My Stripper Mate

By Subconscious_Suicide

His hands gently caressed down the sides of my arms, igniting a fire I thought had been dead a long time ago... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors note
Original Version
Check This

Chapter 27

2.8K 104 2
By Subconscious_Suicide

I took off towards the kitchen. I had found the perfect hiding spot the other day, so I made a quick dash and jumped into the bottom drawer of our pantry as soon as the door opened.

"Adi! You know that you can't play hide and seek with me, because I can smell you." He shouted into the kitchen. Stupid fucking werewolves. I held my breath. He would have to come and get me then.

"Come here." He growled the command at me. My body unwillingly shifted at the sound of his growl. I so desperately wanted to go to him, but the slight shame from my earlier actions, and the fact that I now knew he could read my mind made me uncomfortable and embarrassed to the point of no return.

"Don't make me come get you." He growled out his second command, and my body again shifted willing me to obey, but my brain was stronger. I tucked as far back into the cabinet as much as I could, but it wasn't enough. His heavy foot steps approached my hiding spot. He threw open the door and leaned down just enough to make eye contact.

"Come here." He growled out and pointed to the floor at his feet. I felt small under his heavy gaze, so I crawled to his feet and sat on my heels.

"I'm sorry." I wasn't quiet sure what I was sorry for. Maybe for touching myself, or maybe for running from him, or maybe for not listening to him. All I knew in that moment was that I was sorry and my mate was angry. Every experience I had lived with angry men had led to something bad. Never had it led to being kissed hard on the lips by the person I loved most in live. He hunched down as his lips met mine and wrapped his hand gently around my neck at first. I felt his firm hold squeeze around my throat forcing me to stand and kiss him back with equal ferocity. I tried to keep up with his fast pace, but everything stopped when he touched my bare hip, and I was reminded of my naked state.

"Wilder." I hummed into his kiss, trying to get his attention. He growled and ripped his lips away from me. I watched as he pulled my hoodie down enough to barely cover my bare ass. Not a word was spoken as he hoisted me into his arms holding me like a bride, he carried me back to the movie room where he retrieved my panties, not even caring about the movie or my pants which still lay discarded to the side.

"That's enough for one day." Wilder said and carried me back up the stairs to our room. I felt the tears well in my eyes, and the rejection rang true in my heart. I had tried every play in the book, but he didn't even touch me. He didn't even glance at me for too long, in fact, he got upset when he realized I was solving my own problem. The combine lack of comfort from him to ease my embarrassment and the fact that I had convinced myself that my mate was disgusted with me led to the tears spilling from their ducts. I turned my head away from Wilder as to hide the sorrow I felt inside, but I should have known better.

"I loved being in that head of yours, hearing what you truly felt. You have so much to say, I wish I could write what you think. You could fill a book with the sweet words in your head." He hummed. It very well had been the sweetest thing he had ever said to me.

"What?" The statement was a direct contradiction to what my pervious thoughts had been. I turned to watch him struggle to choose the right words.

"You blocked me out of your head. I can still feel your emotions, and I know you're upset. I want to fix whatever I did to hurt you." The look on his face was one of pain as he mentioned possibly hurting me, but I turned to him in shock.

"You really mean to tell me, you don't know what you did?" I asked in shock. He truly was clueless without my help.

"Explain it to me." He whispered in my ear as we entered the room. He carried me to the bed and sat me down in the center of it. Bebe joined me on the bed and nudged my leg with her nose as an encouragement to talk. I sighed and decided I might as well make the effort to communicate if he was.

"I feel like you don't want me." I sighed when the weight had been released from my shoulder. He looked at me with a shocked expression, but I had let my guard drop. I knew he could feel all my emotions and he could then hear what I was thinking, but there was nothing more that I needed to say.

"Adi, it's not like that. I didn't want to hurt you." He hummed and looked away from me. I furrowed my eyebrows while I thought of something good to say.

"By trying not to hurt me, you unintentionally hurt me more." I whispered and shied away from his touch. I didn't want his comfort if he wasn't going to provide me with the answers I wanted.

"See it how I see it." He explained. "I watched you kill yourself for me. I have not healed from those wounds yet. I know you have physically healed, and are ready to move on, but that was the most heartbreak I have ever been through. Not only this, but I didn't want to revive the old wounds of your past by initiating anything sexual." I need time to heal too. I thought for a moment about his words, putting logic to reason.

"Okay, I'm sorry I pushed you." I hummed and leaned into his touch against my cheek.

"I am sorry as well for not communicating with you." He sighed and leaned in to kiss my forehead. His small kiss wasn't enough for me. I leaned up and pressed my lips firmly against his. As he leaned in Bebe, who was still between us, yelped at the tight pinch and leapt from the bed running towards the closed door. With a sigh, I stood from the bed and walked up to the door to free her. As soon as the door was opened, she made a dash for the empty hall. I closed the door, and turned back to the bed, but I didn't make it far as Wilder stepped in front of me and pushed me back against the door.

"You smell so good." He hissed almost in pain. 

"Wilder, I thought you needed time." I tried to escape his tight grip.

"I thought so too, but I think I just needed you." He pressed up against me, pushing me hard into the door. If felt his hard on rub against my still naked lower half. I gasped and grabbed onto his arms. He growled and wrapped his arm tightly around my waist. He lifted me from the floor and carried me into the bathroom. Once I was safely set onto the sink, he removed his shirt and sweats. I watched closely as he stood in nothing but his boxers. He approached me slowly and took hold of the hem of my hoodie. His eyes met mine for approval. I slowly nodded and smiled as he lifted the hoodie over my head leaving me completely naked to his powerful gaze. I could feel his eyes on me as he looked me up and down.

"Fuck." He hummed to himself and stepped back. He turned around and dropped his boxers before stepping into the shower and turning on the hot water. With the beckon of his hand, he encouraged me to enter the shower with him. I dropped from the sink and walked slowly to him. I could hear his low groans and growls as I swayed my hips while slowly approaching.

"Get the fuck in here." He demanded and opened the shower door when I got closer. I giggled, but it stopped when he yanked me into the shower and pinned me against the wall. The water was falling down onto his back, and little drops were falling from his hair and dripping down onto me. I felt his teeth extend as he licked and sucked at my mark. I could feel his every muscle move with so much control and precision as he danced around me. He inspected every inch of my skin, trying to take one long good look at me. I couldn't stand the heat of our naked bodies being so close anymore.

"Please." I cried out into his shoulder as I leaned in for some sort of relief. One of his hands wrapped around my back while the other reached down to take hold of my nipple. I felt him pinch it hard between his thumb and finger. I cried in pleasure and pain as he continued to roll my nipple between his finger. It wasn't enough.

"Wilder, please!" I yelled in desperation. Based on the look he carried I knew I was right where he wanted me.

"Tell me what you want." He said while continuing his torture on me.

"You, please!" I cried out once more.

"These two word answers aren't going to get you any relief." He chuckled without moving in the slightest. I was frustrated and annoyed to put it lightly.

"Fuck me." I looked him in the eyes and glared, daring him to say no. I was going to get what I needed, or so I thought. Wilder removed his hand from my nipple, and turned me to face the wall of the shower. I felt the water washing over my lower back, down my ass, and between my legs. The hot water only turned me on further, and he knew it.

"What did I fucking tell you." Wilder said firmly. I felt one of his hands wrap around my wrists and pull my back into an arch. My hands rested on my lower back, and my face was pressed against the shower wall.

"I warned you." He hummed. I was confused at first, because I couldn't see, but soon I felt the sting of his hand slapping against the skin of my ass. I yelled out in pain at first, but he didn't stop. The hot pain turned into hot pleasure that leaked down my thighs.

"Little mate likes being spanked." Wilder laughed, and let his hand dip down to my pussy lips. His thumb gathered some of my wetness before moving up to my ass.

"This is all mine." He pushed his thumb against my second hole. I whined and tried to shy away from him, but there was little I could do to escape. He gently pushed the tip of his thumb in to me.

"Take it like a good girl." He whispered into my ear as he pushed his thumb in more. My ass still stung from his hits, but they were mellowing out into a dull throb of pleasure now. Just as soon as I thought he would push his thumb all the way into me, he pulled it out and turned off the water. He let go of my hands and allowed me to turn and look at him.

"You're mine." He growled at me and grabbed my face roughly. His hand was grabbing my jaw, squishing my cheeks together. My face looked like a fish as he commanded me to repeat it.

"I'm yours."

<>

Hey! Not over yet for sure. The next chapter will continue on where this one left off, but I hoped you all liked it. We had a little emotional section then some rated r stuff, so I hope you are throughly satisfied. Double update btw! Yay for me, and there are only two chapters left! So many exciting things, anyway let me know what you think. Thanks for reading!

Vote. Comment. Talk to me (I'm lonely.)

Have a good one peeps!

Love

-B

8/31/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 2.1K 33
<This is the original version of "My Stripper Mate"> If you want to read the new and improved version: https://www.wattpad.com/story/84229731-m...
87.5K 2.2K 14
Nineteen-year-old Jubilee leads a double life, taking on dangerous jobs to make ends meet, all while hiding her activities from her best friend, Sam...
4.3M 117K 53
"I don't want to go with you" I whispered... Big mistake. I screamed as he slammed me down to the ground hard and held my neck, he straddled my hip...
10.6K 292 25
It was cold. So cold. My skin and body was numb, I shivered. My skin was purple, the once puddles on my floor almost like a pool. My cell was complet...