Babygirl, You're Ours!

By Mutainicole

Lily's bullies came back to her life after making highschool a living hell for her. She wants to escape them... More

Them
🌻hurt🌻
🌻help🌻
🌻Lulu🌻
school
🌻mall🌻
🌻 seen 🌻
🌻 sleep 🌻
Again
🌻run🌻
🌻 punishment 🌻
🌻bake🌻

🌻taken🌻

16.3K 371 157
By Mutainicole

(☝️)😂😂😂

I have a request 🥺. Please play “ Get you the moon by Kina” . You'll later understand why. ( Put it on repeat). Please🙏

Lily's POV

“ Please Jake.”  I begged. “ No Lily! Mumu is not coming. There is a high chance she'll run off or get hurt. Do you want that?” Jake asked and  I shook my head 'no' . “ Then let her stay here... Come , let's go.” I sighed and stomped my foot. I really wanted Mumu to come but I knew Jake was right. I followed him to the car. ( Her outfit 👇)

I helped Linda set out the picnic blanket and food. I kept have this uneasy feeling of being followed but there were very few people at that side of park. I made sure to stay close to Linda and Jake.

“ Can I please go play on the swings?” I asked politely. “ Sure but please don't go too far. I'll come to check on you later.” Linda said and gave me a peck on the cheek.

Only if they knew that , that would be the last they would see each other.

I carried Lulu on my left arm. The swings were on the other side of the park but Linda could still me . The swings were starting to become boring but something caught me attention. There were pretty yellow flowers. Without thinking twice, I went to pick them not paying attention to my new surroundings.

I hummed my favorite tune as I plucked the flowers but stopped when I felt a presence behind me. I swiftly turned around but was met with nothing.  ‘ Maybe I should go back’ I thought. It was then I noticed there were many luxurious cars and vans surrounding the park and there were some men dressed in official suits alighting from the vehicles. They really creeped me out especially when they all turned to my direction.

I wanted to run back to Jake and Linda only to feel arms wrapping around my waist. I screamed as loud as I could but no one came to my rescue . But from a distance, I heard Linda calling me but suddenly everything became quiet when the sound of  several gunshots were heard.

I cried and struggled to free myself but it was of no use. “ Stop fighting babygirl!” That voice was familiar but I couldn't recognise it.  I was lifted to the ground and carried to one one of the cars. “ You can't do this to me... please no...let me go...” Were the words I kept screaming.

I was forcefully put inside their car. I scurried to the other side of the car seat. “ Jake p-please help...” I said even though I knew he couldn't hear me. I heard three deep growls that scared me. Someone covered nose with a cloth and I was placed on someone's lap. “ Just breathe babygirl,” Those were the last words I heard before I was welcomed  by darkness.

(You can stop playing the song)

Aaron's POV

It was hard to believe I found her. After all these years, she's finally in our arms. It was quite amusing watching her fighting against Joshua but I got angry when she mentioned that ' Jake's ' name. I don't want to hear her say any other man's name apart from ours .

She looked so helpless and innocent in our hold. She was still tiny. I noticed a few changes, Taylor was right, her breasts had grown bigger and she had curves at the right places. Her plump lips were tempting, I wanted to kiss her so bad. Her dress had slightly rose giving us a perfect view of her milky white thighs. god the things I wanted to do to her!

I gently wiped the tears on her cheeks and touched her soft lips. I saw my brothers were hard just as I was. “ I can't wait to make her ours! ... Do you guys think she has changed?” Joshua asked while caressing her legs. “ I don't think she changed, she's still our innocent little princess... Did you remind our men to bring the cat?” Taylor asked. Yes, we wanted to bring the cat with us, we noticed how attached she was to it. Plus, this may sound ridiculous but , had it not been for that kitten, we wouldn't have found Lily. ‘ you can also use that kitten against her’ my conscience said wickedly and couldn't help but agree.

As for Linda and Jake , I already dealt with them and no, I didn't kill them. I may be heartless but I was grateful to them for taking care of our babygirl.

Cade is preparing Lily's stuff in the mansion. We want her to be  comfortable with us.  I handed Lily to Taylor and Joshua because they wanted to hold her. I heard them groan when she moved.

On the way, we showered her with kisses . When we drugged her we knew the  effect would last for long. “ You guys know how she is going to react when she regains consciousness. What are we gonna do  about it?” Taylor asked. “ She'll have to accept us whether she likes it or not! I don't give a fuck whether she hates us , we will forcefully make her love us!” I said and played with her soft hair.

I imagined what our future would be like. I could see Lily with playing our children. I will make sure she remains innocent for ever. That's something about the Knights. We like to keep our women innocent. “ Sir, we have arrived.” Said one of my bodyguards. Finally!

We were having a small argument on who was going to carry her when we were interrupted by her father. He was literally running and pushed past us. He saw her sleeping in the backseat. Tears welled up in his eyes. He gently carried like she was going to break if he gave her a slight squeeze. His expression changed from happy to angry when he saw the marks on her legs. We may have lost a little bit of control.

“ You couldn't even control yourselves! ... I'm taking her to her room... Plus she's likely to panic when she sees you guys.” He said as if she wouldn't panic if she saw him too. After a few minutes we let him carry her.

Cade's POV
I gently laid her on the bed. She had grown but she still looked a fifteen year old. I was going to correct all my mistakes and  earn her forgiveness. I'm going to do everything I should have done in the past.

I even decorated her room with pink because I remember she loved that colour. I can't wait for us to start a new. I don't care if she doesn't want to forgive, it's not like she has a choice.

Lily's POV
I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I wished it was a nightmare but sadly this was reality. . Why would anyone kidnap me? What if it was one of those men from the mall? I really didn't like them.

I crawled out of the bed walked to the door. I was lucky it was open. Oh gosh! I was in a mansion. Everything there screamed luxury. I didn't know whether to go to my right or left. ‘ someone please help me ’ I said internally.

I had been walking around the hallways. It was like trying to find your way through a maze. I just wanted to go back home and lock myself in my room. Linda and Jake must be worried, just thinking about them makes me want to cry.

I slouched down the wall and let the tears flow freely. I heard footsteps coming towards my direction but I didn't look up. “ P-please let m-me go.”  I begged. “ Now why would I do that when I just found you?” I knew that voice from somewhere... No, it couldn't be, really?

I looked up and saw sir  ( for those who have forgotten, she used to call her father sir) . My heart dropped to my stomach. Not him! All the bad things that he had to me flooded in my mind. My mind was screaming for me run and that's what I did only to be pulled back and hugged. It was tight but not painful. I tried to loosen his grip but nothing worked.

He carried me on his hip like a child. I cried as I was too tired to fight him. He sat on a couch with me straddling him. My body shook in fear. “ Shh, you're safe. No one will hurt you.” He said softly. I looked at him in shock.  ' Maybe he wants to act nice before he starts hitting me.’ I thought.

He patted my back as a way of trying to calm me but I continued crying. “ Y-you have to let m-me go or else... I-I will r-report you to the p-police. ” I said. He chuckled. “ You can tell anyone you like. All that matters is that you're here and you won't be leaving anytime soon.” He said. This man must be crazy. “ I-I don't want t-to.” I said and his eyes darkened “ Too bad! You don't have a choice!” As soon as those words left his mouth, I forcefully got off his lap and ran to... I don't  know.

I heard him call my name but I didn't dare stop. I was just about to rush upstairs when a pair of arms wrapped itself around my waist.“ Why are you doing this to me!? Let me go home.” I screamed frustrated. I started kicking but stopped when I saw... Aaron. What was he doing here?

Could things get any worse?

........................................................................
Hi  Marafiki.

I know some of you have questions on some of the characters. Please know you are free to ask. You can also ask questions about me ( I'll answer the ones I can) . In the next chapter I'll be answering all questions. At least, 20 questions

About the shout-out 😅. I was thinking it would be better if I do it my board. I hope you're okay with that but if you want it here, please tell and I'll gladly do so🙂.

I hope you have a wonderful day and don't forget to take care of yourself. Always remember you're your own protector. Give yourself some love and treat yourself like a KING or QUEEN 👑 because that's what you are.

Goodnight Marafiki ❤️❤️. Love from Kenya 🇰🇪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...