My New Life ||Todobaku||

By Fundashi-Yugi

Katsuki was tired of everything ... of the offenses, of the mistreatment, of his horrible family, of ... ever... More

💥Chapter 1💥

💥Foreword💥

399 9 4
By Fundashi-Yugi

Katsuki was tired of everything ... of the offenses, of the mistreatment, of his horrible family, of ... everything, he couldn't take it anymore, so he decided to leave Japan, go to another place where no one knew him, where he could leave flow his emotions and be able to take off that explosive boy mask, where could he be, but ... what if he found a partner again?

⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞؋ My new life ؋⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞

An ash blonde could be seen in his bed crying, why? they will wonder ... well, if they come closer and see this boy more closely, they can see why, heh, I see that you are not understanding me, the boy is hurt ... mentally and physically ..... I see that you are understanding ^^, why did I smile? honey this is just a story that is beginning, why better not continue and see the life of this boy?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 59.5K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.2M 50.1K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

152K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
221K 14.4K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...