Falling for the Devil

By MentallyUnstablexoxo

Harley Prince has been a good girl all her life. But when her best friend's brother gets expelled from colleg... More

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Intro❀︎
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
#1 The Downfall
#2 Regret
#3 New/Old Kid
#4 After Hours
#5 Jailbirds
#6 Bad Ideas
#7 Revenge
#8 Valentine's
#9 Cujo
#10 Camryn
#11 Butterfly Knife
#12 Two Flirts
#13 Pranks
#14 Freight
#15 Sorry
#16 Arguing
#17 SLUT
#18 Fuck-Toy
#19 Distraction
#21 Hot Tubs
#22 - Sex Lemonade
#23 New Me
#24 Hookups
#25 Body Kisses
#26 PARTY CRASHERS
#27 No Regrets
#28 The Devil in her Angel Eyes
#29 Drugs and Money
#30 - Deadly Summers
#31 Oliver
#32 Football Class
#33 Highway Bitches
#34 Graduation Fuck You's
#35 Gun F*cking
#36 Fights
#37 I-
#38 Dumb Dates
#39 Virgin Round Two
Disclaimer
#40 Old/New Self
#41 Missing
#42 Hope Crew
#43 Across the Country
#44 Goodbye
#45 Times Changed - Epilogue
Author's Note

#20 Problems

25.4K 391 572
By MentallyUnstablexoxo

~ Temptations - Ryan Trey ~
❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Harley wake up!" Cam shouts as she shakes my shoulder. My eyes slowly flutter and I look around. We're here. "I want to explore." Cam grabs my hand dragging me out of the car.

I laugh while stretching my muscles. It was a long 14 hour drive and we left early. "Come on!" Cam squeals. She has a lot of energy for someone who had to wake up at 5 in the morning. Then again she slept the whole car ride.

We grab our bags from the car before walking in where Ollie and Evelyn are waiting for us. "There's four bedrooms right?" Evelyn asks.

"Yeah, you've been here before, you should know," I tell her as we walk up the stairs. Ollie snatches my bags from my hands and begins carrying them upstairs himself.

I roll my eyes letting him. "Yeah, I just forgot. So a room for the parents, Ollie and I, Cam and Harley and then Grey alone?" Evelyn asks.

Ollie chokes on his spit. "Why would it be just us?" He asks.

Evelyn shrugs. "You invited me and Harley invited Cam. I just thought that's how we're splitting bedrooms," she explains. Or she still probably thinks she has a chance with Ollie.

Ollie shakes his head and walks into a master bedroom. Two queen beds, and three dressers. "Well we are short one room this year since Grey decided to come. A room for my parents, a room for Harley's parents, a room for Grey and this room for us," he announces.

At least we get the biggest room in the house.

"Harley and I will take this bed and Cam and Evelyn on the other," Ollie declares as he jumps onto one of the queen sized beds.

I look at Cam who does not look happy with the arrangement. "We'll decide later. I'm hungry." I turn back around and walk downstairs with Cam and the others following.

"Living room, bathroom, laundry," I mutter pointing to each door until we reach the kitchen.

"You can see the lake from here. There's also a hot tub out there," I tell them as I point to the window. Ollie's and I's parents already came here but decided to go to town. I doubt they'll be here muh.

Leaving five teenagers-- young adults alone in the house probably isn't the best idea. But the only person they don't trust is Grey. They probably shouldn't trust Ollie either or as much but his parents think he's a good boy solely for the fact that he gets amazing grades.

"Ugh I love hot tubs. I used to have one when I lived in iceland. It was amazing," Cam sighs back to the memories.

I open the fridge as Ollie talks to her more about the places she's lived. So our parents haven't gone shopping yet. "Ollie, can you ask your brother to pick up food on the way?" I ask him

A loud horn and music is suddenly heard, gradually getting louder. "Looks like he's here," Ollie grumbles under his breath as we all jog to the front. I open the door to see Emmett and Grey.

In a red, drop top, Lamborghini.

Holy shit.

Ollie laughs running over to the car. "Grey who's fucking car is this?" He asks. Cam and I slowly approach them.

"It's mine. Bought it a few weeks ago, picked it up last night," he says as he gets out of the driver's seat. But not the normal way by opening the door. He jumps over it instead. Emmett does the same on the other side.

"How the hell were you able to afford that?" I ask.

He shrugs, taking his bags out of the car. "I work hard for it Angel," he replies. "What's for dinner? I'm hungry."

"Mom didn't get food and they left to go to town. We were going to ask you to get some," Ollie informs.

Grey nods slowly and looks back at his new car. "That's fine. I'll go get some, Angel you coming with me for the ride?" Grey asks. I look back and forth between him and his car. I want to. But would Ollie let me.

I look at him for permission. He sighs. "I know you want to ride in it, I would too. Just Grey, don't hit on her or anything," he mutters. I smile and cheer before running to his car.

"We'll be back in like less than an hour," I tell them as I get in the passenger seat.

"Or maybe longer," Grey mumbles under his breath before sitting back down in the driver's seat

I slap his shoulder as he begins driving. "I didn't know you were bringing Emmett," I say as I make conversation with him.

He gives me a weird glance. "You didn't know I was coming either up until last night," he says. Also true. "Now quit the small talk. Watch this," he says before speeding up. My hands grip the sides of the car.

"Holy shit, this is... exhilarating," I breathe at how fast he's going. Luckily this road is empty because he is definitely doing at least triple the speed limit right now. He slows down before making a turn onto a main road.

I run my hands through my hair trying to push the small pieces out of my face. He parks in front of the grocery store before we get out.

"What do you want to eat?" Grey tosses his arm over my shoulders pulling me into him.

I like the close proximity between us, the touching, teasing, hell even the arguing. But he's never been this close to me like this in public.

"Umm pizza and burgers for tonight. Our parents will probably bring food for later when they get back tonight," I answer ignoring the feeling his touch gives me. He nods leading me to the aisle of freezers.

"What kind?"

I open the freezer and take out a few different ones. "These should be good. Burgers now," I say. I can feel Grey play with the ends of my hair as we walk. He opens the freezer taking out a pack. "Anything else?"

"Drinks," he says before leading to the drink aisle.

"You're being weird," I mumble as we walk.

"How so?"

I shrug, "You're quieter than usual and you have your arm wrapped around me and we're in public," I point out.

"Are you uncomfortable?" He asks.

"No," I answer with honesty. I'm surprisingly not. It's almost calming.

He moves my hair back over my shoulder and leans his lips close to my ear. "Then don't fight it," he whispers. I nod unable to speak as his fingers graze my waist. "I love how nervous I can make you."

I shake my head. "I'm not nervous. You're just really close to me," I mumble.

"I've been inside you Harley. You're nervous, it's okay to admit it you know," he taunts.

I push him off me and he laughs. "Let's just get the drinks. Wait we're in the alcohol aisle," I realize as I look around.

"Yeah we're getting beer. Are parents only have liquor at the cabin," he says as he grabs two six packs off the shelf.

"You're not 19," I point out.

He rolls his eyes walking past me. We head straight to the checkout line. I watch as Grey opens up his wallet, he has two driver's licenses.

He hands the cashier one of them and she nods before handing it back and scanning the rest of our items.

It must be fake.

He hands me all three bags before walking off and pressing his phone to his ear. He seriously can't be making a phone call right now. I walk outside and put everything in the car. I sit in the passenger seat and wait ten minutes until Grey comes back.

"Sorry Angel. Forgot it was Saturday," he mutters before he begins driving.

"Who was that?" I ask out of curiosity. He glances at me before letting out a breath. I can tell he doesn't want to tell me.

"Work," he answers vaguely.

I wonder if it was Cujo. "What do you do for work?" I ask. I want him to tell me more. I didn't ask before because I was too scared to know, but now I want to.

"A lot of different stuff," he says. I can tell he's annoyed by my questions.

"That involves a gun?" I continue interrogating him. I want to know what kind of shit he does that has to do with so much cash, Cujo and his gun.

He shrugs. "It's for safety. I don't kill people you know," he says. He gives me a stern look, telling me to shut up.

But I won't. "So you just shoot them?" I question because he isn't making any sense.

"I could." I shouldn't have asked that. "I have." I don't know whether to be scared of Grey or not. "But I didn't and will not kill anyone. Most of the time it's just to scare someone," he explains.

His explanation doesn't help the slightest bit. "See now you're scared," he points out.

"I'm not. I'm just surprised that's all. It sounds scary and that thing you do with Cujo," I mumble. I don't know if I can bring myself to look at him.

"Angel look at me," he says.

I shake my head staring out of the window. He hasn't killed people but he's shot them. But he could've killed them. I mean if you take a deadly weapon such as a gun and pull the trigger, you know the risk of killing someone. People pull the trigger with the intention to kill.

The car comes to a complete stop and I look up realizing we're back at the cabin. "Harley." I reach for the grocery bags and leave. "Shit, Harley!" I open the door and walk in before Grey can catch up to me.

I need time to think.

"Food!" I shout as I walk to the kitchen.

The bags are snatched from my hands by Ollie and Emmett. "Burgers!" Emmet shouts as he pulls open the back door. Cam and Evelyn come down and we all sit outside. The boys all begin grilling burgers.

We're all pretty tired from the long drive and decided not to do anything much until tomorrow. "Your burger," Emmett places my burger right in my lap.

"Thanks," I smile.

The sun has already set. "Where's Grey?" Ollie asks as he looks around. Everyone is here except him. That's weird.

"Right here," he says walking back out of the house with a bottle of liquor in his hand.

Ollie immediately grabs it. "Shit, I've been looking everywhere for alcohol. Where was it?" Ollie asks. Our parents hid it. Not well enough apparently. It's funny how they only hid it this year now that Grey came.

"Didn't look hard enough Oliver." Grey grabs a plate with a burger and two slices of pizza before dropping down right next to me. His arm spreads over the back of the chair, behind me.

I look down at my burger as everyone gets comfortable. "Still being a scared little bitch?" Grey asks. I look up at him, I can smell the faint alcohol on his breath. He doesn't look like he's had much, probably a couple sips.

"I'm not. I'm just being cautious," I whisper back. What if Grey were to shoot me?

"Yeah? Just wait until I fuck you with my gun," he whispers before leaning forward and taking the bottle of liquor off the table.

"Oliver!" Grey holds his hand up in the air. Ollie tosses him a beer. I watch as Grey opens it, takes a sip before picking back up the liquor from his lap. He flips the lid off before adding more alcohol to his beer.

Emmett laughs, shaking his head. "You're an alcoholic Grey," he laughs along with the rest of us.

"I want one," I tell Ollie. He shakes his head yet tosses one to Cam. "Why can't I have one?"

"You don't drink," he says.

"I do sometimes," I mumble under my breath. I know he's looking out for me but seriously.

"No you don't," he replies, staring at me. I know that look. He's trying to figure out whether I'm telling the truth or not.

"Just give her one," Grey says.

Ollie shakes his head. "No, she's not drinking. She's already had enough of your bad influence," Ollie says. And just when everything was going good it now has to go bad again.

Grey scoffs. "My bad influence? She has a mind of her own," his voice slowly gets louder as he gets defensive.

Ollie looks at me, ignoring Grey. "Harley I made up my mind, you aren't having any," he says.

"Whatever," I mumble before looking at my burger.

But a cool tin presses against my lips. I look up realizing Grey has his can of beer pressed against my bottom lip. Ollie is shaking his head but I open my mouth letting him pour the beer mixed with liquor into my mouth.

The rest of the night was pretty chill. Ollie and I didn't really speak to each other but spoke with others. I think he's mad at me and Grey. But I doubt Grey cares. We all headed back to our rooms to sleep.

I hear a knock at the bathroom door. "Come in!" I shout. The door opens and I smile when Ollie walks in. He's my best friend, I have to. All the memories of us from childhood to now flood in my brain. We've come a long way.

"Hey," he says with his hands in his pockets.

"Hey," I reply.

"I'm sorry!" We both blurt out at the same time. We both begin laughing.

"I shouldn't have told you that you couldn't have a beer. Obviously you can make your own decisions. I'm just worried about you," he says.

I smile softly. I know he has good intentions. "I probably shouldn't be drinking alcohol anyways. I have to focus on my grades," I declare. I need to.

He opens his arms out and I walk over to him and give him a hug. "You think Cam won't mind sharing a bed with Evelyn?" He asks as he rubs my back. The side of my face stays pressed against his chest.

"I don't think she'll have as much of a problem as Evelyn will, but we'll make it work," I mumble. I love Ollie's hugs, he always makes me feel safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946 39 15
Felicity is your typical good girl, the innocent daddy's girl with the perfect grades. Tyler is your typical bad boy, attracts all the girls with his...
468K 17.5K 54
"THE FINAL CHAPTER." β€’ β€’ β€’ Campbell West Cade has been through a lot of trauma in her seventeen y...
2.8K 267 45
"He was the definition of what you call bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good.He didn't care because no one taught him...
114 18 12
Harley and Ayla are the two "Populars" of Greenville high school. But that all changes when a new boy comes. West, the most notorious player and bad...