Vacations and Sensations~ A m...

By kasiewestofficial

- About - 21 year old student Marinette Dupain-Cheng is invited to hang with her friends in the sunny beache... More

Plane Trip To Hawaii ~
Love with my dream guy
Blood, Sweat, and Tears
Blood, Sweat, and Tears Part 2
Beach Secrets
Club Trouble
Marinette's Secret
Jealousy
Jealousy Part 2
Lover
Breathless
Comfort and Conflict
Hi everyone!

Temptations and Sensations

439 1 0
By kasiewestofficial

As the plane ride continues, Alya and Nino managed to sneak a quickly in the small ass bathroom. Now, they've been sitting here for 4 hours sipping on soda while watching movies on Disney+. Adrien give me a sexy glare, and I instantly blush.

Hours later, the plane lands and we unload our bags. Instantly, Adrien regrets putting his hoodie on, as they step out of the plane and the heat hits them. The salty breeze brushes against their faces as the palm trees sway.

"Alix and the gang are on the south side of the airport." said Alya. They walked towards, and hears their voices calling for them. They all gathered for a group hug, and exited the airport. They boarded the bus that they rented. "Who can drive this big ass thing? I'm surprised we made it here without dying." Mylene laughed.

"I can!" laughed Adrien. Then, they set off to their AirBNB. "Alright listen up! Here are the room arrangements. There are 7 Bedrooms, all a master bed. Me and Nino, Kim and Chloe, Max and Sabrina, and Marinette and Adrien." Alya reads off of paper.

"Wait, Im sharing with Adrien?" Marinette questions. "Chill out Mari, let's just go check out our room." He smiled at me and I followed him to our room. We gasped at the sight of a big room with a nice bathroom and a bed with silk sheets.

Alya walks into the room and tells us goodnight. We already had dinner on the plane. After everyone said goodnight, I changed into my Nike sweatpants and my Red Silk Croptop.

Adrien looks over at me and gives me a glare. "What's on your mind Agreste?" Marinette questioned. All of a sudden, I'm lifted up bridal style, and in shock. "What are you doing Adrien?" Stated Marinette. "I'm about to give you what we both want."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 2.5K 48
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
167K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
98.5K 4.1K 49
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
423K 10.7K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...