The secret Mystery No. 8 (dis...

By snowflakethehybrid

« Hanako x male ghost reader » Rumors have it that there are 7 mysteries inside this school but recently they... More

τнiทgs τσ кทσω вєƒσrє rєα∂iทg
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕗𝕚𝕝𝕖
𝑅𝓊𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑔𝑔𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔
ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴇʀɪᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴇxᴏʀᴄɪsᴛ
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖎 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖘 ( 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 1 )
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖎 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖘 ( 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 2 )
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖎 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖘 ( 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 3 )
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖎 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖘 ( 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 4 )
ƬĤƐ Ƈ♡ИFƐSSĪ♡И ƬŔƐƐ
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙭𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙩 (𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 1 )

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙭𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙩 (𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 2 )

1.1K 57 14
By snowflakethehybrid

◁ Warning: this chapter may contain gory scenes so please processer with caution!

☆彡・:*:・★彡・:*:・☆彡・:*:・★彡・:*:・☆彡・:*:・★彡

' I remember standing behind my brother as he faced off against supernaturals. I always knew he'd win he looked so cool out there.'I thought that smiling face was the same one he wore into battle too...

but...

When he turned to look at me he always has a caring smile on his face...

...in every fight...

...every time...

is this...' standing in front of Teru is Kou looking in disbelieve at his brother, behind him is Hanako and Ren, Hanako sitting in pain while Ren was trying to help him but he could do anything he feels so hopeless. a katana was pointed at them Kou protecting the two supernatural '...the face you were really making ni-chan...' Teru looks at them seriously and with a frown. "They are dangerous supernaturals. I'm going to exorcise them right here and now so if you would get out of the way...?" Teru fake smile at them thunders crackling from his katana "n-no...." Teru weapon pointed at his brother said he was nervous.

"oh, honestly" Teru sadly said grabbing something from his right wrist a bracelet "I'm sorry to hear that." the so-called bracelet then transforms into long beaded string (?) wrapping around Kou surprising him "what...?" snapping from his surprise stat Kou fell down with a scream 'These beads! they're for binding supernatural...!' Kou thought noticing the bracelet that was wrapped in him "Teru-nii!" shouted Kou as Teru walks to both supernatural katana on hand.

"You just aren't mature enough Kou. No need to bother yourself with all these unnecessary thoughts." Teru said smiling at Kou silencing him "Glad to see you two doing well. Haven't seen you both since yesterday, schools mysteries." Teru smirk at them blade pointed at Ren's throat, he would see that Ren was debating himself, scared and eyes wide. Hanako was still on the floor but seeing Ren about to get hurt makes him angry and with a shout, he called "Haku-Joud-"but before the spirit could come closer thunder's cackle and paralyzing it from their place.

"!?" eyes widen Hanako looks at Teru his katana by his side now and not pointed at Ren's throat "I won't let you summon your Tsueshiro or even Ren's Haru-joudai. I wouldn't want to make this fight any more difficult." lighting form around them caging them. Hanako grabs Ren's hand that was already trembling.

'A lightning cage....! At this rate, they won't be able to get away...still the spirit blade is an anti-evil artifact that's mainly only for attack. It shouldn't be that good at controlling lightning, so how...?' Hanako took a knife from his school uniform grabbing Ren protectively "what a scary face." laugh Teru before his face turns serious "No matter how you try to cover it up...in the end, you both can never hide what you truly are. A trouble ghost that goes unstable at the drop of a hat...wanting to protect the one they love...but fails...and harms the living at the slightest at provocation. self-serving and violent. You took life from another...and yet you cling stubbornly to the nearshore and refuse to accept your own death and their death...to be perfectly honest...it's painful to look at" Ren could feel Hanako's grip getting tighter and Ren could feel the tense air surrounding them.

Teru was on a fighting style katana pointed at them and lighting cackling from it. "stay here" Hanako whisper to Ren "...please be careful..." Ren whispers back as Hanako stands up the knife on hand and runs to Teru but Teru was quickly disappearing from in front of Hanako with lightning crackling before Hanako could comprehend what was happening Teru kick him from behind making Hanako fall to the ground. "Hanako!" Ren shouted covering his mouth and running to him "W-wait Ren d-don't!" but it was too late Ren feels someone grab his wrist painfully "w-what..." turning to see he saw Teru eyes sharp looking at him, Ren feel those pricing eyes looking at him "..p-please stop.." Ren tries to pry Teru's grip but it only makes it worse as Teru keeps gripping him tightly "...pathetic.." Teru throws Ren to the floor before...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"AAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!"

Hanako's eyes widen Teru has pierced his katana to Ren's hand as he wilted in so much pain blood covering the blade and Ren's hand "n-no don't hurt him!" Hanako said but Teru only looks at him half his face cover by a shadow. Ren tries to move away but Teru had his foot on his back and it only makes the lighting cackle around his hand "...p-please s-sto-op..." whisper Ren but it was still audible tears running down his cheeks. "Ren! Teru-nii...!" Kou alarm trash around trying to free himself from the beaded bracelet. 'I've watched Teru-nii fight my whole life. I know how this goes. He knocks his opponent off-balance to give himself an opening...hurt them with spiritual energy...then zap!! the lightning goes through the spirit blade...and destroys his opponent's soul directly from the inside. so it's best to stay out of range but it doesn't look like Ren can get away...with how weak he looks he could be killed easily!' Kou look worried as Hanako tries to grab his knife only for a wave of lightning to cover him paralyzing him.

' I don't care how powerful an evil spirit Hanako is the only thing I see is that Hanako loves so much Ren and how much he wants to protect him and he would be devasted if Ren would be obliterated! If this keeps going, Teru-nii is going to exorcise Ren and when he's finished he'll go to Hanako next! I have to do something!!' Kou wiggle from the restain but then stop looking at the floor in silence 'I have to...wait do I? really?' Kou looks up from where he can Ren scared face with his hand pin to the group because of the blade blood covering his hand while Hanako fist clench from where he is 'Hanako definitely wasn't acting normal back there...and Teru-nii says we should exorcise him... Maybe I've been wrong all along...yeah" Teru spread his katana from Ren only to be pushed by Hanako making Teru surprise "so you finally decide to help Ren uh?" smirk Teru as Hanako stands in front of Ren his knife in hand. Ren looks at his bloody hand clutching his wrist.

"Well then let see how well you do then..." Teru smirks as Hanako runs to him, Teru only dodges his attacks 'I'm nothing. I'm weak. I've never exorcised a supernatural before. and I've always wanted to be like Teru-nii...a hero fighting for what's right...so this is probably the right thing to-'

"AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHH!"

Kou surprise and snapping from his thought look up to see Hanako on the floor scratches litter everywhere on his body "Just stop fighting it. You've been in the nearshore for how many years now? It's about time you accepted your punishment" Teru said katana pointed at Hanako's back, Ren was beside them still looking at his hand that was still bloody "ha...Ha-ha-ha-ha. Punishment?" turning around Hanako lean on the wall behind him "What?" Teru look at Hanako confuses "You living people are all the same. You all think dying disappearing is the best way to atone." Hanako said the katana was getting closer to his neck "As if the life of a murderer could ever atone for anything."

"Destroying us would only be a release! We...We still have things We need to do here!!" tears stain Hanako face 'Things they still need to do? They are supernatural but they help people. Hanako protected us. Ren worries about us and he takes care of our wounds...is all of that their way of atoning?...no he's just saying that. I can't know if that's true...but..' gripping the beaded bracelet Kou looks determined ' I just can't do that!!'.

"I see...You two have your own issues that you're working through." Teru closes his eyes "but.." clutching his grip on his katana and stabbing Hanako on the chest "It's over." lightning cackle on the blade of the katana "It doesn't matter. none of it. you both are dangerous super-natural. so it'll exorcise you two. that's all there is to it." blood splatter out of Hanako mouth and the stab wound. That, till a hand grabs the blade making the hand getting bloody surprising Teru in front of him, is his little brother Kou a shadow covers his eyes he was gripping the blade of the katana blood pouring down to the floor. "K..."

"You- How...When did you break free?" Teru looks at him only to be pushed by Kou making him tumble to the ground "Kou! stop this!" Teru said but then notices Kou's hand "..Kou. you're bleeding" Kou stands on top of Teru before grabbing Teru by the front of his clothing "Stop treating me like an idiot!!" Kou screams surprise Teru. "I know I'm weak! and I'm a lot stupider than you! But it's not true that I don't have to think about anything!! I can figure out that much!!... You're right, I know nothing about them. and...I think...I was totally wrong of me to decide whether they are good or bad before I know more. But exorcising all the supernatural just because "supernatural are dangerous"...I just...I think there's something wrong with that..." tears prick Kou's eyes and he had to wipe it away with his arm.

"It's gonna take some time...I'm gonna get stronger just like you Teru-nii and then I'm gonna decide what to do if I need to, I'll exorcise them!" Kou said standing on a protective stance in front of Hanako and Ren. Hanako limps to Ren and grabs him from the shoulder before hugging him "it ok Ren I'm here" Hanako whisper as Ren clutch Hanako clothes and hiding his face on Hanako neck "sh, it's ok Ren I'm fine" Hanako try to ensure Ren and pat his head but he didn't get any respond only that Ren was looking at the bloody hand and there was a stab wound.

"So keep your hands off him!!" Kou pointed his finger to Teru making Teru silent "they may attack a student tomorrow." Teru said making Kou flail his arms "I-I-I-I-I'll keep an eye on them to make sure they don't! I'll take responsibility!!" Kou said as sweat fell from his forehead. "..." Teru stand up and fix his necktie 'I suppose it would hurt...to let him go free for now and keep an eye on the situation' Teru thought looking at the floor before smiling "Teu-nii?" dotted ayes look at him it was Kou while both brothers were talking to each other Hanako was trying to get a reaction of Ren.

"...Honestly...we should exorcise them right now...but I don't want you to hate me. so all right. Don't forget you said that," Teru said turning around and walking away, Kou look at Teru hope in his eyes "...But I'm only doing this once...Kou" Teru finally said before walking back inside the school and disappearing out of their view. "..you heard him as of today, I'm keeping an eye on both of you" Kou said kneeling down to then and pulling Hanako's hat, and just before he would ruffle Ren's head Hanako slap Kou's hand "no touching".

"anyway...I talked the big talk to Teru-nii...But You should know that I still don't trust both of you one bit!" Kou said as Ren stop clutching Hanako and calm down to look at Kou "If I catch both of you pulling even the tiniest of shenanigans I'm gonna exorcise both of you on the spot! So keep that in mind!!" Kou said glitter and stars surrounding him and his big smile but the only response he got was silence looking at both of them Hanako was clutching Ren it seems that he doesn't have any plan of letting Ren go now. "...are...are you both still crying?" Kou then sits down beside them only for Hanako to smirk.

"Dwah?" Kou was yanked by Hanako with Ren still beside him they sit on top of Kou Hanako looking at him "We'll be looking forward to it...is what I'd like to say." just then Haru-Joudai and Haku-Joudai float close to their owner "But you've got a long way to go before you can exorcise us..if you're falling for a little trick like this." Hanako said on his hand was two little bottles "Uh...Hey! are those-!?...

FAKE TEARS AND BLOOD!!!?"

"Ah-ha-ha...I think I may have traumatized Ren he isn't responding and keep looking at his hand..."

.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.゜

Inside the school, a familiar young girl with large magenta eyes that have orange/ yellow accents was inside the library "...of course. It's hopeless..." she bawled books scattered around her and a book in hand ' I thought I might be able to find out something about Hanako-Kun from some books but It's all the same stuff I read in grade school and there about no record of Ren-Kun anywhere just nightguards that disappear at night exactly at 12:00 pm...I guess it's not going to be that easy.' Nene said looking at the book in her hand sighting at what she found 'And as expected there aren't any stories anywhere about a boy Hanako-San...it really weird...why is he the only one...?' just then the book beside her wobble and fell to the ground with a thumb surprise Nene.

Standing up she grabs the book from the floor to a hand with a book in there hold was in front of her "Oh! thank you..." looking up Nene saw a girl with a green hairstyle in an asymmetrical bob cut with very short bangs and two pieces of hair left in front of her ears to frame her face and two more long sections that extend to her chest. She also has two braids that extend from the crown of her head down to her ears. Her eyes are green with yellow flecks. She has notable eyelashes and always has her eyes half-closed, giving her a somewhat drowsy or disinterested look.

"...very much..." Nene whispers but still audible she stop picking the books and look at the beauty in front of her "So you're...interested in the seven mysteries?" she said looking down at Nene that was on the floor.

☆::::::𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚜 :::::☆

Teach me Hanako-Kun « Spelling arc »

"You are really sexy, hot mama. I'm randy, ooohh yeah." Hanako said as Kou writes on a piece of paper "What are you doing?" Nene said behind them Ren beside her with a mokke on his hands "I'm teaching him how to spell your name!" Hanako said turning to them and a smile on his face.

You

are really

sexy

hot mama

I'm

randy,

ooooh yeah

"Stop that!!" Nene said as Ren tries to back away from them but Hanako grabs his wrist "Ren, my beloved I made one for you too!" Hanako said showing the piece of paper to Ren.

Really cute ღ

engage to Hanako ღ

no touching ღ

Ren flusters covers his face with the mokke still on his hold as Hanako giggles at Ren fluster face "p-please s-stop this is embarrassing" Ren whisper but Hanako heard, while Hanako and Ren were having their moment Nenne and Kou were looking at them.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂

◐ all paragraphs that are like describing appearance are from the fandom wiki!

𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒:

Hello! sorry for the wait I hope all of you enjoyed this chapter and good news! don't know if you guys saw this but I'm back to writing again but only when I have time to. I also made a new book called "Future ideas" (only on Wattpad) if any of you are interested I would write all my ideas for maybe future book or they can stay as drafts not only that spoilers ideas for this book too! the only books where I'll be active are The dragon of the moon, The secret mystery No.8, and The moon ink technique demon. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 346 15
Warnings: Some descriptions of blood. If you were uncomfortable with Tsukasa's killing sprees in the anime please refrain from reading this. Did you...
30.4K 1K 22
*CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS* Manipulation, lying, fear. After Yashiro Nene becomes aware that her life is coming to an end, the trio struggle with how t...
708 38 19
A Hanashiro fanfic (2023) EDIT on 01/21/2024; Over 500 views in two months! Thank you, anime fanfic readers and writers! Plot; Aoi Akane and Nene Yas...
1.2K 76 31
This fanfic I'm writing is going to be both, the manga and the anime versions. To those who haven't read the manga of Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun, beware...