Lover

Hey guys! About the whole Luka thing, I forgot to mention that he was akumatized at the time, but keeping his normal form.
Enjoy.

Adrien looked through his phone at pictures of Marinette from the kitchen.

"Mari, I really think we should have a talk.." Marinette got scared a frowned. "I know the drill Adrien. You're gonna break up with me and tell me a reason and tell me how much you loved me and stuff like that." He tilted his head in confusion and laughed. "Babe, I'm not breaking up with you. I actually thought maybe we should try to, you know.. go the full way.." I glare up at him with a smile.

"Yes."

He smiles in excitement, holding her tightly as he gives her a piggy-back ride around the room. They watch "The Lion King" on Disney+, as everyone is taking a nap.  Except for Alya and Nino. They're fucking AGAIN.

"Oh Nino, you're so good.. keep going.."

Me and Adrien laugh at the sound, as we couldn't help ourselves. We cuddle under the covers, shivering. "Princess, are you cold?" Adrien questioned. "Y-yeah.." I said. He held onto me, pulling up his hoodie revealing his abs. He slid me under the hoodie, pulling it down so we were both inside. Breath on breath. Chest on chest. I layed on top of him, playing with his unruly blond hair. His green eyes are too much, I fall into a trans. I start daydreaming of us once again reciting his exact words.

Words cycle throughout my head.

"I'm willing to go the full way for you Marinette. I really do love you."

"Love you." 

"Love."

Ive been looking for my love, and I think he's been here next to me the whole time.

cupcake? Haha, hope your enjoying the story.🧁