๐“๐š๐ข๐ฒ๐จ |Kenma Kozume x Re...

By -BREEEZY-

โŒœ โ ๐–๐„'๐‘๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐Ž๐†๐„๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐–. โž โŒŸ .ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใ€€ใ€€ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ ... More

โŒœ ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐’€๐‘ถ โŒŸ
Chapter 1 - ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘บ๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’” ๐‘ท๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’†
Chapter 2 - ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’‘
Chapter 3 - ๐‘บ๐’†๐’„๐’๐’๐’… ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†'๐’” ๐’‚ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’Ž
Chapter 4 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฌ๐’™๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†
Chapter 5 - ๐‘จ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’“๐’•๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š
Chapter 6 - ๐‘ด๐’๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’š + ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’Ž๐’‚
Chapter 7 - ๐‘จ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”
Chapter 8 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’—๐’Š๐’†๐’˜
Chapter 9 - ๐‘ท๐’“๐’Š๐’—๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐‘ป๐’๐’–๐’“
Chapter 10 - ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘
Chapter 11 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’… ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘พ๐’๐’“๐’Œ ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’š
Chapter 12 - ๐‘ผ๐’๐’„๐’๐’† ๐‘ฒ๐’–๐’“๐’๐’
Chapter 13 - ๐‘ด๐’“. ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’€๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’“๐’
Chapter 14 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’‡๐’–๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’†๐’”
Chapter 15 - ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’• ๐‘ผ๐’‘
Chapter 16 - ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’Ž๐’‚, ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’š ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’Œ๐’‚
Chapter 17 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’€๐’๐’–, ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘จ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’
Chapter 18 - ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’-๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’†๐’๐’‚-๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 19 - ๐‘ซ๐’ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’š ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’…๐’…๐’š
Chapter 20 - ๐‘ผ๐’๐’•๐’๐’–๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’… ๐‘ป๐’†๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 21 - ๐‘ฒ๐’–๐’“๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘น๐’†๐’”๐’„๐’–๐’†
Chapter 22 - ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’–๐’‘? ๐‘ฐ๐’•'๐’” ๐‘ผ๐’‘
Chapter 23 - ๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ท๐’๐’Š๐’๐’•
Chapter 24 - ๐‘บ๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’“...๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ต๐’ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’”
Chapter 25 - ๐‘ฎ๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’• & ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’…๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 26 - ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ป๐’ ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’Š๐’š๐’'๐’” ๐‘ด๐’๐’Ž
Chapter 27 - ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’”
Chapter 28 - ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’†'๐’” ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’๐’š ๐‘ซ๐‘ป๐‘ญ
Chapter 29 - ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’๐’ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’“๐’–๐’‘๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 30 - ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’… ๐‘ช๐’๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†
Chapter 31 - ๐‘ฝ๐’Š๐’“๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š? ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’•?
Chapter 33 - ๐‘ช๐’–๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’•
Chapter 34 - ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’”๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’ ๐‘บ๐’˜๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’”
Chapter 35 - ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”
Chapter 36 - ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’Š๐’š๐’'๐’” ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’“๐’๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 37 - ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’๐’š & [๐’€/๐’]; ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‚ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’†๐’†
Chapter 38 - ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’Š๐’š๐’

Chapter 32 - ๐‘น๐’Š๐’”๐’† & ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’†

17.8K 749 1.1K
By -BREEEZY-

-𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬^𝗧𝗪𝗢-
❝【𝓡𝓲𝓼𝓮 & 𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓮】❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
What are you smiling
about? 
*+:。.。  。.。:+*

✗ ↱𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙮 ↲ ✗

𝓣—he two were still fatigued from their nightly antics, but the sun was shining brightly outside now—signaling a new day. Of course they wanted to sleep some more if it was possible, but unfortunately that didn't seem to be an option right now. Kenma was the first to stir awake. The reason for this was that an unpleasant buzzing noise which sounded like his phone ringing, was emanating from somewhere in his room.

The first thing he did when he awoke was try to assess his situation. He peered down at the woman clinging onto him, only to discover that his hand was still up her blouse, holding onto her breast from earlier in the night when they fell asleep. She'd also somehow managed to sleep through the entire thing. No amount of annoying ringing was enough to wake her either.

As Kenma continued staring at her sleeping form, memories of last night began to flood in and he found himself feeling a little bit more eager than usual.

He figured it was probably about time that he wake you up to start your day as well, so he gave a gentle call of your name "[Y/n]..."

His calling didn't work, so he took it upon himself to try something else.

Soft lips ghosted over your skin, placing soft kisses on the column of her throat while rough, warm hands stroked her thighs. She sighed softly, mind still hazy with sleep, but merely tilted her head to grant him more access instead of moving away.

"It's morning..." There was a low, deep hum before he was mouthing at the soft curve of her jaw. She tangled her fingers into his long hair, lightly scratching his scalp.

"Good morning." She smiled, opening her eyes to look up at the man. His hair was mussed from sleep and his hand was up her shirt.

"Morning." He echoed, settling between her thighs as his large hands travelled up her abdomen before pausing just under her breasts once more.

She propped herself up to leave a slow, sensual kiss on his lips and coax him on top of her.

"How'd you sleep?" Kenma continued to converse with her in order for her to wake up fully and gain a complete understanding of the situation.

"Good..." They kissed again and her eyes fell upon his erection, hard and flushed against his abdomen.

"Again?" She whispered a bit hoarsly.

His tongue brushed against hers almost playfully before he nipped at her bottom lip. She uttered a chuckle into his mouth and hooked one of her legs over his hip to draw him closer, "Mm-hmmm. Really in the mood, aren't you?"

"Yeah." His mouth was hot against her throat, kissing and nibbling drawing gasps and soft moans from the woman in his arms. "Can we....before you go?" He just wanted to do it one more time.

She tangled her fingers into his hair once more, tilting her head back against the soft pillows as he licked and kissed the unblemished surface of her throat, not daring to leave any marks. "Yeah, we have time..." she agreed.

Kenma liked the sound of that, "It's still a little early, so I'll try not to be rough." Kenma was unsure if he had the stamina to go all out anyways.

[Y/n] nodded and he drove his hips forward, pressing his clothed cock firmly against her pussy. She smiled faintly, and her eyes widened as he thrust more into her and squeezed her tits.

"What are you smiling about?" With a faint smirk, Kenma inquired.

"Fuck me? That's the first thing you want to do when you wake up?" The man hadn't had breakfast or anything yet.

"Yeah." He starts pulsing his hips forward, humping his bulge into your wet mound.

[Y/n] hadn't been wearing any underwear so he slid his fingers up and down the slit of her incredibly wet pussy, finally resting on the clit, making small circles on it before rubbing vigorously. She shivers and moans as he expertly touches her, alternating caressing with vigorous movement against her sex as he holds her in place.

Kenma slipped one finger inside and [Y/n]'s body felt like it was on fire. Two times in a row? This was a first for her. In, out, in, out, at a rhythmic pace. Seeing that it didn't hurt her, his one finger became two and the pace gradually quickened.

Her breaths were coming in pants now, eyes half-open. Her hands were tangled weakly in his hair as he continued to pump his fingers in and out of her, faster and faster. Kenma could feel her muscles tighten and spasm around his fingers as she let out a breathy moan.

The breathless sounds turned into higher, more frequent noises of pleasure as he continued to move his fingers inside her, finally curling his fingers upwards and bringing her to a climax. Her grip on his hair was so tight he could hardly move his head as her whole body shuddered and trembled through the orgasm. He withdrew his fingers and kissed her long and hard, forcing her mouth to open as she sighed against his mouth.

His mouth never leaving hers, he lined himself up with her entrance and pushed in, little by little. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened into a little "o" as he entered her completely.

"Don't do hot shit like that, or I'll cum inside you." Kenma hissed as he bottomed out.

[Y/n] hadn't realized it at first, but now that he's brought it up, it does feel a lot different from last night. The smooth, frictionless sensation had vanished. "Start moving.." she wanted to feel more of it firsthand.

So he did. In, out, in, out, slowly at first, then faster, and faster. It hurt a little, but her wetness helped ease the friction.

The quiet, wet noises of their conjoining reverberated around the large bedroom, cut through the sound of birds chirping outside.

Her hips bucked upwards once involuntarily and she laughed in surprise which quickly turned into a stifled moan. He kissed her and left bruises on her collarbone and found his way to her breasts. He took one nipple in his mouth, sucking and biting gently. Her other breast he took in his hand, kneading and squeezing.

It was difficult for her to be quiet now. She had wrapped her legs around his waist and the combination of his thrusting and playing with the heightened nerve endings on her breasts drove her half-wild. Barely aware of what she was doing, she brought her hands up and raked her fingers across his back, eliciting a grunt from him as his thrusts became more and more frantic. Each thrust was punctuated by a sharp moan from her, louder and louder until finally, she reached her peak and orgasmed again.

Kenma kept up his urgent pace for a while longer before pulling out and climaxing on her lower stomach.

This was something he could never grow tired of, especially not with her.

They stayed like that for a moment, until their breathing evened out and the haziness finally receded. Kenma pressed a chaste kiss against her temple, pulled up his pants, and got off of her, rising to his feet to get her a towel.

"Are you hungry? I'll go downstairs and bring you back some food if you'd like." Kenma reappeared with the towel, ready to clean you up.

"Yeah I'd-" The phone started ringing again. "What's that?" You questioned.

"My phone probably." Kenma wiped his cum off of your stomach and then left to search for it.

It was on a drawer somewhere and he picked it up to see what all the fuss was about. '11 missed calls from Kuroo.'

It wasn't unlike Kuroo to call so many times, but Kenma remembered that he was supposed to be watching [Y/n]'s kid so he assumed this was a state of urgency and immediately called back.

"Hey?" Kenma spoke as soon as the call went through.

"Sup," Kuroo replied, "the kid wants to talk to his mom."

Kenma and [Y/n] were kind of in the middle of something here. "Can you guys call back in like half an hour?" Kenma really wanted to finish what he was doing.

"He wanted to call from last night, so no, not really." Kuroo had been holding him off for quite some time.

Kenma sighed, "Okay, yeah, I'll put her on the phone."

"[Y/n], Taiyo wants to talk to you." Kenma gave the woman his phone.

[Y/n] gladly accepted the phone, "Hey baby." She spoke.

"Mommy!" Taiyo replied from the other end.

"How are you?" She replied.

"I'm good. Kuroo's house is really big, and he has a pool! And race-cars! Like the ones on tv!" Taiyo was ecstatic.

"Really?" You questioned with emphasis so he could continue talking.

"Yeah! We watched a lot of movies too, and then Kuroo said that he was going to take me to the mall, the reallly big mall we passed driving here. He said he would buy me a bunch of stuff. But he told me I had to ask you first. Can I go with Kuroo? Please mommy?" It was a lot of information for the woman to take in at first, but then when she processed it, she answered right away.

"I would, but Taiyo, we don't have room for a 'bunch of stuff.'" [Y/n] didn't want to hurt his feelings, but shopping with Kuroo probably wasn't a good idea. Knowing them, they'd come back with a truckload of things.

"B-but, mommy, Kuroo promised to get me a race car just like his, we saw it on the tv, it was yellow and it had two doors but it's small; just like me!" Taiyo really wanted to go shopping. "Please mommy?" He begged.

[Y/n] felt bad for declining. But there truly wasn't enough space. They didn't even have a vacant spot in the driveway for him to ride the car on. "We don't have space for a race car Taiyo, you can't...baby you can't go okay?"

"Mommy..." Taiyo's voice saddened. "I really want to go mommy."

[Y/n] took a big breath and exhaled slowly. Because of their living situation, she realized spending so much time with Kenma and Kuroo wouldn't have been ideal. Particularly because Taiyo was exposed to such a high-end and foreign style of living at such a young age. He couldn't quite understand. However, it was a manner of life that they were unable to accommodate. Someday perhaps, but not anytime soon. Their apartment barely even had enough space for the few furniture items they already had, let alone any large toys such as kid sized automobiles and other small meaningless stuff.

"Taiyo," she softened her voice, "You can't go, okay?" If he went then it would only confuse him even further because half of the things he bought would have to be sold off, or donated because they wouldn't be able to keep any.

"Okay mommy..." Taiyo felt a bit let down by his mother's decision, but there was nothing he could do about it, so he accepted it. "I'm sorry..." he sniffled.

"No..don't apologize I-"

Kenma and Kuroo, who were uncomfortable watching the conversation from opposite ends of the phone, had no notion what they were supposed to do. They felt out of place speaking in because it appeared to be a family affair. But if they didn't say something, then it would have been just as bad.

"Hey...uh [Y/n]?" Kenma stepped in first. "You should...let him go." It wasn't any of his business but if it's space they were concerned about then, "You can just keep them at my house, I don't mind."

Kuroo also could have just kept them at his house too. It wasn't a problem at all. Well, not big enough of a problem that Taiyo couldn't go. "Yeah, space isn't really an issue because I have a spare room." Kuroo also spoke since Taiyo had passed him the phone to go cry about his mother's refusal.

Now [Y/n] felt like a bitch. They stood there and let her shatter her kid's heart, just to come up with proposals afterwards? "Yeah, tell Taiyo it's okay for him to go."

Now she knows who the mother of the year award is not going to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606K 30.5K 23
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
2.1M 107K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
283K 12.8K 36
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
245K 23.3K 58
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...