My Stripper Mate

By Subconscious_Suicide

His hands gently caressed down the sides of my arms, igniting a fire I thought had been dead a long time ago... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors note
Original Version
Check This

Chapter 25

3K 105 12
By Subconscious_Suicide

TW: talk of self harm

Wilder's POV

The moment I threw the doors to the pack hospital open I saw the waiting bed ready to carry Adi to the room. I had felt her heart beat in my arms. I watched her slow breathing in my arms. I didn't want to let her go, but I knew that I would have to if I wanted to ever feel her breathe in my arms again.

"Right here, Alpha." Reluctantly I set Adi onto the gurney. They wheeled her away, but I followed quickly behind trying to keep up with their pace and keeping an ear in the conversation.

"We need to change her first." The head nurse stated as she wheeled her into the room. My uncontrollable growl stopped the nurses from removing her top.

"Alpha." One of the nurses looked over to me. I could see the urgency in her eyes and the plea to allow her to do her job.

"I'll do it." I hissed out and stepped forward. The nurses backed up and allowed me to remove my mate's top. As I lifted it to the knife that was still lodged into her chest, I noticed something suspicious.

"What's that?" I questioned touching what looked to be a plastic bag tucked under her bra. The nurses all rushed forward and quickly pulled at her clothing. I took a second to observe her body. What appeared to be fresh scars littered her stomach. I looked farther up and noticed the residue of blood coating the plastic bag that had been tucked away in her bra. As the nurses removed the knife, I noticed a small incision above her breast, but nothing that wouldn't be fixed with a stitch or two. My eyes widened as they traveled further up and gazed upon her face. Foam was coming from her mouth.

"What is happening!" I yelled out my question, catching the nurses attention. Some looked back to me and some looked up to see where I was looking to. As soon as we all gazed upon her face in confusion, she started convulsing.

"Get the Narcan!" One of the nurses shouted and moved to quickly stabilize her. Nurses ran off every which way to collect their supplies. 

"You think this was a fucking overdose?" I asked in fury. Why would my mate overdose? How did she get the medication.

"It exhibits the symptoms, Alpha." The head nurse explained. I ran my hands through my hair and watched as the nurses returned with air tubes and other tubes and an injection.

"Injecting! 3,2,1." I heard one of the nurses count down before injecting the Narcan into my mate's body. She stopped convulsing immediately, and next was the tube. They prepared the pumping machine and stuffed the tube into her mouth. I watched each of the nurse work like a well oiled machine to revive their luna. When everything was said and done, they removed the pills from her stomach, which turned out to be the true issue. She had taken at least 40 pills. The foam was gone and the shaking had stopped. They replaced the vacuum tube with an oxygen tube and an IV.

I sat beside her resting body for hours trying to gather the courage to touch her. Zeke had linked me, but I didn't have the energy or motivation to respond. I rested my head down on the bed beside her for what felt like only a moment, but I must have fallen asleep, as the next thing I knew there was a hand on my head, scratching my scalp. I hummed in approval and leaned into the scratching. Her fingers left tingles on my head and her nails scratched deliciously down my scalp. I wonder what they could do to my back. Wait.

"Adi." I lifted my head so quickly from the bed I almost got whiplash.

"Wilder." She muttered out. I could hear the rawness in her voice due to the tube they put down her throat.

"Don't talk just think." I hummed and took hold of her hand that had just been in my hair. I felt her wall between our connection crumble, and I knew she hadn't truly meant to reject me in that moment, but I needed answers.

"Did you try to kill yourself?" I whispered against her hand. I didn't know if I actually wanted to know the answer, but it was too late to take it back.

'No.' I read her thoughts loud and clear. With a long and relived exhale I continued my questioning.

"What were you thinking? You could have died." My heart was still aching from the traumatic events that had taken place today, and I knew hers was hurting too, but I had to get this out of the way.

'I found a book in your spare room. It said an alpha who loses their mate has untamable strength if their mate dies. I had to make it believable that I died. I knew I couldn't take down the wolves Noah brought with him, but I also know Noah keeps a knife with him at all times. I talked to Kat's parents and they got me some medication. I only meant to knock myself out with it, but I guess I took too much. When I was being held captive, I would collect blood in that plastic bag so I could make the death believable.' She went through her thought process, but I got the rest of the picture.

"You're so fucking risky, but so fucking smart." I hummed out and kissed her hard. I have been wanting to get the scent of another male off her ever since I saw her for the first time after being usurped.

'Mm, so fucking hot.' I heard her thoughts filling my brain, only aiding in the process of bringing her closer to me. I don't think she realized I could hear her every dirty comment, but we were interrupted when the doctor walked in.

"I apologize, Alpha, but we need a quick check on the Luna." The nurse bowed her head to us with a blush. I stepped back from the beside and allowed the nurse to check over Adi. Moment's later she left the room with a quick good night.

"I'd like to hear all the dirty things you want me to do to you every day for the rest of my life." I said out of the blue. I noticed the red that had taken over her face as soon as I said it.

'Uh oh.'

"Uh oh, is right baby." I smirked and kissed the top of her hand. "But we have to wait for you to heal up first. Your mark will help you heal quicker, but it will take a lot longer than it would a wolf." I sighed and rested my head on her thigh that had been exposed from under the hospital gown.

'I didn't think I would make it.'

"What do you mean?" I asked looking up at her closed eyes. I don't know if it was intended for me to hear, but I still did.

'With Noah. I thought I was going to die every time he touched me. It hurt so bad.' I watched her closely as a tear fell from her closed eyes.

"I'm here now, and I will never let anything like that happen to you again." I whispered against her soft skin. I didn't hear anything more from her, but the soft sigh of sleep and the slow rising and falling of her chest. She needed the sleep and I needed to finish up my duty as Alpha. I rose from the chair beside her bed and exited the room.

Zeke joined me as I walked down the hall towards the basement. As soon as the door was slammed open I became aware of the 50 or so men feasting at the large table in the basement. It was often used for pack meetings or safe housing when the pack was attacked. My wolves stood at all exits allowing the west waters pack to eat their dinner.

"Alpha Mikkel." I said as I walked to the head of the table. He stood and greeted me with a hand shake.

"Glad to see you here. I assume that means your mate is doing better." He said with a slight smile. I could tell he was genuine.

"Yes much better. I would like to discuss your matters in the attack against my pack." His smile seemed to fade a bit.

"My daughter was being housed here. Supposedly she found her mate." He hummed in disapproval. "A while back she told me she was queer." He spat with hate. I immediately knew who he was talking about and took a step away from him.

"Please refrain from using such terms as her mate is my sister. Only a coward cannot accept their children for who they are and who they love." I hissed out between my teeth. I watched his shocked expression turn to one of sorrow.

"I'm sorry to hear about your sister." He hummed his apology. That threw me over the edge. I had heard enough from one asshole for the past week, I wasn't about to listen to another. My hands were in action before my brain was. I pushed Mikkel back to his chair and stood over him looking down into his fear filled eyes. He looked up at me in shock.

"One more hateful thing out of your mouth and I will make you pay for your crimes by taking your ability to spout your bigoted words." My threat was very real as I pulled the knife up from their dinner and held it to his closed mouth. I felt his pack behind me start to take action, but my warriors were quick to outnumber them and push them back into their seat.

"Refrain from saying another thing about the sexual orientation of my sister." I hissed before placing the knife back and stepping away. Mikkel didn't stand but instead bowed his head to me.

"Yes, sir." He muttered.

"Continue." I demanded.

"You see sir, after I- my daughter was gone, I cut off communication, but I had always cared for her deep down. When I was contacted by a human telling me he had my daughter captive and needed a favor, I couldn't say no. I believed my daughters life depended on it. He asked me to help him take you down and he had intention of running your pack. I had to, my daughter-," He pleaded his reason, but I wasn't amused.

"The same daughter you kicked out of your house that you couldn't care for drove you to attack my pack." I growled.

"I thought her life was in danger." He hummed pitifully.

"The price for your idiotic choices is to leave. There's nothing a pitiful pack like yours could give me that I don't already have. Your daughter will stay here with her mate, and I don't want to hear another thing from your mouth, ever." I turned to walk to out the conference room door. He had been let off easy. I understood a parent's fear for their child's wellbeing, but he was careless in the first place. I didn't want to deal with him any longer. I signaled to my warriors to deliver them to the boarder and be done with them.

All I wanted to do was return to my mate and hold her for the rest of our lives.

<>

I am on a fucking roll! Look at me I have updated so much! I am so proud of myself tbh, but I am finding my passion for writing again, and it's so refreshing. I am so glad I could bring you this chapter, because I know how happy you all are that I didn't kill her! I wouldn't do that to you...or would I?

Just kidding....maybe...

Vote. Comment. Message me.

Have a good one peeps!

Love

-B

7/19/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 256 25
It was cold. So cold. My skin and body was numb, I shivered. My skin was purple, the once puddles on my floor almost like a pool. My cell was complet...
663K 18.4K 20
"Mine!" I heard him growl. I turned around and screamed. He was so close to me our chests were touching. Alpha Carter is my mate! "No...no...no, yo...
30.4K 726 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
7.3M 280K 51
"Light up my darkness," he murmured against her bare flesh. His fingers trailed up her arm, leaving a blazing fire beneath them. His lips pressed sof...