Love in war

By shinningstarantara

Vansh , a gangster falls in love with fun loving Riddhima without knowing about her past truth . Will Vansh a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 ( epilogue )
Link to new book

Chapter 3

2.5K 187 59
By shinningstarantara

Let me introduce some characters :

Indrani Rai Singhania dadi of Vansh .

Anupriya Rai Singhania , mother of Vansh.

Sia Rai Singhania , youngest sister of Vansh , 21 years old .

She is Ishani Rai Singhania , Vansh's younger sister . She is 23 years old .

This chapter starts with ,

Riddhima going to her house .

Kabir : Riddhima , You are so careless . Don't you remember today you have to go on a date with Abinav .

Riddhima : Ya Kabir , I remember . Sorry actually I had some work . That's why I am late .

Ananya : Riddhima get ready , Abinav will come to pick up you .

Kabir : Riddhima , I have brought a dress for you , Wear it and go for your first date .

Riddhima takes and looks at the dress . It is a modern dress .

Riddhima : Kabir , It is so nice . Thank you .

Kabir : Ok Ok go get ready .

Riddhima thinks :

I am going to meet my future husband , I am very excited . I wish everything goes on well.

Riddhima smiles .

Riddhima gets ready , a car comes . She goes out of the house and sees . A young and handsome man comes out of the car . It is none other than Abinav .

Abinav : Hi Miss Riddhima , I am Abinav . Glad to see you .

Riddhima : Hi Mr. Abinav .

Riddhima thinks :

Wow ! He is so handsome , I hope so he is a good man also .

Abinav : So Riddhima shall we go .

Riddhima : Sure .

Abinav opens the car door for Riddhima , She feels impressed and smiles .

They both goes to a pub . They both enters and sits on a table .

Abinav : Then , Riddhima do you like me .

Riddhima : That is too fast , Just now we met and you are asking me whether I like you are not .

Abinav : I am like that only . I want everything to happen fast . Anyways let me tell about myself , I am a cardiologist . Doctor of hearts . I can easily understand about hearts . I can even understand about your heart also.

Riddhima : Really ? Then tell me , what you understood about my heart .

Abinav : Your heart , By seeing your face I can say that you are impressed with me .

Riddhima smiles .

Abinav : Ok if we are done reading hearts , Shall we eat something .

Riddhima smiles and says : ok

Abinav orders food .

Riddhima : Abinav , Why did you go for an arranged marriage ? You could have gone for love marriage also know ?

Abinav : I don't believe in love marriage , According to me love comes after marriage . So according to me arrange marriage is the best .

Riddhima thinks :

He is really good and he is also talking nicely . I think I should move on with this relationship .

Vansh comes to the same pub with his men for some meeting .

Vansh meets his partners and discusses about the deal .

Abinav : So Riddhima , Will you come with me for a dance ?

Riddhima : Sure !

Abinav takes Riddhima and dances with her . Vansh spots Abinav and Riddhima dancing . Vansh's eyes turns into red , he breaks the glass . His blood boils on seeing Riddhima and Abinav dancing . Vansh goes to them and he pulls Riddhima away from Abinav .

Abinav : Hello Mr who are you , She is my finance . Leave her hand .

On hearing this Vansh gets very angry and starts beating Abinav . Riddhima tries to stop Vansh but in vain .

Riddhima : Vansh please stop , What are you doing , leave him .

Vansh orders his men to beat Abinav and Vansh's men starts to beat Abinav .

Riddhima : Vansh please stop your men , Please why are you doing like this . Already Abinav is hurt , he is bleeding , please we need to take him hospital .

Vansh stops his men .

Vansh : Take him to hospital . Riddhima now you come with me .

Saying this he pulls Riddhima's hand and takes her with him . He makes her sit in the car forcefully and starts driving the car . Riddhima is not able to understand anything .

Riddhima : Vansh what do you want ? You just spoiled my first date .

Vansh : How dare you go on a date with him .

Riddhima : How dare I ? What do you just mean . He is my fiance , my future husband , I have all rights to go an a date with him .

Vansh stops the car and pulls Riddhima closer . Riddhima shivers . Vansh holds her face tightly .

Vansh : Look he is not your fiance or future husband .

Riddhima pushes Vansh .

Riddhima : What non sense , How can you say this . This is my life and I will take all the decisions . Who are you to interfere ?

Vansh : Your future husband .

Riddhima gets shocked

Vansh : Yes Riddhima I liked you and I also wanted to get married to you . I thought of telling it to you . But before that all this happened . You are mine just mine .

Riddhima's whole world pauses , She is not even able to utter a word .

Vansh : I want you to be mine . I want you in my life . I love you Riddhima .

Vansh sees Riddhima .

Riddhima is in deep shock . Vansh gets angry on seeing Riddhima silent .

Vansh : I told you something , But you are not replying , how dare you .

Vansh takes out his gun and keeps it on Riddhima's head , Riddhima gets scared .

Vansh : Say me that you also love me , say .

Riddhima in a shievering tone :

Same....to....you...

Vansh : I don't want to hear all this same to you and all , Just say me that you love me say. 

Vansh scares Riddhima .

Riddhima : I....love ...you...too

Vansh smiles and takes the gun off her head .

Vansh : That's like my girl . So get ready within two days we will get married .

Tears starts to flow from Riddhima's eyes . She is not able to say anything .

Vansh then drops her at home .

Vansh : I cannot wait for the day , when you will become my wife Riddhima . I cannot tolerate this distance . Meet you soon ... Bye ..

Riddhima goes inside her house .

Kabir : Riddhima , What happened ? Why are you crying , Is everything ok ?

Riddhima hugs Kabir and starts crying a lot .

Kabir : Riddhima , Just tell me what happened .

Riddhima tells everything to Kabir .

Kabir : That Vansh Rai Singhania is finished now .

He takes his gun and he is above to leave . Riddhima stops him .

Riddhima : No Kabir , Don't go now . I will talk to Vansh's dadi , She is a very good person . She will understand me and call off this wedding .

Kabir : Riddhima but ..

Riddhima : Kabir , We must have some patience . Now you will go fight with him and there will be a big problem . We must wait for the right time .

Kabir : Ok go sleep , Tomorrow we will talk about it .

Riddhima goes .

Kabir phone calls someone .

Kabir : Ahh White Evil it's me .. Kabir .

White : What is it Kabir ?

Kabir : Vansh has forced Riddhima to marry him . Now what will we do ?

White : Kabir , They should not get married . If they get married , then all our plans will spoil . So be careful .

Kabir : Ok , I will not let them get married at any cost .

Kabir cuts the call .

Next morning ,

Someone rings the calling bell . Sejal goes to open it . She opens the door and finds Vansh's dadi and Anupriya .

Sejal : Sorry , I don't know who you are .

Dadi : It's ok beta . Actually we have come here to meet Riddhima .

Sejal : Riddhima oh ok , you all please come in , I will call her .

Sejal makes dadi and Anupriya sit on the sofa .

Riddhima comes .

Dadi : Riddhima beta...

Riddhima : Dadi and Anu aunty , I know why you all came here . But ...

She stops .

Dadi : It's ok beta , Tell your opinion . Do you want to marry Vansh or not ? We have came here to ask that only .

Kabir and Ananya comes .

Riddhima : Actually I want to get married to Vansh .

Kabir , Ananya and Sejal gets shocked .

Kabir : Riddhima , Are you in your senses .

Riddhima : Kabir , I will explain to you later .

Dadi and Anupriya gets happy .

Dadi : I knew it beta , I knew it that you will agree . I am so happy .

Anupriya : Finally , You are going to be my daughter in law . I am very happy .

Anupriya takes a diamond necklace and makes Riddhima wear it .

Anupriya : This is so nice for you . You are such a pretty girl .

Dadi : Ok beta , Then today we will have the engagement ceremony .

Riddhima smiles .

Dadi and Anupriya leaves .

Kabir catches Riddhima's hand tightly .

Kabir : Riddhima are you mad ? Do you even have any sense ? Why did you do like this ?

Riddhima : Kabir , This is my decision , I will marry Vansh .

Kabir : Riddhima , Do you know who he is , He is a cold blooded murderer  damn it . He is a criminal .

Riddhima : I don't care , I just want to marry him .

Kabir gets angry and raises his hand to slap Riddhima , But Ananya stops Kabir .

Ananya : Kabir , Wait I will explain it to her .

Riddhima , Kabir and Ananya argues for a long time. At last Kabir gives up .

Kabir : Ok fine , You want to marry him know , Go marry . I don't have any problem .

Kabir leaves .

Kabir thinks :

I will not let you marry that murderer Riddhima , you are my best friend , I will not let you spoil your own life like this .

Riddhima thinks :

I know Kabir , You will not agree to me this much easily . You will surely try to ruin my wedding . But whatever happens ,  I will marry Vansh only .

Thank you guys for reading my story . I hope you all like it . Sorry if there is any mistake in my English .

Please do vote and comment 😃😃 .

What do you all guys think , Why did Riddhima agree to marry Vansh ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
39.2K 2.4K 30
Deewangi is deep passion, an uncontrollable obsession for another person and a feeling the partner shares equally. Deewangi is always knowing the rig...
10.5K 197 8
Swayam and Sharon , the eternal lovers break up due to misunderstandings and their ego. Read my story to know if ego will be weapon to completely des...