๐ˆ๐๐๐Ž๐‚๐„๐๐‚๐„ & ๐ˆ๐๐…๐‹...

Por chrolloslittlewh0r3

โ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐๐˜ ๐๐Ž๐– ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐‘๐”๐‹๐„๐’ ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”€โžค ๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

INNOCENCE & INFLUENCE
Departure
And They Were Roommates
Dabi
Boundaries
The Interview
Caught
Friends
The Bar Opening
Happy Birthday Doll
The Morning After
Parental Figures
Murderer
Who is Dabi
Toga
Lawless
Meet the Parents
Halloween
The League
The Ex
Knight in Burnt Skin
Recollection
Twenty-Four
Fired
E-Mail
Death
You
Leaving

Pro Hero Hawks

5K 219 460
Por chrolloslittlewh0r3

Chapter 19
──────⊱⁜⊰──────

SEXUAL CONTENT

You look back at him.

"You're a good little doll, aren't you?"

You don't respond.

He moves towards you, causing you to back up. Your legs hit one of the stools causing you to sit down. "You want to please me, right?", Dabi says running his fingers up and down your forearm, Hawks watching in amusement.

"Dabi...what is this about?"

You had an idea what it was about. But you played dumb. Dabi inches closer to you. He places both his arms on either side of you on the bar table, trapping you.

"I think you know what this is about."

If you didn't before, you did now. He brings his face close to your ears and whispers to you. "Hawks here has been a little on edge lately, being a double-agent and all. He needs something to take his mind off of it. As for me...I wouldn't mind seeing you get pleasured. Just once..."

You feel the heat rush to your cheeks and you look over to see Hawks smirking and look back to Dabi to see him doing the same. Dabi stands back up.

The idea excited you, but you didn't want them to see that. So you continued to play dumb. Unfortunately, they both saw right through you. You wanted this. The rush, the elation.

"I don't get what you're saying...", you say turning your face.

Dabi grabs hold of your face, making you look back at him and Hawks. "Don't feign innocence now princess. You've been saying for months you'd do anything for one night with Pro Hero Hawks. Your words, not mine."

He didn't have to out me like that...

"We won't do anything if you're uncomfortable", Hawks says.

"Do you want this?", Dabi asks.

You were absolutely sure you did. You were eager to say yes but you didn't want to look like a slut. You nod a bit more frantically than you expected to. Dabi chuckles. "Use your words doll." Dabi reaches out and holds your face, rubbing your top lip with his thumb. Do you want this?"

"Yes..."

"Good girl."

Dabi pulls out a stool and puts it where he could get a good view of you.

»»---------------------►

"Open up pretty girl."

You leaned back on the stool with your back hitting the edge of the table. You slowly do as he says. Hawks slips two fingers inside you, causing you to let out a moan. He begins to finger you while slipping in a third finger. You tried your hardest to hold in your noises.

"She's so wet", Hawks says with a smirk.

"Yeah, she's perfect right?"

His fingers quicken their pace. The way he used them it was impossible not to come. He pulls out his fingers and looks at them, your wetness still dripping down.

"Damn, already?" Hawks looks you straight in the face and licks his fingers. He pulls down his pants and underwear at once and his member sprung up. Your eyes widened. You already had it rough when you were with Dabi. They were both huge, but while Dabi was on the thicker side of the scale, Hawks was a bit longer. He would definitely be hitting...things.

You couldn't take your eyes off of him. He pumps himself a few times then looks at you.

"You ready, pretty?"

"Mmhm", you say softly.

He lifts one of your legs. You let out a whimper while biting down on your lower lip as Hawks slowly enters you, pushing his entire length in. He moans as he's slipping in.

"You're so warm." He begins to thrust into you steadily, not wanting to hurt you. He soon picks up his pace and begins to rub your clit while fucking you

"Fuck!", you cry out throwing your head back in pleasure.

Hearing your incessant moans made Dabi go carnal. He stands up and walks to the side of you. You had almost forgotten he was watching. He wraps one of his large hands around your throat and forces you to look up at him. His arousal only grew more seeing the tears gathered in the corners of your eyes.

"You got me fucked up. You might as well let me get off too. Show me what those pretty little lips can do."

Hawks removes himself from you and you sigh in disappointment from the loss of friction.

"Get up", Dabi demands you. As anyone would be in the situation, you were upset. He pulls the stool you had sat on in front of him. "Bend her over for me."

Hawks bends you over the seat and you arch your back in response. He enters you once again continuing what he was doing previously, pounding you from behind. Dabi lifts your chin and your eyes meet his crotch area. His pants were already down and you can see his arousal in his briefs.

"Go ahead. Take them off."

You pull his briefs down while looking up at him. He looks down at you and rubs the top of your head. He smiles at you.

"How do you manage to look so innocent even while you're being a complete whore?" His dick sprung out, slapping your face as it did. Hawks held both your hands behind your back. Dabi holds his dick in one hand.

He slaps his member against your lips a few times. "Open."

You open your mouth and he shoved himself inside. He swiftly began thrusting his entire length into your throat mercilessly and with no hesitation.

Your moans and gags filled the entire room.

"You're a real nasty bitch, aren't you? No wonder daddy never paid you any attention." He groaned. "I wish you could see how pretty you look like this, doll."

"I can understand why you kept her a secret", you hear Hawks say. "

"She's my pretty little fucktoy. Aren't you doll?"

You couldn't even speak as Dabi was still deeply fucking your throat.

Your stomach tightened as you begin to lose feeling in your legs. Your body began to spasm and convulse. You quickly reach your climax and feel yourself being relieved of the built-up tension. Feeling Hawks twitching inside you, you knew he was close to his end as well. He let out soft groans.

Dabi continues thrusting into your mouth until you feel warm liquid on your tongue. You make sure to swallow everything. He swipes his thumb across your lip where some of his cum was left and puts it in your mouth. Hawks pulls out of you and finishes on your ass.

Your body was weak and you end up passing out from the overstimulation and shock.

"How can someone pass out in that position", Hawks laughs.

"We wore her out. I'll take her home."

Until now, none of you had even realized Toga and Spinner standing in the doorway or Shigaraki who had only now heard something.

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

97K 2.3K 52
MATURE CONTENT HAS BEEN MOVED TO PATREON (link in bio for access to a smut chapter) I'm a villain. Hearing those words coming out of someone's mouth...
160K 3.9K 58
Family... That's all that really mattered to (y/n) Todoroki. That is, until her oldest brother Toya went missing and her family started to fall apart...
357 20 10
sษชษดษดแด‡ส€sโ„ข ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง. ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง. (Y/n) had been l...
474K 17.4K 41
[แด…แด€ส™ษช x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€] "๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ" ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ค๐š๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๏ฟฝ...