Chapter 1

"Kimberly get your good for nothing behind down here!" Screamed Ms A.

I sighed and climbed out of bed. I went in the bathroom, did my hygiene stuff and got dressed. I combed my hair and went downstairs where everyone was.

Ms A was standing there with an evil glare on her face. "You really love ruining things don't you? You do realize no one loves you or no one will ever love you. You're trash Kimberly. And that's all you ever will be." I was used to those words. Ms A never said things like that to the other girls but me.

I grabbed a granola bar and sat at the chair. I watched how everyone socialized with their friends. I don't have any friends, nobody really likes me because they say I'm a losers, oh well.

Nobody really talked to me, they just pretended I didn't exist. I poured me some juice and finished my breakfast. After breakfast I grabbed my stuff for School. They only allow us to go to school and come back unless we get permission to go somewhere else.

I grabbed my coat and backpack and headed out.

******

Once I got to school I did my normal routine. Went to my locker and put my stuff away. Then I made my way to first period; English.

Everyone was socializing while doing their work. I just quietly did my work in the back of the classroom as always. Man I wish I had friends. I pulled out my blue iPod touch and turned on some music. The Crying Game by Nicki Minaj.

I turned in my work and waited for the bell to rang. It rang after five minutes. I gathered my things and made my way to second period which was math. I liked math, it was always pretty easy for me.

I sat in the back of he classroom and put my iPod away. Then I started copying problems off the board. The teacher was asking people to solve problems. God please don't let her choose me.

She did. "Kimberly can you please solve number seven?" She asked. I nodded and made my way to the front of the classroom. I solved the problem went I felt something being thrown at me. It was a note.

YOU'RE SUCH A LOSER GO KILL YOURSELF it read. I felt tears forming in my eyes but I blinked them back. People started giggling. "Aww is Kimberly about to cry?" One girl said. "She can, it's not like anybody cares about her." Another boy said. The class started laughing. "That's enough!" Said the teacher.

I ran out the classroom as people laughed at me in the halls. I made my way to the bathroom slid on the floor and cried. Someone came in.

They bent down to my level. Here comes the bullying.

"Hey, are you okay?" They asked. I looked up and saw a girl. She had long black hair and smooth caramel skin. She was very pretty.

"No. People pick and tease me every day. They tell me to kill myself. Sometimes I want to." I sobbed. The girl sat next to me and rubbed my back. "Hey don't say that, I think you are very pretty and those people are jerks."

I wiped my tears. "I don't have any parents, the orphanage I live in nobody cares for me. I feel so alone. I have no friends." "Well I'll be your friend." The girl said. I gave her a small smile.

"What's your name?"

"Kimberly. You?"

"Jexi."

"Cool."

We talked for the rest of the period until the bell rang. "Well I'll see you later Jexi. Thanks for being there for me." I said. Jexi hugged me. "No problem. We're friends now." I smiled, waved and walked out the bathroom. At least I have a friend now.