Seesaw | liskook ✓

By staerryy

❝We're stuck in a love so beautiful yet so tragic. A twisted love, just like the two ends of a seesaw.❞ Genre... More

❗️ADVISORY❗️
B O N U S

S E E S A W

4K 191 931
By staerryy

We're stuck in a love so beautiful yet so tragic. A twisted love, just like the two ends of a seesaw.

━━━━━━━━━━
Word Count: 10.8k
(Lol don't mind me 😓)

This one prolly has a helluva metaphors and figurative speech included in it, kinda twisted (actually idk what even is this) but special scenario I cherish smh~

━━━━━━━━━━

N A R R A T I O N

Love hurts, it causes anger, jealousy, obsession.
Why don't u love me back?

Nestled in the comfort of a heavy comforter on a fall night, Lisa rested her head against the headboard, with her fingers running through Jungkook's soft peachy hair. Her face reflected the numerous shades of colours coming from the TV, completely engrossed on the action-suspense film that was currently playing.

Naturally, Jungkook's attention was diverted from the film as his attention rested purely on her angelic face — a perfect work of art — as he sat his head on her lap, staring at Lisa since the very beginning of the movie. He just couldn't understand why, but even after a zillion times of analysing her pretty features, she just happened to turn out to be prettier than the last time. And Jungkook was absolutely sure he had never seen anything prettier. He had never, ever felt like this before.

Her breathing alone was enough to take his breath away. Myths say that Eve was made from Adam's rib and Jungkook felt the same longing in his chest since the day he fixed his eyes on her.

He'd remember how much of an annoying friend she was back when they were neighbours and playmates, playing the infamous 'home' game, as husband and wife when their mothers would casually meet up over a cup of tea.

Lisa thought she knew Jungkook like the back of her hand; little did she know that Jeon Jungkook was only the tip of the iceberg — she was yet to encounter a deeper and intensely darker alter ego that lured from the shadows.

He had always been that lovesick boy, red as the perfectly bloomed strawberries whenever he'd watch her fleet around his house, showcasing the sparkly, glittery dresses her mother made her wear. Somehow, as a young boy in his early teens, he would wonder just how soft her skin felt, everywhere.

Even the times when they matured from teens to adults, Jungkook never let Lisa know of how he'd creepily climb onto her room through the window and steal her underwear from her closet — or stay until daybreak to ensure she was okay. He'd never lurk around her sleeping figure on the bed, not while a saccharine smile is painted upon her lips when she's dozed off to heavy slumber.

Jeon Jungkook saw himself as a hopeless romantic, and this is what they do, right?

To his dismay, he knew touching her was forbidden; although he had devilish fantasies of what he'd do to Lisa when he watched those adult rated shows on the telly late at night when his parents weren't around yet still, he never dared to touch her because Lisa was a flower, too dainty and pure scented that posed like thorns which pricked his jittery heart.

The imagery about her breathless state, sprawled under his sheets would conjure his brain to perfection whenever he touched himself with Lisa's lace underwear, all wrapped around his throbbing shaft. Thoughts about her cunty walls clenching around his length instead of his fist would infest his mind whilst he ejaculated, biting back a moan till his lips could draw a metallic taste of blood.

In the small town in Busan where they grew up, Jungkook had earned a festive celebrity status, provided his mother was a local grocer and his father, a reputed doctor. The Jeon family could easily be seen as trustworthy and dependable and it wasn't surprising to have love letters making their way into Jungkook's mailbox time and again.

Lisa didn't hold quite a fashionable position unlike Jungkook, she wasn't one of those girls who would receive propositions on the streets. Being a hopeless romantic ready for love, she could never understand what lacked in her features that couldn't be appreciated just yet. Of course she had harboured a number of forlorn crushes who would gently retreat and turn her down — of course they would, if they didn't want to be smacked by Jungkook's fist on the face.

Yet she couldn't help but meekly smile when her cheeks flushed pink to Jungkook's flattering remarks of her being his muse, whenever she delightfully posed before him as he captured her scenic beauty in candid photographs.

She was perfect. Perfect for him.

Nobody could ever suspect the dark secret Jungkook held, veiled in black canvases from everyone in the world. Eyes perched on his innocent best friend he coveted and loved with all of his heart and might, he would casually wonder if Lisa could ever read the diabolical things running in the back of his head.

Nobody could ever, catch the dazed glimpse of the amicable president of the student council, his ferocious and tantalising lust commonly mistaken for a tranquil gaze.

Needless to say, Jungkook's commitment to Lisa was something that could never be doubted.

The first time he made a mortifying confession was last summer after graduation, when they were drunk and wasted by the skyline, celebrating the night before they rolled into universities — the stars were a witness to every word he let out in midst of endless hiccups. However, when he sprung out those three magical words from the fairytales, Lisa teared up.

Her tears didn't seem like the happy ones, neither did her words.

"I love you too Jungkook", she went on to say, making his heart flutter.

The very next second his heart was brutally crushed with the following lines.

"But not like that."

The same night he couldn't utter another word, too consumed in guilt and embarrassment. Lisa had him heavily friend zoned, even went on to say that it was presumably just a small crush and he'd get over the infatuation in the twinkling of an eye.

Having tried to agree with Lisa's opinion at first, Jungkook found it impossibly difficult to believe his love being belittled to a mere attraction. It only made him more confident about his feelings for her and he honestly didn't mind if Lisa loved him, as long as he could still protect her.

The bubble of patience was slowly breaking down over a period of time. Because now, Lisa had caught feelings — not for him, unfortunately. She was falling for some popular jock from her journalism batch named Jun.

It was typical; Lisa was no different to the hoards of girls who were enraptured by him.

"He's not like the other boys." She'd always tell Jungkook.

In everybody's eyes, the newly transferred student was respectful and kind unlike the perverted boys in her class who only had sex on their mind.

She wasn't only falling for him, she was heavily and crazily in love with the said person; and it made matters worse for Jungkook. He'd often look out of his window to find Lisa sneaking out from her home across the street to spy and follow her crush numerous times — very late at night. Sometimes she'd even ask Jungkook to accompany her in the stalking sessions and brush off whenever confronted about her sly activities.

Lisa simply couldn't find the error in her ways; Jun being the campus crush was often surrounded by girls and meanies constantly hitting on him to have their way with him; he was the son of the CEO of a multinational company. He achieved impressive grades, even if the rumour was that his father paid tutors a hefty amount to guarantee his son's seat.

Jungkook and Lisa took up different career paths and that only meant Lisa was left alone by herself in her early university days, and that's when the new boy came into picture and unintentionally became her world. She wasn't after his money at all; she doted him like an apple pie, because he was simply a kind soul who would help anyone in need, including herself.

However, she never had the confidence to express her feelings for him, neither did she think of herself as a healthy competitor and settled down to admire Jun from afar.

Hence, her approach was a little different; she wanted to protect him from the filth existing in the world in a way he'd realise it and fall into her arms one fine day.

And Jungkook could only aspire to be in place of Jun and have those warm, loving eyes being directed at him.

As opposed to Lisa, Jungkook's eyes were narrowed whenever Lisa even mentioned the guy's name. He felt agitated to every twist of his muscle, he just couldn't imagine Lisa slipping through his fingers like sand.

Jungkook had obviously secretly kept a watch over Lisa's campus and collected enough information of his supposed competitor. Based on his sources and interrogations from the guy's exes, he was well aware that Jun was nothing more than a douchebag. Someone who could never contain himself to one woman, not when he went out on dates more often than he attended his university lectures every week.

Jun was just not the right one for Lisa, he could never treat her right; not like Jungkook could.

Jungkook professed his love for Lisa one too many times. But after a wholehearted rejection that would have his heart completely wrenched, Lisa would make up to him by inviting him over to play video games, watch dramas or simply laze around together in her apartment.

Denying him would lead to his disappointment and the cycle viciousness would just continue, especially when he already thought she had abandoned him in the first place.

She had him stringing along too; somewhere deep within his heart he knew that Lisa never piqued an interest in him more than a male friend and simply took his advances for granted.

But Jungkook was also that lovesick boy who would never say no to her.

He did have a reason for that — Lisa was barely even spending time with him, way less than what she used to before her mind was full of Jun. And whenever she was with Jungkook, she kept talking about the guy as though she'll be getting married the following day.

He was willing to do anything and everything in this world to have his stars aligned with Lisa's.

His love was like a seesaw — the only way he could lift Lisa up the happiness ladder was by compromising his own. Jungkook wanted Lisa in ways more than one, therefore he wanted to be selfless and bring her happiness yet it had been his selfish side who never wanted to share her, with anyone.

It didn't matter to him for his happiness to be long gone, not unless he could ensure that Lisa never went down the seesaw. That Lisa always stayed —

Up.

He would desperately wish on every fallen eyelash at 11:11 — he just wanted her to like him, reciprocate the little of what he felt for her.

She didn't have to fucking love him — was that too much to ask?

If only now, he was starting to feel agitated, impatient and suffocated, pushing away and throating every emotion and containing it all from slipping out ; yet with changing times, it was getting even difficult to carry the entire facade.

A facade — thats what he was starting to think the friendship was. Because Jungkook wanted to be seen more than just a best friend, he wanted her so, so bad.

Jungkook was now convinced he wanted to be nothing less than her lover ; as if it was one of his sacred ambitions in life — he wanted those heart eyes on him, the dazzling smile because of him, the feather-soft, plushy lips to be red and swollen when he'd kiss them over and over, the rosy blush that would faintly graze her cheeks when she'd be a moaning mess underneath him.

He wished to infiltrate every part of Lisa's thoughts so that she'd be bound to him forever.

And for that, Jungkook had to make sure she'd never end up with anyone. Anyone, but him.

☾☡☽

"Lali." He softly called as Lisa reached her hand into the popcorn bowl resting on Jungkook's chest.

"Hmm..?" She subconsciously answered, enthralled by the what would've been one of the most peaking parts of the movie they were currently watching.

"Look at me..."

"I'm listening." She impatiently hurdled in, her gaze still fixed on the film. This was not the perfect time to discuss important issues — let her be through the climax at least!

Setting the popcorn bowl aside, Jungkook inhaled deeply. "I love you Li—"

"I know. Can you please get over yourself already?" She shoved him away; she didn't mean to be rude. But she could suffice her patience to deal with Jungkook's confessions afterwards.

But Jungkook was not having it. Her reply was even more hurting and he felt genuinely insulted this time — he was fuming. The other times it did hurt a tad, yet he'd force a smile on his face as she'd still respond to him with an I love you. It didn't hold the same tenderness as him, but that could suffice and make up for the rest of his day — and mostly because he loved the way her lips shaped whenever she'd whisper those words.

He threw a frustrated grunt and stomped off towards the living room and Lisa couldn't notice any of that until the movie finally finished a minute after and the credits started rolling.

"Shit. Jungkook—!" She scowled at herself and threw the comforter and rushed after him.

"Why'd you walk off like that Koo?" She asked, standing a feet away from him, Jungkook hunched over the couch. He stood up, just so that he was towering her, his eyes bloodshot red.

"I don't need that sympathy trial, you do know what happened."

"I...don't?" Lisa held up a puzzled expression, her brows furrowed over his discerning anger.

"Do you ever take me seriously Lali? Are my sentiments not valued enough, for you to brush me off when I say I love you?"

Lisa didn't want to act it all up, yet she felt intimidated by his dark, narrowed eyes that silenced her from fighting her feelings anymore.

There was a time when she truthfully, loved Jungkook, after having self introspected that it wasn't just a temporary infatuation. Having a genuine lack of experience was a bunch of tangled thorns barricading her emotions.

Moreover, she felt ashamed, embarrassed and hurtful — the girls used to make fun of her skinny self in changing rooms after swimming class was over, fell to the extent of calling her a slut and associating their friendship for a gold-digging advantage. There wasn't enough math needed to prove how she was nothing compared to Jungkook — the pristine boy born with golden talents and had a halo surrounding him wherever he'd go. She could only be seen silly and naive before him and people who appeared to be gentle and nice with her was only to step in Jungkook's good graces.

Only Lisa knew how pathetic she felt, whenever she turned down all of his confessions — she hadn't achieved great success in her social circle and she wasn't going to let Jungkook be the ruin of its remnants, although he didn't obviously intend to. And therefore, she eventually let go of her feelings and move on from the lovelorn phase before she found herself falling in love again, this time with a guy who she believed could be the source of all her innate happiness.

Lisa rushed to explain, yet she stammered in a groggy voice. "J-Jungkook...I...I'm....we have talked about this before. I...you...I thought we were over this already. Its...you....like I already told you the first time — you would get over it soon! You are only wasting your time and mine too, Jeon. Don't complicate this any further for both of us."

Jungkook was absolutely livid. He had tried almost everything in his pursuit to get Lisa and yet she chose someone far more pathetically trivial over him. Envy surged through his veins accompanied by shock and pain of being discarded as some ridiculous, mediocre infatuation — he was ever so swoon by Lisa and caught up in a love so strongly unrequited that it physically pained him for loving her.

"Complicate what? It's all about that self entitled jerk isn't it? Do you think all the stalking is about to get you anywhere?!"

Down.

"Its not stalking Jeon! I...I...Its called watching, guarding. Besides, he'll start loving me back one day for sure."

"You are quite delusional for someone who is a hopeless romantic, Lisa." Jungkook bitterly chuckled as Lisa found herself drenched in embarrassment.

"Why should my problems even concern you in the first place?!"

His lips twitched into a grin — which didn't quite resemble his bunny faced smile at all. There was more malice than warmth in that grin.

"We share everything. Problems too."

"To hell with your problems. You are the one who caused all of this."

"And that is what you've got to say. You need help." He murmured almost inaudibly as Lisa gulped a heavy lump of saliva down her throat.

"I'll show you." Jungkook's eyes darted back at her lips when he repeated those words. He licked his own lips as he repeated the phrase for the last time before he had Lisa conveniently pinned to the nearest wall — his body collided against hers, ringed fingers leaving crescent shaped indents on her honey-milky skin.

She wasn't resisting until now; however, her brain didn't seize to stumble upon a thought: Had she been the reason why Jungkook had suddenly turned into this? She only wanted him to retreat away from her social circle — what did she do to trigger such malice from him?

So what if she as his best friend was a little too obsessive for the guy she loves? What was so wrong in caring too much?

After having her considerably immobile, he watched how Lisa trembled and writhed under his grip and then he paused. For a momentary second of what felt like hours of awkward tension.

Lisa was dubious of all things Jungkook could do to her, right inside the comfort of her apartment — sure enough, she could easily slip away after screeching for help from her neighbours and have them call the police — yet she stayed.

"I'll show you, how much I love you."

Lisa swore on her life more than anything the following second — she knew Jungkook had entrapped her in a position where even the thought of an escape seemed delusional. His darkly lit irises that were fixed on her quivering lips seemed unwelcoming as his thumb brushed against the pillowy flesh of her lower lip.

This wasn't the Jungkook whom she had loved, it wasn't the Jungkook she cherished more than a best friend.

This wasn't the same, lovesick boy with stellar grades and outstanding capabilities who lived across the street back when they were kids.

This wasn't Jeon Jungkook she had known, it was someone else — or to put it more precisely, Lisa had just unleashed the devil he had been hiding inside himself for years.

The fascination of having Lisa petrified and caged in his ironclad hold had only caused his length to twitch and form a tent in his pants; a familiar burning ache igniting in his mind that he had already envisioned countless number of times.

"J-Jungkook....don't. Don't do it—" Lisa's voice broke off into a sob as contentment only subsided into fear and rancour.

"W-Why...Why are you doing this, K-Koo?"

Jungkook's gaze dropped onto her eyes, throwing a surprising glare at the question.

"You tell me. You need closure, don't you? Do we even act like best friends anymore? Tell me."

Down.

Lisa grew stupefied; all of a sudden she was hesitant to even utter a word — were they even best friends after everything that has occurred in the past months? Jungkook believed they were soulmates and if anybody were to claim Lisa it would only be him. But with her newly found obsession, more likely a supposed retreat from Jungkook, Lisa had almost forgotten the precious moments they shared back when they were young and naive.

"W-we....I....what are you talking about Jungkook? I'm...we're b-best friends...yes, o-of course."

Jungkook darkly snickered, his hold tightening around her body — he loved the way he had her in his mercy, just like she had him clawed around her fingers without a sheer realisation of the same. She had been oblivious to the pain, the jealousy and the grimace that had blossomed in Jungkook's heart the very day Lisa had developed an obsession towards Jun.

Jungkook was born with a silver spoon and golden talents — of course Lisa should love him and not that bugger. He was honestly fed up, after having sacrificed enough of his blood, sweat and tears; he wasn't going to recoil to the backseat with melancholy and exertion anymore — not when he was the one up this twisted seesaw, a first in his life.

"Only look at me. I want you to see for yourself that my love for you isn't some stupid crush to cast off."

Down.

(A/N: warning; smut ahead!)

And all of her resilience gave away when Jungkook's warm lips pressed against her buttery soft ones. Lisa's fingers dug onto the fabric of his thick sweater and clutched it tight as tears quietly cascaded down her cheeks. Mistaking her whimper for a moan, Jungkook smirked against her lips, before darting his tongue inside her mouth, circling the tip of her tongue and nibbled on her lower lip.

Lisa tasted like nectar on his swift tongue and his soft, unquenchable desires had her quirkily intoxicated, craving for more.

"This was your first kiss, yes?" He asked, his voice husky when he moved away as Lisa sobbed, nodding in affirmation. A victory smirk tugged his lips when Lisa moved her head backwards, cautiously watch him and possibly predict his next step.

Jungkook only projected forwards, claiming her lower lip once again and subsequently licking glistening it with his spit, this time kissing her hungrily and God did she taste so amazing. Her moans vibrated against his tongue, sending the sensation all the way to his cock. Jungkook was certain he was witnessing paradise on earth and could surely see the stars.

He was being incredibly and tactfully gentle whilst he ravished her mouth; gauging her tender expressions to acknowledge the effect he had on her. And Lisa hated this.

She hated how decorous he was, because she wanted him to go rough — so that he could finish off as quickly as he could; she wanted him to go rough on her and break her down, just so that she could resent him some more.

Down.

But Jungkook knew the otherwise — intently watching Lisa and analysing her in a calculative manner as though he could read her mind — so he continued, softly rocking his clothed cock back and forth against her hips when she jolted and yet another unexpected moan lingered on her lips. He wanted her to feel conflicted about her decisions, to implant the idea that Jungkook was sent from the heavens, hand-crafted solemnly for her to break away from, for her to relish her comfort in; he wanted to play that damned repeating seesaw game with her.

Jungkook rasped for the second time when he pulled apart, a trail of saliva that lingered between their mouths. "And this was your second."

Lisa gasped when she felt the tingles on her skin as Jungkook grazed his lips against her collarbone; before planting open mouthed, wet kisses along her clavicle. She scolded herself for wearing her loose buttoned up shirt in the cold weather only to have Jungkook rip it off her completely in a wavering second.

Although exhausted, she didn't resist her hopeless urge to protest, however. Quavering, she pleaded, "Please let go...Jung...Jungkook."

"Oh baby~" Jungkook whispered amorously. "There's nothing to worry about; you're okay, we're okay. I'll show you that I'm worthy of your love, hmm?"

"N-n-no..! I-I...I uhm...I understand! I can reciprocate even—"

"How naive baby, do you take me for a fool?" His response was enough to shut her up — it seemed as if he repressed his anger into a polite warning; no matter how much she would continue to whine, he'd still overpower her. There was indeed, no escape.

Lisa whimpered a loud gasp when Jungkook suddenly had her legs wound around his waist, proceeding to walk to her room. After having herself yanked over the bed, Jungkook latched the door behind himself as he immediately laid her down, having her torso caged in his own thighs.trying to shield herself to yield her escape, she tried to wry her hands but he grabbed her wrists, effectively pinning her down in a way his entire weight sat on her hips.

Now completely restrained, Lisa simply writhed underneath his grip and just couldn't ridicule the way his innocent face was opposed to the dark, bloodshot glare, his features looked strangely beautiful up close when he coaxed.

"Shhh...Breathe for me. There's nothing to be afraid about; I won't hurt you." His words seemed relaxing, his demeanour didn't.

Lisa was unsure of what she felt; when suddenly she squirmed incredulously, she almost barfed at the moan she had been holding back for long when Jungkook nipped on her breast after he unclasped her bra and flung it across the other side of the room. She had a taste of her own tears, mixed with sweat arousing from the heat; it felt so hot, so heated when she were this close to him. Pushing his hair off his eyes, she tenderly runs her thumb across his cheek in a sudden burst of some unnamed emotion.

Jungkook felt satisfied and hummed delightfully when his lips crashed against hers again, his free hand working its way down her bottoms — something about her passiveness felt blissful and kept riling his dark side up. It honestly didn't matter to him whether Lisa was responsive or not, as long as he was able to feed on his addiction.

"Jungkook, please—"

"Please what? Are you begging for it? Do you want me to stop? Be careful what you wish for."

A series of unholy thoughts rutted inside Lalisa's mind and she found herself torn between her body and heart — her body kept convulsing and reciprocating his actions, although her heart wanted to whine out. Yet she couldn't figure out what she needed to beg for; maybe she was begging Jungkook to touch her more, to do anything as he wished or to snap out of her haze trapping her in the confined fortress of lust.

"I don't have my answer yet." The male added, tugging off the remnants of her clothing entirely; she flinched when she felt he elastic of her underwear snapped against her skin, a burning sensation filling her pelvic area.

Down.

Jungkook marvelled at Lisa's body. Her tear strained eyes, body dripping in sweat, delicate curves marked by him, her cunt already soaking in its warm juices — waiting to be devoured. Devoured by him, all of it. She was nothing but perfection. She was perfect for him. "Fuck." He mumbled when his lips bit on her neck, sucking a spot beside her mole until a fresh hickey bloomed on the skin.

"Ah! I.....I'm...."

"Use your words, come on Lali." He wasn't sure if Lisa had noticed his eyes sparkling of mischief, but it was fun playing mind games — he'd comply with her for a second and seize his actions entirely, given its the last thing she's been expecting from him — especially with her chest flushed, nipples perked, crying; more from pleasure than from fear.

"Need you." Lisa finally let out, need and greedy lust encompassing her as a whole, subsiding the her reasoning in presence of the stronger, lustful male hovering over her trembling body ready to devour her, ruin her for good.

"Such a pretty baby. You're so cute when you beg, I want to hear it again." Jungkook loved the sight of her like this; the only reason he probably asked her to plead yet again was to make himself feel less filthy about all the years he had lusted after Lisa.

Yet, there still lay an undeniable truth inside him that nobody knew just yet; underneath all the lust, his heart thrummed and his blood sang for Lalisa and Lalisa only.

"Need...I need you Koo, need you inside me." He felt his veiny cock throb at her begging.

Up.

How could Jungkook possibly deny her such a gleeful request?

It's what he's been craving for her to say over and over, whining his name as he fucks her until there's nothing but a blank stare of lust in her eyes.

"Right you do, I know you have, love." Jungkook declared as he let go off her wrists.

Jungkook plucked his rings one by one, dropping them at the bedside table, the metal making a banging noise on hitting the surface. He pried her legs apart and plunged two fingers inside her tensing core as Lisa shuddered and clenched her eyes shut with the infliction of pain loathed in gratification.

Overblown by the lust coursing through her veins, Lisa arched her back in sheer pleasure, feeling the coldness of the digit brushed against her bundle of nerves — she mewled onto Jungkook's shoulder, sensitive to his fingers reaching her sweet spot.

"You're so fucking wet baby." Knowing he'd found it, Jungkook now slid another finger and alleviated the stretch by hitting them against her g-spot every time he pumped in and out easily, occasionally curling them around.

"Do you like the way my fingers fill you up, baby?" Jungkook asked, his lips slightly pressed against her ear to easily elicit a moan.

"Unghhh.....yes....fuck...mmmh, Jungkook."

Up.

"Yes, baby girl...call my name." Lisa fervently nodded, drooling over his shoulder, drowned in the haze of lust and absorbed in it, her fingers clutching a lock of his peach wavy hair, feeling ever so full and good she's never been in her life, as if all she ever wanted to feel was Jungkook; his fingers glistened with her slick when he licked it off and impatiently wriggled himself out of the painful hurdle of clothes that was gatekeeping him from showing his proud length in full glory.

His huge cock was on full display before her as she watched it in trepidation, a knot forming in her stomach at the sight of it — he was so fucking huge, so thick; a vein running though his girth; could she take all of him at once?

Wait what?

Her brain had started to conjure up weird thoughts as she kept getting muddled into it; why should she ever ponder up such filthy imagination about her best friend?

What would Jun think of her?

Would he still be in love with her after finding out she had lost of her innocence and purity she'd been saving up, only for him?

Down.

If it weren't for Jungkook, she wouldn't have been so distracted to have not even a single thought of Jun passing through her head — what had he done?

Moreover, Jun was the only person she loved and not Jungkook.

Right...?

"Stop, Jungkook!" Lisa hollered, scrambling backwards, away from his grip. "This...all of it....it's wrong!"

"It isn't?" Jungkook furrowed his brows; he did feel guilty for forcing this on her entirely, for having her panicked without an accurate justification.

But Lisa was the one who caused it. If only she had she been a little more considerate and spared him a chance, Jun would've been completely out of picture.

"You enjoyed it, I know you did, kitten."

"I...I didn't!"

Down.

"You did! Now what's the point in lying when your body's being so irrefutably honest?" Jungkook groped Lisa and pulled her down by her waist, as Lisa tried to push herself away from him. Finally having her stationed and his thighs resting on hers again, he quickly placing his leaking tip against her sloppy folds and teasingly rubbing sensitive circles around it as she stifled back a moan.

"I did everything I possibly could to stand a chance with you. I tried to be nice, I showed you numerous times and confessed my love like no lover can. But you kept on resisting me, thwarting my feelings, my sentiments as if they seemed unnecessary, as if I was a stranger to you. You don't understand at all, Lali. I've loved you, you are all I've ever wanted."

And with that, Jungkook sank himself in, effectively sheathing his entire length in her warmth in a single thrust, mutually panting.

Finally, Jungkook could feel his visions snapping into reality. He really did want to resist himself from fucking her senseless, apprehensive whether she could take him or not; yet his lips curved into a frown when Lisa yelped, unshed tears threatening to roll down her cheeks.

"I know you're still thinking about that asshole." He grunted. "Quit it."

He didn't waste time to start moving, grinding his hips into her to rub and prod her deepest intimate parts, arms flexing as he kept holding onto them for support, inches away from her face to keep a close eye on every expression printed on it. Slowly rocking his hips rhythmically, his cock plunged deeper unhurried thrusts harsh when they hit, picking up their own momentum.

Jungkook wanted to savour the opportunity, every stroke, every moan, and every clenching of her cunt around his length. And he definitely wanted his first cumming to be only and only inside Lisa.

Unbeknownst to her conscious mind, Lisa had her palm flat over his back to push him down upon her even more which caused Jungkook to widen his eyes at the surprising response.

To distract Lisa from the tensing ache in her core and her body slacking to him hitting her hilt each time he pounded into her, Jungkook held onto her thin frame gently, her body jolting against every thrust. He lifted her leg over his shoulder, enabling him to slid even deeper inside as he started to rock his hips in an inhuman pace, mouth spilling incoherent curses with every thrust.

"I love you! I love you! I love—fuck..." His stomach churned and he decided to go on, his possessiveness growing evident with each subsequent thrust, until his lips went numb.

And if her lips didn't look swollen enough already, Jungkook leaned down, just enough so that his nose touched hers and smothered her lips for another dizzying kiss right after. He wanted Lisa to feel his heartbeats, blood rushing at every overwhelming sensation that kept calling for more.

Surprisingly eager for his touch, Lisa kissed him back by tilting her head to face him and thats when he could affirm his theory was accurate.

"No one loves you more than me...so think of me and only me..."

Indeed, there was something in his stare, precisely the haze of lust crowning his husky, hypnotic tone — echoed like a melody in her ears, ignited a spark of obedience in her soul and nearly tipped her into submission.

"Fuck...Jungkook....I think I am..." Lisa sobbed loudly, her clit thrumming out of oversensitivity for her impending release— until the coil finally snapped and she squirted, coming undone.

"Baby—" Jungkook smirked, panting heavily as he rode his own high, rutting into her pussy as though this was the only ambition he desired to fulfil.

Feeling closer to his own release, he tirelessly growled, irises darkening in greed and sin before he finally felt the agonising orgasm rushing past him and he spurted loads of his release in the deep corners of her womb.

He noticed how Lisa wasn't crying anymore — there wasn't a glint of sadness nor disgust; she looked devoid of expressions, staring at his smile that seemed to ironically melt her heart just like the days when they were little playmates.

Jungkook dearly missed his polaroid camera to capture the piece he'd just painted; for his fictional capers in the dark canvas of his thoughts finally came through, like an art. He watched proudly his artwork before him — honey glazed skin now sweaty and white in the entirety of his cum, with heated pink cheeks and bathed breath, used and orgasming in euphoria; fucked in all dirty ways possible.

He nearly had her crushed when he collapsed his muscular body atop her vulnerable self after he confessed to her in a guttural tone.

"I love you Lali, I really do."

He slipped onto a heavy slumber, inhaling her sweet essence; embracing Lisa up close against his bare chest, planting soft, chaste kisses all over.

It was perfect. Everything was perfect.

Everything except Lisa; she was baffled with everything that recurred a few hours back, blackness dotting her vision.

It was obvious something was on her pensive mind — precisely, a river of endless thoughts, possibly the repercussions too. Distracted by the soft snores that escaped Jungkook's lips every now and then, she glanced at the sweat glistened face of the guy holding her, soundly asleep like a newborn.

Briefly she chuckled while watching the impish look on his face, reminiscent of the times he had always picked up little fights, how he would ask her to make a wish before blowing his own birthday candles to stumble upon the same wish as hers; he had been a saving grace infant of her parents and teachers every time she bunked school, brought her chocolates during her red flag days, took her out to diners even in the middle of the night.

Sure his confessions felt like heaven, but she couldn't accept them in fear of having to give away with her limited horizon of friendships and social relations.

She just couldn't.

Could she ever hate him after all he'd done to her?

No. Jungkook is her best friend. She could never hate him.

Correction; Jungkook was her best friend. Because now, she couldn't assert what their relationship was.

At first, she was all about Jun 24/365. But how about now?

Why was she thinking about Jungkook now?

She couldn't have probably started liking him, right?

Wrong.

She had made a promise to herself; sworn on herself that she'd never fall for Jungkook again.

And the only way she could do that, was to do what she could've done best; walk away from his life.

Down.

☾☡☽

The sun was a daisy, peaking through the heavy clouds surrounding its blooming presence — a typical July summer in Seoul as someone could've assumed. Carrying two cups of morning tea she had freshly brewed, Lisa settled down alongside her boyfriend, who was absent minded enough to take notice her arrival and kept tying his shoelaces.

"You're leaving early?"

"Uhm...yes. There's some business to take care of." He explained, standing up.

"But, I thought you were supposed to drop me at the airport at noon? You promised me last week, remember?"

"Airport? Why...Oh...you did say you'll be heading back to Busan. No worries, I'll ask the driver. Safe journey, I guess."

"Jun, but—"

"Listen Lisa, I'm really, really late at the moment. I don't wanna hold up anymore."

"I— okay. Go ahead." Lisa huffed with a forced smile.

It had been six years since twenty-year old Lisa had stepped foot onto metropolitan Seoul. She had departed from Busan, taking away old memories associated with all her near and dear ones, of her parents, neighbours, frenemies, of Jungkook... to start afresh.

She didn't intend on meeting one of her ex crushes, Jun once again while both of them were paired for a journalism internship and Lisa couldn't help but fall in love all over again. She had seen it coming already; living away from family already had her homesick and plagued by loneliness that couldn't have been easily forgotten with a blast from the past.

Endeavoured to excel the internship with great success, she'd get nostalgia about all the lazy afternoons she'd spend with the warmth of Jun's hand in hers, supporting each other every step of the way as they'd prepare for the assignments together.

Lisa couldn't have mustered up the courage to inform Jun about her past, obsessive stalking ventures that involved him; life was going on smooth and she had never lost the innocent smile — she couldn't have the only love of her life hate her for her past attitude and throw her onto the black hole of darkness.

The internship ended with Lisa become a ground reporter for a local news group; although Jun couldn't make it. He eventually had to work for his father's company, dissatisfied and envious of Lisa's job — his ego couldn't bear it. This sparked venom in their relationship, as if Lisa's dream job was becoming a hurdle in their 'love'.

There were countless struggles and fights that surged in, after which Jun eventually stopped caring anymore. Suddenly, everything changed drastically and Jun was contented to have Lisa lead a miserable life compared to him — as a man, he was the superior one in the relationship.

His past flings consisted of girls readily throwing themselves onto his submission, head cast down in servility and he had grown bored of it. Lisa's caricature seemed to be rather an interesting one to ruin; a free bird with independent dreams, hard to get and he was determined to cut down her wings and force her in maintaining every facet of his life over hers.

Lisa had already turned a blind eye to his hideous constraints forged in disdain, she craved for his sweet nothings. Jun had her guarded under the vulnerabilities of his 'boyfriend duties'. Even during her father's untimely demise, Lisa had to frame an excuse of work for not being able to come back home when her boyfriend dragged her to one of the affiliated grand galas his family friends had organised.

Even after being surrounded by a sea of people, with nearly a fifty of people to meet and greet each day at work, Seoul's modern landscape seemed like a dull, monotonous one. No one would've even bothered to hear even if she drowned; unknowingly, Lisa was falling into a similar trap of her nightmares that she had earlier envisioned as a repercussion of living with Jungkook. Jun seemed to be an ideal husband, he served looks and money both as she'd recall her mother's words over their phone call conversations.

But was he an ideal lover?

She couldn't even remember the last time he made her cum — because she'd be reminded of Jungkook's face and that fateful autumn night with him every time Jun would have himself revelled inside her lewd pussy.

There were even times she'd stumble onto the old belongings she had got with herself from the attic. Which also included the plushies Jungkook used to gift her back when they were kids.

In those plushies, she found her world, even though Jun would call them a childish attachment; she would hold onto them tightly, crying the night along. Jungkook was her childhood best friend and she grew almost her entire life with him; she had deciphered the bitter truth of life that people could either grow together or grow apart.

Could she have done anything right by changing her decision of leaving her home back then in the dread of the night? She would ask, feeling pathetic afterwards. Lisa would have those plushies ploughed in her embrace, desperately imagining them as Jungkook's arms that were an easy cradle to hold onto.

The loneliness seemed to ghost her and it was more than necessary to go back to Busan, her hometown. Surprisingly, Jun did comply her unlike all her desperate pleads that fell onto deaf ears. That wasn't because Jun was trying to become a better person, rather he grew increasingly dissatisfied in himself of having to share his bed with someone technically better in every aspect in life under the same roof.

With his father's business now having to face constant backlash and falling stalks, it was no surprise that he was getting involved in a number of shady businesses to have his faltering ego afloat and aloof from a progressive breakdown. It was only Lisa's unwavering outlook on the simplicity of life and her career she was holding onto this loveless relationship.

Lalisa had loved Jun once, back when she was innocent and naive (and a little too caring), not knowing any better. She fell for his words, laced in sweetness like a fool but now there wasn't an escape, unless they had mutually parted ways over a discussion that seemed too far fledged as of now.

It had already been a day or so since she had arrived in her hometown in Busan — nothing had seemed to change much apart from a few billboards and a few modernised buildings around, yet it didn't lose its small town beauty just yet. She was at her mother's place the following evening when Jun kept calling her back to back. And when she received it, she tensed; her heart stopping in fear as she scurried out to get her mother's car before speeding off.

She doesn't know whatever the message meant but it didn't seize her mind from framing a list of unanswered questions; what he Jun possibly doing in Busan and why the fuck did he sound so drunk?

Jun's drinking habits were another reason Lisa was starting to despise him even more; his putrid breath as he spewed filthy, disgraceful things in her ear made her insides shrivel.

Today was her last straw; it didn't matter who Jun was and what importance he had in her life anymore. Not like he did give a shit about it; the only reason she sprawled her way to find his maybe drunk state was to muster up and confront it all.

After all, Jungkook's words were finally starting to make sense; this seesaw differed a lot from Jungkook's and she had to walk off this seesaw with or without Jun.

Her volatile thoughts transpired when she crashed onto a tree after being distracted by police siren probably for barrelling down the street.

Finally the car pulled over when she finally came face to face with the police cop who strolled and peered over her window.

"Lisa?" He blurted, the notepad slipping from his grasp.

Absolutely distressed yet stupefied, she couldn't believe her only best friend Jungkook meeting her in this state of awkward trance.

"J-Jungkook?" She whimpered as he helped her get out of her car.

There was an uncontrollable urge Lisa couldn't restrain any further — she wrapped her arms around him, feeling his warmth engulf her hollow self, tensed and depressed.

"Lali...what, h-how?" Jungkook rubbed his palm down her shoulder, lips grazing her hair — it was a practice he had picked up long ago, the best way to calm Lisa down.

She sniffled quietly when her honey brown eyes were finally making contact with his dark, mysterious orbs. His appearance had gotten a makeover in these years. On a rainy night with the droplets masking her tears, she could observe how the peachy hair had flared into a breathtaking raven shade, piercings on his ears and on the curve of his brows. His tattoos were peeking from the sleeve of his dark blue uniform, a glimmering badge with his engraved name on his chest.

"Why would you race down like that...you know, that road has been abandoned for years I believe."

"I don't know...my boyfriend...he—I heard from him an hour back....sounded drunk or injured, I haven't an idea." She explained. Though her words didn't seem like she had been worried, rather depicted annoyance and somewhat the slaved emptiness in her emotions.

"Oh..." Jungkook's heart stirred. He wasn't new to the news; having tracked her social media posts, he had caught up on the missing traces she had left in these years of prolonged wait.

"Look, I don't intend to sound like an asshole but...I actually had you mistaken for a drunk paranoid driver until I saw you the next sec." He started, trying to ease the tense environment, earning a nervous chuckle from the latter.

"I'm sorry...something just got over me somehow and I happened to lose my way. I panicked after hearing the siren and..." she gazed her her vehicle, the front part of it crushed by the impact, as she shrugged her shoulders with a heavy sigh.

Rummaging inside her purse, she continued, "The sorry wouldn't really help, I understand that—"

"Hey." Jungkook's voice stirred like a hymn that caressed her, yet she found herself unworthy of meeting his gaze.

"Hey, look at me Lali." He lifted her chin. His heart trembled to have her vulnerable like this; even when she was ebbed away from happiness, even if she was drenched completely in the rain — she looked ever so beautiful and hadn't lost her pure glint of innocence.

In a second, everything that had recurred to him in the span of six years of yearning. He had been in the police service for nearly four years and met criminals and deranged lovers on an everyday basis but behind his commitment to duty lay a lovelorn heart, waiting for his lost love to show up at his doorstep one day. All the nights he spent, crying in anxiousness if he could ever have Lisa in his arms again, if he could ever kiss her, hold her and shower her with all his love and affection. He was guilty, scared even of how dark his intentions curled up that night — he never wanted Lisa to look at him in hatred after his monstrous, psychotic side had crawled from his bloody depths.

"Lisa." He licked his lip, his slender fingers tenaciously clasped around her own. "I think we should be heading for a shelter as of now. My shift is nearly over, how about I drive you home or onto my place?"

"You...live nearby?"

"Uh-huh. I shifted neighbourhoods though I pay a visit home every now and then. Now what do you say?"

Lisa nervously stifled a whimper. The hauntings of the past incident spurred but Jungkook was fast to catch the terrified expression that battled her heart.

"I would really, never hurt you. You should be aware of that." He calmly assured.

Lisa could fear her heart swell against her ribcage. For the rest of the evening had already been rued, she wasn't in a proper state to head back home, especially when she was far away from home, about the drive of more than an hour.

"I...I hope I'm not being a bother."

"You were never a bother, baby." His lips grazed along her earlobes, skin perking up in goosebumps and shivers.

"Now let's get you to a dry place, kay?"

"O—Of course." Lisa replied awkwardly, in an attempt of not acting too coy. "That would be kind and wonderful of you."

Jungkook simply nodded, gesturing her to scoot onto the passenger seat of the police vehicle as he unhooked the radio from his belt to report something.

The ride commenced in undisputed silence between the two individuals. It came no surprise — a lot can change in the span of time they had lived separately and not even the strong friendship could've overcome that.

Therefore to break the ice, Lisa introduced a few casual questions of how life had been and so and so. Although it didn't take long before they ran out of topics to speak about and Jungkook was trying his best to refrain from talking about old memories. Because if anything, Lisa looked considerably sullen and perturbed. She didn't resemble the tad bit of her old, bubbly self — although she had grown beautiful over the years.

But eventually Lisa opened up about her relationship with Jun herself — even though he feigned the best boyfriend act for a year or so, he made her feel miserable at times. Seldom amount of times. She couldn't look through her past when her present narrated an entirely different story and the future didn't seem bright to look forward to. She also added the number of times she had suspected Jun of cheating on her by participating in illicit one-night stands and feeling utterly disposable at his treatment.

Jungkook listened as if he already didn't know; he had this coming and had warned Lisa about the red flags years before this could've even kicked off.

And thats when Jungkook suggested her to rethink her decisions to just maybe, take a break from him. Or cut ties off completely. She could only hum dejectedly in response instead of prying livid protests and that's what took him by surprise — had he asked this to her naive, twenty year old self, the conversation would've slowly taken up a turn for the worst.

Lisa kept looking out of the window onto the desolated road, a few houses towards the lanes they had been bypassing. Finally, the car entered inside one of the homes and Jungkook parked it.

Jungkook's home wasn't as lavish as Jun's apartment, but more of a comforting sanctuary in a pleasant neighbourhood. And Lisa loved every square of it the first time she walked in.

"What happened to your hands? They seem...bruised." Lisa asked curious, her gaze lingering over the plum coloured bruises on Jungkook's knuckles and some stray cuts over his slender fingers.

"Oh these? The usual encounters with a few drunkards while I was patrolling a while ago. Don't bother." He gave off a casual excuse whilst his hands clutched the first aid box.

"Let me help." She preened like a cute little kitten and Jungkook thought it was rude for him to say no.

The touch of her hand made his insides stir, the familiar heat he hadn't felt for a while burning underneath was the skin of his own palm.

Settled on a wooden table before the coffee coloured couch with her knees in between Jungkook's thighs, Lisa fetched cotton and some Neosporin to rub on the wounded area. She dipped the cotton ball in the salve to be applied over his burning knuckles, blowing onto them as her cheeks would cutely inflate on the action and he would stifle a laugh.

"May I ask what's so funnily interesting Officer Jeon?"

"You remember once you fell off from the seesaw in the park and had your knees scrapped? I rushed in with bandaids while you kept crying over the torn barbie shirt somehow."

"Oh boy, why do you still remember that? What were we, eight I suppose? And it was your fault idiot, because you pranked me by getting off the seesaw early and I came tumbling after." Lisa feigned a glare.

"Of course, you tickled me to death after that; and that was when I promised myself to never walk off the seesaw without you."

Lisa blinked her eyes twice, seemingly confused with his response; all this while she had only been frightened and calculative of her steps — because one bad argument could cause a dent in their friends— whatever relationship that was left.

"So, what you trying to insinuate? That this is a favour in return I'm doing for you?" She asked, after giving a final, gentle blow to the scars to settle the ointment properly.

Jungkook shifted his position and widened the gap between his thighs, causing Lisa to stumble a little, her knee softly pressed into his crotch.

His smile faded onto a nonchalant thought, "Can't affirm that, although...there's one thing I can assert confidently."

"Which is...?"

Jungkook heaved out a sigh; he knew years ago, his one silly, uncontrollable mistake had her leaving him. Even if he had wished, he could've kidnapped and dragged her with himself but he wasn't gonna do that. He had already regretted his actions and all the restraint he imposed on himself as well.

He grinned a lopsided smile. "That was the first time I fell in love with you."

"You...what...? Jungkook...its very s-sudden..." Downheartedly, he watched how Lisa furrowed her brows. Had it been somebody else in place of him, they would've given up long ago. But here he was, eyes locked on hers, lips quivering to form a coherent response.

"I know this might not be surprising considering the many times you have never paid heed to my confessions. But just for this once after meeting you again, there was an itch in my heart to tell you, that I never stopped...loving you."

Lisa's hazy stare had him out crawling near her with a sanguine glint in his irises, his wet hair falling in his predatory gaze. Her eyes stung with a familiar sensation of tears, her heart pulsating through each passing second.

She shut her eyes now brimmed in tears and tugged at Jungkook's collar, only to trap his lips into a gentle, saccharine kiss, consumed in heartfelt euphoria and ablaze the unrelinquishing fire that had erupted in her guts — although it was only meant to be a chaste kiss, it only left her wanting more.

"Maybe you should know I love you too....Koo." Jungkook's brows twitched in surprise; he eyes were rheumy and lachrymose elated in celebration of his unrequited love being reciprocated after years of heart rendering yearning.

Now loomed over her petite body, he peppered soft kisses all over her face, descending down her jawline. Lisa could feel her heartstrings thrumming in the gentleness of his dulcet voice. As if her heart was only meant to beat for him and she grew incessantly flustered under his touch, blooming like pristine daises in twilight. 

(A/N: a second smut, sorry—)

Soon, the melancholia slowly started to reside further away when Lisa felt her body brush against the satin material underneath her as Jungkook tentatively unbuttoned her shirt, undoing her slowly with his gaze growing darker with every strip of skin being revealed. She ached for his touch, is glance, his soothing smile and everything she'd missed in between the painful parting.

Every second passing by was either one of remorse or of salvation — like an addict, she kept getting lost into Jungkook's gaze that had engulfed her into abyss. At the same time, she felt guilty and miserable to cheat on her boyfriend, even though her presence didn't seem to be precious to him anymore. She only hoped for closure before they would've gone onto separate ways — guess she will have to wait a little longer if she were to clear terms with Jun again.

Maybe it was time to mend her broken heart and start over with Jungkook all over again, starting with this very time the night set in — gravitate into his heart like a butterfly and have a taste of his love — somewhat terribly twisted but a lovestruck treasure. She would learn to love him and cherish him just like his tattoo of the tiger flower symbolised.

Sheen of sweat dripping down her chest as he kneaded her breasts, suckling on her supple nipples, Lisa could only squirm and sigh in satisfaction, the calloused fingers now slithered downwards to wrap around her silky thighs.

Her features resembled those of a dainty nymph, ethereal like the rare edelweiss as she breathlessly moaned underneath Jungkook — a perfect scenery before him; he breathed her name as if it were a religious prayer. She hissed, feeling the tip of cock breach her pussy walls before it was securely nestled deep inside her.

Emitting low groans and a few cuss words slipping off by means of inaudible whispers, Jungkook's slender, sun kissed hands gripped her shoulders in an attempt to keep himself impaled and anchored within her as deep as he could be; his stiffening ball slapped against her soft buttcheeks, ramming into her cervix insanely against the vice like grip with which his cock was being obstructed to move any further.

Jungkook slid his hand to rub circles on her clit, with Lisa pistoning her hips towards him as his dick kept twitching and pulsing hard inside of her. A delicious flare erupted in her stomach with her pussy convulsing with every thrust and suddenly she was dripping down his length like honey. Jungkook kept fucking deeper as if he was bewitched by an unholy presence, when his dick twitched and emptied his cum, flooding deep inside her permissive womb, some of which spurted out and leaked the satin sheets.

"Promise me one thing." Jungkook rasped out, arms clutching her waist tightly as he laid behind her.

"Please don't leave me...ever again. My heart is weak and I swear I won't be able to tolerate it for a second time, shit... I'd kill myself if you do—" He buzzed; his manipulative ability to have her sated only for him, and have her be anxious over himself.

"No!" Lisa panicked, shushing him by placing her palm over his plush lips, the other palming his tear stricken face that gleamed in the dim warm light from the only lamp in the room. "I promise...I'll be here, right by your side. Always."

She peered, grazing her lips over his nose tip in an eskimo kiss. "I love you." She whimpered against his lips.

Lisa had already dozed off to sleep as he brushed her wet, long tresses that fell over her clavicles.

As twisted and fucked his sentiments were — his love and commitment towards Lalisa could never be a subject of dubiousness.

He felt his heart finally calm after his most precious wish had become true, to say at least — he could rest assured now, for he would never let Lisa go from his embrace ever again, even if that annoying asshole could lurk close with that sickening, barfing ego of his.

He couldn't wait to have the biggest surprise waiting for Lisa for the headlines of tomorrow's breaking news segment. Because unbeknownst to her, Jun's calls were no accident nor drunk trauma, rather the sealing of his fate. Jungkook was in the police force, a gatekeeper of law; Jun had to pay for his misdeeds and he grinned, for having punished him in the most suited way possible. He made sure to stage the entire act, frame it into an accident so that there was no way Lisa could ever find out. But it's not like it would've mattered anyways — after all, Jun would never turn up near Lisa or hurt her again, at least not in the state Jungkook had left him in the secluded alleyway.

A small smile tugged the corner of his lips at the sight of Lisa's pale body and the soft rising and falling of her chest as she snored soundly. Before him was his former best friend and a newfound lover whom hs treasured with all his heart and might. Jungkook leaned and softly mumbled against her ear.

"I'll never walk off this seesaw without you, baby."

Up.

FIN.

·☾☡☽·

Confession: I know that Lisa looks like a hypocrite in the story, but if you observe closely almost the entire tale is actually based off Jungkook's point of view and how he feels his love has been constantly neglected or denied. Honestly writing this scenario was heavy and difficult when I based the narrative from Jungkook's psychological perspective. Took me nearly two weeks to finish writing this and I hardly remember having worked this hard for a one shot lol. Apologies for the smut part ;(

The basic understanding the readers should acknowledge is that both of the leads have been twisted and hurt in their own ways. Lisa's character might be difficult to understand although to keep it simple, I'll say that she feels trapped and guilty at first for leaving him and relents him until she eventually realises the only way she can get rid of this resentment is to accept her fate, accept that her love for Jungkook is a repeating seesaw game and she can't thwart from it any longer. Which is why she clings to Jungkook in the end to relish in his warmth.

I wouldn't write a further explanation and I hope the theme was understood towards the very end (although I gave it a surprisingly creepy ending, apologies!) Oh and yes, Jun is a totally different character and totally not envisioned as Jun from Seventeen. I named the character because I am very uncreative with names :D

Hope this story did inculcate something at least to those who read it till the end. I'll like to know your opinions as well. ◡̈
—Authornim.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.8K 20
Liskook short story This is a story about second chances, about fated love and about reinstating a girl's belief in love once again.
55.5K 1.4K 16
Jungkook. A playboy who gets everything he wants. Playing with every girl he meets. Until one catches his eye. A girl who is unordinary, one that re...
12.5K 922 26
Have you ever been invested in someone who was once in love with someone else? Have you ever asked yourself, why not me? Or have you ever told your...
3.2K 226 2
❝Love is patient, love is kind. It is not jealous, conceited or proud. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.❞ 「COMPLE...