𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃...

By FUHHZZ

Bella Harrington, a innocent wealthy, and also one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet. Keith Taylor, m... More

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ⇦
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 14

4.3K 128 60
By FUHHZZ

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘

"I have to hurry, and finish these note cards." I sighed to myself in my locker. It's sort of been a hard weekend, being with Keith, and hiding hickey's from my parents. And I surprisingly didn't regret.

But now I have to memorize these note cards before my mathematics class. "Bella." Someone whispered in my ear making me turn around to see Eva.

"Hi Eva." I smiled.

"Hey bubbles. What are doing?" She asked.

"Just trying to study these flash cards. And bubbles?" I asked.

"You're the happiest person that I have ever met. Always happy, and never pissy. So I'm going to call you bubbles." She smirked making me shrug.

"Oh, well thank you." I smiled.

"I can help you study with them. When do you have the class?" She asked.

"After my other two classes."

"Okay, catch me after next period, and Ill be all yours." She told me.

"Thank you."

"No need to thank me." She smiled walking away.

I wonder where Keith is.

While I was too busy in my own thoughts waiting for the bell to ring someone slammed my locker shut making me jump because they almost smashed my fingers.

I looked to see Piper. "You could've broke my fingers." I told her.

"I don't care. I am so fucking sick of you Bella." She said stepping closer to me. I looked confused at her, and put my cards into my bag.

"Sick of what?" I asked.

"You. And your perfect like, and now you have Keith." She said shoving me. I took a peek around to see that everyone was looking.

"Piper... if you want to talk we can do it in private but not in front of everyone, you're causing a scene."'I told her lowly so only she could hear.

"I don't care who's watching, you knew that I liked Keith, and you just took him away from me like it was nothing. You get everything you want, and I'm tired of it." She said shoving me again.

I kept backing away from her as she pushed me again. "Piper what the hell is wrong with you." I said shoving her back.

"You stupid bitch." She said angrily charging towards me.

-

"What's going on?" I asked Elijah as I stepped out of the bathroom.

"Some white girls about to fight, got the whole school looking at that shit in the hallway." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes at him as we stepped closer pushing through everyone. "Piper what the hell is wrong with you." I heard a familiar voice say.

Oh shit.

I quickly pushed everyone out of my way seeing Piper shove Bella. "Yo grab her ass before I have to." I told Elijah.

"You want me to jump into a white girl fight?" He asked looking at me like I was dumb.

Damn he was sort of right. I just hope that Bella beat her ass. I wanted to grab Piper, and throw her ass but I needed Bella to whoop her ass. Something I been waiting for since forever.

She always saying some slick shit to Bella, and Bella be letting it slide.

Bella kept backing away, and set down her bag as Piper charged towards her, as they both fell down. First Piper was on top, then Bella turned them over, and started connecting her fist to Piper's face.

Damn.

She was hitting her then stopped, and held pipers arms down. "I don't want to fight you Piper." She breathed out.

"Stop trying to act so perfect." She yelled trying to hit Bella in the face but missed. Piper was on top now but Bella was getting more hits.

That pepper bitch can't fight at all.

"Stop!" Some girl yelled pushing Piper off of Bella. I looked to see that it was their friend Scarlett.

"That's yo cue." Elijah laughed pushing stop on his phone. I knew he was recording this.

I went past the other people in front, and grabbed Bella getting her off the ground. "You okay?" I asked making her nod. I saw her eyes get watery with her cheeks flushing.

Shit.

She about to cry.

"Piper what is wrong with you?" Scarlett said giving her a push.

"Yo," I went on stepping up to Piper. "If you ever touch ha again in yo life Imma get my sister to beat yo ass. I swear I will. We clear?" She flinched back looking scared.

She nodded quickly as the principle came. "You two, in my office!" She yelled referring to Bella, and Piper. "Everyone else, go to class!"

Oh so now her fat ass want to come.

Everyone walked off with their little whispers and mumbles as I went back over to Bella holding her face. "I'm gone see you when you get out, text me when she done talking." I told her. She nodded as I gave her a kiss onto the lips walking away with the principle.

-

"What she say?" I asked seeing Bella come out of the office. I'm guessing Piper was still in there.

"That I'm suspended for three days, and told me to go to the nurses office." She sighed.

"Three days? Awe hell nah, lemme talk to her." I said about to go in but she stopped me.

"It's fine, at least I didn't get more." She said lowly with a shrug. She done made my baby upset. I sighed mentally, and grabbed her hand taking her to nurses office.

Making it to the nurse office she looked at me. "And what are you here for?"

"The principle told me to take her, what are you here for?" I asked back. She ignored me, and got up taking Bella into the room.

A few minutes later she came out but Bella didn't. "You might have to stay with her until her parents get here. I don't think that she should be alone."

She said that like I was going somewhere.

I got up, and went inside of the room seeing Bella set her phone down. "My parents should be here in a few minutes. I'm so going to get grounded for this."

She was looking down when I heard her sniff. "Come here." She got up, and came by me sitting in my lap holding onto me tightly.

"This is going to go on my permanent record, my parents are going to ground me. This affects my scholarships." She sniffed with her head in the crook of my neck.

"Scholarships?" I repeated.

She nodded. "I have one from Princeton, and Stanford. But now I'm going to be on a waiting list maybe because I'm sure they don't want a violent girl in their school."

"My baby smart," I chuckled making her laugh while wiping her eyes. "And you aren't violent. You just got into a little fight."

"How long were you standing there?" She asked.

"When she charged towards you." I shrugged.

She sighed resting her head onto my chest. "This is still going to affect my future probably. I was doing so good Keith. Now one little thing is going to ruin it."

"No it isn't. You just upset right now which is causing your overthinking. If they put you on the waiting list for this then they not as smart as everyone thinks they are."

"I hate arguing with people, especially my own friends. Now the arguing turned into a fight, and I feel terrible about it." She sniffed. "Should I apologize?"

I looked at her like she was crazy. "Apologize? For what?"

"For how everything ended," She trailed.

"None of this was your fault. She fought you because she jealous of you apparently. And that's not even a valid reason to fight somebody so you not apologizing for shit." I huffed.

"But I should."

"Bella if I see you talking to her or apologizing to her I'm going to tape your mouth shut." I told her.

"Okay, I won't." She sighed putting her head back down onto my shoulder. Her phone buzzed making her hold it up. "My parents are here."

She got up getting her bag about to walk out but I grabbed her hand pulling her back. I gave her soft kisses onto lips while grabbing her ass into my hand. "Call me when you get home."

"They might take my phone away the second I step into the car." She laughed.

"Then I'll email you." I shrugged making her laugh even more.

"Email?" She repeated making me nod. "Okay." We walked out of the nurses office and made it back to the main office when I instantly saw her parents through the window.

It was too late to do anything because they were already coming out of the office. "Oh my god, Bella? Angel are you okay?" Her dad I'm guessing asked looking at her face.

She had a small bruise onto her cheek but that was all. "I'm fine dad." She assured as he looked over seeing me.

"I'm glad that you're alright. I am going to sue this school, and you're grounded." Her mom said making Bella sigh.

"Who is this?" Her dad asked.

She looked back at me, and gave me a 'I'm so sorry' face. "This is Keith," She smiled. Her mother looked at me with the same expression that she had on before when we first met.

"Is he the reason why you got into a fight?" Her mom asked.

"What? No mom, It was Piper. Keith had nothing to do with it." Bella assured.

"Well thank you for getting our daughter here safely, I'm her father, Charles." He introduced shaking my hand. Okay so her father cool.

"Who is he to you? You said that you guys weren't a couple." Her mother said making Bella look at her with a stop talking face.

"You've met him before?" Her father asked making her nod.

"He was corrupting our daughter in her bedroom a month ago." She said making me roll my eyes mentally.

"He wasn't corrupting me. He's my... boyfriend." Bella told them while smiling at the word 'Boyfriend'.

"Boyfriend? Well that's nice. You should have dinner with us sometime so we can meet properly." Her dad smiled making me nod.

"Thank you Mr.Harrington."

"You said that you two weren't dating Bella." Her mom muttered.

"Well now we are." She shrugged. She walked towards me, and wrapped her arms around my torso. "I will be expecting that email from you."

I chuckled. "Imma be expecting a email back." I kissed her lips softly, and pulled away since her parents were still there.

She walked away with her parents as I saw her mom bickering at her.

Im definitely gone have some problems with her mom.

𖧷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 81 52
At 15 years old she lost her mom to cancer. Now she has to live with her cousin in California. Everyday she has to be with 9 guys and counting. They...
1.5K 111 66
At the age of 10, Belladonna and her closest friends Keshawn and Renee managed to escape their orphanage. They wandered in the streets for eight days...
523 17 11
Hailey Austin was a happy 7 year old. She had two loving parents, Sara and Michael. She had a safe home and environment to grow up in. One day, her F...
68.2K 1.4K 44
All the way throughout elementary school it was always Bella, Leo, Liz, Flynn, Nate, Elliot and Amelia. They were all long time friends.. In the sop...