Rohit Sippy Imagines

By Reniphilo

Pairing: Rohitxreader Can be read as general fiction Just some imagines on our dear Rohit Sippy ❤️❤️!! This... More

INTRODUCTION
SHOT 1
SHOT 2
SHOT 3
SHOT 4
5.Wet Dreams[PART-1]
Wet Dreams [PART-2]
Wet Dreams [PART-3] (SMUT)
7.FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS[PART-1]
FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS[PART-2]
FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS [PART-3]
FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS [PART-4]
8.SHOULDN'T YOU BE WITH HER?

6.WHY HER?

126 5 19
By Reniphilo

Hey guys..Here I am with yet another story..and recently I watched Raya and The Last Dragon..it was amazing please do go watch the movie if you can..

This is request is made by VarshiniSaravanan7 she's idle as hell..🙄

So without any further ado let's get into the story..

Rating : U

*************

Pov: You and Rohit have been best friends since you both can remember.. You studied at the same school and now you're studying at the same college..Right now he wants to clarify a doubt about a "certain someone" and he decided to ask you..

**********

You and Rohit were in his room plopped down on the bed watching a movie..

He had his head on your lap..

"Thank goodness Sisu is alive!! She is such a sweetheart 💕 and just imagine Rohit!! How cool would it be if Kumandra was real"

You said as the credits rolled..and switched off the tv looking at your friend's face..

"What's wrong Rohit?"

"Nothing why are you asking"

"Come on..I know that look of yours..you clearly want to talk about or ask me something"

"Aww you read me like a book Y/N"

"I know.. now spill the beans..What is it??"

"Well" He got up and sat next to you holding your hand in his..

"What is it you doofus??"

"Mm you know a girl from our class?"

"I know many girls from the class exactly who are you talking about?"

"I'm not sure of her name..I guess it starts with..K"

"K?"

"Yeah K"

He said placing an arm around your shoulder..

"Mm..Kavya, Kavita, Kaveri, Katherine, And who else Kriti?"

"No another one.."

You glared at him..

"Are you by any chance talking about Kamini??"

"Yep.. that's the one"

"What's with her"

You almost barked at him..

"Woah easy there Y/N Relax"

"Just tell me what you wanted to talk about her"

"Well...I... She's cute..and I might like her"

You looked pissed off,

"Might Y/N.. might.. I'm not sure yet"

"You better not be"

He frowned..

"Why what's wrong??"

"Because I hate her"

"Why??...I mean I didn't even know that you both even know each other"

"Yes I know her and I regret it horribly"

"What happened Y/N fill me up"

"It all started six months ago"

"Six months and I know nothing about her?"

"That's because you were too immersed about semesters and I didn't want to disturb you"

"Disturb?? Really Y/N?"

"Yes and I hate myself for being considerate towards I should've just knocked you out and told you not to study too much"

"Well what the hell happened??"

"Well as I said you were prepping for sem exams and I didn't want to disturb you.. one day I was in the canteen..

"When are you not sweetheart?"

You glared at him..

"Sorry Continue 😝" He asked with his hands on his ears!!

"I was in the canteen when she came and sat next to me..I didn't say anything just eating..then she spoke to me"..Hey!! Can we be friends?"

"She did?"

"Mmmhmm you know I was actually confused for a moment because come on I mean we don't go to someone in order to make friends right?? We.. we talk and it just simply happens but I didn't want to be rude and honestly I didn't mind.. so I was like sure dude why not?...and thus it started I guess I was missing you.. that's why I wanted to fill that void and we started hanging out almost daily you know during intervals and sometimes even after the college was over.. This went for almost three months..

"Three months?? Come on Y/N sem must've been over by then"

"Yes it was but I just didn't find her important enough to tell you about"

"Ohh ok"

"Listen...At first it was good but then slowly she started to get on my nerves..you know she started to irritate me, and talking literally something idiotic and absolutely cringe worthy and yes the most important thing I found someone more immature and stupid than you"

"Really?"

"Yep and you know what irritated me the most was she actually found it cute I mean she herself..I agree self-love is important and you can be whatever you choose to be but this.. God!! This is called being adamant..I mean if changing for the better be it for yourself or for anyone is not bad right?? I..I tried my best to be patient with her you know I didn't want to say something and hurt her or something I didn't want that to happen..then she introduced me to one of her friends..Umm what was his name..yep Stanley.."

"Stanley?? There's no Stanley in our batch!"

"There isn't..He belongs to 3rd year.."

"Ohhh"

"And him God!!🤦‍♀️!! They say like dissolves like right?? I met the real example..I mean they both weren't acting according to their age"

"Oh god Y/N you should've told me about her right?"

" I know I know I should've.. I'm sorry"

You said gently touching his cheek..

"Then??"

"Then..I had to spend a few hours with them after which they both planned to go somewhere..and they invited me too! But I politely declined!! But then he starting kinda forcing me.. saying that only three would be fun them both going would be a waste but I didn't agree and just went from there!!

"That..How dare he!!"

"And then I slowly started avoiding her..but she was after me Rohit..I wasn't able to be at peace neither in the canteen, library or even the auditorium...and that's when I yet again started hanging out with you all the time because (you said hugging him).. honestly.. I was missing you soo much and I just didn't want to even look at her face..then she started texting me continuously..and if I say what happened next I'm sure you'll regret calling or even thinking her to be cute.."

"Why?? What happened?"

"Well she said that she was feeling sad that I was avoiding her and she told that she was jealous.."

"Jealous?? Of what?"

"Jealous of you!!"

You said poking his chest

"What?? Of me??"

"Yep.. because she thinks me as her best friend and she was jealous that I was spending more time with you"

"SHE WHAT??"

He looked at you in disbelief..

"Then just think how freaked out I would've been..I mean if you had been in her place I wouldn't even bother about it..but come on yaar we barely even knew anything about us and she made me literally made me hate the one place which I loved... Canteen😩"

"Aww.. I'm so sorry.."

He said kissing your cheek..

"I was absolutely done!! I mean she called me her best friend without even bothering to ask if I felt the same and she told that she was jealous because I was spending time with my best friend..I thought this is ridiculous and just one day told her we won't be able talk everyday just like we did before and you she even tried guilt trapping me saying she didn't have many friends as she was an introvert and no one talked but I wasn't the one to budge!! I said that I was really sorry about it!! I said that we can still be friends but we just can't be "best friends" just Hi and Bye friends to which I don't know whether she agreed or not but I came after telling so"

You took a deep breath..

"So..do you still think that she is cute Rohit??"

"What?? No!! Absolutely No!!" I hate her too now!! How dare she call you her best friend"

He said lying down hugging you almost possessively..

"And Y/N I'm really sorry I didn't notice this before"

"It's ok baba I should've told you..you made a mistake..I made a mistake let's call it even"

"Alright shall we sleep now?? I'm really tired!"

"Sure good night"

You kissed his cheek

"Good night Y/N"

He said yawning and kissed your forehead closing his eyes as you both cuddled and dozed off in each other's arms..

***********

Hey guys..Here goes the next story..

So this was the request and I hope I was able to give justice..

I hope everyone likes this story..

Please do vote and place your opinions in the comments section below..

If anyone has any request either PM me or place it in the comments section with the given format

I'll see you all in the next story..

Till then,

                   Au revoir

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601K 7.7K 67
The title. Will do lemons. Will do female character x reader. Most Angst (cause of my shitty love for angst) 🌸 = Fluff 🍋 =Lemon and Smut 💔 = Angst...
31.4K 579 34
Just some Varian x Female Reader one shots, that's all! I hope you all enjoy ☺️ Tangled the Series does not belong to me!
118K 1.4K 25
➳ One-Shot/Imagines of you and your ideal crush <3 ➳ Please do not steal, this is my work, not yours. ➳ A remake is on its way due to people wanti...
5K 33 11
! MATURE CONTENT ! Crush x Reader! Some chapters are based on some popular songs. Leave requests in the comments! Mostly male x female . Can do wlw...