An Indescribable Feeling

By DayDreamRomantic

When a worldwide sickness means BTS have a time limit to find their final soulmate, they come up with a plan... More

Prologue
An Introduction to The Plan
Back to the Beginning
What is Love?
Faith in Fate
Conflicting Emotions
Must be a Dream
Looks, Touches and Thoughts
We Need to Talk
Making an Effort
Communication is Key
Observations and Realisations
Understanding Each Other
No Filter
An Honest Conversation
Getting Closer
Princess Deserves Pancakes
Jealousy and Intimidation
Make Yourself at Home
Random Gifts & Silliness
Time Limits
Uncomfortable Celebrations
The First Lesson of Independence
Right Moments
Promise Judgement
Just Hope
Joyful Knight
I just want to BE happier
Vision
Surprised Upset Grateful Awkwardness
Kindred Spirit
Patience is a Virtue
Light It Up
Love Isn't Easy
One Cliché at a Time
Unleashing the Monster
Nothing Matters More
A Happy Beginning
Starting Again, Together
A Time for Us
Building Up Confidence
Sweet Gentlemen & Infectious Clumsiness
Ignite Your Bones
Concern for you, And for me
Playful Possessiveness
Don't Wake Me Up
Run Bangtan!
Running Back To You
Make A Wish
Nothing But You
Dreams verses Reality
Leaps and Bounds
Waiting For You
Leaving You In Awe
Feeling at Home
Let It Roll
Very Loyal Idols Verify Events
Torture by Teasing
Catching Up With Jealousy
Meaningful Conversations
A Lesson in Revenge
Let's Dance
How to Land
Showing Progress
It's a promise
Loud and Proud
Questions, Answers, and Surprises
Birthday Wishes
Wang Yibo
Traces of Doubt
Too Much and Not Enough
Unforgivable Lies
Asking for Forgiveness
Proving You Wrong
Unfinished Business
Making a New Plan
Love The Way You Rap
What Happens Next
New Beginnings
The First Test
Look at Me
Jokes and Drama
A Pirates Life For Me
The Power of Fans
Loneliness and Sacrifices
The Final Step
Restart and Recharge
Beautiful Destiny
Rock, Paper, Smile
Teamwork makes the Dream work
The Right Reaction
RE: Evaluation
Just Wanna Have Fun
Another Day Free
Starting off with a Bang
Favours from Friends
Meeting the Fans
I'm the Charmer
Not One Hundred Percent
A few of my favourite things
I Spy a Criminal Undercover
We Are Bulletproof
While We Wait
I can be your lamp
Getting Everything Wrong
Trending Again
Show Me That
Interviews with Anna - Episode 1: SKZ
You're My Proof
It's a date
GOT a Premiere
A Lotte Change
Our Best Is Yet To Come
I say MORE
Beginning of the End
Come Back To Reality
Author's Note

Realising the Repercussions

11K 588 101
By DayDreamRomantic

"What are you watching?"

Jimin hid the screen of his phone against his chest before he realised that Taehyung wasn't talking to him. He had sat down next to Jungkook, curling up against his younger soulmate, he linked their arms before resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"It's Wang Yibo."

"Doing research on the enemy. Good idea, Kook."

"Hyung, no. That's not... I want Anna to know that it's okay to fangirl around us. So, I thought I would see what this guy is like."

"Oh. And?"

"He is very talented. His freestyle dancing is especially good."

"Whose freestyle is good?"

Hoseok came and joined Jungkook and Taehyung on the couch. They were all in the waiting room, waiting for the next part of their schedule to start.

"Wang Yibo. Jungkook's fallen for the enemy."

Jungkook let out an exasperated sigh. Hoseok leaned into Jungkook's other side and watched the video that was still playing on the Maknae's phone.

"Oh yeah, I remember those video's Anna showed us when she first moved in. You're right, he's a talented dancer. What made you look him up?"

"What you said the other day, when we were in my studio and Anna hid her excitement from us because of some of our reactions..."

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung, who smiled back portraying the picture of innocence.

"I'm proud of you, Kookie. I think it will make Anna very happy as well."

Hoseok's praise made his youngest soulmate blush.

"I discovered something else. Tickets for UNIQ's concert next month went on sale already, but Anna hasn't said anything about it."

"Hmm, that's strange. Surely, she would have told us if she had gotten a ticket. Namjoon?"

Hoseok called across the room to their leader. If anyone knew, it would be him.

"Yes?"

"Has Anna said anything to you about getting tickets to the concert Wang Yibo's group is doing?"

"Nope."

Namjoon continued to walk around the room as he answered. It seemed as though he was looking for something.

"Joon, what are you doing?"

"I'm looking for my phone. Has anybody..."

From his position curled up in a chair, Yoongi raised his hand in the air. He was holding a phone.

"Yoongi Hyung, how did you-"

"I almost stepped on it earlier, so I decided to keep it in a safe place."

"Oh, uh, thanks Hyung."

Namjoon smiled sheepishly and sat down.

"Right, I don't know anything about Anna going to a concert, but the staff did tell me that she had asked if doing stuff like that would be possible."

"Why wouldn't it be possible?"

Taehyung piped up from where he was still snuggled against Jungkook.

"Because we announced her to the world so she's now a recognisable face. What did the staff tell her?"

"I think they said that it wasn't impossible but would need a lot of planning."

"Oh no."

Everyone turned to look at Jungkook, alarmed at the sad tone of his voice.

"What?"

"Anna didn't get tickets. She decided not to go to the concert."

"How do you know that? She's been so excited about their comeback, there's no way she would miss it."

"Unless she thought it would be a burden. You know Anna, she would sacrifice her own happiness just so she wouldn't have to trouble anyone else."

"That does sound like Anna."

"But she was so excited to see Wang Yibo in person."

Despite his jealousy, even Taehyung looked sad at the thought of Anna missing out on something that would make her happy.

"Are there any tickets left?"

"No. It's been years since they last performed together, so tickets went quickly."

Taehyung didn't let this deter him. He started looking through his contacts list. Surely, he knew someone who could get him a ticket.

Meanwhile, Jimin was sitting quietly in the corner still on his phone.

"You're being very secretive over here."

Jimin tried not to jump at Jin's voice as the oldest member sat down next to him.

"No, Hyung. I'm just having some quiet time while we wait."

"Really? What do you have on your phone that's so interesting?"

Jin leaned over and got a look at Jimin's phone screen before he could hide it.

"Yah! Is that Anna and Jungkook's dance?"

"Maybe."

"I didn't know someone recorded it."

"Hoseok Hyung sent it to me. He knew what was going to happen, so he set up a camera beforehand."

"I love Hobi. Send it to me."

"Sure thing, Hyung."

They both watched the video for a moment.

Jungkook dipped Anna in a sweeping motion in front of him, her back arched. She was completely reliant on her youngest soulmate to hold her up. When he did raise her, she was so close to him that the lengths of their bodies were pressed together. He moved his hands to her hips and spun her around.

Now her back was against his front, she raised her arms, one wrapping around the back of his neck. As they ground together, Jungkook ran his hands over her body. In rehearsals, he had been very respectful about where he put his hands, but now it was showtime, he let himself be more daring.

Anna didn't seem to mind. She brought her arms down, pushing Jungkook's hands away from her body. She bent forward, and then slowly raised her body. Circling her hips, she turned around to face Jungkook. She grabbed his hips before dropping to the floor and then sliding back up his body. This part was from one of her favourite movies: Save The Last Dance.

"I'm not sure this is the best place to watch it."

"I'm not watching it for that! Hoseok Hyung said one of the dance instructors suggested I teach Anna some moves."

"I think we've all been teaching her some moves recently."

Jimin rolled his eyes as Jin laughed at himself.

"Some dance moves. Contemporary style. This is the only time I've seen Anna dance properly, so I was watching it to see how she dances."

"Jimin, come to my lesson tomorrow. We're filming it for ARMY."

Both Jin and Jimin's heads shot up, not realising their conversation was being overheard.

"Yeah? Okay, I think I'm free, Hoseok Hyung."

"Jiminie how could you not share that video with me!"

"I'm not the one who filmed it Tae!"

Namjoon held up his hands before anything got out of hand.

"Children, children. Calm down. Now, Hoseok, Jimin, one of you send it to me please."

"Why do you guys like to torture yourselves?"

"Do you not want a copy then, Yoongi Hyung?"

"Oh no, I do."

Jimin frowned in confusion.

"Then you'll be torturing yourself too, Hyung."

"Ah, no, because I haven't been teasing Anna."

As the other processed Yoongi's words, the members who had been a part of the plan to tease Anna grew worried.

"But it's over now."

"Yeah, we're even-"

"Even? Ha, she went easy on you lot. Perhaps I should give her some more suggestions..."

"No!"

"Woah, Yoongi Hyung. There's no need for that."

"Mercy, mercy."

Jin was rubbing his hands together in apology when a staff member came in to announce that they were ready for them. Before they left, Yoongi made one last comment.

"While you're watching that video, remember that it will be a while before Anna touches you like that."

Hoseok and Jungkook laughed, while the others groaned. Maybe their teasing hadn't been worth it after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 423 11
Park Jimin, 23 with a dark past. Finally escaping and fleeing to Seoul from Busan to push it all away and bury it, wanting to start a new. His new ro...
6.8K 293 17
This is a story about Y/N and how she agrees to do a small favor for her friend...a favor that changes her life forever. It brings back a painful pas...
52K 2.3K 19
When the dog hybrid who visits her bakery starts taking extra food Y/N follows it through the alley's to find out why, but what happens when she stu...
1M 37.1K 72
"Hyung, can we cuddle?" Simple roomates, that's all they were supposed to be... *slightly graphic descriptions *mpreg Highest Rankings #1 in Yoongi...