๐–ข๐—ˆ๐—†๐—†๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ข๐—๐—ˆ๐—‚ |...

Af mochiminie_

"๐–ณ๐—ˆ ๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—€๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€; ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—…๐—‚๐—๏ฟฝ... Mere

๐–ฏ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ
01 : ๐– ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐–ฑ๐–บ๐—‚๐–ฝ
02 : ๐–ข๐—ˆ๐—†๐—†๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ข๐—๐—ˆ๐—‚
03 : ๐–ด๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฅ๐—‚๐—‹๐–พ
04 : ๐– ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ข๐—ˆ๐—†๐—†๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹
05 : ๐–ค๐—‘๐—‰๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐–ถ๐–พ๐—…๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ
07 : ๐–ฌ๐–พ๐—‹๐–ผ๐—‚๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐–ก๐—‹๐—Ž๐—๐–บ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐—’
08 : ๐–ฎ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ด๐—‰ ๐–ณ๐—ˆ ๐–ฌ๐–พ, ๐–ข๐—ˆ๐—†๐—†๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹
09 : ๐–ด๐—‡๐–พ๐—‘๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ฃ๐—Ž๐–พ๐—…
10 : 1 ๐–ฒ๐—๐–พ๐—‰ ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ, 3 ๐–ฒ๐—๐–พ๐—‰๐—Œ ๐–ก๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„
11 : ๐–ง๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ฎ๐–ฟ ๐–ฌ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐–พ
12 : ๐–ง๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฅ๐–บ๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–จ๐—‡ ๐–ฌ๐–พ
13 : ๐–ฎ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐–ซ๐–บ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ
14 : ๐–ญ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–จ๐—‡ ๐–ข๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐—๐–พ
15 : ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–จ๐—Œ ๐–ง๐—ˆ๐—‰๐–พ
16 : ๐–ต๐—‚๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–ด๐—‰๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€
๐–ค๐—‰๐—‚๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ : ๐–ฒ๐–บ๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐– ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฒ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ
๐–ข๐—ˆ๐—†๐—†๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ข๐—๐—ˆ๐—‚ : ๐–ฏ๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—

06 : ๐–ซ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐–จ๐—Œ ๐–  ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—…๐—…๐—ˆ๐—

5.4K 520 1.7K
Af mochiminie_

[🌌]

Two weeks had passed. Montverde had eventually won the coastal encounter against Nordame as they fetched the Laiman troops. Commander Choi had sent the majority across his motherland and around Galyette for defense and patrol purposes. Two hundred of them went back to camp. For the whole two weeks, Nordame ceased fire. It gave them time to recover and prepare.

It was nighttime. Dinner was roasting over the fire— Commander Choi and Corporal Pierre caught three wild pigs. The soldiers gathered around the big flame, sitting on logs as if they were just little boy scouts, and laughed as they chugged on beer. Most men were talking— things about their past, families and whatnot.

Sergeant Kang was playing his beloved guitar. Maria was beside him singing. Y/N enjoyed her moment, listening and humming to herself.

"I'm like the water when your ship rolled in that night. Rough on the surface but you cut through like a knife."

"And if it was an open-shut case, I never would've known from that look on your face. Lost in your current like a priceless wine."

Maria's voice captured the attention of the rest. One private drummed against the wood. Others jammed and clapped to such old English-like melody. Y/N smiled, sipping on her cup of squeezed orange. She swayed her body sideways like a kid to her favorite chorus.

"The more that you say the less I know. Wherever you stray I follow."

"I'm begging for you to take my hand, wreck my plans. That's my man."

Commander Choi stepped out of his tent to check on his troops. Seeing them joyous and chanting made him curious. He was drinking his own share of liquor as he trodded close.

"Life was a willow and it bent right to your wind. Head on the pillow, I could feel you sneaking in."

"As if you were a mythical thing, like you were a trophy or a champion ring. And there was one prize I'd cheat to win."

The evening was still young. Orange embers and sparks flew up to the dark sky. Voices laced altogether like a ritual, Maria being the lead to the song. Hands rhythmically applauded as feet stomped. People were having a good time. Commander Choi decided to shake off the strictness. He sat down a nurse who happened to be Y/N. He too chimed in, but silently.

"The more that you say, the less I know.
Wherever you stray I follow."

"I'm begging for you to take my hand, wreck my plans. That's my man."

Y/N felt a heavy presence slump next to her. She turned to see the commander staring at the bonfire.

"Commander," she called. "Came to take your share? The meat's not fully cooked yet."

He shook his head.

"Everything alright, sir?"

"Yes."

Y/N knew better than to bombard him with questions. So, she faced front again and diverted her attention to her peers.

"You know that my train could take you home. Anywhere else is hollow."

"I'm begging for you to take my hand, wreck my plans. That's my man."

"You know what a willow tree symbolizes, don't you?" Commander Choi suddenly asked.

"No. What is it?"

"Hope." He gulped another swig of beer. "A sense of belonging. Safety."

"Really?" She smiled. "That sounds promising."

"It's a wise choice for your friend," he pushed his hair back. "At least the boys will have something to hold on to."

"Don't you?"

"Don't I what?"

"What do you hold on to in this mess, commander?"

"Life was a willow and it bent right to your wind. They count me out time and time again."

"Life was a willow and it bent right to your wind. But I come back stronger than a 90's trend."

Life is a willow for them— Montverde. It may be a nightmare for now but every bad dream ends by daylight. It was still a long way to reach the break of dawn, the missing peace, the wanted freedom for Galyette. But Y/N would like to believe that they will soon get there. She could feel it. The future was set to blur but she could sense a start of change— thanks to the mighty army of Montverde and Laim.

"Wait for the signal and I'll meet you after dark. Show me the places where the others gave you scars."

"Now this is an open-shut case. Guess I should've known from the look on your face. Every bait and switch was a work of art."

Commander Choi finished his mug and set it to the ground. He belted a rasp exhale, smacking his lips at the delicious taste. Y/N fondly curled one corner of her lips upwards.

"I hold onto nothing." He responded. "Unless you give me one tonight. But I doubt that."

"What about your family?"

"Don't you drink?" He changed the subject. "What are you doing with that lame orange juice?"

"I don't want to be wasted. We're in the middle of war, commander."

He scoffed. "Weak shit."

"The more that you say, the less I know. Wherever you stray I follow."

"I'm begging for you to take my hand, wreck my plans. That's my man."

Y/N rolled her eyes to show him annoyance. Commander Choi copied her action. Without a warning and to her utter surprise, he scooted closer and leaned his forehead to her shoulder. She froze.

"You know that my train could take you home. Anywhere else is hollow."

"I'm begging for you to take my hand, wreck my plans. That's my man."

Y/N slowly tried to push his head away but Commander Choi would insist, rubbing his skin against her short sleeve like a love-starved cat. She could trace the smell of beer on him as he breathed. She grimaced. He's drunk. The beverage has kicked in.

"See what I mean?" She sighed. "Commander. Commander."

"Mmm."

"If you don't mind, please, get off of me."

"You feel so comfortable, Nurse Y/N. Has anyone ever told you that?"

"No, sir."

"Well, I have."

"What do you want me to do, commander? Thank you?"

Commander Choi didn't say anything. He held onto her arm. He was warm. Y/N didn't even realize his palms were rough and scarred until he had a firm grip.

"Commander." She examined his left palm and gasped. "Commander, you're bleedi—"

He retracted. "Don't touch it."

"Why not? Let me see so I could—"

"It's a badge. It's to honor the sacrifices I've done to this fucking country."

"That's not how you do it." Y/N hissed, taking his hand once more. "If this gets worse, you wouldn't be so happy to have your wrist chopped off."

"Nurse Y/N," he lazily groaned. "Let me be. I didn't question when you fired with us earlier, did I?"

"I had to do it. What was I supposed to do? Stand and wait for a man down?"

"Yes."

"What is wrong with you?"

Commander Choi stayed quiet again. Y/N found no sense of trying to bargain with him. Without his approval, she reached out to fill a cup with fresh water from the jug. She rinsed his cut, pulled out a spare length of cloth from her pocket, and tied it around.

"How's your shoulder?" She asked, breaking the ice.

"Fine."

"Have you been taking painkillers lately?"

"No."

"And why is that?"

"Nothing can hurt me anymore."

"You know, commander, sometimes it doesn't hurt to set your pride asi—" she paused and blinked at him. "Anymore? What do you mean?"

"Can I get my food now?"

Right. He was drunk without anything to digest in his stomach. What a reckless being. Y/N, feeling as if she was dealing with a swingy toddler, grabbed a knife and cut him his fair share. All the other men dug in too. The singing halted abruptly as they hungrily stuffed their mouths with hot, tender meat.

"What happened to him?" Maria cocked her head to Commander Choi when she hovered over.

Y/N shrugged. "Drunk."

"Leaning onto you? Wow, Y/N. Care to tell him that when he gets sober?"

"Shut your mouth, Maria."

Maria wheezed. "Commander!"

"No! Shut it—"

"Enjoying your nap on Y/N's shoulder, no?"

"Maria," Y/N gritted. "I will kill you."

"Good." Her friend challenged. "Make it quick."

"Listen, why don't you just waddle back to Sergeant Kang and eat your dinner, huh? Leave me alone!"

Maria wiggled her eyebrows before scurrying away. Y/N rubbed her face tiredly and stood up. However, Commander Choi immediately had a tight hold around her wrist. She tried to yank it off.

"Commander. I need to go."

"Hmm."

"Sir."

"You're not going anywhere."

"If you wish to sleep, you may take yourself back to your tent—"

"No."

"Commander Choi."

"No one's leaving," he yawned. "That's an order."

Y/N poked her inner cheek with her tongue. "He's drunk, Y/N. Patience. He's your commander."

He's her commander.

"How about this?" She prompted. "I walk you to your bed so you could rest and I'll leave you be? Sounds good?"

Commander Choi held her face with one hand, fingers pressing hardly against her cheeks. He eyed her with half-closed lids. Y/N grimaced at the smell of beer lingering in his breath.

"Didn't you hear what I just said, Nurse Y/N?" He spoke in an utter gentle voice— so much for the girl's surprise.

"I did—"

"I told you I don't want you to leave. I don't want to leave."

"But—"

"Tsk." He straightened up, moving away from her. "What is there to not understand, huh?"

Y/N looked at him unimpressed. Not only did she want to grab more food to herself but she also wanted her own space. Unfortunately, drunk Commander Choi ain't giving that.

"Fine. Take me away."

She blinked. "What?"

"Bring me back to my room, Nurse Y/N. What else?"

"Can't you do it yourself?"

An open smirk curved his lips. "You did tell me before; have you forgotten? I am your responsibility."

"Yes, but not this way." She combed through her hair harshly. "God, you're handful."

Commander Choi stayed still. His eyes were fixed to the nurse as she internally gave her boss a painful ass beating. She gave up. She got to her feet and recklessly pulled the guy up from the back of his shirt. With one strong arm wrapped around her, she escorted him to his place as promised.

"That's more like it," he lowly whispered as she assisted him down to his mattress.

It was only the two of them inside an enclosed area. The voices of their colleagues were muffled behind the thick tarpaulin, concealing them from the rest of the world. Commander Choi laid on his back, grunting. Y/N shortly ran a wet cloth she managed to find against his sweating forehead.

"Sleep with me Nurse Y/N."

"Haha. No."

"Why not?"

"Number one, it's inappropriate. Number two, I want more dinner."

"What about number three?"

"There's no number three."

Commander Choi playfully grinned. "You know, in order to reject something,  you must have at least three reasons why."

"GAH!"

Y/N's face fell flat against his chest when he pulled her in. One palm accidentally laid above his abdomen. Red blush made her head feel hot. She tried to get off but his arms had already secured her around the waist. He held the girl cozily.

"Mmm. I like this." He hummed. "Good night, Nurse Y/N."

"Comman.. Shit."

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

197K 13.3K 21
"๐–ถ๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—Ž๐—‰. ๐–จ'๐—† ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: FOR TEMPORARY ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.
91.6K 8.5K 19
"๐–ฒ๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—… ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—€๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐—‡." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: ๐– ๐—‡๐—’ (๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ) ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—… ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—๐—Ž๐–ฝ...
12.9K 899 25
" ๐˜ผ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฎ-๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™š ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ž๐™ฉ. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๏ฟฝ...
145K 10.2K 22
"๐–จ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—„๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—’, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–จ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐—๐—ˆ." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: ๐– ๐—‡๐—’ (๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ) ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—… ๐–ป๐–พ...