Just A Little Bit Of Your Hea...

By slaveofgreenEyes

(completed) "He touched me, he ripped me, he burned me by his very own bare hand Zee." More

prologue
chapter:1
chapter:2
chapter:3
chapter:4
chapter:5
chapter:6
chapter:7
chapter:9
chapter:10
chapter:11
chapter:12
chapter:13
chapter:14
chapter:15
Epilogue

chapter:8

751 55 61
By slaveofgreenEyes

"baby don't you see my tears"

It's been two days since they arrived in the beautiful city of London ,and zayn was already done with this trip ,cause Aiden is everywhere holding his harry's hand .zayn didn't even get single minute, to spend with harry, and his jealousy crossed it's every limit ,when Aiden told him the he had booked only two rooms ,one for zayn and one for him and harry.

And currently when they are on walk Aiden had his arms around harry's waist, holding him close towards his body ,while Zayn was on the other side wiping his eyes minutes after minutes ,whenever his tears will betrayed him.
He hadn't eaten anything cause nothing seems interesting; no food,no rain,no snowfall; everything is dull ,cause his light is not with him though they are walking toghther, but the distance between them is immeasurable...

"See harry ,this is the famous tower of London"....
Aiden said while pointing his finger towards the big ben tower,and harry just nodded his head....

"What happen are you sad"....

"um no I'm good"....

"Do you want something to eat or drink you must be tired".....

"Yes um I'm tired um I can't walk anymore"....
He lied cause he just a needed a moment with zayn or he was sure he'll die.How does harry feel when zayn is away from him, the same feeling that heart feels when it's beats stopped. He feel disgusted when Aiden touch his body; his skin ,his soul and, his heart are only made for one person zayn and no one else.
And whenever he sees that zayn is hurt, he just wants to hold him in his arms and kissed his eyes, cheeks, and neck the same way he had dreamed yesterday's night...

"Okay then you two wait here,and um  I'll bring something for us "...
He said with a smile and kissed Harry's cheeks ,though he don't want leave harry alone with zayn...

When Aiden was gone ,they both kept staring in eachothers eyes ,reading eachother like a book, words are not needed when you love someone eyes are enough and that don't lie.....

Zayn slowly walked towards him and cupped his cheeks with both of his hands and pressed his lips on those pink lips, he had only dreamt of kissing every single night,the lips which is  softer than rose petals; Harry  was shocked but he didn't pushed his lover, he just can't hurt him more then already he had done . Enough running away ....

So zayn kept kissing him and the only thing in his mind was "why I didn't kissed you years ago why why why",and now his lips started roaming towards his neck and collarbones and harry tried to stopped him....

"Zain-------"...

"Shush um let me ,or um this distance will kill me"
He whispered and started marking him on his milky skin with red hickeys...

"Zainn please if Aid--------"...

"He won't and if he saw us like this , then he should know that you are mine and only mine"....

And this time harry kissed him with all the love he has been holding for his zayn since many years, they forget that there are people around them or maybe Aiden can come back any minute.
whenever zayn's lips makes contact with his skin he feel loved ,a feeling from which he was unaware, since the day his parents decided to bring him in this cruel world.

Soon the snow fall started and harry pulled himself from the kiss ,though zayn was not very happy cause he is addicted now ;he wants to kiss him every minute or maybe every second, cause he had already wasted his lots of time ....

"Snowfall ,zainn look look there it looks so beautiful".....

Instead of replying zayn grabbed him by his waist and pulled him towards his chest , cause now he is not afraid of anyone no one can separate them, not even the god's above....

Harry's cheeks were red due to cold, but a different colour of glow was also there and the only reason of that red blush was zayn, his curls , eyelashes were decorated by little snowflakes which makes him more gorgeous, more breathtaking...

Harry was staring at his feet cause he don't know but it seems like something has changed between them or maybe something more beautiful has bloosum today , zayn waited for some seconds and when harry didn't look up at him , he kissed his temple and whispered in his ear....

"Look at meh".....
But he didn't, he just shakes his head like a little child who always denied that I didn't broke that plate...

"Please harry look at meh please "....

And when he did they both fell again for eachother .....

"we um kissed and um it was wrong it is a sin, mamma told me only Aiden has the right touch me,now mamma will be sad zainn"...

"And um what if Aiden comes to know about this and mamma will stop loving me ,and um dad will throw me out of the house ,then where I'll go"....

"It is not wrong and um neither sin; it's called love harry, we both love eachother don't you get it silly"....
Zayn said with a little smile on his face, he don't want to scare him he'll fight for their love. It is not sin, it is the most beautiful thing in this world, except his harry.....

"But um how can I love someone ,when um I'm married".....
The curly stubborn lad whispered with watery eyes, he was so scared now ....

"I don't know ,you just love me silly ,that is the only thing I know and we don't need anyone, you've me and you are the only one who matterd to me , only you"....
He said and tried to kiss him but curly has more questions ,so many actually....

"And um what about Aiden ,he'll be mad at me and dad and mamma they all will hate us"

"I don't care about anyone, I just love you and you love me .We'll just run away from here, we'll leave everything. I don't need their money or anything, we'll start our new life toghther, somewhere very far away from here .
just you and me in our little home with a small garden and a large bed like you want ,um I've already started saving up for us"....

"um I love you too so much"....
He whispered with a cute little smile and buried his already tomato like face in his lover's neck and zayn's arms automatically wrapped around his waist , only god knows from how long he has waited for this and finally harry is in his arms.....

"more than Mel".....

"Noh zainn Mel is witho-----".....

"I know I know, he is without his parents and if my harry won't love him ,then he'll become sad right"....

"Yeah"

"Zainn um you'll never leave me right, like mummy and daddy"....

"If I ever hurt you like ,even a little little bit you've all the rights to kill me ".....
Zayn and kissed both of his cheeks...

"and how can I  leave you, don't you know snow-white you just kidnapped this stupid zayn years ago ..
and then he grabbed Harry's hand and put it on his chest.....
"listen this, you know what it is saying....

and harry shakes his head...

"It is saying that, this stupid zayn loves this silly harry so so so much and he'll die ,if harry will not marry him one day"....

"You don't have to die um silly harry will marry you"...

They hugged eachother for few minutes ,but then there happy moment was ruined by Aiden's arrival, he came with some juice and breakfast with a smile on his face ,but his smile vanished as soon as , he saw that his husband was giggling and hugging someone else .....

"No rain is more beautiful".....

"No no no snowfall is more beautiful"....

"No harr----".....

"Harry;"...
Aiden shouted  and pulled him from the warmth embrace of zayn's arms....

"um Aiden sor---".....

"For god sake you both are not child anymore, there are people around you ,who knows us harry ,we are Malik's and you're my husband please behave like one. This hugging some other man and laughing with them not suits you "....

Then he turn towards zayn with a lots of hatred in his eyes, he just wanted to slap him ,but he can't cause Harry was also there..

"And you ,know your limit ,stop behaving like a five year old , make some distance when you talk to my husband ;people will start talking if they saw you two like this and I won't tolerate that"....

He shouted at both of them, and tears welled up in Harry's eyes he was hurt cause it was the first time someone has shouted at his zayn ....

Then he grabbed Harry's hand and started dragging him towards the horse carriage, which was waiting for them on the other side of the road, while completely ignoring Zayn.....

"We're leaving London today".....

"But we didn-----"....

"We're leaving ,it means we're leaving, no more argument"......

I tell you, I love you.....

Read gioco by -pasteldreams and comment a lot on that story, okay or I'll kill you....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.8K 2.5K 150
"No one taught me about love Harrie. Will you teach me how to feel loved?" What was suppose to be a one night stand turned into Harrie pregnant her l...
19.3K 346 20
(This story is completely unedited, some parts may not connect with other chapters.No I will not be editing it so my apologies in advance.Happy readi...
23.2K 1K 28
ᕼE ᗯᗩᔕ ᗰY ᕼᗩᑭᑭY ᗰOᗰEᑎTᔕ TᕼᗩT I ᑕOᑌᒪᗪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᖴOᖇGET. ᑌᑎTIᒪ I ᗪIᗪ. Rankings #1 in zarry [27.08.2022]
4.6K 181 4
Just read and find out.