Alycia Debnam-Carey/ Alicia C...

By digshit

All of these are probs gonna be g!p you so if your not into that then don't read it. Feel free to suggest thi... More

Alycia Debnam-carey
Alicia clark*
Alycia Debnam-Carey
Alicia clark
Lexa kom skaikru
Alicia clark
Lexa
Alycia Debnam-Carey
Alycia Debnam-carey
Alycia Debnam-Carey/Alicia Clark
Lexa kom trikru*
Lexa the 100 au*
pure luck (lexa)
best friends younger sister* lexa Au/ A/B/O dynamics
my beautiful flower. (lexa)
Emily Thomas: Apartment*

best friends younger sister Pt. 2

4K 123 28
By digshit

"I'm going to rip your throat out." Anya growls out and Y/n looks straight at her.

"Anya! Stop this!" lexa pleads desperately, still naked as the day she was born. "We can explain."

"Lexa, get dressed and get away from Y/n now." Anya growls out.

"No." lexa says defiantly.

"Lexa, beja. I need to talk to your sister." Y/n softly says and lexa looks up at Y/n tenderly. They are still wrapped in the blankets of the couch. Their clothes scattering the floor.

"Turn around Anya." lexa scowls and Anya reluctantly turns around so Y/n and lexa can hurriedly throw on their clothes. As soon as they are finished, Anya sprints at Y/n and attacks her.

"Jok Y/n! You took advantage of my sister." Anya barks out, snapping her teeth at Y/n. She has Y/n by the collar. They both know Y/n could beat Anya anyday. Y/n is the stronger alpha. But Y/n isn't fighting back and it's infuriating Anya.

"Fight back!" Anya growls out. "You coward! You sleep with my sister and you refuse to give me an honourable fight."

"I'm not going to fight you Anya." Y/n says sadly. "I'm sorry I betrayed you but I love her."

"You don't love her! You used her. Jok you Y/n!" Anya spits out like venom.

"Get off of her Anya." lexa pushes Anya but she won't budge. Anya punches Y/n in the face and then again and again. They tumble to the floor and Anya hits her again. Blood begins to pour from Y/n's nose. Y/n whimpers slightly but she doesn't resist.

"ANYA! Get off my mate!" lexa cries out and Anya suddenly freezes. She looks in Y/n's eyes, searching for the truth.

"Tell me this isn't true." Anya grits out her words, slowly and carefully. "Tell me you didn't take my sister's virginity, her first heat, and her mating mark all in one night."

"Anya, I love her." Y/n says truthfully and painfully. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner."

"Anya, it's true. She didn't seduce me. I made the first move. I kissed her first and then it just escalated. I've loved her for a very long time." lexa says sincerely. Anya still hasn't looked in her direction.

Anya stares deep in Y/n's eyes. She shakes her head and releases Y/n's collar. The pissed off alpha gets up and dusts herself off.

"You're dead to me." Anya growls out. Lexa hurries over to Y/n and helps her mate off the floor and to the couch.

"Shit, you're bleeding a lot Y/n/n. Let me get some ice and a towel. I'll be right back." lexa says worriedly. Anya is facing the wall, refusing to look at them. She's very silent, still processing the whole situation. Lexa is in the kitchen. It's just Anya and Y/n now.

"Anya, please. I didn't do this to hurt you. You have to understand-" Y/n tries to explain but Anya turns around quickly and gives her a glare that stuns her into silence.

"I don't have to understand shit Y/n." Anya spats out. "My baby sister is 16. I trusted you to watch out for her and it turns out you were the one I needed to watch out for."

"Anya-"

"No! You know how I feel about protecting lexa. You fucked my sister. You mated her! Now she can never be with another unless you two idiots undo your bond. Do you know how dangerous that is?!" Anya shouts out.

"I don't want anyone else Anya. We mated because we love each other. The bond was too strong to ignore. Please try and understand." Y/n tries helplessly. She's losing her best friend, she can tell. She knows she messed up but she refuses to regret loving lexa.

"You've put lexa in an impossible situation. You know she's too young to truly understand the gravity of mating bonds. For god sakes, she just presented as a omega. Do you remember when you were an alpha pup?! You rutted into that beta Costia mindlessly for months! It took you a whole year to get your alpha under control. Lexa, just turned a month ago!! She's not in control of her hormones, her emotions, her actions." Anya screams and Y/n stands up.

"That's not fair!" Y/n growls out, getting angry herself. "How dare you compare lexa to Costia."

Anya bitterly chuckles and Y/n scrunches up her face in confusion.

"I wasn't comparing Costia to lexa. I'm saying that you're lexa's Costia. You are just the first alpha lexa's omega called out for. You won't be the last." Anya says with a wicked smile on her face.

She's baiting Y/n. She's looking for a fight. Y/n knows this but she can't help the loud roar that leaves her throat. Y/n charges at Anya and grabs at her collar. She snaps her teeth and growls.

"Jok you Anya!!" Y/n growls out, pumping out intimidating pheromones so strong that Anya is barely holding it together. "Lexa is my omega. I'm her alpha. Nobody else is going to touch her. She loves me." Y/n says the last part a little insecurely and something unrecognizable flashes in Anya's eyes.

"Both of you, enough!" lexa screams out. Y/n hangs her head in shame.

"Y/n, sit down on the couch so I can take care your nose." lexa says in a 'she means business' tone. Y/n hurriedly complies.

"And Anya, you sit down on the chair right there." lexa says and Anya looks like she's about to protest. "You best do what I say. I'm up to here with this overprotective alpha bullshit. You want an explanation? Then sit the fuck down."

Anya scowls and rolls her eyes but takes a seat in the chair all the more. Lexa lets out a deep sigh and moves to tend to her alpha. Y/n whimpers a little when lexa touches her nose with the cold compress.

"I'm sorry lexa. I just..she said-" Y/n stumbles over her words. She feels bad for letting her alpha take over like that but she couldn't stand to hear the words coming out of Anya's mouth any longer. Her and Costia just used each other's bodies while Y/n was going through her alpha transition. Costia knew it was just sex and so did Y/n. It's nothing like her and lexa. It hurt Y/n deeply when Anya suggested lexa was just using her. Her and lexa are so much more than primal meaningless sex.

"I know what she said. I heard her when I was leaving the kitchen." lexa says firmly. She looks at Y/n's worried features and her voice suddenly softens. She uses the hand that isn't applying pressure to Y/n's bloody nose to caress her alpha's cheek.

"She was just starting with you Y/n/n. You know I only want you. I've been in love with you long before I presented. This has nothing to do with my omega transition." lexa says softly. Y/n closes her eyes to the touch.

"I love you too. So much." Y/n whispers, purring slightly. Anya looks at the exchange and loses some of her anger. It really does seem like they love each other. But that doesn't excuse the fact that Y/n slept with her sister.

"I believe you promised me an explanation lexa." Anya says coldly. Lexa looks in Y/n's eyes for another moment before breaking the gaze and looking at her sister.

"I love Y/n." lexa starts and Anya scoffs. "No, don't do that. Listen to me, An." Anya puts her hands up in surrender. "I've been in love with Y/n since we were kids. I never thought she saw me that way. Do you know how much it hurt to see Y/n with other people?" lexa's voice cracks at the last question. Y/n looks at her surprised, not realizing this is how lexa felt.

"Do you know how shitty I felt last year every time you two would come home and start talking about Costia? I felt invisible. I felt like an idiot because I knew she just saw me as your kid sister. Then college came and I realized I had to try and move on."

"That's when you madeout with Raven." Anya supplies, suddenly all the dots connecting.

"You madeout with Raven?!" Y/n says shocked, and admittedly a little jealous.

"Yeah." lexa says sheepishly. "It was just a drunken thing. Only once. It was after I found out about you and that other beta."

"Echo.." Y/n said and lexa nodded.

"I'm so sorry lexa. I didn't know how you felt. I'm so sorry ai niron. I always loved you. You're the only one who has been in my heart." Y/n says remorsefully. She never realized lexa felt this way. She feels so bad. She could only imagine how she would feel if she had to constantly be listening about lexa with someone else. Even hearing about her making out with Raven makes Y/n irrationally jealous. It doesn't help that Raven just presented as an alpha. She knows her and lexa's pasts don't matter anymore though, only their presents.

"I know its okay. We are together now and that's all that matters." lexa says and Y/n nods. lexa wipes away the dried blood off Y/n's face since the bleeding stopped now.

"You really love her?" Anya asks, her voice still cold.

"Yes. More than anything." Y/n replies truthfully. Anya searches Y/n's eyes for any hint of a lie, but she can't find any.

"I'm not happy about this. lexa is too young to have a mate. You're not the friend I thought you were. I feel like our whole friendship has been a lie. You've been in love with my sister for years and you never told me." Anya says coldly.

"Anya-" Y/n tries.

"I need time Y/n..because right now I can't even look at you." Anya says honestly. Y/n hangs her head in shame.

"Anya, it's not her fault. I kissed her first. Besides, I'm not just your little sister. I deserve love too." lexa says vulnerably. Anya's face softens.

"I know you do lexa. I just am trying to look out for you. You don't understand -"

"I understand plenty Anya. Contrary to what you think, I am in control of my own emotions and body. I am in love with Y/n. And I can take of myself. Y/n is still the same person she was yesterday."

"Except now she's mated to my sister." Anya sighs out deeply. "Look I need time. But I'm not about to leave you two alone. I'm gonna go call mom and dad." Anya shakes her head and walks upstairs.

lexa looks at Y/n who looks completely destroyed.

"She hates me, lexa." Y/n says quietly. "My best friend hates me."

"No, Y/n/n. She's just mad. She will get over it. She loves both of us." lexa says softly, pumping out soothing pheromones. Y/n silently nods.

"Do you regret last night?" Y/n blurts out and lexa's brows furrow.

"Of course not. Do you?" lexa asks, confused.

"No. I just.. I want you to be sure." Y/n mumbles insecurely. "I love you lexa. I couldn't take you leaving me."

"I have never been so sure of anything in my life. Even if it gets rough, I'll be here." lexa rests her forehead on Y/n's and the alpha sighs out in relief at the touch.

"Promise?" Y/n says quietly, her eyes closed.

"Promise." lexa leans in and kisses Y/n sweetly. There is still much left to be sorted out, but Y/n and lexa's love is not one of those things. Their love is infinite.

///

6 Years Later

"Umph..Y/n...baby please." lexa moans, her limbs trembling and her breaths uneven. Y/n is on top of her, inside of her. Her alpha is filling her up so good.

"I....love you...ugh.. so much." Y/n cries out, grunting and panting. This is the first time they have had sex in weeks. Y/n has been working night and day on a case at her law firm. And lexa has been busy with her first gallery opening around the corner. Not to mention, little aden. The couple has been very busy.

lexa's eyes roll into the back of her head, her back arching upward. Y/n takes advantage of this new position, taking one of her omega's breasts in her mouth. She sucks hard, her eager tongue swirling around the hardening bud. The brunette's body tenses up as she gasps. Her moans are so loud.

"Shh love...w-we can't wake up Ad." Y/n whispers after she releases her mate's breast with a popping sound.

"You fill me so good..." lexa sobs out. "I can't help...it." Y/n grunts and ruts harder into lexa. Her body is jerking and her skin on fire. The sweat on their bodies is increasing as their screams of passion get louder and louder.

Y/n pins lexa's wrists above her head just the way she likes it. She begins licking the salty skin of lexa's neck. lexa sucks and tugs on Y/n's earlobe. Y/n whimpers out in pleasure. The sound of her length thrusting in and out of lexa's wet pussy filling the air.

"Fuck..oh fuck...lexa." Y/n moans. "I'm coming! Oh god, I'm coming!" Y/n moans and grunts. Her moans are breathy and desperate. Her cum spurts out, hitting lexa's inner walls. lexa screams out Y/n's name as she starts to see stars.

Y/n's thrusts get slower until she comes to a complete stop. The alpha rests her forehead against her omega's. Both have dopey satisfied smiles painted on their faces. Y/n looks at lexa's wild hair creating a halo around her lover. She looks at her lover's swollen lips and smiles. Y/n tenderly brushes her wet lips against lexa's. lexa's tongue peeks out slightly and Y/n decides to tease the brunette, sucking lightly on her tongue.

"You haven't pulled out yet babe." lexa mumbles against her lover's lips.

"I love being inside you." Y/n says tiredly right before yawning cutely.

"I love you being inside me." lexa whispers back, somehow still impossibly turned on even though her body is physically worn out. "Let's sleep. You're tired."

"But I want to make love to you more." Y/n pouts cutely, before yawning adorably again. The alpha's eyes flutter open and close and her lips smack together.

"There will be more time for that later. For now, rest." lexa says gently, pulling Y/n down for one more chaste kiss. "I love you baby."

"Mmm love you too." Y/n mumbles before drifting off to sleep. lexa's light snores are soon to follow.

///

It's early morning Sunday when the two mates are woken up to a rude awakening.

"Hey guys, are you ready to go?" Anya says as she opens the door to her sister and best friend's bedroom. What she sees though is not something she ever wanted to see again. Her sister and her sister in law butt naked in bed. Anya shakes her head and rolls her eyes.

"Really?! Wear some goddamn clothes!" Anya yells annoyingly before slamming the bedroom door. Y/n and lexa are jolted awake to the sound of Anya's muttering. Y/n looks blush red and lexa chuckles.

It definitely wasn't an easy road to Anya accepting their relationship. She was furious at Y/n for months. Then she was just indifferent towards Y/n until finally she forgave her best friend. lexa and Y/n have had her blessing since.

lexa and Anya's parents weren't all too happy to find out that their 16 year old daughter mated while they were away, but they were less freaked out once they found out it was Y/n. Gustus and Indra always had a soft spot for the Y/e/c alpha. Gustus always says that he knew lexa and Y/n were going to get together eventually. He calls it his 'parental intuition.'

The years have been nothing but kind to lexa and Y/n. Their mating has been amazing, even blessing them with their first pup. Aden Willow Y/l/n-Woods was born last spring on April 21st at 3:26 a.m. he has green eyes just like lexa, gorgeous sandy blonde hair and a shit ton of Y/n's characteristics . he is a gorgeous mix of the two.

Anya and ironically lexa's best friend Luna eventually got together. It was casual sex for a good year until Anya accidentally got Luna pregnant, resulting in lexa and Y/n's little nephew Isaac Gregory River-woods. Isaac is three years old now. Luna and Anya mated officially trading marks and all, right after he was born. They couldn't be happier.

And now the two perfect little families are supposed to go to the zoo today. Of course Anya had to walk in on her little sister and her best friend.

"Sorry An! We will be ready for the zoo in five minutes!" lexa calls out. She turns to her mate and smiles. Y/n bites her lip and pulls lexa back under the covers. Y/n peppers lexa's face with soft loving kisses. Lexa purrs at the affection.

"I'm so happy I fell in love with my best friend's sister."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

977K 16.9K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
27.9K 814 9
Requested ๐Ÿค Female Reader Imagines with Dianna Agron! If you have any requests feel free to message me at anytime! I just don't write smut or perso...
295K 12.2K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
111K 5.5K 30
I never agreed with what they were doing, but it was the only way to survive now that the world had gone to shit. But when I meet these green eyes I...