank you, so do you." She smiled.

"Come on." She said grabbing my hand. Everyone was already at the table as I pulled out the chair for her. She sat down signing for me to sit down next to her.

Which I was already about to do.

"It's so lovely for you to join us Keith." Her dad smiled.

"Stop talking to him like he's a robot or something." Cameron told him making Kyler chuckle.

"Yes, It's um, very nice to have you." Her mom fake smiled.

Racist ass.

"Thank you for having me." I responded with a small white smile. I grabbed Bella's thigh, and put it onto mine. She looked over at me as I saw her blush a little.

Once we started eating a few minutes went by with just Cameron, and Kyler arguing a little. "What are your plans for the future Keith?" Her mom asked out of the blue.

"College of course, then work my way up for internships. I plan on owing my own enterprise." I told her truthfully.

Once I get out of the gang business I'll definitely have enough money to make my own enterprise.

I already have enough now. But for some reason I still want to go to college.

"Wonderful. Maybe I could give you some advice after dinner. I own many enterprises, I can you on a head start." Her dad told me.

I thanked him as her mom just kept squinting eyes at me. "Do you have any siblings of your own?" She asked.

I nodded. "A sister. Naomi."

"And what about your parents?" She asked.

Bella slowly grabbed my hand so I wouldn't loose my shit or anything. I wasn't about to let her get to me or nothing but damn.

The fuck she asking so many questions for?

"My mom passed, and my dad is absent." I told her nonchalantly.

"So if you don't have parents how are you paying for college? For you, and your sister?" She asked.

I looked up slowly at her. She really about to urk my nerves.  "Mom." Bella said in a warning tone.

"I'm just asking Bella." She sighed.

"Well don't." Bella responded making me a little surprised.

"My mom left us money before she died. I turned 18 a few months ago. It's in my account now." I said which was half of a lie.

"See, it was only a question." Her mom defended.

"Who wants to dessert?" Kyler asked trying to change the subject.

-

After everything was done I decided to be nice, and went to help Bella's mom in the kitchen. Bella went upstairs to her room to change out of her dress because she said that it was killing her.

I gave her mom the last dish as she set it down, and turned towards me. "How much do you want?" She asked.

"What?" I asked looking at her dumbfounded.

"Money. How much do you want? I want you to stay away from Bella because I'm sure that you're only with her for money. So how much do you want?" She asked.

"Hell is you talking about?" I chuckled.

"Even if your mother did leave you money after she passed I'm very sure that it wasn't enough for you, and your sister both to go to college." She responded.

"You don't know nothing about my life, and I don't want no damn money from you, or Bella. I'm with her because I want to be." I shrugged.

"Oh please, you're nothing but a low class hoodrat. I don't like you around my daughter but somehow she likes you. So how much do you want so you can be on your way?" She asked.

I just looked at her, and laughed. I was about to lose my shit, and I knew it so all I did was walk out of the kitchen, and went upstairs to Bella's room.

I opened the door seeing her in her underwear, and white crop top.

"Hi." She smiled seeing me come inside. I nodded, and closed the door making her concerned. "What's wrong?" She asked coming towards me.

She put her hands softly onto my face looking in my eyes. "If it's about the questions my mom asked you I'm sorry. I didn't know that she was about to ask that or anything else."

"It's not about that. I'm passed all of that, nothing wrong with me baby. I'm good." I assured kissing her lips.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

I nodded. "I'm good." I didn't know if it was right to tell her yet about her mom tryna offer me money to stay away from her. She looked so happy right now.

I didn't want to say anything to break her mood. I still gotta face my father tomorrow too after school. I don't know what he want from me or why he coming after me but Imma find out.

I turned my head seeing her mirror that was right there making me laugh. "Were you checking yourself out?"

Her cheeks flushed in embarrassment. "I was not."

"You were." I chuckled grabbing her turning her around so now she was back facing me. "I don't blame you, I would too." I whispered while rubbing onto her breast softly from under her crop top.

She whimpered lowly touching my hands. "Someone could walk in you know."

I hummed sliding my hands down her side, and gave her ass a small smack. "Keith." She whispered.

I continued to look at her in the mirror, and grabbed her hair bending her down onto her dresser that was by the standing mirror.

She put her forearms onto while wiggling her ass towards me. I slid my finger up, and down the lips of her pussy over the fabric as she dropped her head into her arm.

I unzipped my pants, and pulled out my dick while sliding her panties down. Anyone could walk in. And it was risky.

But that only made it more fun.

I grabbed her hair again lifting her up. "Watch me fuck you baby." I whispered. She bit her lip as I slowly slid myself inside of her.

She squeezed her eyes shut while holding onto the edge of the dresser. I saw her balance getting a little weak while I thrusted into her. She was soaked when I saw her coming onto me already.

"K-Keith, I can't." She whimpered lowly while watching me fuck her.

"But look at how good you taking me." I smirked grabbing her hips. I pulled her onto mine sliding her back, and forth trying to hold in my grunts, and moans myself.

I watched myself slide in, and out of her each time. She was soaking all around me.

She felt amazing.

I couldn't even describe how I feel when I be inside of her.

I went a little fast as she continued to watch me fuck her in the mirror. "Oh my g-god." She moaned lowly with her voice hitching. 

She started loosing her balance more as I pulled her up by her hair. I wrapped my arm around her stomach just pounding into her.

She came again while holding onto my lower stomach. I pulled out, and turned her around to face me. I set her back faced onto the bed, and grabbed her legs wrapping them around my waist.

Sliding inside of her again I grabbed her legs holding them up thrusting in her making her take all of me. Balls deep.

She came again, and with one last thrust I pulled out coming onto her stomach. Her grip onto the sheets loosened with her breathing still being heavy.

I chuckled, and bent down to kiss her lips softly, she was too out of breath, and too tired to kiss me back.

Her eyes were still closed but her breathing was slowing down. "You okay baby?" I asked being a little concerned.

"Yes, can't really move though." She reached out making me laugh. I grabbed a wipe from her desk, and cleaned her off while kissing in between her thighs.

"Can you help me to my pillow." She pouted looking completely tired out.

I picked her up bridal style, and put her in the bed fully with her head onto the pillow. I pulled the cover over her , and started to kiss all over her face.

"I probably won't be at school for two days." I told her.

She slowly opened her eyes with a little pout. "Why not?"

"Gotta handle something. And keep Naomi safe. I'll still be catching to everything I just won't be there." I sighed.

"Handling something takes two days? Did someone get hurt or something? Are you in trouble?" She asked.

"No, something with business, and stuff that needs handling. Meeting someone tomorrow, and I don't know how it's gone go, or what they even want." I said truthfully.

"Who are you meeting?"

"Sperm donor." I told her.

"Oh, are you nervous about it?" She asked.

"I just want to see what he want, and why he after me." I said honestly.

"He's after you? Why didn't you tell me any of this?" She sighed.

"I don't want you to worry about any of that, I rather keep you away from it then you bring you in it." I said.

"But- No Bella. I don't want you in any of this shit okay?" I said cutting her off.

"I just don't want you to get hurt." She said lowly.

"I won't. Everything gone go good." I assured.

"Will you be able to call me or anything... so I can make sure?" She asked.

I nodded. "I'll always be able to call you."

She smiled leaning up to give me a peck onto the lips. She examined my face and rubbed my cheek. "I love you." She said.

My eyes went wide a little. I don't even think that she knows what she just said considering the fact that she looked so calm while still rubbing my cheek.

She realized that I didn't say anything making her stop rubbing my cheek with her cheeks turning red. "Sorry... I didn't mean to freak you out. I just wanted you to know."

"I'm not freaked out. I was just stunned for a while. I love you too." I said truthfully.

This girl really brought out my soft spot, and also the good in me after these 5 months that we been together.

"Are you only saying it because I said it?" She asked.

"Not at all. I'm in love with you Bella Harrington. And I never been in love with anyone. So I really
mean it when I say it." I sighed.

She smiled as the door opened making her both turn, and look. "Sorry, I just needed to use your hairbrush." Her sister said.

"It's fine, it's in the bathroom." She said making her nod.

"I love you." I repeated as she cheesed.

"I love you more." She responded.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 66 13
This is a teen hate love story. Asia wants to like Ja'Paris, but because she misses home. She decides to be a hard ass and hide those feelings for Ja...
1K 78 45
There was a girl named Katherine Diana Hale, she was a nurse and just needs to be promoted being a professional cardiologist. It was easy for her bec...
398 22 30
" Even white roses have black shadows. " You have, hopefully, read Cameron's and Lennox's story. Now its Rose, Cameron JR, Love, Max's, and Theo's s...
27 0 12
These group of friends made such good memories when they were in elementary school, high school, college... and now that they finally graduated all t...