SUGAR || Lori Harvey x Method...

By monet1111

Desperate times call for desperate measures, and Cheyenne was beyond desperate. When deciding to become a sug... More

-Cast-
-Chapter One-
-Chapter Two-
-Chapter Three-
-Chapter Four-
-Chapter Five-
-Chapter Six-
-Chapter Seven-
- Chapter Eight -
-Chapter Nine-
-Chapter Ten-
-Chapter Eleven, Part Two-
-Chapter Twelve-
-Chapter Thirteen-
-Chapter Fourteen-
-Chapter Fifteen-
-Chapter Sixteen-
-Chapter Seventeen-
-Chapter Eighteen-
-Chapter Nineteen-
-Chapter Twenty-
-Chapter Twenty-One-
-Chapter Twenty-Two-
-Chapter Twenty-Three-
-Chapter Twenty-Four-
- Chapter Twenty-Five: Finale -
Authors Note

-Chapter Eleven, Part One-

2.9K 110 13
By monet1111

The rest of the week went by as normal, and finally my birthday weekend had arrived. I was so ready to be 21 years old.

Clifford had already claimed my Friday night, and my party that I let Tati have complete control over was tomorrow night, on my actual birthday.

When I got out of class I went to my dorm and got some clothes to wear for dinner tonight with Clifford.  Even though most of my every day clothes were already at Cliffords house, all of my cute dressy clothes were still in my closet in my dorm. He told me to dress up, which I was going to do anyway, so I grabbed a new dress that I had bought. It was a black corset dress with off the shoulder long sleeves. I threw my square toe lace up heels in my bag, and was good to go.

I let myself in the house, went to Cliffords bedroom, and plopped on the bed. There was a black box on the bed with a note attached to it. The note read: Happy Birthday babygirl. Your first gift is in this box, wear them tonight. I will be home soon. Be ready by 5:30.

I opened the box to see a cuban link choker with a Chanel pendant on it, and matching diamond Chanel studs. The biggest smile spread across my face as I gazed at the double C's in awe, this chain was damn near sparkling. I would never get used to being spoiled like this.

I laid back on the bed, closing my eyes briefly. I had been ripping and running all day, and hadn't really had a second to take a breath. I must've drifted asleep because my alarm started going off letting me know it was 4 o'clock and I needed to get up and get ready.

I went in the bathroom, turned on my music, and took a shower, brushed my teeth, and moisturized. Then I used my wand curler to put loose curls in my hair that I held with bobby pins. While I let my curls set I put on my makeup and got dressed. Finally, I took out my bobby pins and brushed my hair with my paddle brush creating the perfect body waves.

I was admiring myself in the mirror when Clifford walked in the room. "You look gorgeous." He complimented me as he grabbed the new necklace he had bought me. I lifted up my hair so that he could put the necklace on me. "Thank you." I smiled sweetly.

"You're very welcome," He walked into the closet and changed his clothes. He had on a full suit but changed into a white long sleeve button up and some expensive looking black jeans.

"You ready?" He asked me as he put on his Rolex.

I nodded my head, grabbing my purse and then grabbing his hand.

He walked me to the passenger side of the Bentley and helped me in, and then got in the drivers side.

He let me play my music for the entire ride, which was like an hour and some change long. I swear we drove to another state or something.

We finally arrived at our destination which was a beach. The sun was getting ready to set, and it was really quiet besides the sound of the waves crashing.

Clifford grabbed my hand and led me to the sidewalk. I noticed there were pink and white rose petals on the ground directing our path. Eventually we reached a cabana decorated with beautiful lights. There was a table covered in rose petals and candles and a love seat with pillows and blankets. "Clifford, this is so beautiful..." I gushed over the cabana set up. We sat down in the love seat and I wrapped the blanket around myself because it was getting a little chilly.

This lady appeared almost out of thin air and let us know that she would be serving us tonight. She poured each of us a glass of wine and brought out the course list for tonight. I could not stop smiling at how perfect this moment was.

"I love this," I leaned over to kiss Clifford.

"You deserve it. Happy Birthday baby." He kissed me again.

Midway through our conversation our server brought us salads. "This is your first course, a caesar salad, enjoy." She said as she sat the plate down.

"God," I moaned. "This is so good." I said stuffing my face.

Clifford chuckled at me and wiped the corner of my mouth. Then proceeded to start on his salad.

"What time does Breanna come in tomorrow?" Clifford asked.

"Oh shit." I had forgot that my best friend was coming in the morning. "I need to ask her what time she'll be here so we can have her room ready."

"Yeah find that out because I want to take you to breakfast."

I looked at him and then looked at my plate. "You tryna get me fat?" I eyed him.

He shook his head and laughed. "You're perfect. I just like my woman to eat good, especially on her birthday."

I grinned at him as our second plate was brought out. "For dinner, garlic butter steak, shrimp and potatoes." The server sat our plates down and refilled our wine glasses, then took away our salad plates.

I felt my eyes getting watery as I downed my second glass of wine, yes, these were drunk happy tears. I wiped my face quickly but Clifford had already peeped. "What's wrong?" He questioned as he wiped my face.

"I'm so happy," I continued to cry. "I never thought that I would be experiencing something like this."

He rubbed my hand and smiled. "This is how you deserve to be treated."

I sighed and leaned my head on his shoulder. This good ass food, and third glass of wine, had me ready to go right to sleep. Clifford wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head. The lights dimmed around us and I could hear something popping from behind us.

The server was bringing out something on a plate that had a sparkler in it. "And for the birthday girl, lemon raspberry cheesecake." She sat the plate in front me.

"You gon blow it out, or you gon let us catch on fire?" Clifford eyed me with a slight smile.

I sat up and made a wish, and then blew out the candle.

"What you wish for?" He watched me as I took my first bite of the cheesecake.

"Now you know I can't tell you that." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Gimme some." He said eyeing the dessert. I scooped some of the cheesecake up with my fork and fed it to him. The way he ate the cheesecake all slow, lips lingering on my fork, and then licking his lips at the end had me ready to knock all this shit over and lay on the table.

I felt my mouth watering just looking at him. The wine had gone straight to my coochie. I didn't realize Clifford was watching me stare at him until he started laughing. "We have an hour drive home, you gon make it?"

I blushed and pushed him. "Let's go." I stood and grabbed his hand. We thanked our server and got in the car.

The car ride home went by faster than I expected, probably because I was intoxicated. "Let's take a shot." Clifford walked into his dining room, went behind the bar and pulled out my good friend Jose. I watched him as he poured the tequila into the two big ass shot glasses. "Salud," He said as we lightly tapped our glasses together. I swallowed the shot down and instantly started getting warm all over.

I grabbed his hand and led him up the stairs to his bedroom. I thought I was trying to be sexy but I probably looked a damn fool. And at this point, I did not care, the liquid courage had me turnt up.

I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a kiss. "Tonight was perfect, thank you." I smiled. He bent down and helped me out of my shoes and then kissed my thigh.

"You're welcome." He lightly pushed me onto the bed continuing to kiss up my thigh. He spread my legs with his hands and didn't waste any time attaching his lips to my clit. I watched in pure bliss as he snaked his tongue between my pussy lips, pulling moans out of me. He inserted two of his fingers inside of me and started to pump them in and out slowly. I felt my pussy starting to pulsate as he picked up his pace. I started to grind my hips against his fingers and he matched my rhythm.

"Wait, I'm about to cum," I moaned softly as I felt that familiar sensation in my stomach. He removed his fingers and continued to suck on my clit as I reached my climax and released all over his face. He stood up, face glistening, and pulled me into a kiss. I kissed him hungrily as I reached down and unbuckled his pants.

I dropped down to my knees and pulled his jeans and boxers down. I was face to face with the third leg he called a penis and I immediately inserted it into my mouth.

I watched him as he threw his head back, making my hand motions match up with my bobbing. I made sure to keep my throat relaxed to give him extra access.

"Oh fuck," He grabbed my head and started to thrust his hips slightly, looking down at me with fire in his eyes. I followed his rhythm and began to massage his balls. I felt tears starting to form in my eyes as he pushed himself deeper and deeper into my throat. I tried my best to breathe through my nose so I didn't fuck up his nut, but also didn't fuck around and die.

He was full out fucking my face and cursing loudly with each thrust. I moaned as I felt his dick start throbbing, which sent him right over the edge. "I'm about to nut," He groaned as he came in my mouth. I swallowed and wiped all the excess saliva off of my face. He shook his head as he sat on the bed and I smiled at him.

"Come here," He slapped my ass. I climbed on top of him and positioned myself so that I was squatting above him, feet planted on the bed. He held my waist because my drunk ass was having a hard time keeping my balance, but eventually I got my self together and positioned his tip at my entrance. He bit his lip and his eyebrows furrowed together as I slid myself all the way down taking his full length. Moans instantly started escaping both of our lips as I bounced up and down smoothly.

He had a firm grip on my ass and was guiding me as he thrusted into me. I stared into his lust-filled eyes as I rode him. Eventually my legs got tired, because I am not fuckin Megan, and I got on my knees and laid my chest on his. He continued to thrust into me. I kissed and moaned into his neck. He had his arms wrapped around my torso as he drilled into me.

"Fuck," I whimpered. "I'm about to cum."

"Cum on this dick baby," He instructed and I listened. "Damn this shit is wet," He groaned as he slipped in and out of me.

He grabbed my waist tightly and thrusted into me faster. I knew he was close. He slapped my ass repeatedly as his thrusts got slower.

I licked on his neck. "Cum in this pussy daddy," I moaned into his ear, shocking my damn self. He thrusted into me slow but hard, and cursed as he released inside of me.

We both just laid there for a second, breathing heavily, stuck together by our sweat. He grabbed my waist as he pulled out and I rolled over to his side. He rubbed on my ass for a second before he eventually fell asleep.

I slid out of the bed and went to that bathroom. When I came back in the room I noticed that it was 12 o'clock.

I am officially 21 years old.

———

The smell of cinnamon and honey woke me up in the morning. I rolled over expecting to bump into Clifford but he wasn't there. My eyes opened slowly to confirm that I was indeed alone.

I know this nigga is not making me breakfast.

I checked my phone to see that Bre was on her way. I loved her message and sent her the actual address since I forgot to last night.

I sat up in the bed and laughed at the Plan B and glass of water that was sitting on his dresser. He knew the vibes. I hopped up, put the pill in my mouth and washed it down.

I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth, then threw on leggings and a crop top and went downstairs. I didn't see Clifford but I did see two chef's in the kitchen hard at work. I smiled at them and said good morning and they both wished me a happy birthday.

I walked into Cliffords office to find him sitting at his desk, typing on his computer.

"Happy Birthday beautiful," He grinned as he laid his eyes on me.

I walked over and sat on his lap. "Thank you." I gave him a kiss.

"I hope you're hungry. There's a surprise for you downstairs."

"I already saw them," I bit my lip. "You know my fat ass smelled food and went running."

He laughed at me and shook his head. "I should've known. You act like I don't feed you or somethin'." He chuckled standing us up and carrying me downstairs bridal style.

We ate the breakfast that the chef's had prepared for us and sipped on mimosas.

"Eat up, you got a long day ahead of you. You already know Tati has this whole day planned out for you," He chuckled. "She told me it's my job to have you at your nail appointment at 12 o'clock."

I looked at my phone and saw that it was 10:30. "That's perfect cause Bre should be here in a minute."

He nodded as he grabbed my plate and sat it in the sink. "So, before she gets here are you ready for your gift?" He asked me.

"I thought you already gave me my gift yesterday!" I grinned.

"You really thought that was it?" He shook his head.

"Here," He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the walk in closet in the guest room. My jaw dropped when he flicked on the lights. There were balloons and confetti all over the closet and in the middle was a tower of shoes and purses.

Immediately I peeped the two Chanel bags I had been eyeing for months and a Louis Vuitton monogram giant bag. I snatched the bag up and held it close to my heart. "Oh my God... Clifford you did not!" I grinned.

He just stood in the door way and smiled at me. I knew he loved seeing how happy he was making me.

I finally put the bag down and looked at the shoe boxes. There was a box of Dior High Top's, Balenciaga Triple S Trainers, and Travis Scott 1's.

"How did you know I wanted these?!" I damn near screamed like a child.

"Just know when Tati's birthday comes around you're going to have your work cut out for you." He laughed.

I threw my arms around him and laid my head on his chest. "Clifford you really didn't have to do all this. Thank you so much."

"I had to make this birthday special for you."

"Already, this is the best one yet." I gave him a kiss.

Our moment was interrupted by the doorbell. I knew it was Bre and my excitement grew again. I ran downstairs and flung open the door to see my best friend standing before me.

"Breeee!" I screamed as I threw my arms around her. She started laughing and hugged me back.

"I know you ain't miss me this damn much." She laughed.

"Maybe I'm a couple mimosas in, but yes I did!" I grinned. "Bre this is Clifford, Clifford this is Bre." I introduced the two.

"Hi Bre it's nice to finally meet you," Clifford extended his hand to her. "I've heard so much about you."

"I've heard lots about you too," Bre grinned as she shook his hand.

"My heart is so full right now I can't..." I said wiping a tear from my eye.

"Oh girl," Bre rolled her eyes as she stepped into the house. "Clifford this place is fire." She said as she looked around.

"Thank you," He said as he grabbed her bags. "You can follow me up to your room. Excuse this mess in the closet, I'll have that cleaned up for you by the time y'all come back."

"Oh my God Bre I gotta show you what this man got me!" I pulled her into the closet. Her jaw damn near hit the floor.

"Yo what?!" She grabbed the 1's off of the counter. "You know how much these shits cost?!" Bre yelled, I knew she would be just as excited as me.

Clifford laughed as he watched us and eventually walked out of the room and closed the door.

"Bre," I sighed. "I have never in my life experienced this feeling I'm having right now. My heart been beating out of my chest since yesterday."

"You hit the motherfuckin' lotto with Clifford. If you fuck this up I will kill you my damn self." She shook her head in disbelief. "This shit is crazy, Chey."

"I know." I laid back on the bed. "I am so fuckin' lucky. I went from not knowing how I was going to pay for school, to finding the most amazing man on Earth."

"This shit is perfect. Like almost too good to be true." Bre chuckled still looking at the shoes.

I sat up and watched her with a smile on my face. I hadn't told her about what I had recently found out about Clifford. I didn't know the right time or if there would be a right time, I didn't want her to judge him or me for staying with him.

I shook off my thoughts and grabbed her hand. "We got a lot of shit to do today. I hope you ready."

"That's what I'm here for baby," She grinned as she rubbed her hands together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206 32 10
Being a mom isn't going to be a easy task, being a mom in your junior year of college is definitely not a easy task. Alayisa had a perfect life until...
2.4K 21 31
Cole and I grew up together went to the same school, he was popular football player that all the girls wanted and I was a theatre geek, we never cros...
504K 14K 43
There comes a time in life when you have to make some hard decisions and you just have to do what you've got to do, no matter how repulsive or nausea...
62 20 20
During college Jordyn thought life was full of possibility and adventure. But soon after falling in love, graduation and then finally starting a fami...