[Opposites Attract] Tsuyu X R...

By crimson_simp11

Falling in love with the most unexpected person, she learns more about his personal life, and found he's diff... More

...His Caring Action...
...Confusion...
...The Diner...
...Saturday...
...Mom?!...
...Mom?! Part 2...
...Stolen...
...When?...
...Sudden Questions...
...What?!...
...Chaos and Mocking...

...During the Winter...

824 9 0
By crimson_simp11

As winter time rolled around, I laid in bed waiting for my alarm clock to go off. But my impatient self got up and started getting ready for school anyway.
Throwing on my uniform, I made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair.

Mom: Y/N are you awake?!.

I heard from the next room..

Y/N: Ya, I was just getting ready for school!

She came into the bathroom and just kinda looked at me.

Y/N: Did you need something?
Mom: Nothing. Anyways, what do you want for breakfast?

As the morning past, I grabbed my uniform jacket but didn't put it on. Since I didn't feel cold at all. The reason behind this was because of my quirk. Its called combustion. That means I can control fire and stuff. It also means my body temperature is always warms. Which sucks during summer.

*Short Time Skip*

As I walked to the direction of school, which is U.A High.
I saw the group of girls from my class. Slightly in panic and worried. Wonder what's up with them.
I didn't really bother to go talk to them and ask what the hell was happening. But I kinda had to care since they were in my way. Well act like I did anyways.
It seemed they didn't notice me, or maybe they did. They just didn't need me to help them or something. 

*Short first chapter*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1.1K 15
-𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲. 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: 𝐌�...
39.5K 749 45
"Why don't you just tell me?" "Fine.." To her, it was basically just another Katsuki Bakugou. Until one night changed her perspective.. Y/N is a male...
198K 7.9K 44
After waking up in the MHA universe, (Y/N) must relearn her quirk and rekindle her familial relationships. Despite not being of this world, she attem...
51.7K 743 13
This is just for fun! FLUFF ONLY!! All are xfemale reader (sorry these are the only ones I know how to write). I don't care for swearing so there is...