(Y/N) (L/N)'s Remake Adventur...

Por CrazyPlatinum1899

This is a story about a 15-year-old teenager named, (Y/N) (L/N). He is just your average male teenager and ju... Mais

BIO
(VOTING!! CLOSED!!) Choose your Servant!
Chapter 1: Out of Time
Chapter 2: The Afterlife
Chapter 3: Reincarnation!
Chapter 5: A Crimson Demon
Chapter 6: The Masochist Crusader
Chapter 7: Cabbage Harvest!
Chapter 8: The Path of Explosion and The Dullahan
Chapter 9: A Knight with The Cursed Sword
Chapter 10: Everyone vs The Dullahan
Chapter 11: Out in the Winter
Chapter 12: The Lich, A Haunted Mansion, and the Living Doll.
Chapter 13: A Duel with a Zekken and a Reunion
Chapter 14: Dinner Time and a Succubus~!
Chapter 15: Siblings Reunited!
Chapter 16: The Destroyer
Spin-Off Chapter: An Explosion Date
Spin-Off Chapter: Teleporting to the Modern Era!
Spin-Off Chapter: Jack turns into an Adult!
Chapter 17: Kazuma's Trial
Chapter 18: Yunyun
Chapter 19: Keele's Dungeon
Chapter 20: The Dustiness Family
Chapter 21: Another General
Chapter 22: Another Day...
Chapter 23: A Vacation Trip!
Chapter 24: Running Hawk Kites
Chapter 25: Alcanretia
Chapter 26: Axis Church
Chapter 27: Problems in Alcanretia
Chapter 28: A Deadly Slime
Chapter 29: An Outrageous Letter
Chapter 30: Orc Troubles and the Crimson Demon Clansmen!
Chapter 31: Visiting Families and a Mysterious Facility
Chapter 32: Going on a Tour!
Chapter 33: Sylvia and a Romantic Night
Chapter 34: Sylvia the Chimera
Chapter 35: Mutated Sylvia
Final Chapter: The End of Sylvia
Epilogue

Chapter 4: A Troublesome Encounter

5.1K 102 75
Por CrazyPlatinum1899

-No One's P.O.V-

So right now, you and Jack are currently in the Guild with Kazuma and Aqua, you told them that you should help with the quest, but they needed some time and get a new member first, and right now, you guys were chatting around outside.

Aqua: So (Y/N), how did you die? 

Aqua asked curiously.

(YN): Well...I was dying of Fatal Familial Insomnia or FFI for short.

Kazuma: Fatal Familial Insomnia? Now that sounds serious and deadly.

(Y/N): It is indeed serious because I got this like a year and a half ago since I didn't sleep for over two months. I then died in a hospital with my family and best friend around me before I woke in the afterlife and then reincarnated.

You tell them the whole story as you felt their sympathetic stares.

Aqua: Oh gosh, your story seems...sad and heartbreaking for your family to see you gone.

(Y/N): Yeah, since I'm here now, I'll be living my life here now in this world.

Suddenly, you felt your arm was hugged by Jack. You looked down at Jack and see she had a concerned look on her face until she spoke up. 

Jack: Are you okay, mommy?

You gave her a reassuring smile and patted her head before speaking up.

(Y/N): Don't worry, sweetpea. I'll be okay

Aqua: Anyways, I'll tell you how Kazuma died.

Kazuma: Don't...!

(Y/N): I understand that you don't want to talk about it, but I'm curious though.

Aqua: Good~! Now I'll tell you how he died.

Aqua then eventually tells you how Kazuma had died.

-Mini Time Skip-

Aqua: ...And that's how Kazuma died!

Aqua then started to laugh as Jack tries to hold on to her laughter. You, on the other hand, didn't laugh because you would feel bad about Kazuma trying to save a girl, only to die of shock because of a slow-moving tractor.

Kazuma was confused at this and he expected you to laugh since Aqua told you the whole story.

Aqua: Why are you not laughing wit hem!? It's really funny isn't it?

(Y/N): I could laugh right now, but I would be feeling bad right now. 

Kazuma was surprised before smiling at you.

Kazuma: Aww, thanks, (Y/N). 

And just like that, Kazuma gives you a headpat. You were smirking at this affection.

After that, the four of you decided to head back to the Guild, that's when the four of you heard a very low male voice from behind you.

???: What a pitiful party! Turn to me when I'm talking to you losers and give me all the money you have, if you want to live!

(Y/N), Jack, Kazuma, and Aqua turned around to face him. Aqua squaled and hides behind you. Kazuma could't move, because he hasn't got a sword or any useful skills to protect themselves. 

Aqua: What the...he looks tall...

Kazuma: Uh...(Y/N)? Jack? Can you help us out here?

Both Aqua and Kazuma turn to you and Jack as the strange tall man looked down at you and smirked.

???: Huh!? Excuse me!? Children like you shouldn't be here!

He said arrogantly as then he noticed Jack's death glare. The bandit felt shivers up on his spine, but he remains his composure, thinking that Jack is just a kid. That's what he though as Jack turned to you and asked...

Jack: Mom, can I hurt him?

(Y/N): Oh uh...sure, but don't do it too much. Just knock him out or something. 

Jack: Okay~!

Kazuma/Aqua/Bandit: Wait, what?!

And just like that, Jack pulled out her four daggers under her tattered cloak and throws four daggers directly towards the man's both thighs as he yelped in pain.

Bandit: AGH!!!! That shit hurts!!

The Bandit tries to take them out his thighs, but fails to notice that Jack is running up to him and dropkicks him in the face as the bandit falls back to the ground, knocking him out instantly.

Jack: There, all done now, mom~!

(Y/N): Is he knocked out?

Jack  went up to the Bandit and see that he was unconscious.

Jack: He's unconscious!

(Y/N): Whew, that's a relief

Aqua: Geez, I've never thought Jack the Ripper would be this dangerous!

Aqua exclaims as Kazuma spoke up.

Kazuma: That's because how Jack the Ripper acts, but she's also anti-hero as well. She may be a child, but she can be deadly in every battle. 

Kazuma casually stated back until you spoke up. 

(Y/N): Since the thief is knocked out, we should call the guards and arrest this man.

???: No need for that.

The four of you turned around to see four guards approaching you.

Guard 2: We saw the whole thing.

Guard 3: And I'm quite impressed that this little girl can handle on her own.

(Y/N): So, what's up with this dude, anyway?

You asked the guards.

Guard 4: THis guy's a bandit and he's been causing some trouble and robbing some new adventurers and weak parties. It's all thanks to that little girl of yours or maybe perhaps your party member. Here's your reward...take this 50,000 Eris.

Both Kazuma and Aqua found this shocking as the fourth guard gave you the 50,000 Eris as you take it from him.

(Y/N): W-Wow, um...thanks, I guess? 

Guard 1: Yeah. Anyways, we shall apprehend this guy.

And just like that, the third guard began to carry the unconscious bandit on his shoulder as the guards walked away.

(Y/N): Hey Jack, that was a good fight out there. You managed to save Kazuma, Aqua, and me.

Jack smiles happily before hugging you and spoke up.

Jack: Of course, I'll always save my mom! Always!

You smiled and returned the hug. That's when you felt a hand on your shoulder as you turn around to see Kazuma with a smile on his face until he spokeup.

Kazuma: I'm not gonna lie. Jack is quite an awesome assassin out there, but you should be careful when you're around with her, okay?

(Y/N): I will.

Kazuma: Anyways, since you got the reward, you two are now offically joining the party!

Jack: Wait, really?

Aqua: Well, I mean, you did save our butts from that bandit so I guess we owe you two.  Anyways, we should head into the Guild! We will celebrate your victory and celebrate on joining us! And you'll get the moeny! Plus, you can buy me a drink!

(Y/N): Eh, oh well.

-Time Skip-

Aqua, Kazuma, (Y/N), and Jack were now eating in the Guild and chatting. Both (Y/N) (L/N) and Jack the Ripper were now offically registered and were now new members of Kazuma's party.

(Y/N): Hey Kazuma, how much is this for killing a giant toad?

Kazuma: 5,000 Eris per toad. No more than part-time construction workd.

(Y/N): Now that's quite impressive.

Just then, Aqua ordered some fried frogs for dinner.

Aqua: This is so tasty!

Jack: Hey, big sis? What are you eating?

Jack asked Aqua as Aqua spoke with her mouth full.

Aqua: These toads that Kazuma-

(Y/N) & Jack: Toads?!

Aqua: Yup! IYou can order some if you two want to and be sure to remember to buy me a drink.

(Y/N): Hold on, you guys told me earlier ago about the new members and a poster? Mind if you guys eplain?

Kazuma: Oh, we currently made a poster to recruit more allies, but we're just beginners with no decent equipment. That was Aqua's idea by the way. Do you really think anyone will join us, Aqua?

Aqua: We now have a Bard, Assassin, and an Arch-Priest! The only weak beginner here is you.

She points at Kazuma and continues.

Aqua: I think that anyone would kill to join to our party! Now give me another fried toad, Kazuma!

Kazuma: *Whispers angrily* This girl.

Both you and Jack quitely chuckled at the two

-Time Skip-

After dinner, you decided to get yourself new clothes for yourself as you headed to the clothing store to get clothes.

Both you and Jack searched around to find an outfit that is suitable for you until...

Jack: Hey mom, what about this one? 

Jack then pulls out a cool clothing and shows it to you.

You were in amazed on how the design of the clothing looks like, but is quite strange that the people in the medieval era would made this clothing look cool.

(Y/N): Ooh, this looks cool~! I'll try it out.

Jack then hands you the clothing as you went into the changing room to get changed as Jack waited outside.

And for about a minute, you opened the door of the changing room and Jack looked at you in awe of how cool the outfit suits you.

(Y/N): So...how do I look?

Jack: You look awesome, mom~!

Jack compliments as you smiled at her before speaking up.

(Y/N): Alright, I think this clothing would suit me. Come on, let's head to the counter and pay it up.

Jack nods as the two of you went to the cash register to pay the clothing.

(Y/N): Hello, I would like these, please.

You said as you placed the clothes on the counter as the owner spoke up.

Shopkeeper: Okay, that'll be 5,000 Eris please.

You took out some coins and placed them on the counter as the owner takes your money until you and Jack left the clothing shop.

Shopkeeper: Come again~!

The owner says as the door closes behind you and Jack.

Jack: Since you bought yourself clothes, what do we do next, mom?

(Y/N): Eh, the sun's getting down, I think we should head to the Inn to rent a room for a place to stay.

Jack: That's a good idea.

And just like that, you and Jack went the Inn and spoke up to the Owner of the Inn.

(Y/N): Hello. 

Owner: Ah, how can I help you two?

(Y/N): Hello, we're only stayiHow much is for one night? 

Owner: 750 Eris for a room with 1 bed. 1,000 Eris for a room with 1 bed and breakfast. 1,500 for a room with 2 beds and 2,000 for a room with 2 beds and breakfast per night. Also, if you wish to rent for a place to stay, 1,000 Eris for two weeks. 3,000 Eris for 2 months. 5,000 for over year. 

(Y/N): We'll take that 1,500 for a room with 2 beds and 3,000 Eris for 2 months, please. 

You then gave the host the money as he takes it from you.

???: Alright, feel free to get some sleep, you two.

Jack: Thank you, sir.

Eventualy, you and Jack went to the room to get some sleep for the night.

-Time Skip-

Around 1:42 AM pass midnight, both you and Jack were sleeping quietly in your respective beds until we see Jack with a scared look on her face and was sweating.

Jack was having a nightmare and seeing a lot of bad things that had happened to her, but the dream ended with Jack waking up instantly and was panting for breath. She looks around and sighs in relief that she woke up from her nightmare.

Jack: It's just a bad dream...

Jack mutters as she turns to you and sees that you were sleeping peacefully on the bed. Jack got off from her bed, turns on the lantern, and gently shakes you to wake you up.

You slowly woke up from your sleep and turn to Jack who had a troubled look on her face.

(Y/N): Jack? Why are you up this late?

You asked with a bit of sleepy eyes.

Jack: We had a nightmare...

Jack said with a mixute of sad and scared in her voice.

(Y/N): What kind of nightmare?

Jack: Just...bad things happen to us...can we sleep with you?

Jack asked as you thought about it for a moment before speaking up.

(Y/N): Alright then, if that's what you want.

You said as you moved to the side of the bed, letting Jack climbing up the bed as she lays next to you.

Jack: Mom?

(Y/N): Hm?

Jack: Can you...sing us a lullaby?

(Y/N): A lullaby? Well...I'm not good at lullaby, but I can play a song for you by using my guitar.

You then extended your right hand as Deadman's Guitar appeared out of thin air as you grabbed it and started playing your guitar to put Jack at ease so she can fell asleep.

After doing the final strum at the end. You looked down to see Jack fell asleep with light snore, you smiled at seeing this as you put away Deadman's Guitar is by disappearing it out of thin air.

You then turned off the lamp as you and Jack slept together, not before you hear....

Jack: We...love you...mom....

Jack says with a smile on her face as you smiled backafter hearing that until you and Jack eventually fell asleep.

(A/N: That's that~! Stay tuned for more~!)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

289 6 18
Tsuyuzaki Esora is a seventeen year old, second-year high school student who has lost her life during a robbery on a convenience store she was shoppi...
514K 9.9K 41
(Y/N) was a simple teen who lived on his own, loved playing video games, and was a shut-in neet. However, his dreams may just come true as he is stru...
14.2K 231 38
A crossover fic of Kimetsu no yaiba and Konosuba where the reader has the demon slayer class. But all isn't well, the demon slayer corps have been de...
38.8K 610 21
(Y/N) (L/N) was reincarnated to another world and met Satou Kazuma, Aqua, Darkness, Megumin and Konno Yuuki. There are good and bad things happened t...