Round 2

By LovableLexi

I'm ur everyday guy... everyday 22 year old... just an everyday cousin... everyday Andy... just an everyday b... More

Round 2
Ch.2: Some Nights
Ch.3: Heights - Nope!
Ch.4: You know...
Ch.5: Trouble...
Ch.6: Missing Liam
Ch.7: #done
Ch.8: *breathes*
Ch.9: Drunken Trouble
Ch.10: Forgive?
Ch.11: Purple Ceiling
Ch.12: Teasing Zayn
Ch.13: I spy... Zayn
Ch.14: zzzAYN
Ch.15: Feelin Green [Pt.1]
Ch.16: Feelin Green [Pt.2]
Ch.17: Ferris Wheel of Wonder
Ch.18: Just a BROmance
Ch.19: Just a bROMANCE
Ch.20: Tragedy Has Struck
Ch.21: Welcome Home Party

Ch.1: I'm Back!

209 4 0
By LovableLexi

A/N: IT'S MY ANNIVERSARY!!

*party noises*

Okay, so my originally plan was to make a Ziam love story bc that's what I did as my first story, but everyone preferred the babysitting one, so that's what it's gonna be.

Okay, now "important" info...

This is the second Babysitting One Direction book. I suggest you read the first one before reading this one.

(=^ェ^=)

Andy P.O.V

It's 10 at night and I'm driving to Liam's house. He called me at last minute to go over there to do the same as last time. Maybe not the exact same thing, but what he thinks we did.

I drove up in the drive way and made my way inside. Another week here. Or is it two? I know I'm going to be there a while. I knocked on the door. "Who the hell are you?" Harry answered from the other side of the door. "Andy, let me in." I ordered. "What if I don't?" He asked drunkly. Why do these boys drink so much? "I won't sleep with you when you can't." I said strictly. He seemed happy last time when he couldn't. He's like a little cuddly teddy bear. "Oh, you Andy. I thought you were the other Andy." Harry motioned me to come in and snapped out of the drunk state. Was he even drinking in the first place?

I walked in and all the lights were off. I flicked on a light. Liam was a sleep on the chair beside the couch. "LIAM!" Harry screamed in his ear. Liam jumped up and began to move his hands around in the air like a ninja. "Shut up Harry!" Liam growled. "Hey cousin." I said cheerfully. I have always loved how the boys irritated Liam at times. Sometimes I wish I had that talent.

Liam jumped up and squeezed the life out of me. "It's good to see you to." I said in a faded voice and patted him on the back. "So good to see you again." Liam said as he pulled me into the kitchen.

"Okay, so everything is the same except that ZAYN IS MINE!" He pointed to himself, "Also, Zayn has to take this." He held up a bottle of... I'm not sure, but it must have a liquid in it, "Most of the time I sneak into his beer or some sort of drink. Last thing is... I think that's it." He handed me a schedule, "Bye." He kissed my cheek and left. "Bye." I waved as he ran out.

Everyone is a sleep except Harry at the moment. "Harry, why are you still up?" I asked him when I walked into the living room. "I couldn't sleep." He groaned as an answer. He was watching a cartoon on tv. "Why?" I asked him. I sat on the chair Liam was previously on. "We had Chinese food." He said in a quiet voice, but loud enough to hear. "I'll sleep with you." I offered. "No thanks, Louis might get mad." He said in a worried tone. "Why would Louis get mad?" I asked him. "I-I... night." He said in a fast-worried tone and ran to his room that he shared with Louis. I got up and followed him.

Harry didn't slam the door behind him when he ran in. I walked into the darkness and found the light switch. I heard a hissing sound. "Hazza, turn off the light." It was Louis. Harry was in the corner. It looked like there was a chain wrapped around his ankle.

I ignored Louis and ran over to Harry. "Why do you have a chain wrapped around your ankle?" I asked him and tried to get it off of him. "I'm Louis slave until tomorrow." Harry answered me like it was nothing and batted my hand away. It must've been a dare, right?

I walked over to Louis and nudged him. "What?" He snapped at me. "Why is Harry your slave?" I asked. Louis sat up quickly and stared at me. He gave me a big hug. "I'm so happy to see you again." He said into my chest. I looked over to Harry awkwardly. He shrugged, that's no help. "Good to see you to." I patted him on the head.

Louis backed away and looked up at me. He was crying. "What's wrong?" I asked him worried and sat beside him. "It's nothing." He said and wiped the tears away. "Why are you crying?" Harry asked as he walked over to Louis and sat beside me. "SIT BACK DOWN BITCH!" Louis shouted to Harry. Harry ran back to the corner. "Louis, don't talk to Harry like that. Also, why are you so moody?" I asked. Is he pregnant? No, boys can't get pregnant... right? "It's nothing." Louis got back under the covers.

I got off the bed and walked over to Harry. "You wanna stay with me for the rest of the night?" I asked. He nodded and got up.

I carried Harry to Liam's room. He's gotten big. He's taller then me!

I flopped on to the bed and Harry got under the covers. This was an odd start.

*IN THE MORNING*

I woke up to quickly. Now I am dizzy, but got my balance back. Not making that mistake again. Harry was still a sleep.

I got out of bed and ran downstairs. "LOUIS YOUR SO MEAN!" I heard an Irish accent scream. I walked into the kitchen. Niall was sobbing and Zayn was comforting him. "What did you do now?" I asked Louis. Niall and Zayn looked at me and ran up to me. They gave me a tight hug. I feel so loved by these boys! Did they really miss me this much? "Niall was being a little bitch." Louis motioned to Niall. "Niall is a little leprechaun." I said and walked over to him.

"What has gotten into you lately?" I asked, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Eleanor broke up with him." Zayn answered. "Wait, I thought you were gay?" I asked Louis in confusion. "Bi... since the last time you were here." Louis explained, rolling his eyes. "When did you guys break up?" I asked and sat down on a seat. "A few days ago." Louis answered me and walked over to the fridge. "I'm so sorry." I said, in sure of what to say. I don't do well with break up drama.

"He's the one who should be sorry! My room smells like snot thanks to you!" Zayn shouted and pointed to Louis, "you also have been bringing all of us down!" Zayn screamed as if he was in pain. "Why does your room smell like snot?" I asked. Did someone sneeze all over his room or something? "He cries and cries and cries and cries in my room twenty-four seven. He blows his nose every second and throws the tissue on the ground." Zayn explained and sat beside me. "You wanna sleep in my room until the snot smell goes away?" I asked him. "YES!" Zayn said happily and gave me a big hug.

"Morning." Harry walked in sleepily. "Hey." Louis said in a depressed tone. That break up was really hard on him. "Louis, maybe you need some fresh air." I suggested as Harry sat on the other side of me. A tear rolled down Louis's cheek and he stormed off. Did I say something to upset him?

I looked over at Zayn. "Must've reminded him of Eleanor." He shrugged. "Do you think I should check on him?" I asked. Zayn shook his head. Him and Niall walked out of the room. Harry was half a sleep on the counter. Must be Monday.

I think I should see how Louis is doing. Getting over a break up is really hard. Also, it's been very recent.

I walked up to Zayn's room. Zayn did say he cried for hours in his room. I knocked on the door. All I heard was sniffling. "Lou?" I said. No answer. I opened the door.

Louis laying down facing the window and was surrounded by mountains of tissues. I walked through the snot filled paper and sat down on the bed beside him. I rubbed his back. I felt him tense a little. He turned around. "It's okay Louis." I said and rubbed his cheek. He wrapped his arms around me and cried into my chest.

Harry P.O.V

"I don't get it. Why doesn't Liam trust us?" Niall asked as we all sat down in Liam's room. Actually, it's Andy's for a week or so. I think Zayn's to. Maybe both! What do I know? "You would have to ask him that." I said and sat on the bed. "We are perfectly capable of taking care of ourselves." Niall said. I looked over at Zayn.

"Niall, you still think there's a monster in your closet." I pointed out. "So what?" He put his hands on his hips. "You cry when you hear the crackle of lightening." Zayn said. "So does Louis. He's crying right now." He pointed out. "Louis is experiencing heart break. Do you know how hard that is?" I asked. Niall shook his head. "Then lets not pull Louis in to this." I sighed.

"How about we all go to the club tonight?" Zayn suggested. Niall and I looked at him funny. He never suggests that. "I guess. We need to bring Louis though. It will make him feel better... a little. Also, we need one person to stay back so they can drive us home after." I said. "That's why Liam has Andy stay with us." Niall pointed out and sat down. Zayn and I face palmed. Oh my little Irish leprechaun.

Andy walked in and closed the door behind him. He was mumbling about something. He looked up and jumped back when he saw us. "Can I ask why your in here?" He asked. "Yes." Niall answered. There was a moment of silence. "Why are you in here?" Andy repeated. "You said I could stay in here because of Louis." Zayn pointed out, then looked at me. "It's a free country." I said, earning a strange look from Andy then looked over at Niall. "There's a monster living in my closet." Niall said innocently.

"Do you mind if you step out for a few moments?" Andy asked and motioned to the door. "Only if you give us a reason why." Niall said childishly. "Since your all such good friends, you should know what medications you people take." Andy said with a big smug smile on his face. Zayn and Niall looked at me. "I'm not on any medication anymore." I said. It's true. I had a party to celebrate. I was the only one who was invited. Hahaha. I had a great time.

Niall and I looked at Zayn. He was blushing a bit and walked over to Andy. He whispered something to Andy. "Okay. No prob." Andy said. Zayn mouthed 'thanks' before walking out. I looked at Niall. "Don't look at me, I have a monster to deal with." Niall said and ran out.

I looked up at Andy. "Am I allowed to know who has to take what?" I asked. "I don't know. I guess so." Andy said un sure and walked over to a draw on the dresser. He pulled out a piece of paper. "Zayn has to take a pill that's suppose to fill him up as of there was food in him. It's also in a liquid form as well. Niall has to have a certain liquid med if he gets a fever. Louis and you have nothing." Andy said with a shock on his face. "Wait, Zayn has to have a pill that fills him up?" I asked, confused. What's that suppose to mean? "Yep. It says here... I think you should ask him yourself." Andy said with wide eyes. I'm guessing that's not what it says on the sheet. I nodded. "Alright." I said and walked out.

I headed downstairs. Zayn was staring down the tv. I sat beside him on the couch. "So, mind explaining why your taking pills that fill you up instead of actual food?" I asked him. Zayn looked at me in shock. "I do mind." He said blankly, then looked back at the tv.

"Zayn, what is it?" I asked and forced him to face me. Zayn looked at me worriedly. "Harry," Louis said from behind me, "he doesn't want to talk about it." He said and walked over to me. "Do you know?" I asked him and let go Zayn. Zayn scurried out of the room and to a random room upstairs. "Yes I do. I can tell you now, it's complicated." He said and sat beside me. "I'm desperate. I must know." I begged. I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't know anything about this.

Louis took in a deep breath, then spoke. "Apparently, Zayn has an eating disorder." Louis said and bit his lip. "He eats perfectly though." I pointed out. "Yeah, but not enough. He's not worried about gaining wieght. It's just, he can't force himself to eat. The pills fill him up with the food he missed." Louis explained. I stared at him in shock. Wow. I haven't ever heard of that. I didn't know that was possible.

I got up and walked into the kitchen. I sat down on a stool. "Oh my gawd." I slipped my hand through my hair. I can't believe this. How did this ac-

"BAW HAHAHA!" Niall jumped out from behind the counter. "AHHHHHHH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Oh, it's just you." Niall said and sharpened his eyes. He slowly bent back down and hid behind the counter. I breathed heavily with my hand over my heart.

"Harry, did you say something to Zayn that made him up-" Andy walked in. "BAW HAHAHA!" Niall jumped up and screamed again. "JESUS CHRIST!" Andy fell backwards. I began laughing un controllably, clutching my stomach. "Oh, it's just you." Niall narrowed his eyes at Andy, then went back down. Andy breathed heavily.

"Anyway," Andy got up from the ground, "did you say something to Zayn that made him upset?" He asked. I shook my head. Not that I can think of. "Well, he seems upset. Did you ask him about the... stuff?" Andy gulped deeply. I nodded. "That's probably why." He said, throwing his hands up and walking out.

I looked over at where Niall was. "Who exactly are you waiting for?" I asked. He moved up and glared at me. "No one in particular." He said and went back down. I blinked a few times before walking out.

I headed upstairs and entered my room I shared with Lou. He was fast a sleep on the bed. "Perfect." I mumbled. I grabbed my laptop and sat down on the edge of the bed. I opened it up and went through my history.

Fan fiction.

I don't consider myself addicted, I just spend my free time on it. Which is, practically every day when we aren't on tour

KNOCK KNOCK

"C-" I was cut off by Niall running in and jumping over Louis and onto me. He pinned me down to the bed. "Guess what?" He asked excitedly, his face to close for comfort. "What?" I asked confused. "Zayn's pregnant." He said blankly. "What the hell?" I gasped. Niall rolled his eyes and laughed. "I'm just kidding, but guess what?" He asked again. "What?" I groaned. "We're going clubbing tonight." Niall cheered and did a little dance on top of me. "Okay. Get off." I said and pushed him on to the floor.

"Andy says he'll stay here while we all go out. He pick us up in 2 to 3 hours or earlier if needed." Niall explained and stood up. "Okay. Goodbye." I motioned to the door. "Well goodbye to you to princess." Niall said sarcastically and walked out. I ignored him and went back to what I was doing.

Zayn P.O.V

I rubbed my eyes and walked out of my room. I headed to the kitchen.

I opened the door and found Andy there. He looked up at me and smiled. "How ya doin bud?" He asked. I just shrugged and sat down on a stool.

"So, what's lunch gonna be?" He asked. I shrugged again.

The sound of feet running echoed the kitchen until the door practically blew off. "PIZZA!" Niall yelled. "Okay." Andy responded to him as if it was the most normal thing in the world. He's finally getting use to us after last time.

He picked up the phone and started calling the pizza place.

"So, Zayn." Niall plopped down next to me. "So, Niall." I imitated him. "Wanna play a game?" He asked. "Sure." I answered.

"Truth or dare?" He asked. Oh no, this game again. "Truth." I groaned. "Cheese or pepperoni?" Niall asked. "Pepperoni." I shrugged, not exactly sure. "Perfect." Andy jotted down something on a piece of paper and continued talking into the phone.

"Truth or dare?" Niall asked again. "Truth." I mumbled. I'm to lazy to even move right now. "Do to you bottom or top?" Niall asked, poking my cheek tease like. Andy looked up at me, chuckling quietly so the person on the other line wouldn't hear him.

"Umm..." I was blushing like mad. "It's a simply question." Niall said with a devilish grin. "Bottom." I mumbled. Niall and Andy burst out laughing. I shot them death glares. "I'm sorry Zayn." Andy calmed down. "I'm not." Niall laughed, wiping the tears from his eyes. "It's just, I'd assume you'd top." Andy shrugged.

"Oh really? What does the pizza lady think?" I motioned to the phone between his shoulder and his ear. He blushed. "Uhh, is anyone still there." He asked. I heard a muffling sound. "Yeah, that completes my order. Can I ask you a q- or hang up." Andy set the phone down. I chuckled. "I guess they aren't in a chatty mood." Andy shrugged.

"Neither am I." I got up and left the kitchen. I jogged up the stairs and to my room.

I flopped on to my bed and looked to the picture beside me. It was from one of our first dates. I was to shy to go on the dance floor and dance, so Liam danced for me. If that makes sense. Yes, it does.

I picked up the picture and stared at it for a moment. I miss him so much.

(≧∇≦)

A/N: sorry for starting out my story a bit boring. I haven't been writing in a while (writers block), so I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. Love you! *virtual hug*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 72 23
Throughout my high school life, I met two boys. One shy and mysterious. One funny and full of energy. And I tried to forget, move on. Tried to keep m...
787 14 12
HEY GUYS! THIS IS STORY NUMBER 2 I HOPE THIS ONE IS MORE REALISTIC THAN THE OTHER ONE! IN THIS ONE I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WITH IDEAS...
7K 67 18
This is the second book of my story "Three Little Words". In this story, Tiffany and Liam's cousin Candace will be living in the house with the other...