August's Daughter

By JadesParadisee

16 year old Kimberly is a girl who has been through a lot in life; rape, abuse, neglect, death. She thought s... More

Chapter 2
Chapter Three
Not A Chapter
Chapter Four
Hey!
Announcment
Chapter Five
Notice
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter 8
Chapter Nine
!!NOTICE!!

Chapter 1

10.1K 272 51
By JadesParadisee

"Kimberly get your good for nothing behind down here!" Screamed Ms A.

I sighed and climbed out of bed. I went in the bathroom, did my hygiene stuff and got dressed. I combed my hair and went downstairs where everyone was.

Ms A was standing there with an evil glare on her face. "You really love ruining things don't you? You do realize no one loves you or no one will ever love you. You're trash Kimberly. And that's all you ever will be." I was used to those words. Ms A never said things like that to the other girls but me.

I grabbed a granola bar and sat at the chair. I watched how everyone socialized with their friends. I don't have any friends, nobody really likes me because they say I'm a losers, oh well.

Nobody really talked to me, they just pretended I didn't exist. I poured me some juice and finished my breakfast. After breakfast I grabbed my stuff for School. They only allow us to go to school and come back unless we get permission to go somewhere else.

I grabbed my coat and backpack and headed out.

******

Once I got to school I did my normal routine. Went to my locker and put my stuff away. Then I made my way to first period; English.

Everyone was socializing while doing their work. I just quietly did my work in the back of the classroom as always. Man I wish I had friends. I pulled out my blue iPod touch and turned on some music. The Crying Game by Nicki Minaj.

I turned in my work and waited for the bell to rang. It rang after five minutes. I gathered my things and made my way to second period which was math. I liked math, it was always pretty easy for me.

I sat in the back of he classroom and put my iPod away. Then I started copying problems off the board. The teacher was asking people to solve problems. God please don't let her choose me.

She did. "Kimberly can you please solve number seven?" She asked. I nodded and made my way to the front of the classroom. I solved the problem went I felt something being thrown at me. It was a note.

YOU'RE SUCH A LOSER GO KILL YOURSELF it read. I felt tears forming in my eyes but I blinked them back. People started giggling. "Aww is Kimberly about to cry?" One girl said. "She can, it's not like anybody cares about her." Another boy said. The class started laughing. "That's enough!" Said the teacher.

I ran out the classroom as people laughed at me in the halls. I made my way to the bathroom slid on the floor and cried. Someone came in.

They bent down to my level. Here comes the bullying.

"Hey, are you okay?" They asked. I looked up and saw a girl. She had long black hair and smooth caramel skin. She was very pretty.

"No. People pick and tease me every day. They tell me to kill myself. Sometimes I want to." I sobbed. The girl sat next to me and rubbed my back. "Hey don't say that, I think you are very pretty and those people are jerks."

I wiped my tears. "I don't have any parents, the orphanage I live in nobody cares for me. I feel so alone. I have no friends." "Well I'll be your friend." The girl said. I gave her a small smile.

"What's your name?"

"Kimberly. You?"

"Jexi."

"Cool."

We talked for the rest of the period until the bell rang. "Well I'll see you later Jexi. Thanks for being there for me." I said. Jexi hugged me. "No problem. We're friends now." I smiled, waved and walked out the bathroom. At least I have a friend now.

I bumped into Melissa, the most popular girl here.

"Watch where you're going bitch!" She screamed at me. People stopped and stared waiting for my reaction. "I'm sorry." I mumbled. She scoffed. "Better be." Just then Jexi stood next to me. "Leave her alone Melissa!" Yelled Jexi. "Oh shut up Jexi. I'm glad I felt your ass for my better friends." Jexi rolled her eyes and drug me away from them.

"Sorry bout that!" She said. "It's okay." I replied with my head down.

The rest of the day went by smoothly. When I got back to the orphanage, i took out the note and read it again. I started crying against the wall, why is my life so fucked up?

| AUGUST |

"Fuck YESS" I moaned as some hoe was was giving me head. I nutted in her mouth, next thing I knew the bitch tryna kiss me. I curved ha.

I got up ta get dressed. "Baby where you going?" She asked sadly. "You think I'm staying? Fuck no." I laughed. The hoe pouted. I grabbed my keys and shit and walked out. I went back to my tour bus 3 blocks away. Damn I got to pee. And I ain't waiting no 3 blocks. So I ran into the neearest building. I dashed in tha bathroom and pissed.

After I pissed I walked out only ta be surrounded by a bunch of screamin' teenage girls. What the fuck... I looked around and realized this was an Orpanage.

One girl asked fa pictures. I took pictures wit ha. Another one asked for an auto graph, more asked for hugs, kisses on tha cheek and handshakes.

I turned to leave when I saw this girl crying against the wall. She looked about 15 or 16. She was caramel color with long pretty hair, and pretty brown eyes. She was adorable over all.

All the girls went separate ways. I made my way ova to the girl.

| KIMBERLY |

I was crying until I felt someone lift my chin up with their finger. I looked up it was August Alsina.

"Baby girl what's wrong? Why you crying?" August asked sitting next to me.

"Because my life is so messed up. Everything is so horrible." I sobbed. He pulled me in a hug. "It's okay, don't cry it's gonna get better." "No it's not. It's never gonna get better."

August stood up and held his hand out for me to hold. I wiped them on my jeans and grabbed his hand, standing up.

"What's your name?"

"Kimberly."

"I'm aug."

He pulled me in a hug and rocked me gently back and forth. Then kissed my for head. "It's gonna get better." I slowly nodded and walked back to my room.

On my bed there was a note.

Kimberly you're such a slut. No one likes you. Go kill yourself, and do us a favor lol. - everyone.

An overwhelming pain came over me to scream and cry. My throat got dry and my body started trembling. My vision became blury and I dropped to my knees. The tears started pouring from my eyes as I sobbed. I sobbed because I wanted my parents back, I wanted a better life, I wanted to be loved and appreciated, I just needed someone.

I continously cried about everything. A few minutes later I felt someone come into my room and stand over me. It was August. He gently took the note out my hand and gave me a sympathetic look. That made me cry harder. He picked me up and craddled me. But why? Was was August alsina being nice to me? Never in my life, well anyone besides Jexi, had been nice to me. Now August Alsina, famous singer is?

He put me down. "Pack all ya stuff." He said and walked out. I was confused but packed everything I owned. August came back in my room a few minutes later with papers. "Well Kimberly I just adopted you, so come on." I was so shocked, I quietly carried my bags outside. August took them and put them in his trunk.

We got in the car and drive off.

The ride was filled with silence for the first five minutes until August started asking me questions.

"So how old are you Kimberly?"

"16." I replied.

"A yungin." He said. I smiled.

We pulled in at a McDonald's. "You hungry?" August asked looking at me. "Yeah." I repied. "What you want?" I sat in thought. "A large fry and a tea." He nodded. After we got the food we began the ride home.

The first few minutes was filled with silence. "So Kimbaleh (how he pronounced it) where you from?" He asked me. "I don't know, I lived in that orphanage the most of my life." "Oh.."

August smiled at me.

"You're nice." I told him. "I know I am.". I stuck my tongue out at him as he stuck up his middle finger. we joked around and laughed the whole way home.

A few minutes later august and i pulled up to this big house. I was in awe, it was so beautiful. "You have a beautiful house." I told him. "Thanks."

August got some of my bags and I got some too. We walked in the house, it was even better on the inside than out.

"Imma take ya stuff upstairs. You stay here for a moment." I nodded as August took all my stuff upstairs. He came downstairs like 20 minutes later. "Ok, go see ya room." He said with a grin. I smiled and went upstairs.

There was a door that said Kimberly's Palace. Cute. I opened it and I was in love! The room was blue and white, a queen sized bed with those curtains around it, blue and white pillows, a dresser, desk, flatscreen TV and my own bathroom! There was a couch and my window showed the city of Atlanta.

This room was gorgeous. August came in my room, I hugged him tight. "Thank you so much." I squealed. He giggled. "Ya welcome baby girl." The sun was setting and I started yawning. "What time is it?" "I don't know check your drawer." I was confused but opened all them till I found one.

Inside there was a gold iPhone 6, blue iPod 5, a MacBook and 3 pairs of headphones. I smiled at August who was sitting on my bed. "Thank you for everything." "No problem." He said. I yawned again. "You should get some sleep." He said. I nodded. "Goodnight." "Goodnight baby girl." He hugged me and kissed my cheek and walked out.

I stripped and took a shower. I lotioned up and put on pajamas, falling asleep happy for the first time in my life. I didn't feel like committing suicide. I didn't feel unloved or unwanted. I felt safe and happy. And that's all I ever asked for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

853K 39.8K 170
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
596K 28.2K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
225K 14.6K 77
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
264K 5.7K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.