♡𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂...

By Xiaobai_777

Itsuki Yamamoto is apart of the Yamamoto clan. She is soon to become Clan leader and needs to finish school i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 (M)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (M)
Facts about Itsuki Yamamoto (Pt.1)
Chapter 8 (M)
Chapter 9
Facts about Itsuki Yamamoto (Pt. 2)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (M)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chatper 14 (M)
Chapter 15 (M)
Chapter 17 (M)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (M)
Chapter 20 (M)
Chapter 21 (Long Chapter)
Chapter 22 (M) (Long Chapter)
Chapter 23 (M) (Longer Chapter)
Chapter 24 (M) (Long chapter)
Ending Story

Chapter 16 (M)

51 0 0
By Xiaobai_777

Itsuki's POV

"Please rise for Kenji Ayato, our new Clan Leader" Lord Ayato says. We all stand and watched as Kenji entered the room with a soft smile on his face. Once Kenji sat down at the table he was assigned to sit at, the rest of us sat down quietly.

"It is a great honor to finally become the new Clan Leader of the Ayato family. I wouldn't have been here if it wern't for my Father training me to become the best Leader." Kenji says.

"We all know that last week there was a War. Myself, along with other Clans have won the War and now we can live peacefully once again. And just for this day..." Kenji lifted up a beautifully designed cup full of liquor.

"I would like to say a small toast" Everyone lifted their cups of liquor.

"May you never forget what is worth remembering or remember what is best forgotten." Kenji said. Everyone cheered and drank the liquor. Later on, dancers came in the room and started to dance along with the music. I continues to drink the wine and slightly blushed at the taste.

"This wine is preety good. What do you think Itsuki?" My Father asks. I nodded my head with a soft smile.

"I like it. It doesn't smell too strong and it has a divine taste" I said softly placing the cup down.

It was clear that me and my father attended Kenji's banquet for being selected as the new Ayato leader. But most of the attention was going towards me because of what I was wearing.

"Childe Itsuki looks very beautiful today! I wonder if she's found a lover yet!" Some men from the Ayato clan mumbled. I softly smiled and looked at Yuri who smiled back at me and pointed outside towards a balcony.

"Father, I'm going to step outside for a little bit" I stood up and bowed. My Father nodded his head and let me go.

When I reached the balcony, Yuri was looking out the window in a daze.

"Yuri-kun...What are you thinking about?" I asked standing beside him. Yuri looked at me with a smile.

"It's something Kenji told me earlier...I've been thinking about what to tell him." He responded holding my hand.

"Tell me" I say interested.

"Earlier. Kenji told me that a few days ago he met up with his long time best friend...and well...suddenly his friend opened up to Kenji saying that he was gay and wanted to build up their relationship even more. Kenji came to me for advise and well I told him I'll help him with this new experience but I don't know what to tell him" Yuri said to me. I held a suprised face.

"I thought Kenji was straight" I say. Yuri shook his head.

"Kenji is bi-sexual Itsuki. He's been like that sense he was 12" He said. I sighed.

"Then why did he bully you for being bi-sexual?" I asked.

"Because I was once the heir soon to take our father's place" Yuri chuckled slightly.

"Then guide Kenji through the relationship between him and his bestfriend. He'll will get used to it I'm pretty sure. If it didn't take him long to fall for me then it shouldn't take him long to fall for his bestfriend" I said and looked at the sky.

"Haha! your right. Oh, let's go back inside before someone comes looking for us" Yuri grabbed my hand walked back inside to enjoy the rest of the party.

1 week later

I was standing outside of my balcony admiring the bright sky and played a song with my flute. After I was finished with the song I walked back inside of my room and got ready for the day.

After I was done, I grabbed my sword and left me room.

"Good morning Childe Itsuki" Some servants bow. I softly smiled.

"Good morning" I say back. They lushed slightly and went back to what they were doing. I later met up with my maid A-Li

"M'Lady, our cooks has prepared some breakfast. Lord Yamamoto also wishes to see you for breakfast" A-Li said. I nodded my head.

"Thank you" I say and started walking the other way to the dining area.

"Morning Itsuki" My father says. I bow before sitting down and placed my sword neatly next to me.

"Good morning father" I say. Hana came over and handed me a plate of breakfast. I examined it and realized that the place was a little too much for me to eat.

"Is it too much for you to eat M'Lady?" Hana asked with a nervous expression on her face. I slightly blush in embarrassment and shook my head 'no'.

"It's fine, don't worry about it. You do your job good Hana. You may excuse yourself now" I say. Hana bowed and slowly felt the dining area.

"Itsuki...you didn't have to lie you know." My Father said. I sighed.

"I didn't want to make her nervous about serving me too much food. It's not her fault and besides I'm fine" I said and began to eat.

After eating

"Father I would like to say that I will be visiting my friends today. It is pretty far from here and the train ride is going to be a few hours long...so I'll be gone for a day" I explained. My Father nodded his head.

"Are you going by yourself?" He asked looking at his paper work. I shook my head 'no'.

"Yuri is going with me. The train we have to catch arrives at 8 AM and leaves at 8:30 AM. So I planned to meet Yuri at 7 AM in Yumming" I said.

"I see. Well! I hope you travel safely. Please let me know when you get there" My Father says. I bowed.

"Of course I will!" I smiled. There was a knock at the office door.

"Come in" I say. Hana walked in and bowed.

"I was called here?" She asked. I nodded my head

"Yes, I need help packing and my maid A-Li is tending to other things around the estate. Are you available for a few minutes?" I questioned. Hana nodded her head and bowed again.

"Y-Yes! What ever you need help with I have no problem helping you M'Lady" She says. I smiled and allowed her to follow me.

---------------

While I was fixing up my room making sure the maids wouldn't have much to do in my room, I noticed that Hana was very nervous plus the atmosphere was tense around her. I guess she didn't see that I didn't have a problem with her anymore. I saw how Hana neatly placed some things in my travel bag and she even smiled at her work for a while until she slipped so suddenly.

"Watch out!" I quickly went to grab her before she could fall.

"Are you alright?" I asked. Hana blushed in embarrassment and nodded her head.

"Y-Yes...I'm sorry M'Lady...This is embarrassing..." Hana said with a shaky voice.

"Why are you so nervous?" I asked.

"I-I- I don't want you to be mad if I do something wrong...I-...that day...you were very mad with me....and..." Hana studdered. I sighed and placed her down and went on top of her.

"Wha-" I cut Hana off and softly kissed her lips.

'If I do this maybe she will see that I am not mad. And maybe she won't be so nervous around me anymore...' I held onto her wait to drew the kiss deeper.

"Mm~" Hana slightly moaned. I stopped the kiss and softly smiled, causing her to have a nosebleed. I stood up and grabbed my sword.

"I have to get going now" I said and picked up my travel bag.

"Arn't you dating Yuri?" Hana asked.

"Heh- he won't mind" I say with a small smirk while walking towards my room door.

"Until we meet again, Hana-Chan. I do hope you won't be so nervous around me in the future" I slightly smile and left my room.

Yumming

"May I order a few curry buns please?" I asked politely to the man who cooks curry.

"Of course Childe! How many would you like?" He asked.

"6" I say. The curry maker nods his head and puts freshy made curry buns in a bag. Once he handed me the bag and I paid him he told me that the bag will keep the curry nice and hot for a few hours. I thanked him and walked away to the area where I was going to meet Yuri. While I waited, I went to text Itome.

Text message

Itsuki: "Itome-kun, I should be on the train with Yuri soon. The train ride will take about 3-4 hours so I should expect to get there around 12:00 - 12:30 PM. I'll let you know once I arrive at the shop. Make sure to not to tell Akemi, Shikatani, or Tamura that I'll be visiting. I want it to be a surprise!"

Itome: "Haha. Don't worry Itsuki, I haven't told them about the surprise ever sinse you brought it up. I have to go now but I'll be looking out for your text message."

Itsuki: "Alright. See you soon"

Itome: "See you!"

End of conversation

I smiled and put my phone in my bag.

"Itsuki-san!" Yuri waved at me. I stood up and walked towards him.

"Yuri! How have you been?" I asked. Yuri smiled and hugged my waist.

"I'm doing great now that I get to see your face" He said and kissed my forehead softly. I blsuhed at what he said and grabbed his hand.

"Let's go it's 8:04. The train should have already arrived." I said. Yuri nods his head and walks with me.

A few hours later

"Itsuki...we are here" Yuri says softly. I opened my eyes and took a breath before standing up.

"Let's go" I chuckled remembering how Yuri was complaining the whole ride.

At Akemi's shop

"This is Akemi's new shop. It's not open today thankfully." Itome said.

"Where is Akemi and the others anyways?" Yuri questioned looking around the store.

"Oh! They are in the new club room fixing up some things in there and designing it. The club building had just been build not too long ago so Akemi wanted to get started with the designing right away...although he seems a bit pressured ever sinse we graduated...I am worried" Itome explained. I nodded my head and softly smiled.

"Don't worry...Akemi is pretty tough. I'm pretty sure he's doing fine" I resurred. Itome had grabbed a box full of some things saying that Akemi needed them. He told us to stand outside of the door to the club room until me and Yuri felt ready to come in.

"There you are Itome-kun! Could you place this up here for me?" I hear Akemi's voice.

"Of course." Itome said.

"This club room is bigger and better than the one we had in Mori Mori" I hear Tamura's voice.

"I agree, that place was always dirty because if Yuri's mess" Shikatani said. Yuri giggled loudly and opened the door.

"Messy~~~ Cum~~ Ahaha~~" Yuri moaned.

"I heard that all the way from Lotus Cove haha" I chuckled. Akemi, Shikatani, and Tamura all had shocked faces.

"Itsuki-san!!" Shikatani ran to me and hugged me. I chuckled and hugged him back. Akemi came over as well and examined me.

"You've gotten more beautiful Itsuki!" Akemi said with a bright smile.

"I missed you so much!" Shikatani says.

"Likewise. I wanted to come over and see you guys before school starts back up in 2 weeks" I say. Tamura nodded his head.

"Won't you be a 3rd year?" Tamura asked. I shook my head 'no.'

"A few days ago, the principle of the school ended up in Yumming so I invited him over to Lotus Cove. He told me that because my test scores were great from the time I've been attending Mori Mori, I'll be transfered to 4th year classes and graduate with them." I explained.

"Wow! Your very smart Itsuki" Shikatani said and I smile.

"Oh right. I brought some curry buns for you guys." I held the bag of curry buns and walked towards the table to place the bag down.

"I have napkins in the back! Let me go get them" Akemi said but I stopped him.

"I already have napkins. No need. Please sit down" I say softly. Everyone sat down so I could hand the each a curry bun.

"So good!" Tamura blushed in satisfaction. I slightly blsuhed and also took a bite.

"Yumming has the best curry buns" Yuri said and ate the whole thing. I stayed silent with my eyes closed.

"Itsuki your silent." Shikatani said. I reopened my eyes and swallowed my food.

"Don't talk and eat, it's a rule in my clan and I respectfully follow it" I say giving the rest of my curry bun to Yuri.

"Did you eat too much of the curry bun? You look green now" Itome said worried. I sweatdrop.

"I forced myself to eat more than usual this morning...which is probably the reason. If I drink tea I believe I'll be fine." I said reaching in my bag for tea.

"Yuri-kun~ can you make this tea for me?" I asked with a soft smile. Yuri nodded his head and grabbed the tea before leaving the room. Once Yuri left the room, Akemi started asking me some questions.

"Itsuki, do you ever think of marrying Yuri-kun?" Akemi asked. I blushed and turned my head towards him.

"I thought it was normal for the man to ask the women and not the women ask the man" I say and Shikatani giggled.

"I meant what if Yuri asked you to marry him but took your Clans last name instead" Akemi said. I started to think about it.

"Yuri Yamamoto-Ayato...." I mumble and blushed.

"She's already thinking of it!!!" Akemi squeeled. Yuri came back with my tea  with a confused expression on his face.

"I heard a squeel, what were you guys talking about?" Yuri asks.

"We were talking abou-" I cut Akemi off.

"Nothing...we were talking about nothing" I say blushing with a deep red blush plastered on my face while taking a sip of tea.

'Itsuki Yamamoto-Ayato....it doesn't sound bad at all' I thought in my head.

A while later (Night time)

"Oh right, I never got to ask how have you guys been with working" I remembered.

"Well! My shop has been getting a lot of costumers online and in person! Plus my toys are for good and reasonable prices. And now, I finally get to make the official Yarichin Bitch Club here" Akemi said excited.

"That's really good. What about Itome-kun?" I asked.

"Well I organize the shop making sure the costumers are satisfyed with the size they want, taking calls as a costumer service, and so forth. I'm currently creating a link for people to sign up for the club once it opens." Itome said. I looked at Shikatani who fixed his glasses.

"I'm currently working with my mother but I'm going apply for a job here to help Akemi and Itome-kun around his shop." He said. I was proud of all of their answers.

"You all are doing well. Although I wasn't able to reach Toono and Yuu. I believe they are traveling around last time I spoke to them" I said.

"Those two idiot virgins..." Tamura mumbled.

"I caught them doing it once...I don't think that are virgins anymore Tamu-senpai" I corrected him.

"Anyway...Itsuki-san, I do know that you'll be Clan Leader soon after you graduate" Akemi said and I nodded my head.

"Your right. Once I graduate, I'll have to prepare right after because my father will start preping me and doing all of these things" I took a breath and sweatdropped.

"Woah...sounds like it's going to be a lot" Shikatani said and I nodded.

"It is a lot. Kenji had to a lot of things before he became Clan Leader. Plus most of the responsibilities you need to take care of before and after your Clan Leader." Yuri said and I nodded in agreement.

"Haha! Speaking of Kenji. How did the war go? Yuri-kun said that there was a war between another clan?" Tamura questioned.

"Well...He didn't praise Itsuki for helping win the while war...but I'm pretty sure he didn't want Itsuki to get a lot of attention with the people in town." Yuri said. I held a straight face and sighed.

"Plus I'm guiding Kenji into a relationship with his bestfriend who happens to be gay" Yuri also said. Akemi and Tamura held shocked.

"Wait what?" Shikatani questioned with a confused face.

"That's right...Kenji is still learning how to get used to a gay relationship. He's slightly improving but it needs more work..." Yuri says with a huge sigh.

"Well I can always give him advice if he ever needs it!" Akemi said with a smile. Tamura banged his head on the table to stood up. I jumped slightly from slightly shock.

"Why would you give advise to an idiot- no offence- who..." Tamura was cut off by Itome.

"Don't talk about it! He might have changed even though he did bad things! Some people deserve second chances" Itome said. I took a breath.

"..." Akemi stayed silent.

"What happened last year?" I asked. Everyone in the room was quiet but Tamura spoke.

"I can't explain all of it but last year, Kenji had paied some boys at Mori Mori to beat up Akemi. I happened to be in the area when I heard a yell. I saw that Akemi was getting kicked and punched so kicked those guys asses and took Akemi to the nurse...if I haden't been in the area, Akemi would have been sent to the hospital" Tamura said with a serious voice. I took a breath.

"That was all in the past though! But I guess Itome-kun still doesn't like it even though I'm fine now." Akemi took a breath.

"Kenji is a changed man I can tell you guys...he's more mature now that he is clan leader and that is all I can say to defend him" Yuri says. I streched my arms slightly and softly yawned.

"Tired...." I mumbled and closed my eyes.

Author's POV

"Itsuki's sleep schedule has changed again...." Yuri mumbled while placing Itsuki on his lap so she could be somewhat comfortable.

"It is pretty cold in here so might as well keep her warm." He said.

"It is getting late. I didn't realize we have been here for a while day" Shikatani stood up and streeched his arms and legs.

"Yuri-kun, What time do you and Itsuki have to leave tomorrow?" Tamura asked.

"Around 2 in the afternoon. Itsuki might want to come by before hand to say goodbye" Yuri answered.

"Well do you know where to go to stay?" Akemi questioned wondering how Yuri was going to get to a hotel if he had to carry Itsuki.

"Me and Itsuki booked a hotel just a few minutes from here. I should be find carrying her there?" Yuri asurred. Itome nodded his head.

"I'll be heading out with you guys, I have to catch a bus before they close down for the night" Shikatani said and walked with Yuri who was carrying Itsuki. Tamura waved before leaving the room.

It was now just Itome and Akemi in the room. The quietness was awkward so Akemi started to clean up around the room.

"A-AKemi..." Itome said. Akemi turned around with a soft smile.

"What's wrong Itome-kun?" Akemi asked.

"Am I not goof enough for you?" Itome suddenly asked. Akemi was taken back with Itome's sudden words.

"Of course you are....why would you think that?" He asked walking towards Akemi who was sitting on the couch that was placed in the room.

"It's because I wasn't able to save you that day...I'm not as strong as Tamura and Itsuki-san...I feel like I won't be able to save you if something like that happens again" Itome looked down. Akemi held a soft face and smiled.

"Itome look at me..." Akemi held up Itome's face.

"You don't need to be strong to save me you know...I'm still here with you and that's all that matters" Akemi says. Itome looked into Akemi's eyes and softly smiled and hugged him.

⚠️⚠️⚠️(THIS IS ITOME BEING A TOP!!! Btw- this is a quick scene)

"Itome-kun...let's have a quickie in here~ Eh?" Akemi questioned rubbing his hand across Itome's chest. Itome blushed and grabbed Akemi's waist.

"Someone's getting hard heh-" Akemi smirked and began to take off his shirt. Itome did the same and placed Akemi down on the couch to kiss his lips. The went went on for a bit before Itome started to leave hickey marks on Akemi's neck and chest.

"Hah~~" Akemi breathed. Itome quickly took off Akemi's pants and admired his body. Seeing that there was lube near them, Itome grabbed it and placed it on Akemi's enterance.

"M-Mm~ AH!" Akemi moaned when two fingers entered him slowly.

"Hah~" Itome breathed having a blush on his face.

Once they got their cloths off, Itome went to get a comdom that was placed in the room alone with some lube and walked back to Akemi.

"Akemi-san~ Your tight~" Itome said while fingering Akemi's enterance.

"Haah!~~ Just put it in already Itome-kun~" Akemi begged. Itome nodded his head and brought himself closer to Akemi.

"A-Ah~" He moaned out while slowly and carefully entering Akemi who let out a small yelp of pain.

"It's going to hurt for a bit..." Itome caressed Akemi's chest.

"Ugh~!" Akemi's grunted. The more Itome went in the more Akemi's enterance stretched. Sooner Itome moved a bit quicker and changed the pace.

"Itome~ I never noticed how big you would be~ Ha..." Itome grabbed Akemi's leg and placed it around his waist.

"Akemi-san~ Ha~" Itome moaned and went harder. Akemi let out loud moans and stroked himself to bring more pleasure.

"I-Itome!~~" Akemi arched his back slightly and came on his chest. Itome let out a few more thrusts before eventually cumming.

💯💯💯

Once Yuri got back to the hotel, Tamura went with him to make sure they got to their room safely and placed Itsuki down to sleep on the bed. Yuri changed her cloths into something more comfortable. After a bit of talking and catching up, Tamura left said goodbye to Yuri before leaving.

*Blush* O////////O

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 585 24
Yuki was born in a rich family and has Quintuplet sisters but sadly he was thrown into a orphanage after they seen that he isn't a girl. Yuki had a r...
1.1M 42.8K 49
❝ One, looks that attract the public eye. Two, undaunted wealth. Three, the chivalry that cannot overlook the hideous wickedness of the world. We, th...
2.1K 14 21
Short-ish oneshot love stories between you (Y/N) and members of the Aoba Johsai team. Characters include: Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Matsukawa, Hanamaki, Kyot...
546K 20.6K 114
(Name) Shiwakita isn't an ordinary girl, no matter how many times she tries or wishes she can be. She can never be normal, not if she's the daughter...