BESTFRIENDS & HEARTBREAKS

By write_for_reality

(Updating) ๐Ÿ–ค Who says heart breaks only happen in love #Nonfiction #Natasha&Ambrielle #heartbreaks #faults #... More

INTRO
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 1
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 2
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 3
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 4
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 5
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 6
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 7
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 8
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 9
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 10
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 11
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 12
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 13
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 14
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 15
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 16
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 17
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 18
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 19
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 21
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 22
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 23

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 20

13 3 3
By write_for_reality

Ambrielle's POV

"Hello, morning beautiful" She said helped me to sit up straight on the hospital bed. I sighed to the feeling where I was completely being a handful.

It always bugs me being one in help, although I want to be one to help.

"Morning.." I said sounding bored then ever.

She frowned looking at me. I shifted my head from her to reach out my phone.

"What's wrong?" Nat asked me seemingly looking at my needless done self.

"Nothing?" I said rolling my eyes, as if already no one would guess how my lives being unhelpful now.

"You fool" She said and removed something out her Jean pocket.

"Let's watch tonight?" She asked showing me her device in one of the paid movies I desperately wanted to watch.

I squealed as a thought rushed through my mind. It was Natasha's birthday that just went by..

And that means..

It's mine no longer!

Maybe she might have kept these surprises for me tonight?

I started grinning at my inside thoughts.

"Look at you! Getting bubbly when you saw this! Not that my presence is helping much.. Hm" She said her lips formed into a sad pout.

I chuckled and cupped her cheeks.

Sometime had passed by when suddenly the door was knocked as Natasha who sat besides me as we watched the premiere and trailer for the movie.

She looked at me and I shrugged.

Who could it be, not that mom would be here now.. She just went by this morning.

I called out "yes.. " So the door opened revealing the face some days earlier which felt good...

now started feeling annoying.

"Hi!" He said making his steps inside the room sitting on one of the chairs.

"Hi to you too" Natasha said sheepishly smiling, remind me who the old Natasha was..

I looked at him only to be reminded I was not greeting and just staring into the distance.

I blinked a few times looking at the guy and gave in smiling abit as I made a 'hello'

I don't know, after yesterday night on the rooftop, the times Natasha spoke about Grey how he helped her when I was in a terrible state, how he felt safe to be around, how she started spending time much comfortably with someone who wasn't me, and on she went about things which somedays back was supposed to be me..

But maybe it's just me, being abit protective over her, she hasn't been close or even being friends with someone other than me was a big commitment. So maybe just maybe that's why what's keeping me this pissed is seeing her getting closer to someone which I might fear she'd ever get another person.

Not like I don't want her to be friends with certain people, Ofcourse I do, Ofcourse I'd want her to be bold in her steps and reach out limits and do what she likes, she deserves..

But all I want is I wouldn't ever want to be a person she would see as a second option. 'If you know what I mean'

"Em!" Natasha shook my shoulder as I seemed to get mixed in my thoughts.

I nodded trying to be as much positive I can, I was being too much I suppose..

I sighed and smiled at her before speaking.

"Thanks for visiting, Grey" I said looking at him. He just nodded "I had to... For I wanted to talk to you as well" He announced.

I shrugged and asked him to speak what he wanted to say.

"Um.. Natasha, if you don't mind?" Grey said looking at the older.

She looked at me and then again at the other guy and nodded smiling.

She was about to walk out as I spoke.

"Sure, but don't think you'll ever get a chance with ME" I said looking at grey.

He just chuckled and spoke in defence.

"And I well knowingly don't need that!" He said looking straight in my eyes. I rolled my eyes.

The atmosphere seemed dried.

"Ya sure.. Because you must have so many under your ass" I said smirking at him. He scoffed seemed triggered.

"After all weren't you the one who I caught kissing down a girl on my car's bo-"

"Em...its fine why, are we bringing certain topics ahead?" Natasha crashed my sentence. But certainly now that I've pressed the nerve of the man, I ain't gonna leave it easy.

"Well yeah, atleast I had girlfriends" He said pressing my sensitive point.

"Hey, you two it's alright.. Why-"

"Uhuh I didn't have a boyfriend so right, but atleast I don't fool around whole having so many already" I said on which I saw his fists balled up.

"Em! It's enough, you should know what you're saying!" Natasha said looking fiery at me.

I scoffed, seeing her saying it one side only to me was worth a breaking moment.

"Really! Then why don't you tell him as well? Or is it just now that you want to defend him more" I said as a fire of things rushed down my head.

"Em! What do you wanna say? And what you're doing is completely making no sense" She said her voice getting a bit louder.

"I'm so sorry.. Natasha I might as well leave" He was about to leave but to add much to my feelings, Natasha caught his hand stopping him from.

"No! You ain't leaving, she did started it. Ambrielle you should apologize" She said looking at me.

I couldn't believe, the person in front of me who yesterday wanted to defend me anyhow was actually making me feel sorry in a picture.

I wouldn't and never wanted to do this but I tried until I couldn't keep it to myself anymore, so I unintentionally had started it with Grey.

And got the answer what I wanted..

I was breaking from the inside.

Not once has she ever, ever even if the fault was mine told me to ask for forgiveness, not to herself ever but it was for someone else today..

I chuckled darkly, as my emotions kept holding themselves back.

I'd not want to tear infront of her for much more.

"Just say it.. It won't harm you to say a sorry" She said and she looked as if it was the world that's gonna end if I don't say sorry. And now that she defended him, it made me more wit to not apologize.

"I won't.. " I said looking down to the ground somehow trying to control the emotional attacks.

"Fine. So you're that heartless now? I didn't know any best friend I had like that" She said which the words unintentionally one by one seemed to stab by heart.

Only if she knew what I was feeling right now, the fear..

Only one thing, which hurted me was happening today at it's peak and out of all days today..

"Let's go.. " She said before walking out the room with Grey.

I looked up to see an empty room filled with me and my heart that wanted nothing more but some reassurance..

And I let my tears fall. Anyhow. Pathetically.

________

Natasha's POV

Sitting by a coffee shop I let myself go into deep thoughts.

'Fine. So you're that heartless now? I didn't know any best friend I had like that'

I stomped my fist on the coffee table. How could I had have said something so worse? And that too to my best friend.

Maybe she must be going through something I didn't knew?

Maybe she was just concerned about something?

I could have simply ended the whole topic instead of leaving her there, instead of walking away from the scene.

Like.. A careless best friend.

"Hey don't get stressed too much, I'm sure she will come around" Grey who was sitting opposite me said, half of his attention was in his phone.

Never in a thousand years, until today we've ever fought within someone's presence, and I can't believe I did today.

So what if she said some things to grey, even he himself said short things which might have meant too much to her.

They both could have finished it within themselves. I made it worse meddling in defending him.

I was a fool, to do that...

"I don't know... I should have spoken from both of your sides" I said confronting my feelings.

He sipped his drink and gulped down his cappuccino.

"Its alright!" He says "She isn't that matured, she is younger then you and as for a needy little girl she needs attention.. Maybe that she didn't receive from you and she is acting weird"

Grey said which seemed rude, and I wanted to deny it but my second thoughts were only making it harder for me to deny the fact...

Or not?

"Just drink up and get some fresh air. You must be feeling ery since being in the hospital for so long is irritating.. " He spoke and I somehow agreed as I sipped on my drink and brought my thoughts to a rest in some other destination.

________

I stared out the big glass window, as my tears continued to slip down my cheeks in order to see or feel or even think something that would make me think a bit at ease..

Still nothing.

I would have looked so worse saying those things which I told to grey, yes I admit but what more did I wanted to feel?

Was my best friend still defending me.. But what happened?

I brought my hands to cover my burning face as I cried in them, muffling my sounds of agony.

I don't even know why I just take things so much to heart, even though it was not a big deal but...

Am I really.. A heartless person?

No matter what someone might come and say or do for me right now that can I make my thoughts change or drive them away.

Maybe it's just because, the attachment I have with her is what makes even little things so sensitive on me.

Maybe the times I was being bullied, she saved me.

Maybe the times in childhood, I found a protective figure in her..

And it doesn't mean she wouldn't find a protective figure...

Other then me, in this world.

I cried more as the rain started pouring outside and my tears at the same.

My heart hurt little by little and I kept on consoling myself, that something would come as a miracle but..

Nothing.

Soon my phone lit up with a notification. I looked down opening it..

.

.

.

.

.

_______

To be continued

✌🏻🖇🐻❤

Kind of a filler, sad...

But we gotta go through. 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 10.5K 51
My first book sorry for mistakes...enjoy๐Ÿ˜˜ First publish: 2019 Finished: 2020
86.3K 1.3K 26
๐๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ค๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฃ๐จ๐› ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ . ๏ฟฝ...
9.3K 800 52
A CUTE AND UNIQUE STORY ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– my imagination ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Peep into know............
28 0 4
"You're not sorry you cheated, Theo. You're just sorry you got caught."