HIS ENCHANTRESS โžช Void Stiles...

Da -multicharacters

(๐˜–๐˜• ๐˜๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜œ๐˜š ) โ ๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฌ๐™๏ฟฝ... Altro

๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™
๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™š
๐˜ผ๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
- ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ.

๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š

3.7K 102 7
Da -multicharacters

𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙘𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚

* ˚ ✦

   A NEW ROOMMATE. That was the first thing she heard when she woke up and has been hearing the entire day. She wanted to pummel herself into a wall and never wake up. It's not that she had anything against sharing a room, she was perfectly okay with that. It was the type of person she would share the room with.

There was always something wrong with them that just made her want to push them out of the room, there was this one time where her new roommate was her age. His name was Jack and he had schizophrenia, now she was perfectly polite, she had always wanted to make friends with someone her age and not a killer.

Everything was going great until he got up in the middle of the night and tried to get her to take her clothes off because the voices said they needed a rope.

When she refused, he had gotten physical so in response, he had ended up in the hospital with a broken arm and fractured collarbone. With a few bruises here and there. He was fine though, maybe a bit dramatic but he was fine.

Now that had gotten her punished harshly, missing meals because she had been locked in what she called The Quiet Room. She hated it, the name speaks for itself. There was no sound other than the air conditioning and her pitiful screams from nightmares that kept her awake at night. As if her insomnia didn't keep her awake for her.

She had been taking meds ever since she was diagnosed, and boy did she hate it. She hated the way she would have to depend on them, the way that they eventually didn't even work and needed new ones every 2 months. Eventually, they just stuck a needle in her and forced her to sleep. That didn't work either, she wouldn't allow them.

Astrid wasn't afraid to admit that she was the cause of her nightmares.

That she was the reason Astrid was even in here in the first place. But for some reason, the blonde didn't hate her. They were stuck with each other, and they had both accepted that.

Astrid also wasn't afraid to admit they had saved each other's lives. She needed a host, someone to keep her alive, and Astrid was dying because of a certain type of cancer. The only reason she didn't die was because of her. They were thankful for each other, and that made them function.

But as of recently, Astrid was starting to not remember things. Like helping Barrow come up with a plan to escape? She didn't remember that. She remembered him following her but that was all she could recall from that moment. She also hadn't been able to help Stiles with his dreams, but she could tell they were getting worse. It was only a matter of time before something terrible would happen that she was sure of.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the sound of her door opening, "Whoever you are don't talk to me" the female voice said followed by a girl her age walking in with a scowl on her face. "Oh ok then," Astrid mumbled fiddling with her fingers. "I'm Astrid by the way" she trailed off awkwardly. "I don't care"

Malia did not want to be there. She had just turned back into a human after spending eight years as a four-legged animal because of some stupid teenagers. The only reason she was even there was that her dad sent her.

Malia studied Astrid for a moment noting that her scent wasn't all normal. It consisted of ash and vanilla, a weird combination but it worked. "I'm Malia, " she finally let out but didn't bother to say anything else.

Astrid let out a small sigh, staring up a the ceiling before seeing Malia out of the corner of her eye shivering and hurriedly wrapping herself up in the blanket. And knowing that she wouldn't be that cold, she got up with her blankets and set them on Malia's bed.

The whole time Malia's eyes never left Astrid not wasting time in gathering the blonde's blankets. They both looked at each other before letting out small smiles, and at that moment they knew they would get along.

"DR. GARDNER'S not back until next week. Do you want to try waiting for one of the urgent care doctors or..." Melissa suggested to Stiles who was across her desk.

Stiles backed up a little, tears quickly filling up his eyes. "Stiles?" Melissa asked straightening up in her seat, "are you alright?" she questioned now standing up, concern spilling in her tone. "I don't know" he replied shakily, "I guess... I guess not really"

"All right kiddo. All right. Come with me. It's okay." she told him in a motherly tone.

_

Now in a room, Melissa was writing down the symptoms that Stiles was listing her. "Blackouts. But not for that long. And sleepwalking, which I used to do a lot as a kid. Um, also having some really bad anxiety." he listed only getting interrupted when Melissa butted in, "panic attacks?"

"Yeah, a couple." He watched as she wrote that down briefly thinking about how only one person was able to help him during them. Astrid.

He didn't know how but she would always do something to get his mind off whatever caused his attacks, one time he had been on his bedroom floor backed up against his door.

Head between his knees, breathing heavily his gaze turned towards the light bulb as it flickered before a butterfly appeared out of nowhere. It looked exactly how it did when he first met the girl, and without knowing his breathing slowed down slightly watching as it danced around his room. What made his panic attack stop was when he heard her voice in the back of his head say "it's okay, it's all going to be okay Stiles."

Without realizing he had held his breath, as she talked while watching as the butterfly dissolved. Gold ashes falling from where it disappeared.

He snapped back into reality when he heard the sound on Melissa's pen scratching against the page, "oh and I temporarily lost the ability to read. But that might have had more to do with this giant magic tree and a whole human sacrifice thing."  he sighed out making Melissa chuckle slightly. "I recall something vaguely about that, yes."

"How many hours of sleep are you getting?" she inquired getting serious again, "Eight," he answered stiffly making her ask "a night?" He looked down at his fingers not making eye contact, "the last three days." he revealed making her head snap over to him.

He did the math in his head counting his fingers before confirming that it was eight. "Been feeling irritable?" she asked now knowing what could be happening to him. "Yeah, possibly to the point of homicide."

"Inability to focus?"

"No, the Adderall's not working."

"Impulsive behavior?"

"More than my usual? Hard to tell."

"Vivid dreams during the day?"

"Okay, basically all of the above," he said frustrated completely. "Do you know what this is?" he questioned watching as Scott's mother walked back over to him. "I think so," she told him nodding her head knowingly.

He eyed the syringe that was in her now gloved hands, "uh, what's that?" he quietly asked nervously, he was never fond of needles. "Do you trust me?" she asked, "when you're not holding a needle," he replied seriously making her chuckle lifting his shirt sleeve. "It's midazolam. A sedative," she informed him while injecting him with it.

Stiles peered up at her asking why she gave him a sedative, forcing her to reply to him. "Because you Stiles, are one profoundly sleep-deprived young man. You need rest and you need it now. Lie down." she firmly told him leaving no room to argue pushing him to lie back in the hospital bed.

"Okay, how long's it take to... Oh. Not long at all." he trailed off feeling the effects of the sedative. Melissa pulled the blanket over Stiles who was falling asleep, she brushed some hair from Stiles's forehead before softly whispering "get some rest."

Stiles, whose eyes were fluttering shut mumbled "thanks mom" before falling asleep completely missing how Melissa's eyes softened.

She turned off the lamp beside him before leaving the room completely, leaving Stiles to sleep soundlessly.

_

A couple of hours later, Melissa opened the door to check up on Stiles and seeing he was still asleep and most likely would be for a few more hours. She closed the door but instead of leaving she picked up his file that was next to the door.

She opened it and studied it for a moment before highlighting his symptoms, she looked up in realization and took off towards the filing room. She walked in looking for the file and once she found it she picked it up.

She put Stiles's file and the other one side to side and studied both of their symptoms, "Patient is irritable, impulsive, complaints of vivid dreams. Inability to distinguish between fantasy and reality, acute insomnia." she read aloud. She shook her head before closing it revealing in big red letters DECEASED 2004 and a name

STILINSKI, CLAUDIA

      "THERE ARE 13 TYPES OF KITSUNE." Katashi started, Chris, Allison, and Issac invaded his place for information about what they now know as the Oni. "Celestial, wild, ocean, thunder. But there are two, the dark kitsunes. They call it the enchantress and void. Or nogitsunes. Some say they are soulmates, others say they are only drawn to each other's power. " he informed them gravely.

"The kumicho" Chris acknowledged, "That's right. He was possessed by a nogitsune. It's what helped him rise through the ranks of our yakuza family. Nogitsune draws its power from pain and tragedy, strife and chaos," he confessed. There was a tense silence before it was interrupted by Allison, "wait you said nogitsune meaning only one. What about the other one?"

"The enchantress. She doesn't need to feed off emotions, she lives in bodies eating away at their soul till only she is in control." Katashi answered only making Allison more intrigued than she should be, "what if you could control it?"

"It's unheard of" he dismissed quickly before getting back to what he was going to ask Chris "Do you know why I'm missing this finger?"

"Penance" the hunter answered. "There's a ritual called yubitsume. Removing the joints of the little finger weakens your grip on a sword. When a katana is gripped properly, the little finger is the strongest." Katashi educated forcing Issac to ask "why did they take your finger?"

"They didn't take it." he corrected, "A yakuza performs the ritual himself and offers it to his superior. It was a penance for a mistake. And it wasn't my only one... I don't know what it was about the way I moved or stood that suggested to them that I was going to take them on. Because actually, I was... Preparing to run for my life. That shot you fired saved me from looking like a coward before the survivors. For that humiliation, I wouldn't have to have given up my finger. I would've had to give up my head." he told them praising Chis.

Katashi slid back the broken Oni mask to Chris, "I wish I could give you the answer you need, Mr. Argent. I owe you more than my life. I owe you my honor." he admitted bowing his head for a moment. "I will tell you one thing, however. If there is a nogitsune among you... Let the oni destroy it. Even if it is your daughter." he declared gravely making Chis look at Allison. 

        ASTRID LAID in her bed, clutching her pillow with her brows furrowed from having a nightmare when she suddenly whispered "enchantress".

Enchantress was a creepy type of beautiful, her body was dirty and with many mystical tattoos. Chains hanging from her arms and waist, a metal necklace around her neck, a crescent moon headpiece in her tangled black hair. As soon as she appeared black smoke surrounded her with golden ashes falling from it.

Enchantress glanced around the room seeing Malia sleeping but didn't bother to move. She just sat there eyes glowing green while in the hospital, Stiles had pulled a firefly out of the oni's chest making it disappear in a cloud of black smoke. He turned around making the other two that were behind him attack.

Scott, who was looking for Stiles by scent, walked in to see Stiles back turned towards him. "Stiles? You okay?" he asked cautiously making him turn to him seemingly fine. "Yeah, fine. What's been going on?" Stiles questioned creating Scott to let out a sigh before walking out with Stiles in tow.

Scott didn't notice the dying firefly that also disappeared in a cloud of black smoke.

And he surely didn't notice the golden ashes that laid where the oni once stood.

୨⎯ Authors note ⎯୧

Look what I did y'all ☝︎︎☝︎︎

this one is kinda long so anyway if you need help with what enchantress looks like just search up Enchantress Dc

Oh, and you don't have to watch 'Suicide Squad' or read the Dc comics!

2238 words

...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

382K 10.3K 91
'๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ' ~ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง. | Stiles Stilinsk...
36.1K 868 29
Fourteen year old Wren isn't like the rest of the alpha pack. She doesn't have claws, fangs, glowing eyes or the innate desire to kill. She's just br...
18.9K 360 7
CURRENTLY REWRITING!!! "๐ท๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก ๐ต๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ง๐‘ฆ" เผ„เผ„เผ„ "๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘‘๐‘œ...
8.4K 334 9
"๐ถ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ผ๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘…๐‘ข๐‘ โ„Ž ๐‘‚๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐ด๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘‚๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘‚๐‘“ ๐ต๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค" เผ„เผ„เผ„ "๏ฟฝ...