The Third Salvatore {N.K.Mika...

By JNellB

What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well I... More

♥︎Meet the Cast ♥︎
🦋1. Incoming Call🦋
🦋2. Are you serious?! 🦋
🦋3. Meeting An Original 🦋
🦋4. Who the hell is Klaus 🦋
🦋5. Are you dumb or are you stupid🦋
🦋6. Well Hello Elijah🦋
🦋7. Don't make me Kill You🦋
🦋8. You Won🦋
🦋9. Don't make me fuck you up🦋
🦋10. Shut up or i'll Kill you🦋
🦋11.Damon is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋12. You can't make me go🦋
🦋13. Maybe it's my time🦋
🦋14. Klaus is here? Fantastic🦋
🦋15. Screw Klaus🦋
🦋.16 Please don't touch me again🦋
🦋17. Annabella Marie Salvatore🦋
🦋18.Wait Your Klaus?🦋
🦋19.What have I done🦋
🦋20.Goodbye Brother🦋
🦋21.You're so annoying🦋
🦋22.Stefan is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋23.You're both idiots🦋
🦋24. That Bitch Bit Me🦋
🦋25. No Klaus, I wouldn't lie to you🦋
🦋26. Barbie Klaus🦋
🦋27. I Love You🦋 *Smut*
🦋28. Nik Please don't do this to me🦋
🦋 29. I can't lose her🦋
🦋30. I'm going home🦋
🦋31. SO PLEASE JUST KILL ME🦋
🦋32. Driving me insane🦋
🦋33.Well this is Awkward🦋
🦋34.I Miss Us🦋
🦋35.Momma Original and Others🦋
🦋36.You'll Always have a Place in my Heart🦋
🦋37. One big Lie🦋
🦋39. Promise you'll love me forever🦋 *Smut*
🦋40.You mean nothing to me🦋
🦋41. You dumbass🦋
🦋42.Let me guess his mother is back🦋
🦋43. STOP DON'T DO THIS🦋
🦋44. He's dead🦋
🦋45. You look very familiar🦋
🦋46. I missed an amazing party for this🦋
🦋47. Beauty to my beast🦋
🦋48. Wow I missed a lot🦋
🦋49. Who' Silas?🦋
🦋50. HOW COULD YOU🦋
🦋51. I don't care anymore🦋
🦋52. It was all for her🦋
🦋53. Goodbye Nik🦋 *Smut*
🦋A/N 🦋Book 2
🦋 A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋

🦋38. She's my little cousin🦋

995 18 3
By JNellB

{Re~edited 8/28/21}

~Dream~

As I'm walking through Lafayette Cemetery, I'm kicking rocks with my feet. When out of no where Klaus appears in front of me. I stop and try to turn away but he grabs my arm.

"Let go of me!" I jeck away and continue to walk away from him.

"Ella, please just talk to me." He rushes in front of me a hold my shoulders. "I didn't mean to do what I did."

"This isn't Mystic Falls anymore Niklaus!!! When will it stop? Are you falling out of love for me? Because I don't understand why you continue to hurt me!!" I yelled and he drops his arms as a tear escape his eye.

"I could never stop loving you and you know that." He pulled me closer to him and held me in his arms. "How many times do I have to apologize?"

I push him away and tears escape my eyes as well. "Until you're ready to be a man, and not some childish ass little boy." I snarled and walked away from the hybrid, leaving him falling to his knees in tears.

~End of Dream~

My eyes snaps open as I stare out the window. What the hell was that all about and what did Klaus do this time.

As I lie there in bed, I couldn't move. I remember everything that happened last night. Esther took away my vampire side and gave me my wolf side, I saw and talked to my mom for the very first time, Esther and Finn got away, and I turned into a white wolf. Oh yeah. I also found out that my name is not Annabella Marie Salvatore, it's Gabriella Marie Labonair/Maximoff. How the hell did I become a Salvatore? And why didn't Giuseppe my so called 'father' let me know. I wonder do Stefan and Damon know anything.

I couldn't really move, my body was killing me. I still can't believe I'm a wolf. When I sat up in bed the Mikaelson siblings walked in. Klaus came and laid on side of me while Rebekah laid on the other side, and Kol and Elijah sat on the edge of the bed.

"Good morning, how are you feeling?" Bekah asked as I laid my head on her shoulder.

"I'm stuck, hurt, confused, and I just don't know where it all went wrong." I said while Bexs played in my hair.

"We'll figure it out love,we always do." Klaus pulled me from Rebekah and held me in his arms. I look up at him and a tear fell from my eye. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"If the Salvatores aren't really my brothers then why the hell did I grow up with them. All my life I have been protecting them and looking after them I mean come on. I placed a immortality spell on my self, chased behind you and Stefan, got turned into a vampire, and nearly had my life ended by Elijah and Stefan. Sometimes they don't even care that i'm in the room and I sit here like an idiot and be there for them ALL THE FUCKING TIME AND THEIR NOT EVEN MY REAL FAMILY!!!!" I get up and start throwing things around the room. Klaus and Kol grabs me and Elijah grabs my face as my eyes turned yellow.

"Hey calm down, it's going to be okay. You wanna know why you've been there for them? Because you thought they were your family, and no matter what family will always be there for family." Elijah ran his thumbs across my cheek and my eyes changed back to blue. I fell to my knees crying and all of the Mikaelson siblings rushed over to me and they all held me in a hug.

"It's okay let it all out darling, we're your family now." Kol said has he kissed my temple and rested his chin on my head.

After a few minutes of them just being there with me. I changed {Outfit at the top} while the guys cleaned the room. Then Rebekah and I sat on the bed eating ice cream. "Did I tell you that Damon your idiot not brother turned Abby Bennett into a vampire." Bexs said while licking the spoon.

"Oh my god seriously I should probably check on Bonnie." I reach over and grab my phone. I look for Bonnies contact 'Bon Bon🔮' once I find it I call.

"Hello?"

"Hi Bonnie, it's Bella how are you I heard what happened."

"It hard but, at least she's here, but are you okay because Jana'a told me what happened."

"It's hard but, at least I'm here." We both laugh. "Im sorry he did that. I bet it was all for precious Elena." I roll my eyes and eat more ice cream.

"Anything for her..."

"Bonnie you deserve so much better, I think you should stop putting other people first and start putting your self first."

"It's not that simple."

"It's always simple. You just have to want it bad enough. I get it, Elena is your friend but 'friends' don't put their other 'friends' life or that 'friends' loved ones in danger."

"You're right, I need to start thinking about me. I have to go Caroline just got here to help my mom, I'll talk to soon okay."

"Okay, I love you Bon Bon and tell Care Bear I love her also."

"We love you too." I hear Care scream in the background. "Yeah what she said." We laugh then hang up the phone.

"You know you're a great friend." Bexs said smiling at me.

"I try to be." I smile and poke her boob.

"Seriously." She laugh and I nod my head yes. "You're such a child." We both laugh and the boys finally finish the room and walks over to us.

"I'm glad that you're okay BellaMarie, or EllaMarie whichever you prefer, but I'm leaving I can't take this town anymore." Kol walks over and hugs me. "You know if you ever get tired of Nik I'm only one call away." He pulls away and winks at me and Elijah and Klaus pulls him away.

I shake my head and laugh at the 5th original sibling. "It was nice meeting you Kol, I hope you have fun exploring the new world."

"I will, until we meet again." He smirks then speeds away. Elijah looks at me and smiles.

"I'm off also, I believe that Niklaus, and Rebekah will take good care of you," Elijah walks over to me and gives me a hug. "You still have a place in my heart." He pulls away and kisses my cheek. "Never forget that."

I smile and hug him tight. "See you around, Elijah." I pull away and he also speeds away. "Let me guess you're leaving also." I turn my head towards Rebekah.

"Nope I have research to do turns out a White Oak tree, three hundred years after we fled back to the Old World has replaced the old tree with a new." She said finally getting out of bed.

"Oh my god, that tree could kill you guys." I look over towards Klaus and he had an annoyed look on his face "It's not over, Nik. Especially if my not brothers find out that there's a weapon somewhere out there that can kill you. They won't stop."

"Well then Rebekah better hop to it, I'm spending the day with my girl." I smile and he wraps his arm around me as he sits on the bed.

"Gross, I'll see what I can find." She takes the ice cream and spoons with her as she walks out the room.

"She took my ice cream." I said as I pout and look at Nik.

"It's okay love, I'll buy you more." He rolls eyes playfully and I smile and snuggle up next to him.

As I lie there I stare at the box my mom wanted me to have. "I want to open it." I get out of bed and walk over to the box. I gently touch it and picks it up. "I need to know what's inside, shed some light on this whole situation." I walk back over to the bed and sits back next to Klaus.

"I'm here for you remember that." I nod my head and kiss him.

"Thanks." I began to open the box slowly and take a peek inside. When I finally open it there was 4 pictures, a ring, two letters, and a red leather jacket made for a baby. Tears escape my eyes when I picked up the first picture it was my mom posing with her magic.

Then another, it looks like she was getting ready to fight. She looks exactly like me whenever I use to have my magic.

I smiled and flipped the pictures over they had words on the back. The first one said, 'Scarlet Witch soon to be mother' and the the second one said, 'If you see this picture it because your father ate the last donut and I wanted it very badly' Me and Nik laugh as we both read it and he rubbed my back.

I set the pictures aside and pulled out the other two pictures. I nearly cried when I seen them.

The first picture was a man, with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. When I flipped the picture over it said.
'Um I'm your father, your mother made me take this picture soooo Hi sweet pea C.L.     P.S. it means Christopher Labonair ;)'

"I like that name 'sweet pea'." I laugh and hit Nik arm.

"Please do not call me that." I smile then look back at the picture. "I can't believe this is my father."

"Well love, now we know those pretty blue eyes didn't come from Damon." He smirks and I pinch his leg.

"Yea, oh, my god look." I showed him the picture. "He was the alpha."

"Wait turn around love." I turn away from him and he removes my sweater.

"Wait um Nik, I would love to but now is not the time for this." I giggle and he smirks.

"I would love to also but you have the mark." He takes a picture of it and shows me. "It must have appeared last night once you fully become your true self, I've seen it before." He helps put my sweater back on and I sit back in my position against the headboard.

"Is it a birthmark or something?" I asked looking at the photo he took.

"In my considerable lifetime, I've only seen that mark on a handful of others, all from the same bloodline-- a werewolf clan that once thrived throughout much of what we now call Louisiana." He sits back and smirks at me.

"Wait what were they called?" I asked as I looked at him.

"The Crescent Wolf Clan." He responded.

"I heard of them, I use to hang around the pack when I lived in New Orleans a long time ago. I was around family that whole time and never even knew." I sighed and groaned.

"What happened to them?" Nik asked as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Most of them was slaughtered by vampires the others were spelled to stay trapped in their wolf form. I was going to stick around to help, but their was this kid I used to babysit, her name was Andrea she was a Labonair, her parents got slaughtered. I gave her to a friend of mines back home and told him to take her far away. I couldn't handle what had happened so I left. I tried to find Andrea but it's like she completely disappeared, I asked my friend where was she and he said that she was safe and that I should let her go......so I did." I sit back up and continue to look in the box. "I wonder what she even looks like now, I can't believe she's my little cousin."

"She's probably strong and beautiful just like her older, older, older, older, older.....older cousin." He laughs and I smacks his chest.

"Weirdo." I pick up a ring that was in the box. "This must have belonged to my father." I place it of my finger and smile. "I'll make it a necklace so I will never lose it."

I grab a chain from the side of the bed and place the ring on it and Nik helps me put it on. I touch my chest and smile. As I look in the box I see the last three items, the letters and a red leather jacket. "Well I'm not a baby anymore so I guess I'll keep it for a
reminder."

"I'm guessing that's why you love the color red, because of your mother." He takes the jacket and hold it up.

"Maybe." I smirk and pick up the first letter and start reading.

Dear Gabriella,

It's your mother, I wanted to write this letter so that one day when you're older you can read it and know how much I love you. I'm only 7 months pregnant and it's almost time for me and your father to meet you. You're going to be very beautiful, and powerful. The very first werewitch ever to live and me and your father will be there for you ever step of the way. I love you so much Ella, I can't wait to meet you my angel, we can't wait to show you the world.

Your mother, W.L or S.W♡︎

As I read the letter tear drops appeared on the paper. How could this have happened? How can one minute my mom be so happy and healthy then the next she dies on the table. Maybe the next letter will make sense. I pick up the next letter and begin to read.

Dear Gabriella,

This is very hard for me to write, right now you're sound asleep in your crib. Your mom is dead, and now they are coming for you. The pack and I are doing everything we can to keep you safe and hidden, but without your mother I can't help you contain you're powers. I have to hurry and write this and I hope this letter finds you well. You're powerful and you're strong don't ever let anyone tell you differently, I love you sweet pea. We'll get through this together I promise, and also if something is to happen. Never and I mean NEVER trust Giuseppe Salvatore he wants your power so I will have no choice but to have a witch bind your werewolf side. It will be very painful but I have no choice. I'm sorry that this is happening Sweet pea, but long as we have each other we will be okay.

You're Father, C.L ♡︎

"Oh, my god." Tears fall down my cheeks and I look up and stare at the wall while Nik takes the letter away.

"What's wrong love?" He asked as he reads. "Bloody hell." He mumbled.

"I was basically kidnapped by the Salvatores. What if Giuseppe Salvatore took me and had my father killed." I wipe my tears and get up.

"Where are you going?" Nik asked as he got up as well.

"To get answers. I want them to tell me what they know." I grab my keys, but Nik grab my arms.

"We've been talking and observing all day love, let's just get some rest and we can get some answers tomorrow." I walk over to the window and see that it's night out.

"Yea, I guess..." I began to walk to the bathroom, but Nik grabs my waist and whispers in my ear.

"Or we can do something else." He kisses my neck and I let out a moan.

"I think I need option 2." I smirk and well.....I think we all know what happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2.6K 10
After an agreement between 2 out of 3 Gilbert siblings they have decided to keep Andrea out of the loop with anything that isn't supposed to be.. rea...
54.1K 965 43
After catching Damon cheating on her with her best friend Bonnie, Elena gets kidnapped by the sociopath Kai. After a year she manages to escape and...
27.1K 433 40
~This Book is a Sequel~ She went from Annabella Marie Salvatore to Gabriella Marie Labonair/Maximoff. She decided enough was enough, and that it was...
711K 13.2K 66
Before you read the summary of this book I would like you all to know that there is a NEW VERSION of this book that has a better plotline, more origi...