π‹πˆπŽππ„π’π’, π–Ύπ–½π—†π—Žπ—‡π–½...

By Maze_Wolf_Mcu_

Y/n, Edmund, and the other Pevensie siblings haven't been to Narnia in awhile. And they all miss it. They mis... More

Book Two
Characters
Chapter 1: Back in Narnia
Chapter 2: Cair Paravel
Chapter 3: Aslan?
Chapter 4: Prince Caspian
Chapter 5: Aslan's How
Chapter 6: Left Behind
Chapter 7: The Wolf and The Hag
Chapter 8: Peter vs Miraz

Chapter 9: Going Home

4.6K 131 87
By Maze_Wolf_Mcu_

~3rd Person P.O.V.~

Peter, Edmund and Y/n held their swords in their hands as they ran to the edge of the platform, watching as Miraz's men make their way back to their side where the Telmarine army stood. After a couple seconds, cannonballs arm immediately being thrown the Narnians way. And with that, the Telmarine's begin making their way towards them, swords raised up high as they rode on their horses.

Standing above the How, Susan gets all the archers, including herself, ready, grabbing arrows from their quivers and putting them in their bows. Glancing over his shoulder, Peter gives Caspian a look, to which the prince and a centaur begin riding their way inside the How and to the rest of their army.

For only him, Edmund and Y/n to hear, Peter begins counting as cannonballs continuing being thrown their way, causing the ground to rumble every couple seconds, all while they watch the Telmarines getting closer and closer. All the archers from on top of the How, raise their bow and arrows up high, holding it back as they were ready to shoot.

"Get ready!" Peter shouts when he finishes counting.

Suddenly, the ground breaks beneath the Telmarines, making them all fall, letting out shouts and cries as their horses landed on the ground. After that, Susan and the archers release their arrows, hitting almost all the Telmarine soldiers inside the big hole in the ground. The Narnians begin making their way towards the Telmarines, Edmund quickly hopping on a horse while doing so.

Peter and Y/n exchanged a glance before joining in, dispersing as they began fighting Telmarine soldiers they met halfway. Fighting one, she kicks the soldier back in the hole, making him let out a loud groan before she turns around, letting out a deep roar as her swords meet with a Telmarine's. 

Quickly kicking a man away, she looks over to the other army, seeing the Telmarines slowly making their way over before she looks up at the sky, seeing gryphons flying above them, archers in their grips. She tears her eyes away, continuing to fight once she saw a gryphon collapse to the ground.

"Back to the How!" Peter instructs loudly to the Narnian army.

Y/n quickly does as told, along with the rest of the army, all of them running straight towards the How. However, the Telmarines stop them by throwing their cannonballs, blocking their entrance back inside. Y/n looks up at the archers, seeing Susan suddenly falling, but Trumpkin was quick enough to catch her before she lands on a rock below her. Y/n meets Susan halfway as they meet up with Peter, Edmund and Caspian, all of them holding their weapons as they faced the Telmarines.

Instantly, the five began running forward, meeting Telmarine soldiers halfway as they begin fighting again. Y/n clashes her sword against many other swords, kicking the Telmarines away from her as she knocks them to the ground. Glancing to her left, she sees Reepicheep struggling slightly. Running up behind the the Telmarine, attacking him before he was sent to the ground. Y/n looks at the mouse, giving him a little smile, to which she gets a fond one back before they continue fighting.

As she continued fighting, Y/n found herself being right beside Edmund, both best friends fighting beside one another. Seeing a Telmarine behind her, Edmund quickly moves Y/n out of the way just as she sees one coming up behind him, both quickly attacking the Telmarine soldiers before they found themselves facing each other. The two held eye contact as they stood there, somewhat awkwardly.

Not wasting a second, Edmund leans forward, crashing his lips onto hers, slightly surprising the girl. Y/n jumps slightly but kisses back in the end. The kiss only lasted for about two or three seconds before Edmund pulled away, his brown eyes staring into her e/c ones again, a cheeky smile on his lips.

"I've been wanting to do that for so long." Edmund admits.

Before either one of them could say anything again, Edmund's sword clashes against a Telmarine's. Once he was done, Y/n grabs him by the back of the neck, their lips meeting once again, moving in sync. Edmund places one hand on her waist, the other still holding his sword. Once they pull away, they lean their foreheads against one another's.

"Me, too." Y/n replies, their lips brushing against one another's.

Hearing more footsteps coming towards them, the best... friend? now continuing fighting, dispersing slightly. As she fought, all of a sudden, Y/n turns around, e/c eyes widening in excitement once she sees the trees moving around, attacking the Telmarine soldiers. Peter, Susan, Caspian, Edmund and Y/n all met halfway with other Narnians, watching as a tree breaks through the ground, breaking one of the cannonballs.

"For Aslan!" Peter yells.

All the Narnians cheer as they run forward with the kings and queens. They followed the Telmarines before coming to a stop in front of a river, the other army doing the same in front of them. Across the bridge, stood Lucy, Aslan walking up beside her. The Telmarines began riding towards them, either riding through the river or across the bridge.

Aslan let's out a deep and loud roar, causing them to stop, glancing to their right, seeing part of the river water coming straight towards them. Suddenly, it becomes a giant man, all made of water. The soldiers quickly jump into the river on the other side, right before the man breaks the bridge. Eventually, the man disappears, turning back into the river again. Peter, Caspian, Edmund, Y/n and Susan make their way through the river, stopping right in front of Lucy and Aslan. The father and daughter meet eyes, a smile growing onto Y/n's face more before they all kneel down.

"Rise, kings and queens of Narnia." Aslan orders, Peter, Edmund, Y/n and Susan obeying. All except Caspian. "All of you."

All of them look down at Caspian, who looks at Aslan before looking back down at the ground below him.

"I do not think I am ready." Caspian admits.

"It's for that very reason I know you are." Aslan replies.

Slowly, Caspian rises to his feet before they suddenly look behind them, seeing a few mice carrying an injured Reepicheep. Lucy jogs to his side once they placed him down, opening her cordial and placing a drop in his mouth. Reepicheep breathlessly wakes up, glancing at Lucy while doing so.

"Thank you, Your Majesty. Thank you." Reepicheep speaks up, then seeing Aslan. "Oh! Hail, Aslan! It is a great honor to be in..."

Reepicheep stops himself when he stumbles forward, then seeing his tail was gone. With embarrassment, he tries to cover it, glancing around.

"I am completely out of countenance. I must crave your indulgence for appearing in this unseemly fashion. Perhaps a drop more?" Reepicheep asks hopefully.

"I don't think it does that." Lucy tells him.

"You could have a go." Reepicheep tries again.

Aslan let's out a chuckle. "It becomes you well, small one."

"All the same, great king, I regret that I must withdraw, for a tail is the honor and glory of a mouse." Reepicheep states, holding his sword out.

"Perhaps you think too much of your honor, friend." Aslan observes.

"Well, it's not just the honor. It's also great for balance. And climbing. And grabbing things." Reepicheep lists, stammering slightly.

"May it please Your High Majesty, we will not bear the shame of wearing an honor denied to our chief." Another mouse explains, him and the others holding their swords and tails up.

Aslan chuckles under his breath. "Not for the sake of your dignity, but for the love of your people."

Just then, Reepicheep's tail grows back, smiles coming onto all of their faces.

"Look! Thank you, my liege. I will treasure it always. From this day forward it will serve as a great reminder of my huge humility." Reepicheep exclaims in happiness, making them all laugh.

"Now, where is this dear little friend you've told me so much about?" Aslan questions.

All of them look over at Trumpkin, who slowly and awkwardly looks back, gaze looking at the lion. Slowly, he makes his way forward, kneeling down in front of the lion before Aslan let's out a roar, making him jump.

"Do you see him now?" Lucy asks.

~

In a nice and beautiful dress, Y/n sat on a horse, that was riding beside Edmund's horse. Both teenagers held each other's hands, the Pevensie boy softly caressing the back of her hand with the pad of his thumb.

All around them, stood Narnians, cheering for their new king, and the old kings and queens who rode behind Caspian. Y/n and Edmund meet eyes, the boy bringing her hand up towards his lips, placing a soft kiss on her knuckles.

With red cheeks, Y/n glances down, not seeing the little loving smile Edmund held as he gazed at her from the side. From in front of them, Aslan glanced back at his daughter, a proud smile on his face as he sees her and Edmund.

~

"Narnia belongs to the Narnians, just as it does to man. Any Telmarines who want to stay and live in peace are welcome to. But for any of you who wish, Aslan will return you to the home of our forefathers." Caspian explains as they all stood in front of a crowd.

"It's been generations since we left Telmar." A Telmarine informs.

"We're not referring to Telmar. Your ancestors were seafaring brigands. Pirates run aground on an island. There they found a cave, a rare chasm that brought them here from their world. The same world as our kings and queens." Aslan explains, looking to the kings and queens of the old. "It is to that island I can return you. It is a good place for any who wish to make a new start."

"I will go." A Telmarine, Glozelle, offers. "I will accept the offer."

"So will we." Caspian's aunt adds.

"Because you have spoken first, your future in that world shall be good." Aslan informs.

Just then, a tree starts to move, the trunk breaking apart slightly as it creates a hole in the middle. Caspian's aunt and Glozelle walk through, suddenly disappearing, making the crowd gasp and murmur many words.

"How do we know he is not leading us to our death?" One calls out.

"Sire. If my example can be of any service, I will take eleven mice through with no delay." Reepicheep intervenes.

Aslan glances to Peter and Susan, who exchange a sadden look, one Edmund, Y/n and Lucy didn't notice.

"We'll go." Peter suddenly offers.

"We will?" Y/n asks.

"Come on. Our time's up. After all..." Peter begins, walking to Caspian and holding out his sword. "...we're not really needed here anymore."

Caspian grasp the sword. "I will look after it until you return."

"I'm afraid that's just it. We're not coming back." Susan informs.

"We're not?" Lucy questions.

"You three are. At least, I think he means you three." Peter replies.

"But why?" Lucy asks.

"Did they do something wrong?" Y/n adds.

"Quite the opposite, little one. But all things have their time. Your friends have learned what they can from this world. Now it's time for them to live in their own." Aslan explains softly to his daughter, Lucy and Edmund.

"It's alright, Lu." Peter reassures, noticing his sister's sadden look. "It's not how I thought it would be... but it's alright. One day you'll see, too. Come on."

As they walk off, all of them bid their goodbyes to Trumpkin and the others behind Aslan. Y/n slowly walks towards her father, tears pooling in her eyes. She knows that she'll see him again, but when? With a frown, she hugs her father tightly, feeling him lean into the hug.

"It's alright, little one. One day, we'll see each other again." Aslan reassures.

"Promise?" Y/n asks, sniffling.

Aslan nods. "I promise."

Slowly, she pulls away, keeping one hand on his mane as she uses the other to wipe a few tears that fell down her cheeks.

"I love you, father." Y/n says softly, sniffling again.

"I love you too, little one." Aslan replies with a small smile.

Giving her father one last smile, she walks over to Peter, Edmund and Lucy, where Edmund instantly pulls her into his side as they watch Susan and Caspian talk. Suddenly, the two kiss before hugging one another.

"I'm sure when I'm older I'll understand." Lucy whispers to Peter.

Edmund glances at Y/n, smiling at her, getting one back before Susan joins them. The five slowly make their way through the hole, suddenly finding themselves back in the train station, their formal wear replaced with their school uniforms. The train stops in front of them, many students hopping inside.

"Aren't you coming, Phyllis?" The same boy from the newsstand asks, looking at Susan.

All of them glance to Susan before grabbing their bags, hopping onto the train. Edmund grips Y/n's hand in his as he searches through his bag.

"Do you think there's any way we can get back?" Edmund suddenly questions, receiving curious looks. "I've left my new torch in Narnia."

All of them share a chuckle as the train door closes, the train beginning to move. As it does, Edmund glances down at Y/n, seeing her look up at him. Leaning down, their lips brush together before meeting fully, softly caressing the back of her hand. Once pulling away, Y/n smiles up at her best... boyfriend, resting her head on his shoulder.

They'll be back.

One day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 1.3K 14
The niece of Professor Kirke, Anastasia, has heard stories of Narnia since she was a little girl. She never believed them to be true until the Pevens...
90.6K 2K 11
It had been awhile since Y/n, Peter, and the other Pevensie siblings since they left Narnia. They all miss the place a lot. What happens when on a sc...
15.4K 271 15
Around a year after they have returned from Narnia Edmund falls ill and the doctors believe they cannot save them. A message from Aslan reaches the P...
16.9K 195 23
a peter pevensie fanfiction "it was all like a dream, all this adventures we went through." ; " a narnian dream" #1#aslan 15/9/21