ใ€Œ ๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐‹๐’ ใ€|| ๐๐“๐’ โœ“

By PaPi_Chulo_HasMyJam

It was like a game in the house. You were the player who so desperately needed to win, and they were the oppo... More

๐๐˜๐‘
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ ใ€

ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ใ€

16.5K 620 274
By PaPi_Chulo_HasMyJam

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

Taehyung mumbles the words with his hands resting on your hips.

"I can't... that's too much for me..."

You trail off. You aren't confident in doing something like this.

His hand slides up your body to the back of your head, gently pulling you down to him. He begins kissing your neck and ignores your words. His tongue ring brushes against your skin as he sucks your neck.

"Y/N, if you want to beat the game, you can't shy away from a challenge," he pauses. "The player has to do this to pass my level, or else you'll be disqualified and be her's forever." His knuckles gently rub your cheek to soothe you. "I wouldn't want anyone else touching you except for us."

'So if I don't ride him, I lose?'

You think to yourself and shyly pull back from him. This isn't something you're sure about doing, but you can't lose either. Pushing down all of your nervousness and shyness, you agree and take a minute to calm yourself before speaking. You know deep-down he won't hurt you, so with that thought in your mind, you comply.

"Okay," you breathe the words out softly and start taking off your clothes. Soon, you begin stripping.

He unbuckles his pants and kicks them off quickly after you agree.

After you're both naked, it becomes quiet. You have no idea what to do or even how to start this.

"Taehyung, what am I supposed to do now?" You say with embarrassment. You know you shouldn't be, but you can't help how the situation has turned out.

"First, get on your knees and place one of each on either side of my leg." He instructs, which you do so carefully.

"Okay, good. Put your hands on my chest for support and don't start sliding down yet." He moves his hands to hold your waist.

You do as you're told, and soon, your hands are on his chest. You can do this. Besides, when you glance up at him, you know any woman would be lucky to do this with someone who looks as good as him.

He moves one of his hands off of you.

"Stay still," he says quietly. All of a sudden, you feel the tip of him against you. "Now, gently slide down,"

You move one of your hands off of his chest to space yourself for him.

As soon as he starts entering you, you hear him mumbling a few words.

"Fuck, it's so tight," he exhales hotly, while you continue sliding down him.

Once he's fully inside, you each take a moment to become accustomed to each other.

"Okay, I want you to start moving. Go up and down real slow,"

This is what worried you, even before he said the words. You aren't one to top in bed so this is extremely out of your comfort zone.

Your heart is pounding against your ribcage from the thought of going through with this. You breathe in and out and do the steps as he explained. You gently slide up him, feeling his cock inch out of you slowly, and right before you reach the tip of him, before he can fully be out of you, you gently slide back down again.

You're surprised by how good it feels, and Taehyung seems to be liking it too because his hands are gripping onto your hips. His head is thrown back into the pillows on the bed, while you're becoming less shy by the second.

"And to think you were a virgin a few days ago. Kitty, you're becoming a needy bitch." He chuckles, but you shut him up when you start moving a little faster, which causes him to grit his teeth.

"You were saying?" You coo, becoming confident in your actions after seeing how much this affects him.

"You're acting hella cocky, especially since you're getting off on my dick." He breathes heavily.

"Well, I'm the one doing all the work right now, so I guess I deserve to be a little cocky—" Taehyung cuts your sentence off by switching places. He pulls out of you when getting on top this time.

He lays you back into the bed, while you're completely confused why he stopped and the sudden position switch.

"What?" You ask from his sudden actions.

"Kitty, we have good news and bad news," Taehyung begins, lining himself up to you. "Good news, you passed my level," he admits, and you light up with a smile on your face.

"Great, we can go back to sleep—"

You just barely get those few words out; however, Taehyung doesn't let you finish your sentence.

"Sleep? After all that?" He pauses to chuckle hotly. "You pissed me off, kitty, so I don't think so. I'm going to take over for a little while and show you exactly the type of needy bitch you are." He pushes into you again, which causes you to moan.

Already he starts to pound you intensely; it's hot, rough sex. On instinct, you claw his back from the pleasure.

He grunts like he likes the pain, and you remember what he said in the car. Honestly, you didn't think about it. He doesn't stop thrusting into you; he keeps going. At this rate, you feel like you're going to come soon.

"Oh fuck, say my name. I want to hear it roll off your tongue when I make you come." He starts panting, but you don't listen and instead bite your lip.

"Y/N, I don't want to get rough with you." It takes you a moment to realize he didn't use your nickname, but again, you don't let that stop you, so you keep your lips remaining shut.

"Oh come on, Taehyung, this is weak. Jin was fucking me better than this." You say confidently. 

It's a lie, of course. This is the most you've ever felt with a partner, but you just want to rile him up and see how much he can show you the type of needy bitch you are.

Right after the words leave your lips, you get exactly what you wanted. He pulls out of you and makes you get on your hands and knees.

He shoves his cock right back inside you, not at all being gentle in his movements. You let out another abrupt moan from the suddenness, but you still don't say his name. He lowers himself over your back. He loops his arm around and puts his hand on your throat.

As soon as he does this, you can't help but react to it. It's unexpected, but it's so hot.

"I can feel you clenching, Y/N. I know you like it." He starts thrusting into you from behind. "You might as well call out my name like you did the others." He loosens his grip on your neck for you to speak.

"They earned that. Fuck me harder if you want to hear me say your name." You're being dirty, but you don't care. Your mind is messed up from how rough he's being.

You hear him click his tongue, and he removes his hand from around your throat. However, instead of taking his hand away, his fingers find their way into your roots. He yanks your head back with his fist in your hair, and for once, this is the first time you've ever experienced so much force; you loved it.

"Careful what you wish for, kitty,"

His other hand goes underneath your stomach and finds its way to your clit.

He intensifies his actions and fucks you harder; his thrusts become sloppy. Soon after, you whine out loud.

You end up screaming his name when you come. He pulls himself out and soon comes on your lower back. You collapse on the bed, body trembling from the orgasm while panting heavily.

"Hold on," Taehyung says out of breath while turning the light on.

His chest is rising and falling so fast, and his hair is stuck to his forehead from sweating so much.

"Lay still," he tells you, going into the bathroom.

It's not long before he comes back with a tissue.

He wipes the liquid off your back and cleans up the mess. He throws the tissue away and collapses right beside you. His hand is over his forehead while closing his eyes from exhaustion.

"You're pretty good, kitty," he chuckles next to you.

"I'm sorry," you glance at him, head still resting on the soft pillow.

"For?" He pops open one of his eyes.

"Your back. I didn't mean to scratch you." You say while feeling bad.

"Oh, don't worry about it. I've had worse done to me, and as I said, I like pain." He winks playfully.

After that, you both end up falling asleep while facing opposite ways. Exhaustion had taken both of you, and neither of you could fight it.

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

When you wake up hours later, you're alone.

Gently, you turn your head and see an empty bed.

You're still completely naked. You gently slide out of the bed and put on your clothes.

You quietly shut the bedroom door when leaving the room, so you won't wake others that might be sleeping on this floor. You close it softly and jump when a hand falls on your shoulder.

"You fucked him, didn't you?" You turn around and see a dirty smirk placed on Namjoon's face.

"You almost gave me a heart attack." You sigh and push past him. You're not going to answer his question because it's obvious. Soon, you both start walking downstairs.

"Oh, Jin doesn't want anyone in the kitchen right now. He's been cooking for a few hours and wants peace for the next few minutes while finishing up." Namjoon brings you to the couch to sit down and watch some tv. You sit and wait as he says. "He's supposed to get us when he's done." He flops onto the couch and turns on the tv.

"I can't believe you slept in so late. It's like nearly three in the afternoon." Namjoon teases.

A wave of embarrassment washes over you while remembering everything from earlier this morning.

"Hey, you aren't the only one. Yoongi and Jimin are still passed out in the basement. Those fuckers were watching porn when we turned on the big screen." Namjoon laughs.

"Jungkook was the one who found them, then he had to go play." Namjoon shakes his head sadly.

"Never mind. Let's watch some tv and wait for Jin to finish in the kitchen."

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525 34 11
Twelve friends, always support each other, love each other and have each other's back. What happens when one of them is forced to play a horrific gam...
871 93 32
The underground world of mafias was shaken when merciless, cunning Jin ascended as the leader of their organization. With the intent of avenging his...
4K 225 34
They meet each other when they are kids they don't realize what is coming for them. They will meet the legendary creatures that everyone believed wer...
4.8K 267 34
Kwon Haru, a normal 18 year old, had to move to a prestigious school where she chase her dreams to be a singer. She thought that life will be normal...