something new

By 0sun_shine0

a Swedish girl named Madeleine gad a hard time finding what she wanted until she ran across something one the... More

one
three
four
five
six

two

174 7 4
By 0sun_shine0

~Madeleine's pov~

I very carefully got out of bed as my alarm went off.  I reached over and turned it off before moving to far away from my bed.

"I have so much to look forward to so dont be nervous" I said softly to myself grabbing some clothes from m closet.

But of course something had to interrupt my focus. There was a soft knock on my window. I set down everything I had in my arms and walked over to the window.

"What do you want" I mumbled opening my window seeing the last person I wanted to see today

"Is it so bad to want to see my girlfriend before she becomes famous" he said climbing through my window

"Cody you didnt seem to care Friday when i told you so why do you care now" I kept my distance from him knowing what he could do

"I dont want you to be around any boy you're mine" he mumbled walking closer to me

"Its just a job Cody so what if I am near another boy id probably be treated better on a stage then with you" I mumbled walking around him and grabbing my stuff.

He scoffed "isnt the first part of you script about you being in an abusive relationship"

"So you admit to being toxic" I completely ignored anything else he said and walking into my bathroom and locked the door.

i tried my hardest not to let the conversation bother me as i finished getting ready. when i did finish i opened the bathroom door to see cody was gone and my mother was sitting on my bed "are you almost ready" 

"just about" i said brushing out my hair. i shut off the bathroom light and walked out of the bathroom "do you think we could stop somewhere along the way and get breakfast

"sure sweetie i dont mind" she looked around my room for a second as if she was think of something to ask "do you know any of the people you are acting with" i shook my head "but dont you have a kissing scene? you dont know who you have to kiss yet" 

"mom thats kinda how it'll work for a few days i wont know anyone until i get there" i said grabbing the script that was sent to me "oh and when we get there you wont be able to stay on set" 

she nodded and we finally left 

after a slightly long drive we made it to set. i saw no familier faces which i could say was a good thing "well you cant act from the car so i think you should get out and go find where you need to be" my mother saud nudging me a bit.

i nodded then got out of the car and walked to the main entrance. as i walked through the door i saw that many people were running around and trying to find something. a boy was walking in my direction but almost past me but i stopped him "wait, do you think i could get some help" i asked soflt grabbing his attention.

"i have never seen you around here so i suppose you would need help" he said smiling down at me "what exactly is it you need help with"

"im playing the lead female roll but i dont have a clue where to go" i said looking down "and i dont mean to be a bother or anything i just dont want to get lost" 

"you arent a bother just follow me we are both in this scene so it works out that we ran into each other" he said turning around i followed him quietly "so you play Vivian right" 

"yea i do i was hoping to get a smaller roll but its great either way" he gave me a weird look 

"you talk alot when your nervous" he said with a small laugh "it better then not saying anything at all" 

"true but uh what roll are you playing" i asked looking over at him as we walked. admiring the way he looked.

"i play aiden your knight in shining armor" he said with a wide smile causing both of us to laugh "not litarelly but you get the point im trying to make" i nodded 

"I really need my Vivian and oscer to be her on time next time" some one said running up to me and the boy i had just met.

"Its partly my fault she was lost and I kinda slowed her down by talking the whole way here" he said walking away.

"Its fine omar and rest your voice we dont need it all scratchy" I looked arpund me seeing so many people around me knowing none of them.

"Madeleine are you alright" i nodded "good the first scene we will go over is the argument between Vivian and oscer. So we need emotion you showed quiet a bit in your self tape"

I nodded and followed her to where she needed me.

~end of the day~

"Wait up" I stopped and turned to see omar running towarda me "sorry I dont know what you have planed but a group of us were going to go grab coffee and run lines" 

"I dont know if my mom would be ok with my staying out late pluse i might not have a way home" I looked up at him and i could almost see the wheels turning.

"You could stay at my place tonight that way you wont be late tomorrow" he said softly "or I wouldnt mind drivibg you home" 

"I'll talk to my mo- my sentence was cut off by a car pulling up honking. "Speaking of which" I mumbled walking up to her car but omar followed.

"You've raised a star" he said leaning down pushing his head through my mother laughed "a group of us were going to get coffee and run lines would it be ok if we kept Madeline for a few more hours"

"She is old enough to decide what she wants to do. But I do have work tomorrow madi so could you possibly find a way home" she said looking from omar to me

"I offered for her to stay at my place tonight" he said with a weird smile making my mother laugh

"Cody will not like that but im fine with it I'm see you tomorrow madi"

Omar and i moved away from her car "whos cody" he asked in a jealous tone

"My boyfriend" I said wanting to add quotes around the world boyfriend

"We should get going" he said I nodded amd followed him to where he went

~hours later~

"If you want to you can shower and borrow some of my clothes to sleep in" omar said walking into his apartment

"That works thanks" before I could do anything else my phone rang. I pulled it out of my pocket to see it wad a facetime from Cody.

"You gonna answer that" omar said giving me a weird look

I nodded before accepting the call
"Hello"

"So your mom said you wernt going to be home tonight. Where are you" Cody asked

"I'm staying at a freinds house for the night. Figured I could use someone to run lines with" 

"So you couldn't have had me help you" he asked slightly raising his voice

"Its easier when its someone in my scene dont yell at me for doing what i want"

Omar noticed what was happening and was trying to get him off the phone "hey um madi. Need some help with this line please"

I looked over at him and he furrowed his eye brows "Cody i have to go"

"No stay on the phone your with another guy you know i dont like that"

"I dont care" I mumbled before hanging up and turning off my phone completely

"You know he is a dick right" omar said putting his script beside him "is this why you kept making excuses as to why you couldn't run lines with us"

"Yea and im sorry for saying no at first" I said looking over at him 

"no its cool being with someone like that i see why your careful with what you say. also it like your part is also your reality" he said with a smile "i see why you auditioned" 

"yep"

everything around us got silent but it wasn't super awkward it was a comfortable silence.

~ not even sure if i like where this is going but its what comes to mind enjoy lovely people <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 12.1K 88
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
435K 15.2K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
795K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
134K 7.9K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...