MARRIEDLY UNMARRIED

By Sarah_Mamoh57

Islamic story. Vote. Zamzam Maleek,a shy,introverted,independent 17 year old girl who has a very loving and w... More

Characters and prologue.
Family.🌺
caught🌺
My day🌺
My life.🌺
The deal.🌺
The news.🌺
Him.🌺
Marriage.🌺
questions🌺
They are back🌺
my Family🌺
Him!🌺
Embarassment🌺
The reason..pt 1🌺
the reason pt 2🌺
Near her🌺
Azaad's feelings🌺
Shopping🌺
Goodbye gifts🌺
Leaving🌺
The Journey🌺 .
Home🌺
Family🌺
A New day🌺
His arrival🌺
Seriousness🌺
His first attempt🌺
A change in his heart🌺
Nuthead🌺
Ignore
Sayaad
Givingup
Bonus
Friendship
The beach
#Friendship2
Close
zamzam's feelings
Butterflies
i love him
broken
hurt
Tears
Dad.
Distraught
Thoughts
journey with him
mom.
Together
them🌺
together🌺
our feelings🌺
enlightened🌺
Alhamdulillah🌺
lively🌺
shopping together🌺
Mom!?🌺
fun🌺
Wedding bells🌺
Wedding H♡A🌺
Us🌺
proposal🔐🌺
Treasure🌺
Bestfriend🌺
hurt2🌺
Promise🌺
Death🌺
Devasted🌺
Me and Him🌺
Why!!!?🌺
Truth🌺
Flashbacks 🌺
Sorry!🌺
Depressily tempting🌺
Moisty🌺
Feeling🌺
Crazy four🌺
Uncover🌺
For her🌺
Dad.🌺
🏡🌺
+nightmare🌺
Furious🌺
Nightmare prt2🌺.
Pain🌺
Relief🌺
the truth🌺
Bells🌺
💍A♡S🌺
Evil 🌺
🔥💋🌺
Time 🌺
I❤Y🌺
Crazy fam🌺
Cheeky smile🌺
Girls🕧🌺
With him🌺
Is the night young?.🌺
Truth.🌺
Pain🌺
Ok🌺
Her day🌺
Sneak peak🌺
Ours🌺
Days🌺
Us.🌺
Oh no!🌺
18+🌺
Really!?.🌺
Noo!!🌺
Sayaad 🌺
Later🌺
Life goes on💜.
Epilogue 🌺
Goodbye✌️

Hh🌺

160 11 7
By Sarah_Mamoh57

Zamza's Pov.

I stayed with Azaad for all these three days as he slipped into coma.

Everyday i would just sit and stare at his paled face, sometimes i would cry, after prayers i would recite for him Qur'an (Holy book) and talk to him about the things i never told anyone.

Like always today after prayers i sat beside him and recite Qur'an but couldn't finish cause of cries.

I couldn't stop crying as i lay my head down holding onto Azaad's and sleep overcame me after all three days of betraying.

"Azaad!", I jerk up when i felt a something caressing my cheeks.

"Azaad!", I squeal bursting into niagra falls tears as i hug him and he groans huskily.

"Oops sorry", I said while quivering as he just looks at me.

"Are You ok?", I whisper as he pulls me into a hug.

"You Ok?", He huskily asks as i nod.

"Azrah?", He asks as i pull away.

Nurse came in and checked him up as he sat there staring at me.

"She's fine", She confirms as i nod smiling.

"Alhamdulillah", I sob again as i gain concerned look from him.

"Zamzam i am fine", He squeeze my hands i wipe my tears.

"How's Azrah and Sayaad?", He asks again as i straighten myself up.

"Sayaad's fine Azaad and Azrah as well", I answer his question as he huffs in relief.

"Azaad, She lost her baby", I sniffle as he close his eyes letting his tears roll down.

"Azaad", I take his hand as he sighs.

"She was happy and_", He fumes.

"Your Dad, he's dead as well", He's body stiffened as he squint his eyes shut.

I know you love him.

"I am gl__",.

"Don't Azaad don't say it", He looks at me with a disbieleving eyes.

"Azaad listen to me carefully", I lean close as he twinkles his eyes.

"I know whatever he's done to you, Azrah and Mom it's bad, worst but I want you to forgive him", I bite my lip as he's demeanor changes.

"Are you_", "Shhh!", I quiet him up as he fumes.

"Azaad he's dead, he's gone if Mom can forgive him, Azrah can why not you?", I caress his jaws as his eyes become teary.

"He's the cause of my nightmares, he turned me into__",

"A nice brother, Son and a husband he couldn't be", I interfere him as he sighs.

"Azaad if it was another person then he could have turned into someone just like him but you__you turned into someone much better", I smile.

"Forgive him and do what he couldn't, don't be like him", He shot his dead glare as i sigh.

"You mean to say i am like him?", He silently asks as i sigh.

"He failed he's duty as a father but i want you to do what a right son will, despite all he's done did you ever try talking to him Azaad?",

"No", I answer for him.

"Mom loved him for a reason, She told me your dad's the one who loved her the first time, He was crazy for her maybe more than how much you are for me", I continue as Azaad looks like he's contemplating my words.

"Despite all he's done to her she still loved him, maybe Azaad there was a reason why he's done whatever he did?, something tragic might have happen to him as well", He looks at me shocked.

"How do you all those?", He asks as i smile.

"I spent alot of the time with your Mom few days than how you spent with her all your life, The way she would speak about how your dad would be possessive towards her, how she would cry for i don't exactly know whats the past", I wipe my tears.

"He not once cheated on your Mom did he?", I ask as he looks at me with his cute widen eyes.

"It's fine if yo_",

"You're right", He sighs cupping my cheek.

"He failed doing whatever he's supposed to but cause of him i turned into this person", He smiles as i wipe his tears.

"I forgive h_him", He sighs in relief as i smile.

"Really?", I ask as he nod.

"I love you", He pulls me into a hug as i hug him back.

Azaad's Pov.

I thought i am dead but still her beautiful voice was the reason i saw light when i was in deep sleep.

I could hear her cries, beautiful recitations, she talking to me about our past everything.

She's the reason why darkness didn't devour me and she's my light in my every nightmares.

Her chatterings and concerns when i slightly move makes me thank my Allah thousands of times giving me this chance to be with her.

When she told me about Dad i don't know why i felt pain in my heart as if the part of my heart's missing, when i said she's my savior i mean it.

I didn't feel embarrassed forgiving my father instead forgiving him made me feel all burdens, past, hatredness towards him gone and i am free.

She didn't want to sleep and i know she didn't sleep cause of bags and dark circles under her eyes all she was doing is squinting her eyes after forcing her she went to sleep on the couch.

I kept staring at her, Wondering if i didn't make it then?.

Ya Allah i love her so much, she's my life, my love, my guide you've sent her for me, always make her happy.

"Azaad!", I turn and find Azrah standing at the door crying.

"Azrah", I smile as she rushed towards me and hug me.

"You are Ok, How could you just do that!", She hits my chest as i groan.

"You deserve that", She sniffles.

"I thought i lost you Azaad i__", She cries as i keep staring at her paled face.

She looks just like Mom, Mom's replica.

"You look just like Mom", I say it loud as she cast down crying.

"She's gone", She cries as i hug her.

"She's in better place right?", She asks as i nod smiling.

"With Dad, and my baby", She burst into cries as i pat her back.

"Are You Ok?", Sayaad asks staring at Azrah with concerned eyes as i smile and nod.

"I am sorry Azrah i couldn't pro__", Before i could finish she shuts me up.

"Sometimes i wonder are you my brother or Sayaad's", She giggles as He groans.

"You both no! three of you needs to stop blaming yourselves", She sits beside me and look at Sayaad.

"Azaad you are my brother, My life, i lost everyone i just couldn't lose you", She sighs.

"And Sayaad you are my world cause of you and Zamzam i got a huge family than i thought i would get and they love me so much", She smiles and i sigh.

"Just take care of her Azaad", She looks at Zamzam as i smile.

"She went through alot, she's just a baby, always be with her and always love her, Our baby", She chuckles as Sayaad smiles.

"And your baby?", I ask as she smiles.

"Me and Sayaad decided Insha Allah we will have 10 babies right?", She furrows her brows.

"I thought you said 8 but 10 it's ok", Sayaad answers as i laugh.

"Crazy couples", I shake my head.

"You Ok", He asks as i nod.

"Take a rest". And they left.

Everyone came to ask me about my health, Humaiza's been crying as Amir kept laughing at her.

Alhamdulillah.

Azrah's right through her i got a huge loving family.

And i am left alone.

I went back on just staring at her, i couldn't handle this coldness so i stand from the bed and walk towards her.

I didn't want to do this but i my intention it's wake her up.

Soon as i lean close to her she jerks up.

"Azaad!".

"You Ok?".

"Ya Allah why are here?".

"Are you in pain?".

"Lemme go call a doct_".

"Zamzam i am fine", I cut her off as she looks at me with a 'are you serious look'.

"What you doing here?", She sternly asks me as i smile.

"Come sleep with me", I take her hand as shakes her head.

"You are hurt", She softly says as i sigh.

"I am fine now come". I pull her with me.

This is what it what missing.

Zamzam's closeness, her warmth and her scent.

____+

Please do Tap.

👉Vote
👉Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 457 17
Zill-e-qamar, a 22-year-old girl with a heart full of hope, yearns for the day when her true love will come and sweep her off her feet. But her journ...
7.1K 374 33
Alizey Ahmed. An innocent, and to others, boring accountant often made to be the scapegoat in her family. Fawad Raza. A blunt, indifferent mechanic w...
39K 1.5K 37
The Ahmed Trilogy Book One Can be read as a stand-alone .•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•. Zayn feels lost, devoid of his...
66.3K 4.8K 22
Thanks to my Aaru (@__aaaarya___) for the gorgeous cover picture. Copyright Disclaimer: I don't own any rights of pictures used if any. They belong...