💥Chapter 1💥

Katsuki POV:

I'm sick of everything, I have already bought my tickets, I can finally leave this horrible place ........................ finally, I have arrived, now alone I need to call my grandparents.

⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞؋ My New Life ؋⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞

- Allô? - I could hear the sweet but at the same time serious voice of my grandmother - Konichiwa - - Katsuki is you ?! - - Yes - - Did something happen? You haven't talked to us for a long time - - I'm here - - Where darling? - - here in Paris - - WHAT YOU WHAT ?! - - I'm in Paris, at the airport - - Are your parents with you? - - ...... no ...... - WHAT DO YOU REFER AT THAT?! - - I ...... I ran away from home - - WHY DID YOU DO THAT ?! - - I COULDN'T STAY IN THAT PLACE ANYMORE, OK? ..... my- my life was a damn hell ..... I couldn't take it anymore - - ...... * sigh * okay honey I'll tell your grandfather that pick you up ok? - - ok - - see you honey - after that I hung up, now I just have to wait for my grandfather.

Half an hour after finishing that call, I was able to visualize my grandfather's car outside the airport.

- Hello - - Hello Katsuki, How was the trip? - - I suppose good - - good, get in the car I'll load your bags - - Are you sure? they are too heavy - - are you underestimating me? - - haha ​​of course not grandfather, I know perfectly well that you are strong *with a radiant smile* - - too innocent I must protect - - grandfather did you say something? - - no nothing - - emmm ok? - - It would be better to leave before your grandmother gets mad - - hehe ok -

5 months later

Our little Katsuki had been able to find a job as a barista in one of the best-known coffee shops in Paris, of course, he obviously did not leave his education, he made friends in his new school "The Winter Academy" one of the best known in the world, only the more intelligent could enter, the Academy was excellent since it did not accept bribes or recommendations, since if they did not see him they would not let him in, that was the rules.

- Come on, I know you like Touya, don't lie - - To-Toga, don't say stupid things! - - I wouldn't say them if you weren't so obviously - - Just shut up! - - Toga stop bothering Kats - - Shiga you are very boring *with a pout* - - I'm not boring, I just respect Kats's personal life - - thing that I appreciate - - yeah, yeah ..., look here comes Touya! - - what?! where?! Do I have my hair fixed?! I have nothing on my face, right?! - - Puajajajajajajaja - - To-Toga! - - pfft - - no, you too Shiga?! - I'm sorry Kats but I no longer have a way to help you - - hahahahaha I-I hahahaha I'm go-going hahahaha t-to hahahaha di-die - - you are so bad *with a pout* -

In Japan

Shoto pov:

It's been 5 months since I haven't seen Bakugou, and the worst thing is that I couldn't say how much I love he to him, if only I had followed him... he would be here... with me.

Flashback

I was walking down the street and I could see ash hair, I thought about approaching, I saw him a little nervous so I was going to follow him, but they spoke to me, before I left I could see an orange travel suitcase, I didn't care.

Finish of the Flashback

All of class 1A, currently 2A, we've been looking for it all this time, I just hope to see it again

- Shoto it's time to go - I could hear Fuyumi mention me, we were going to Paris to visit my older brother... Touya - I'm coming -.

⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞؋ My New Life ؋⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞

Allô?: I finish French to answer calls.

Konichiwa: word in Japanese, it is used mainly to say hello.

Flashback: word in English, it refers to the moment of remembering small parts of your past.