Trouble, She Comes || Kol Mik...

By lenaf327

The Earth is her canvas to paint black with her unrelenting desires to cause mischief. Banned from Mount Olym... More

Cast + Trailer
Playlist
Epigraph
Prologue
Act I: Chapter 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Atë Video
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Not a chapter update
21
22
23
24
25
26
Authors note
27
28
29
Act ii
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Author's note

1.4K 36 11
By lenaf327

Hi all-

I am aware how much time has passed since the last time I had published a new chapter. I want to be very open and transparent with you lovely readers. On a frustrating note, I received a couple nasty messages from users who have now been blocked about my lack of updating. I completely understand that it can be annoying when an author doesn't publish in a timely manner; however, there is no need to be mean about it and invalidate personal issues I may be experiencing.

In terms of my personal life, it's been hectic and hard. While there have been highs, my anxiety and depression have taken on a more prominent role in my life, which has hindered my motivation and ability to task. I've now upped my medication dosage, which has been helping me more recently thankfully! Still struggling with some insomnia, but progress has been made. July was a difficult month with it being the anniversary of a traumatic event (for TW sake I am not going to elaborate on what that means for me). I started full time at my job, working 40 hours a week, as well as being a full time graduate student and research assistant. To say I am busier than ever is an understatement.

I would never abandon this book or you all. I am planning on resuming updates but do need some additional time as I am still mapping out what exactly is going to happen as we move into The Originals. All I want to say is thank you for being patient and understanding and continuing to do so as I begin writing new chapters.

Thank you
XX Lena

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700K 11.4K 68
#86 in Random on 30/5/17 Information: Y/N = Your name Y/L/N = Your Last name Do you want to have your own custom imagine? Just message me using these...
466K 14.3K 55
"I am the goddess of war. Insatiable for battle, I overwhelm, destroy and slaughter men. With Fear and Terror chained to my chariot, I spread war, da...
62.2K 2.4K 32
━━━ 'right. and then she stole your credit card and spent all your money so you had to commit fraud the entire way back' ┏...
961K 5.1K 217
Do you know your Artemis from your Aphrodite? Can you name the god of the Underworld, the sea, the sun? Which god rules them all, holding a thunderbo...