Flipped - BJH x reader

Por dubdubuuu

This is a book 2 for 'I'm sorry' ~~ " I guess he was right, I have flipped completely.." Started - 26/6/2021 ... Más

prologue
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Just A Review
Chapter 18

chapter 5

1K 64 8
Por dubdubuuu

" But I don't regret, falling for you.." - One Direction

3rd person~

The first time y/n saw Irene was when she still in her freshman year. Their meeting wasn't like any other cliche story, heck, she doesn't even noticed that the older is in that school if it wasn't for her first fight.

Their first meeting was rather tragic than any other story.

They met when the younger was busy beating the shit out of some guys. Irene as a president need to stop the commotion and report it to the office so they can take the action. She was already immune to hear the same guy got into fights and she usually let the vice president handle but when she heard that he got beaten up by a girl, that sparked her interest.

So she went there with her group of friends, wanting to stop the fight and filling her curiosity about the unknown girl.

Hearing a small voice shouting for her to stop, y/n let go the guy collar, dusting her shirt before turning to the group of girls.

" Look, it's not like what you think it is-"

" You think we are THAT blind?"

Y/n shut her mouth and finally looking up, taken aback by the goddess in front of her. 

" Joy and yeri, took that guy to infirmary first, I will inform principle after this." Irene pointed at the poor guy before turning back to the younger, giving her the hardest glare.

" You follow me."

And yeah, that's how their first met. 

It wasn't that hard to not fall for irene. That girl has anything a person could ask for. She is almost perfect in everyone's eyes and that included y/n herself. 

She doesn't sure why and when she started to develop feelings for the older but for sure she has keep harboring for almost 2 years. At first she thought, maybe it just a stupid crush since the older is undeniably beautiful and it will somehow go away as time passes by.

But how the fuck the feelings still there?

Maybe she likes the older not just for her beauty, maybe it's the way the latter maintaining her pride even though she got a lot of criticism, maybe it's the way the latter helps other students in their studies or maybe it's the way the latter still be patient and didn't make her drop out from the school.

Kidding, y/n will never got drop out from school.

There's a lot of things to like about Irene and plus when y/n traveled inside her lucid dream, she was paired with the girl herself. Maybe that one of the reason the feelings just keep growing and become stronger.

Back then, it was hard to get the older's attention since she has this introvert person vibes and keeps her boundary within her and her friends only. 

So y/n, being her the usual dumb self thought that maybe getting into fights can get the latter to notice her which it indeed right but not only that, she also managed to make the older to hate her guts that last till today.

Y/n swore to herself to never do that things again when she heard her crush started to despise her but she has her own very reason for every fights that occured. The reason that Irene doesn't know and maybe shouldn't know.

Call y/n dumb for falling for Irene since she perfectly know that she wouldn't stand a chance. She could have move on but she doesn't want to. As for now, she just can keep hoping the brunette will change the way she looked at her.

And suddenly, the girl who always have a second thoughts about fate and miracle thingy, started to wish again at night.

________

" Where is uncle and auntie?" Y/n asked Rosé as she slumped her back onto the sofa, sighing blissfully when her back hit the soft mattress.

" I asked dad if I can be independent and stay alone so he got me a house."

" Oh."

Rosé walked to the other side of sofa and jumped onto it making y/n yelped in surprise. " Yah wanna die??" She exclaimed but soon turning into laugh. 

" Hey y/n, can you move in with me?" She suddenly asked. Y/n tapped her chin and hummed in response.

" I don't know, I need to ask my mom first."

" Sure!! Let me know when you already got the answer okay? After that we can do some sleepover!"

Y/n chuckled seeing her friend enthusiasm. Sleepover wasn't that bad and afterall, she did miss the latter presence.

" Only three of us like before?"

" Yep and oh, maybe we could invite joohyun unnie too!"

J-Joohyun unnie?!

" Uhmm w-who?"

Rosé furrowed her eyebrows slightly after hearing a shakiness in the girl tone. " The girl that live in the house beside mine."

" Don't worry, she is a nice person. She helped me so much when I first moved in here."

" Oh.."

Y/n doesn't know how to react. She in fact was very speechless with the newly information. She don't know whether this connection is a good thing or not but one thing for sure, she definitely gonna beg her mom to let her stay with Rosé.

First because she hates it when no one is home, it made her feel lonely shit and second maybe it was closer to the older.

Just thinking about that making y/n laughed to herself.

" Damn, am I that hook to her?"

_______

The next day, as a promise, y/n brought rosé to her group of friend at lunch break. It was easier for them to stick together since the girl basically has the same schedules with her.

The perks of being principal's daughter.

" Hey guys!!" Y/n screamed happily, catching everyone gazes on her. Yeji pulled out her fist as the latter replied by smacking it together.

" Who's that?"

Lia asked while pointing at the girl behind y/n, shyly looking at them. Y/n grinned widely as she pulled the girl, pushing her to front so she can start introducing herself.

" Guys, this is rosé." The petite girl waved her hand slowly.

" This is lia, yeji, ryujin and chaeryoung. Yuna wasn't here since she is not the same year as us but you will meet her after school." Y/n began and scratched her side head. She felt like she forget something she can't point out what it is.

So she shrugged her thoughts and told the latter to sit beside ryujin while she went to grab some foods for both of them. Rosé insisted to go together but knowing how protective y/n is, she won't allow it.

Suho might be around and the incident yesterday still living rent free inside her mind. Let's just hope she won't lose her cool today.

She carefully lifting her legs and walked away from the table. She bought some breads and two carton of strawberry milk before deciding to go back. Suddenly she heard a loud cheers, making her snapped her head to right but regretting it immediately when she saw Irene.

Irene wasn't alone, she was with her members like usual but one person got added today. It was the guy from the performance. The guy who won the competition.

Remember the festival night? Yeah, as much as weird it sounded, y/n and ryujin didn't win. They in fact got the 5th place but still managed to pull a small admirers from the crowd. The winner goes to the two handsome guys who were doing B-boying dance since they got the highest vote. 

Y/n didn't care though, she appreciated music not because she want to win, she just want to do a show and such. There isn't such a competition in a world of music. Everyone has their own taste in music, respect that.

Back to the present, why in hell that guy doing with irene? Both of them were laughing and looked like were having fun?

Maybe Irene wasn't that heartless after all.

Y/n continued watching those two, silently glaring at the guy. She felt heart pinched when she saw the older wide smile. 

Irene never smile like that to her.

She shook her head, trashing away all her thoughts and focusing on walking back to her table. Dramatic you might call but y/n felt her mood crashed down. She pushed all foods towards rosé direction and sat down harshly.

" You good?" The latter asked as she saw how tense the girl was. Y/n shook her head and faked a smile. 

" Oh right, hey chae, I don't think I can accompany you today, I have some late practice. Are you okay with walking alone?"

" I'm okay y/n. Geez, stop acting like I'm a kid." Rosé replied and smacked the latter arm playfully as both of them shared a laugh.

" Hmm, you know what, hey yeji, can you accompany my annoying friend here?" Y/n asked the taller girl as rosé glared at the latter choice of words.

Yeji replied back with a thumbs up while munching to her burger. Soon after a few minutes, they packed their things and walked back to their next class. Although having the non-stop talking girl beside her, y/n still couldn't shook the sight she witnessed awhile ago.

_______

It was already 4.00pm and the practice already ended five minutes ago. Y/n went to change her clothes before walking to school entrance, only to realise that the rain began to pour slowly. She held out her hand and smile when the rain dropped softly on it. 

She loves rain. It calm and soothing. A perfect time to sleep.

Thankfully she brought her umbrella today, so she took it out and was about to open it when she saw a familiar figure, waiting for the rain to subside.

" What the hell was she still doing here?" Y/n thought as watched the girl anxiously glancing at her wristwatch, silently cursing to the rain.

Cute.

Y/n thought for awhile before walking back to her locker and pulled out a dark-blue hoodie. She immediately wore the hoodie and pulled the hood of it to cover her face and her head. After making sure that the latter won't see her face, she took a deep breath before dashing her way to the girl.

The latter jolted in surprise when she felt someone held her hand, handing her an umbrella before running away into the rain. She was about to call the person but she can't see them anymore.

Irene stared at the thing on her hand with many questions running through her mind. She silently thanked the stranger who helped her and opened the umbrella. She can't see the latter face but she hope she can meet them again so she can thanked them properly.

Meanwhile on the other side, y/n beamed happily, running around inside the rain. Her house was kind of far from school resulting that she might soaking wet when she reached there. That doesn't concern her a bit since she herself loves the comforts that this rain gave her.

She felt bad for thrashing the umbrella harshly when she can do it politely but since that girl hate her and probably won't accept it, she has no choice but to do that. She can feel her legs giving up since she was still tired from the practice earlier and her vision got blurred by the rain that slowly turned to heavy. She chuckled and wiped the water on her face, hoping to reach home soon.

At least she doesn't regretting giving the umbrella and everything she ever done for the latter cause she knows..

Irene worth it. 

__

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

135K 5.8K 46
**Please read the book one to fully understand the story** Take a wild roller-coaster ride inside the married life of Chaeyoung and Mina! Is the 7th...
9.3K 467 36
Yuqi just moved to Korea and she met a girl, Jeon Soyeon and realized she was crazy for her... (Started: August 28 2021) (Finished: July 2 2022) (Cor...
514K 15.2K 41
"Ride me." Credits to @dnthrs for the book cover and for editing the book itself
29.8K 531 27
"Hurts me more than it hurts you." "I can't do this..." "This isn't right, none of this is." 19+ Mature - - - - - Start: 08/01/2020 End: 04/18/2022 2...