Falling for the Devil

By MentallyUnstablexoxo

Harley Prince has been a good girl all her life. But when her best friend's brother gets expelled from colleg... More

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Intro❀︎
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
#1 The Downfall
#2 Regret
#3 New/Old Kid
#4 After Hours
#5 Jailbirds
#6 Bad Ideas
#7 Revenge
#8 Valentine's
#9 Cujo
#10 Camryn
#11 Butterfly Knife
#12 Two Flirts
#13 Pranks
#14 Freight
#15 Sorry
#16 Arguing
#17 SLUT
#18 Fuck-Toy
#19 Distraction
#20 Problems
#22 - Sex Lemonade
#23 New Me
#24 Hookups
#25 Body Kisses
#26 PARTY CRASHERS
#27 No Regrets
#28 The Devil in her Angel Eyes
#29 Drugs and Money
#30 - Deadly Summers
#31 Oliver
#32 Football Class
#33 Highway Bitches
#34 Graduation Fuck You's
#35 Gun F*cking
#36 Fights
#37 I-
#38 Dumb Dates
#39 Virgin Round Two
Disclaimer
#40 Old/New Self
#41 Missing
#42 Hope Crew
#43 Across the Country
#44 Goodbye
#45 Times Changed - Epilogue
Author's Note

#21 Hot Tubs

26.9K 440 433
By MentallyUnstablexoxo

~ Reflection - Trey Songz ~
❤︎❤︎❤︎

I woke up before everyone. I tried going back to sleep, taking a shower, reading but I just can't fall back asleep. I crawl out of bed and tiptoe out of the room. I head downstairs into the kitchen and open the fridge.

I take out grapes. I hear the sound of the sliding door open and turn around. Grey walks in shirtless and wearing grey sweatshorts. He's sweaty, his hair dripping and earbuds in his ear. He looks up at me and nods, taking his earbuds out.

"Morning Angel," he says as he takes a couple of the grapes out of the bowl in my hand. He walks out of the kitchen but I still follow with the grapes in my hand. I'm bored, you can't judge me.

"What were you doing?" I ask as I follow him up the stairs.

"Running," he answers. He opens his bedroom door but I still walk in. Emmett is asleep in one of the two twin beds in the room.

"Why? So early?" I question him as he grabs clothes out of his suitcase.

He takes his clothes walking over to the bathroom. I follow him but I stand at the door. "Because it clears my head and the earlier the better. Plus, I couldn't sleep. Are you just going to stand there?" He asks as he turns on the shower.

I shrug looking down at my grapes. He grabs my hand pulling me inside the bathroom before closing the door. "Clear your head from what?" I continue my interrogation as I sit up on the bathroom counter.

"Stress, unwanted thoughts, shit I wish I could forget. You know the drill," he says. I do know the drill. I stay silent knowing he probably doesn't want to talk about it. I wouldn't either.

"Good to know you're still in shape," I ramble as I pop a grape in my mouth. He stands in front of me, spreading my legs wide, placing himself in between them.

He opens his mouth and I laugh, placing a grape in it. "Why're you up so early anyways. It's like 7am now," he says.

"Been up since 6. Couldn't sleep," I shrug. He shrugs with me and takes a few more grapes but he doesn't break eye contact.

"I'll shower and then we can do something," he suggests. Speaking of showers, the one in this bathroom is still running. I hadn't even realized, it's like everything around me doesn't exist. Just Grey.

I nod about to get off the counter but Grey pushes me back and before I know it his lips are on mine. The kiss is short-lived as he pulls away first. "Stay, talk about something," he mumbles before taking his shorts off.

My eyes shoot straight up to the ceiling and my hand covers them. I don't miss his deep chuckle. "It's fine Angel, you've seen, touched and even tasted everything," he teases. I don't uncover my eyes until I hear the glass shower door close.

I can't see anything but his shadow. The glass is full of fog. "So what do you guys do here every year when I'm not here?" Grey asks. His voice projected louder than the running water.

I go back to eating my grapes as I talk. "Umm. Swim in the lake, there's a beach near here so that too, hot tub, a bunch of games like soccer, football, whatever on the grass, jet ski, there's a waterfall on the other side of the lake, campfire or whatever."

"It's usually just me and Ollie playing the games and activities. Evelyn wouldn't really join and our parents always hung out alone somewhere else," I explain. They weren't really around that much and Eloise would stay with our grandma like right now.

"No surprise there," Grey mutters as he turns off the water. He walks out of the shower and I keep my eyes on his. Not his lower region or dripping wet abs.

He takes a few steps until he's standing right in front of me. He reaches behind me, not breaking eye contact, and taking his clothes off the counter. I bite my lip and close my eyes as he gets dressed. Why would he get dressed right in front of me?

A set of fingers wrap around my chin, bringing my head down just a little more. "Open your eyes Angel," he says softly. I open my eyes realizing he's dressed. I barely get a chance to look as Grey presses his lips to mine.

My hands wrap around his neck, kissing him back. His tongue runs against mine but the kiss is different. It's slow and it doesn't feel that sexual. I pull away first, out of breath.

"You've never done that before," I whisper. His hands move to my waist, keeping me close.

"Done what? Kiss you? We've kissed a lot Angel," he laughs slightly.

"I mean, like just kissing. In a non-sexual way. No grinding, teasing, sex. Just kissing," I point out. Maybe I'm overthinking it.

He laughs. "Did you hate it?" I shake my head. I didn't. "Did you want me to not kiss you like that?" I shake my head again. "I'm failing to see the problem, Angel."

"There is none. What do you want to do?"

"We can just drive around," he suggests. I nod, jumping off the counter.

❤︎

"There's no fucking way you did that," I laugh.

"I did. I got banned from professor Hunt's class after that," he says.

"Yeah well, you shouldn't have poured blue paint all over him. That's brutal," I reply.

"You haven't seen anything brutal yet. I got expelled for worse shit." I look at him as he drives. What could he have done to get expelled. Maybe it has to do with him shooting someone before.

I lick my frozen yogurt as I think. We went out for breakfast. "What did you mean by you're going to fuck me with your gun?" I ask. I'm not completely appalled by the idea. But I'm confused how it would work.

Grey laughs pulling into the driveway. He looks at me and shrugs with a smirk before getting out of the car. "Wait Grey answer!" I call out as I quickly get out of the car and follow him to the front door.

He opens the door walking in. I quickly kick off my shoes. "Greyyy," I drawl as we walk into the kitchen.

"Where the hell have you guys been?" Ollie questions.

"Out," Grey answers vaguely as he walks straight past Ollie and over to Emmett sitting down. Ollie looks at me knowing I'll answer truthfully.

I shrug sitting down next to Cam. "Breakfast. I couldn't sleep, ran into Grey this morning and we just went to eat. See frozen yogurt," I hold up my cone. Grey even paid for me.

Ollie's eyes flicker between Grey and I. "Why didn't you just wake me?" He asks. I used to always wake him up whenever I couldn't sleep, this time I didn't.

I shrug. "I don't know, I just didn't want to bother you. So what're we doing first? Jet skis?" I ask. I really want to ride them.

"Sure," Ollie smiles, taking a seat on the other side of me.

❤︎

"So all you and Grey did was go out for breakfast?" Cam asks.

"Yup. And talked... a lot. Like friends too, we didn't argue or anything. Oh and he kissed me this morning. And I mean kissed me, kissed me. No sex, grinding or anything," I explain in a low whisper as we get ready in the bathroom together.

Cam nods. "That's good, just be careful," she says.

"Why?"

She shrugs adjusting her bikini. "Just 'cause it's Grey. I don't want him to hurt you. Don't fall for him so fast until you're sure," she advises. I nod slowly. I didn't even tell Cam how I felt about this morning but she can already tell.

I don't think Grey would purposely hurt me. At least I hope not.

"Alright, I'm ready. Do I look okay?" I ask Cam. This is probably my first time wearing a two piece bathing suit. Cam and I bought triangle bikinis before we came. She got a hot pink one while I stuck with black.

She nods repeatedly. "You look insanely hot. Now let's go," she says.

"What like this? No shorts or a shirt or anything?" I ask. She laughs, grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the bathroom. Everyone is waiting on us downstairs, we were the last to get ready.

"I'm sure Grey would like to see you like that," she mumbles under her breath as we run down the stairs. "We're ready!" We walk into the kitchen to see everyone waiting around.

The boys are shirtless. Ollie in army green swim trunks, Emmett's are blue and Grey's are black. Evelyn stands in a one piece yellow bathing suit.

"Told you," Cam whispers, nudging my arm.

I look up at Grey whose eyes are stuck on me. "I'm driving by the way," I tell Ollie. Even his eyes are on my body. He nods before shaking his head and leaving. Emmet looks at me and salutes before walking out. Evelyn and Camryn follow leaving Grey and I behind.

I begin walking but Grey grabs my arm. "You're not going on a jet ski with Ollie," he says. I give him a weird look, I always share a jet ski with Ollie.

"Why?"

"Because I don't want him pressed against you like that. We have rules," he reminds me.

I cross my arms, knowing my boobs have pushed up a little. The way Grey's eyes glanced at my chest twice, I know he noticed too. "I'm not having sex with him. Grey it's a jet ski," I scoff. He takes a step closer to me.

"Angel, don't make me repeat myself. You can share a jet ski with me, Evelyn or Cam. I suggest choosing wisely," he says before walking out.

I roll my eyes and walk out after him. I walk down to where Emmett and Ollie are taking the jet skis out. "Change of plans. I'm riding with Cam, sorry Ollie." I apologize. I know he doesn't want to ride with Evelyn.

There's four jet skis but Grey and Emmett already took their own. A phone starts ringing and I watch as Grey grumbles, taking it out of his pocket. "What?" he answers rudely. "Yeah, got it. Got it. I'll get your shit." He hangs up and shares a look with Emmett.

"We'll be back in an hour." Grey says. Him and Emmet both leave. Cam and I get on our own jet skis while Ollie rides with Evelyn because she's too scared to go on her own.

❤︎

Grey and Emmett never came back. I know I shouldn't worry but I am. Just a little. I mean their job has to be dangerous if Grey has to keep a gun on him. They said one hour, it's been 16 hours and I still haven't heard from them. I even texted Grey, no response.

Ollie doesn't seem to care. He doesn't know what his brother does. He went straight to sleep, so did Evelyn before all of us. And Cam. So I'm sitting in the hot tub alone in my thoughts. I wonder if Grey and I would have a future. Together.

I know he's a player and just hooks up with whoever but that kiss this morning felt different. And we had fun today, together and alone without sex.

"A penny for your thoughts, Angel." My head snaps up to Grey getting in the hottub.

"I think my thoughts are worth more than a penny," I banter as he slides next to me. He yawns, stretching his arm over the back of the hottub. "Long day?"

He nods. "Work you know," he answers.

"You're 15 hours late," I mumble. I shouldn't care but I do.

"Counting now Angel?" He banters. I give him a serious look. He shrugs, brushing it off. "Look, some shit takes longer than I expected," he says. He pushes back my hair behind my ear.

"You still haven't told me what you do," I remind him. It's dark out but I still spot the bruise under his eye. "Grey, you're hurt." I reach out, running my thumb over the bruise.

He watches me. "Was it Cujo?" I ask. He shakes his head. So more than just Cujo hurts him. "Are you going to tell me anything?" He shakes his head again. "Why?" My thumb glides down to the cut on his bottom lip.

"I don't want to talk about it right now, Angel. You can't do anything about it anyways," he says in a gentle tone.

"I can fight them off," I joke. He laughs but I can tell even laughing hurts. I can't see if his abdomen is injured due to the water.

He cups my face with one hand and runs his thumb across my bottom lip. His hand glides up into my hair before pulling my lips to his by the back of my head. I wrap my arms around his neck, holding him close.

I move onto his lap, straddling him. He moans into my mouth as my hips rock against his. His hands move down my body.

I take control, kissing up his jaw and down his neck. His hands grip my hip, pulling me down against his boner.

His fingers trail around the tie on the back of my bikini. He pulls the string and before it falls I hold it up.

"Grey!" I whisper-shout. He grabs my bikini top from my hands before pressing his lips to my breast.

I run my hands through his hair. He reaches for the tie on the sides of the bottom of my bikini. He pulls them, letting it fall.

I reach down for his swim trunks. He moves up a little before sliding them down.

"We don't have a condom," I whisper, stopping him.

"I'll get you a Plan B tomorrow. Can you go on birth control?" He asks.

I laugh. "Can you get a vasectomy," I reciprocate.

He rolls his eyes. "Harley, I'm serious. I want to come inside you and not worry about you getting pregnant," he says.

I shrug. "I'm not 18 for a few more weeks, I'd have to ask my parents. I don't think that conversation would go well," I tell him. It would go horrible.

"I can wait. We'll use condoms until then," he says.

I nod before kissing him. I lift onto my knees as he positions his dick. I look at him before placing my lips on his.

I slide in, we both moan into each other's mouths. He keeps his hands on my hips, guiding and rocking me against him.

"Fuck," he curses as I ride him. I place my lips against his neck, sucking and biting lightly.

With my chest pressed against his, I can feel him breathing heavily. I pull back when I think I did enough for a few hickies.

He presses his lips to my collarbone. My head throws back as I continue to ride him. Soft moans tremble from my lips. My fingertips run down his chest.

The hot water between us makes everything hotter and sweatier.

He leans back for a breather and I stare at him. His wet hair pushed back, a few pieces falling over his forehead. His eyes roam my body. His lips parted but still a small grin peeking through.

"Shit, Angel. Slow down," he breathes. He grabs my hips, slowing my motions against him.

I connect our lips, our kisses sloppy, unable to keep up with each other. His hand gets lost in my hair, he gets a tight grip pulling my ear to his lips. "Who's slut are you?"

I pull back, my bottom lip pulled between my teeth. "Grey's dirty little slut," I whisper.

"That's right. Ride me baby," he says out of breath. I can already feel myself reaching my climax.

We both freeze when lights turn on. "Shit," I curse getting off of him. Grey looks back before grabbing my bikini floating in the water.

"This way," he says, grabbing my hand and leading me out of the water. We run naked, to the side of the house.

We peek our heads out to see Ollie and Emmett getting into the hottub. Grey begins laughing but I smack my hand over his mouth.

He looks at me before pushing my hand off and kissing me. My back hits the wall and before I know it, my legs are wrapped around his waist.

"How about we finish what we started," he rasps as his lips move down my neck.

"Yeah," I breathe. I moan when he slides into me, taking me against the wall.

He places his lips back onto mine. "Shhh. Be quiet before they come out here," he mumbles against my lips. I try to but it's hard to keep up with his pace.

"Come for me Angel." His fingers slide between us, rubbing my clit as he holds me against the wall with one hand.

Just as I'm about to, his lips slam onto mine concealing my moan as I come. Seconds later he releases into me.

We both stay silent, nothing but our heavy breathing. He keeps me pinned against the wall, his forehead against mine.

"Holy fuck, Grey," I laugh softly.

He stares at me for a few seconds as if he's debating something. "Fuck," he curses under his breath before kissing me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 267 45
"He was the definition of what you call bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good.He didn't care because no one taught him...
17 0 11
Clara Stewart is in love with her brother's best friend, Callahan Montgomery, the stereotypical f-boy with a sex addiction and anger issues. Clara is...
304 5 9
Harley Maddie Johnson a careless 17 year old girl. A personality screaming "I don't give two shit who you are, if you're not my friends or family the...
574K 14.5K 41
(I WROTE THIS AT 14 YEARS OLD, IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS SO DON'T ATTACK ME Y'ALL FOR HOW BAD IT IS IDEK WHY IT HAS READS BUT LMFAO) "Because Heaven," he s...