Harry Potter and Claire Smith...

By MykalaMcGuire

The third book in the series is called Guilty Until Proven Innocent. A mass murderer escapee from Azkaban, Si... More

Mr. Weasley's Wonderful News
The Talk and Egypt
An Interesting Summer
Emotions
Dementors Aren't the Nicest Beings
The Inner Eye and the Hippogriff
The Fender, The Drums, and The Solo
Hogsmeade, Tea, and Conversations
Saxton, Song, Snape, and a Snapped Broom
The Marauder's Map
Kisses, Feuds, Vinyls, and Brooms
Crumbling Friendships
The Werewolf's Advice
Dementors and Dates
The Seer's Prediction
Animagi and Boxing Branches
Moony's Tale
The Mask Of Peter Pettigrew
Pettigrew Escapes and Dementors Again
The Time-Turner
Yelling at Boxes
Proof
Summer Plans
Book Four is out!
Rewriting Stories

The Quidditch Cup Final

253 8 1
By MykalaMcGuire

Chapter 15: The Quidditch Cup Final

"She's awake!" That was the first thing Claire heard as she woke up. She opened her eyes to see Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, Ginny, Percy, Jason, Professor McGonagall and Professor Dumbledore surrounding her. Claire took note of how she was in a bed and assumed she was in the hospital wing.

"Now, that you're up I'll go owl mum to say you're alright," Percy said in his usual know-it-all voice as he left the hospital wing.

"What the heck happened?" Claire said, as she sat up. "Why am I in the infirmary?"

"Ms. Smith," Professor McGonagall began. "Do you recall anything before you were knocked out?"

The image of Sirius Black pointing his wand towards her entered her mind.

"Yes," Claire said, trying to shake the fear she felt in that moment.

"Do you remember who did this to you?" Professor McGonagall asked.

"Sirius Black," Everyone gasped as Claire said the name. Professor McGonagall paled and turned to Dumbledore.

"We must increase security here, Professor Dumbledore." Professor McGonagall said in a slightly panicked tone. "It is only luck so far that has prevented Ms. Smith from a fate of death. She was fortunate enough that he did not perform the killing curse."

"You're right, Professor McGonagall," Dumbledore agreed. "Tell the staff to meet me in my office. We will discuss our security measures."

Professor McGonagall and Professor Dumbledore left the hospital wing, leaving the Weasleys, Jason, Harry and Hermione with Claire.

"Oh, Claire!" Hermione began crying and practically strangled Claire in a hug. "You could've been killed!"

"Loosen your grip, Hermione," Ron said. "or you'll strangle her to death."

"Sorry," Hermione pulled away from the hug.

"Are you alright?" Ginny asked.

"Just peachy," Claire muttered.

"Glad to see you're alright!" The twins teased, each patting one of her shoulders.

"What exactly happened when you encountered Black?" Jason asked.

Ginny and the twins seemed to have just noticed Jason and said, "Who are you?"

Ron and Harry scowled. "Claire's boyfriend."

"What?!"The twins seemed furious while Ginny seemed to be happy.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Ginny said. "How long have you two been going out?"

"Is this really the most important thing right now?" Hermione said. "What about the fact that Claire was just attacked by Black?"

Claire was glad Hermione had said something because she wasn't ready to tell them about Jason and honestly Jason was the last thing on her mind at the moment.

"But—" The twins stopped talking as they caught look of Hermione's glare.

"Right, uh, Black." George said.

"Yea, tell us what happened." Fred said.

"Well, after I was rudely interrupted by Ron at Hogsmeade," Claire glared at Ron. "I headed back to the castle. I was about to go into Gryffindor Tower when I noticed the portrait was already opened and a white rat came out of it. You know, I think it was your rat Ron. It definitely looked like it. Anyway, I heard the portrait creak open more and when I turned around I saw Sirius Black and he was pointing his wand at me. And then I woke up here in the hospital wing."

"Well, the important thing is that Black didn't seriously injure you," Hermione said.

"Or kill you." The twins said in unison.

"That too." Hermione said.

Claire then thought about something. Why hadn't Black killed her? It was the perfect opportunity for him. No one was around and he was standing right in front of her. Something seemed off about Black to Claire and she was going to find out what that was.

Madam Pomfrey came over to Claire at that moment and told the others to wait outside the hospital wing because Claire would be leaving after she evaluated her condition. Madam Pomfrey checked Claire to make sure there wasn't anything wrong with her.

"Well, Ms. Smith," Madam Pomfrey began. "You're free to go. It seems the only harm Black did was knocking you unconscious. However, if you begin to feel sick or odd come back."

"Thank you, Madam Pomfrey." Claire thanked her as she got out of bed.

"No problem," Madam Pomfrey said.

Just as Claire walked out of the infirmary she heard the twins talking to Jason.

"Why do you want to be with Claire?" Fred asked Jason.

"I—" Jason was cut off.

"What are you planning?" George said.

"I'm not—" Jason was cut off again.

"Do you actually have feelings for her or are you messing with her?" Fred said.

"Ye—" Jason seemed to be getting frustrated that he didn't get a chance to talk.

"When did you—?"

"Would you two stop pestering him?" Claire said. "Jason, can I speak with you alone?"

Claire and Jason moved far enough away from them so they could talk. However, this didn't stop the twins, Ron, Harry, Ginny, and Hermione from eavesdropping.

"I'm sorry about them." Claire began.

"It's alright." Jason said. "They're just looking out for you."

"Oh, is that what it's called?" Claire said. "You sure they're not just trying to bud their way into my life?"

"Maybe it's both." Jason replied. "Goes to show that they just care about you. Just like me."

Claire blushed slightly. She really needed to figure out how to stop blushing. "I care about you too, Jason."

"So, I take it you enjoyed our date." Jason teased.

Claire rolled her eyes. "More like tolerated it."

"I don't know. You seemed to have a good time." Jason said. "Is there a possibility that you'd say yes to another one."

"Hm, I don't know," Claire said. "I guess. However, let's have it here at Hogwarts."

Jason smiled. "Alright. Well, I'd better go. Your friends glares' are a bit uneasy."

"Bye, Jason." Claire said.

Jason left and Claire walked over to the others. She glared at the twins.

"Was that really necessary?" Claire said.

"Whatever do you mean Claire-bear?" The twins said in unison in an innocent voice.

Claire narrowed her eyes. "You know exactly what I mean and don't call me that!"

"Oh, look at the time, Fred," George said glancing at his watch-less wrist. "We're late."

"You're right, George!" Fred said and before Claire could say anything they disappeared.

"I'm going back to my dorm," Ginny said. "I want all the details about Jason later."

Claire, Harry, Hermione, and Ron were the only ones left.

"So, are you three on good terms now?" Claire asked, looking specifically between Ron and Hermione.

Hermione seemed to have a solemn look on her face. "Yes, but we have bad news, Claire."

"What about?" Claire asked.

"It's Hagrid." Harry said.

"What about him?" Claire questioned.

"Hagrid lost his case." Ron said. "Buckbeak is going to be executed."

Claire was shocked and angry. "Please tell me you're joking."

They didn't say anything.

"But they can't do this! Buckbeak is innocent! Malfoy provoked the poor creature! It's all Malfoy's big fat ego's fault!" Claire exclaimed.

"We don't disagree with you, Claire," Harry said.

"But there's nothing we can do now." Hermione said, wiping a tear from her eye.

"Have you talked to Hagrid yet?" Claire asked.

They shook their heads.

"Well, let's go then." Claire said walking towards the entrance hall.

"But Claire you were just attacked," Hermione said.

Claire turned around. "So, I'm completely fine and besides Hagrid needs us right now."

They walked to the entrance hall and were about to head out the front doors when Professor McGonagall saw them.

"Just where do you four think you're going?" She asked sternly.

"We were just going to visit Hagrid, Professor McGonagall." Claire answered.

"I'm sorry but you'll all have to wait until you have class with him. We've increased our safety measures after your attack Ms. Smith. It is not safe to go out there alone." Professor McGonagall said.

"But Professor, Buckbeak is going to be executed and we need to make sure Hagrid's ok." Hermione said.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Granger," Professor McGonagall said in a sympathetic tone. "But as I have said it is dangerous and you'll have to wait until you have his class to talk to him. This is the last I will here of the subject. Now, run along to the Great Hall dinner is about to start."

The next day at Care of Magical Creatures they were able to talk to Hagrid. Hagrid seemed to be numb with shock at the verdict.

"S'all my fault. Got all tongue-tied. They was all sittin' there in black robes an' I kep' droppin' me notes, Claire and Hermione. An' then Lucius Malfoy stood up an' said his bit, and the Committee jus' did exac'ly what he told 'em….."

"There's still the appeal!" Ron said fiercely. "Don't give up yet, we're working on it!"

They were walking back up to the castle with the rest of the class. Ahead they could see Malfoy, who was walking with Crabbe and Goyle, and kept looking back, laughing derisively.

"S'no good, Ron," Hagrid said sadly as they reached the castle steps. "The Committee's in Lucius Malfoy's pocket. I'm jus' gonna make sure the rest o' Beaky's time is the happiest he's ever had. I owe him that…."

Hagrid turned around and hurried back toward his cabin, his face buried in his handkerchief. Claire felt sympathy for the poor giant.

"Look at his blubber!"

Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle had been standing just inside the castle doors, listening.

"Have you ever seen anything quite as pathetic?" Malfoy said. "And he's supposed to be our teacher!"

Claire, Harry, and Ron all made furious moves toward Malfoy, but Hermione got there first—SMACK!

She had punched Malfoy on the nose with all the strength she could muster. Malfoy staggered. Claire, Harry, Ron, Crabbe, and Goyle stood flabbergasted as Hermione raised her hand again.

"Don't you dare call Hagrid pathetic, you foul—you evil—"

"Hermione!" Ron said weakly, and he tried to grab her hand as she swung it back.

"Get off, Ron!"

Hermione pulled out her wand. Malfoy stepped backward. Crabbe and Goyle looked at him for instructions, thoroughly bewildered.

"C'mon," Malfoy muttered, and in a moment, all three of them had disappeared into the passageway to the dungeons.

"Hermione!" Ron said again, sounding both stunned and impressed.

"You—You just punched Malfoy!" Claire said in shock.

"Harry, you better beat him in the Quidditch final!" Hermione said shrilly. "You just better had, because I can't stand it if Slytherin wins!"

"We're due in Charms," Ron said, still goggling at Hermione. "We'd better go."

They hurried up the marble staircase toward Professor Flitwick's classroom.

"You're late!" Professor Flitwick said reprovingly as Harry opened the classroom door. "Come along, quickly, wands out, we're experimenting with Cheering Charms today, we've already divided into pairs—"

Claire, Harry, and Ron hurried to a desk at the back and opened their bags. Ron looked behind him.

"Where's Hermione gone?"

Harry and Claire looked around too. Hermione hadn't entered the classroom, yet Harry knew she had been right next to him when he had opened the door.

"That's weird," Harry said, staring at Ron.

"I think I saw her head to the restroom," Claire said.

But Hermione didn't turn up all lesson.

"She could've done with a Cheering Charm on her too," Ron said as they left the class for lunch, all grinning broadly— the Cheering Charms had left them with a feeling of great contentment.

Hermione wasn't at lunch either. By the time they'd finished desert, the after-effects of the Cheering Charm were wearing off, and they started to get slightly worried.

"You don't think Malfoy did something to her?" Ron said anxiously as they hurried upstairs toward Gryffindor Tower.

"If he did the injury Buckbeak gave him will be like a scratch when I'm through with him." Claire said.

They passed the security trolls and gave that Fat Lady the password (she had come back after Claire's attack), and scrambled through the portrait hole into the common room.

Hermione was sitting at a table, fast asleep, her head resting on an open Arithmancy book. They went to sit down by her. Harry prodded her awake.

"Wh—what?" Hermione said, waking with a start and staring wildly around. "Is it time to go? W-which lesson have we got now?"

"Divination, but it's not for twenty minutes," Claire said. "Hermione, why didn't you come to Charms?"

"What? Oh, no!" Hermione squeaked. "I forgot to go to Charms!"

"But how could you forget?" Harry said. "You were with us till we were right outside the classroom!"

"I don't believe it!" Hermione wailed. "Was Professor Flitwick angry? Oh, it was Malfoy, I was thinking about him and I lost track of things!"

"You know what, Hermione?" Ron said, looking down at the enormous Arithmancy book Hermione had been using as a pillow. "I reckon you're cracking up. You're trying to do too much."

"No, I'm not!" Hermione said, brushing her hair out of her eyes and starting hopelessly around for her bag. "I just made a mistake, that's all! I'd better go and see Professor Flitwick and say sorry….I'll see you in Divination!"

Hermione joined them at the foot of the ladder to Professor Trelawney's classroom twenty minutes later, looking extremely harassed.

"I can't believe I missed Cheering Charms! And I bet they come up in our exams; Professor Flitwick hinted they might!"

"I'll teach it to you later, Hermione," Claire said.

Hermione smiled appreciatively towards Claire and then they climbed the ladder into the dim, stifling tower room. Glowing on every little table was a crystal ball full of pearly white mist. Claire, Harry, Ron and Hermione sat down together at the same rickety table.

"I thought we weren't starting crystal balls until next term," Ron muttered, casting a wary eye around for Professor Trelawney, in case she was lurking nearby.

"Don't complain, this means we've finished palmistry," Claire said. "Merlin knows what would've happened had she kept filching when she looked at my hands."

"Good day to you!" the familiar, misty voice of Professor Trelawney said. She made her usual dramatic entrance out of the shadows as Claire rolled her eyes.

"I have decided to introduce the crystal ball a little earlier than I had planned," Professor Trelawney said, sitting with her back to the fire and gazing around. "The fates have informed me that your examination in June will concern the Orb, and I am anxious to give you sufficient practice."

Hermione snorted.

"Well, honestly…'the fates have informed her'….who sets the exam? She does! What an amazing prediction!" she said, not troubling to keep her voice low. Claire, Harry, and Ron choked back laughs.

It was hard to tell whether Professor Trelawney had heard them, as her face was hidden in shadow. She continued, however, as though she had not.

"Crystal gazing is a particularly refined art," she said dreamily. "I do not expect any of you to See when first you peer into the Orb's infinitive depths. We shall start by practicing relaxing the conscious mind and external eyes"—Ron began to snigger uncontrollably and had to stuff his fist in his mouth to stifle the noise—"so as to clear the Inner Eye and the superconscious. Perhaps, if we are lucky, some of you will See before the end of the class."

And so they began. Claire felt extremely foolish having to stare at the orb.

"Seen anything yet?" Harry asked them after a quarter of an hour's quiet crystal gazing.

"Yeah, there's a burn on this table," Ron said, pointing. "Someone's spilled their candle."

"This is such a waste of time," Hermione hissed. "I could be practicing something useful. I could be catching up on Cheering Charms—"

Professor Trelawney rustled past.

"Would anyone like me to help them interpret the shadowy portents within their Orb?" she murmured over the clinking of her bangles.

"I don't need help," Ron whispered. "It's obvious what this means. There's going to be loads of fog tonight."

Claire, Harry, and Hermione burst out laughing.

"Now, really!" Professor Trelawney said as everyone's heads turned in their direction. "You are disturbing the clairvoyant vibrations!" She approached their table and peered into their crystal ball.

"There is something here!" Professor Trelawney whispered, lowering her face to the ball, so that it was reflecting twice in her glasses. "Something moving…..but what is it?"

"My dears….." Professor Trelawney breathed, gazing up at Claire and Harry. "It is here, plainer than ever before…..my dears, stalking toward you, growing ever closer…..the Gr—"

"Oh, for goodness' sake!" Hermione said loudly. "Not that ridiculous Grim again!"

Professor Trelawney raised her enormous eyes to Hermione's face. Professor Trelawney stood up, surveying Hermione with unmistakeable anger.

"I am sorry to say that from the moment you have arrived in this class, my dear, it has been apparent that you do not have what the noble art of Divination requires. Indeed, I don't remember ever meeting a student whose mind was so hopelessly mundane."

Oh, she went there. Claire thought. Hermione's not going to be happy.

"Fine!" Hermione said suddenly, getting up and cramming Unfogging the Future back into her bag. "Fine!" she repeated, swinging the bag over her shoulder and almost knocking Ron off his chair. "I give up! I'm leaving!"

And to the whole class's amazement, Hermione strode over to the trapdoor, kicked it open, and climbed down the ladder out of sight. It took the class a few minutes to settle down.

"Oooooo!" Lavender said suddenly, making everyone start. "Ooooooo, Professor Trelawney, I've just remembered! You saw her leaving, didn't you? Didn't you, Professor? 'Around Easter, one of our number will leave us forever!' You said it ages ago, Professor!"

Professor Trelawney gave her a dewy smile.

"Yes, my dear, I did indeed know that Miss Granger would be leaving us. One hopes, however, that one might have mistaken the Signs…The Inner Eye can be a burden, you know….."

"Some day Hermione's having, eh?" Ron muttered to Claire and Harry, looking awed.

"I'll say," Claire agreed. "First punching Malfoy, then disrespecting a teacher. What's next?"

The Easter holidays were not exactly relaxing. The third years had never had so much homework. Neville Longbottom seemed close to a nervous collapse, and he wasn't the only one.

"Call this a holiday!" Seamus Finnigan roared at the common room one afternoon. "The exams are ages away, what're they playing at?"

But nobody had as much to do as Hermione. Claire was getting very concerned with how much work Hermione was assigned and how tired she looked. Claire had offered to do some of it but Hermione was completely against it.

Ron had taken over responsibility for Buckbeak's appeal. Claire would help him whenever she had a chance. Harry, meanwhile, was juggling not only his massive stack of homework but also Quidditch practice every day. Wood was determined to win the Quidditch final because Gryffindor hadn't won the Quidditch cup since Charlie Weasley (Ron's second oldest brother) had been Seeker.

All usual pursuits were abandoned in the Gryffindor common room the night before the match. Even Hermione had put down her books.

"I can't work. I can't concentrate." she said nervously.

There was a great deal of noise. Fred and George were dealing with the pressure by being louder and more exuberant than ever. Oliver Wood was crouched over a model of a Quidditch field in the corner, prodding little figures across it with his wand and muttering to himself. Angelia, Alicia, and Katie were laughing at Fred's and George's jokes. Harry was sitting with Ron and Hermione, trying to forget about the game and also the horrible sensation he felt in his stomach. Harry then noticed something.

"Where's Claire?" Harry asked them.

"Oh, she's on her date with Jason." Hermione said and Ron frowned.

Harry felt a wave of jealously wash over him. "Oh. When did she leave?"

"About an hour ago. She's due back any—"

Just then the portrait to the common room opened revealing Claire. She spotted them and walked over to them. Harry noticed she seemed happier than usual.

"Hey!" Claire greeted them with a smile. "So, you finally decided to take a break, Hermione?"

"Only because it's extremely noisy at the moment." Hermione said. "How'd your date go?"

Harry was glad when Wood stood up and yelled, "Team! Bed!"

"Well, I have to go." Harry said, standing up. "Coming Ron?"

"Yea," Ron and Harry went upstairs to the boys dorm.

"Night," Claire and Hermione said to them as they left.

"I think they have the right idea about sleep." Hermione said. "I'm exhausted."

"Me too." Claire said and they both headed upstairs.

The next morning, Claire and Hermione went to breakfast. It was the day of the Quidditch final. Harry soon came down to breakfast with Ron and they ate together. Wood soon told the Quidditch team it was time to head to the field.

"Good luck, Harry," Claire said. "Knock those Slytherins off their brooms."

"Isn't Jason a Slytherin?" Ron questioned.

"You're point? Just because I'm dating a Slytherin doesn't mean I want them to win." Claire said.

"Good luck, Harry!" Cho Chang called.

Claire, Hermione, Ron, and Harry turned to the Ravenclaw table and saw Cho Chang waving to Harry. Claire suddenly felt like frowing at the girl but had no clue why. She ignored the feeling and continued eating her breakfast as Wood escorted the Gryffindor Quidditch team out to the field.

"We should get going if we're going to get good seats," Ron said.

They walked out to the stands. They found a good spot and waited as the stands began to fill up.

"Mind if I sit here?" Claire, who was sitting down, looked up and saw her boyfriend Jason dressed in red and gold.

Claire smiled at him. "Sure. Love your outfit."

"What is he doing here? He's a Slytherin." Ron questioned glaring at Jason.

"Ron," Hermione said.

"I'm supporting Gryffindor." Jason said. "I may be in Slytherin, but I know a good Quidditch team when I see one and Gryffindor is a million times better than Slytherin could ever hope to be."

"You got that right," Ron said. "Finally, a Slytherin who sees sense."

"So, um, Jason is it?" Hermione began. "What's it like in Slytherin house?"

Jason shrugged. "Not all it's cracked up to be. It's really cold in the dungeons and the people there are full of themselves."

"And you're not?" Claire scoffed.

"Never said I wasn't." Jason said.

Claire rolled her eyes.

"I think the game's about to start." Jason said, pointing to the Gryffindor Quidditch team walking out on the field.

"And here are the Gryffindors!" Lee Jordan yelled, who was commentating as usual. "Potter, Bell, Johnson, Spinnet, Weasley, Weasley, and Wood. Widely acknowledged as the best team Hogwarts has seen in a good few years—"

Lee's comments were drowned out by a tide of "boos" from the Slytherin end.

"And here comes the Slytherin team, led by Captain Flint. He's made some changes in the lineup and seems to be going for size rather than skill—"

There were more boos from the Slytherin crowd.

"Captains, shake hands!" Madam Hooch yelled.

Flint and Wood approached each other and grasped each other's hand very tightly; it looked as though each was trying got break the other's fingers.

"Mount your brooms!" Madam Hooch said. "Three….two…one…."

The sound of her whistle was lost in the roar from the crowd as fourteen brooms rose in the air and the game commenced.

"And it's Gryffindor in possession, Alicia Spinnet of Gryffindor with the Quaffle, heading straight for the Slytherin goal posts, looking goof, Alicia! Argh, no—Quaffle intercepted by Warrington, Warrington of Slytherin tearing up the field—WHAM!— nice Buldger work there by George Weasley, Warrington drops the Quaffle, it's caught by—Johnson, Gryffindor back in possession, come on, Angelina—nice swerve around Montague—duck, Angelina, that's a Buldger!—SHE SCORES! TEN-ZERO TO GRYFFINDOR!"

Angelina punched the air as she soared around the end of the field; the sea of scarlet below was screaming its delight—

"OUCH!"

Angelina was nearly thrown from her broom as Marcus Flint went smashing into her.

"Penalty!" Claire yelled. "He did that on purpose!"

"Sorry!" Flint said as the crowd below booed. "Sorry, didn't see her!"

A moment later, Fred Weasley chucked his Beater's club at the back of Flint's head. Flint's nose smashed into the handle of his broom and began to bleed.

"That will do!" Madam Hooch shrieked, zooming between them. "Penalty shot to Gryffindor for an unprovoked attack on their Chaser! Penalty shot to Slytherin for deliberate damage to their Chaser!"

"Come off it, Miss!" Fred howled, but Madam Hooch blew her whistle and Alicia flew forward to take the penalty.

"Come on, Alicia!" Lee yelled. "YES! SHE'S BEATEN THE KEEPER! TWENTY-ZERO TO GRYFFINDOR!

Flint, still bleeding, flew to take the Slytherin penalty. Wood was hovering in front of the Gryffindor goal posts, his jaw clenched.

"'Course, Wood's a superb Keeper!" Lee said. "Superb! Very difficult to pass—very difficult indeed—YES! I DON'T BELIEVE IT! HE'S SAVED IT!"

The game continued as Lee did his commentary.

"Gryffindor in possession, no, Slytherin in possession—no!—Gryffindor back in possession and it's Katie Bell, Katie Bell for Gryffindor with the Quaffle, she's streaking up the field—THAT WAS DELIBERATE!"

Montague, a Slytherin Chaser, had swerved in front of Katie, and instead of seizing the Quaffle had grabbed her head. Katie cartwheeled in the air, managed to stay on her broom, but dropped the Quaffle. Madam Hooch blew her whistle and Katie took the penatly shot.

"THIRTY-ZERO! TAKE THAT, YOU DIRTY, CHEATING—"

"Jordan, if you can't commentate in an unbiased way—!"

"I'm telling it like it is, Professor!"

Soon the score was eighty-ten with Gryffindor in the lead. Claire noticed that Harry spotted the Snitch. Harry dove and sped up and then pulled out from his dive, his hand in the air, and the stadium exploded.

"He did it!" Claire exclaimed.

"We won the cup!" Ron yelled.

Ron and Hermione began to run to the field. Claire turned to Jason.

"Go ahead," Jason said. "I'll see you later."

Claire smiled and she raced down to the field and found Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

"You were incredible, Harry!" Claire praised him. "You won the cup!"

Claire hugged Harry and, not thinking, kissed his cheek. Claire didn't realize what she had done, but Harry certainly had. He felt a wave electricity run through his body. He was in shock for a few seconds until Wood handed him the cup. It was in that moment Harry felt he could produce the world's biggest Patronus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 1.4K 25
Book cover by @DawnXx :) Amie's in for her third year at Hogwarts with her best friends Hermione, Harry and Ron. This year, a prisoner has escaped fr...
6.2K 159 15
Follow Claire Smith (daughter of a Time Lord named the Doctor and Sirius Black's twin sister Carina Black) as she attends Hogwarts and becomes friend...
1.9K 113 20
Set during Prisoner of Azkaban. Lexi McNaughton, a senior Auror at the Ministry is tasked with protecting Hogwarts and its inhabitants from escaped c...
1.6K 22 26
Anne and her friends return for their third year at Hogwarts. However, they are being terrorized by the threat of escaped prisoner Sirius Black, whom...