πƒπˆπ…π…π„π‘π„ππ“ π–πŽπ‘π‹πƒ...

By FUHHZZ

Bella Harrington, a innocent wealthy, and also one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet. Keith Taylor, m... More

ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„ ⇦
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 13

4.4K 132 79
By FUHHZZ

"That's not funny Kai." I said as he continued to show me a video of a girl getting beat up outside of Walmart.

"It is funny, you just have to look at the way her head was going side to side on the ground." He shrugged putting his phone into his pocket.

"That is funny though," Elijah laughed sitting on the couch. It was Saturday, and I had to stop at the spot to see how things was going.

"How's you, and your girl?" Elijah asked.

"We good. I really like her, and I ain't never had feelings for nobody." I sighed.

"Girl? When you get a girlfriend?" Kai laughed.

"He got himself a white girl." Elijah smirked making me side eye him.

"A white girl? Damn. Would've never guessed it." Kai chuckled.

"Don't be saying all of that. I like her foreal.
I would've never guessed myself being with a white girl either but it's not about the color of the skin, it's about how you feel about them. And I feel something for her." I shrugged.

"Did you meet her parents yet?" Kai asked.

"It's too soon for that. And her mom did catch us kissing. I ain't like the way she was looking at me though, like I had just killed her husband or sum. I didn't like it." I sighed.

"So her momma a racist? Wow. You a strong one." Elijah laughed.

"I don't think she racist. She just looked at me like that because I was basically sucking her daughter lips off."

"Nah she definitely racist. And if she already saw what y'all was doing in the room, you might as well meet her dad too." Kai suggested.

"I don't know. Bella said that she doesn't really care when I meet them. She said that she wanted me to feel comfortable enough to meet them, she ain't forcing me." I told them.

"She sound like a good person for you. How do you find the good ones like that? All the girls I meet be cheating." Kai sighed.

"Gotta see it through." Elijah laughed.

"Gotta see it through." I repeated as we all laughed.

"Aight Im about to go smoke." Elijah said walking out of the room. We heard a large crash sounded like a table broke or something.

"Let me see what Marcus messing up now." Kai sighed making me chuckle while responding to Bella's text. She wanted to come over, and watch this movie with me.

Some weird ass movie called twilight or something. She been trying to get me to like it for days now. I might as well just let her.

"Keith." A feminine voice said knocking onto the office door. They came in as I saw Tasha making me sigh mentally.

"What you need?" I asked putting my gun on top of the desk.

"You." She smirked backing me up against the wall.

"Nah." I told her pushing her hands away.

"What you mean? You don't want me anymore or something?" She asked getting close to me. She pushed me lightly onto the desk rubbing on me while grabbing me.

"Tasha." I called out pushing her hands away.

"What?" She asked about to unbuckle my jeans but I grabbed her hands pushing her away again.

"You need to get back to work." I said while grabbing my phone.

"You got a girlfriend or something?" She scoffed getting upset.

"Mhm, I do. So Imma need you to get out." I shrugged grabbing my keys.

"Oh so you have a girlfriend." She laughed trying to touch up on me again but I pushed her away again grabbing my gun.

"Stop touching me Tasha." I told her.

She scoffed with an eye roll walking out of the room. I huffed heavily, and put my gun in my back pocket. I gotta remember to take it out when I go pick Bella up.

-

"Who doesn't like twilight?" Bella sighed while we sat in my bed under the covers. We were on like the third movie of this, and I still wasn't liking it.

"It's just not that interesting, and why they all pale?" I asked.

"Their vampires, they're suppose to be pale." She said making me shrug. I grabbed her thigh, and put her legs onto mines as she snuggled more up to my chest.

"That little bitch Pepper been talking to you again?" I asked.

She gasped hitting my chest lightly. "Her name is Piper, and don't call her that."

"My fault."

"I told you that we were fine now, I don't like to argue." She sighed.

"I'm not saying argue with her or anything but she been saying slick shit lately, and I know you be letting it slide."

"I don't pay attention to what comes out of her mouth sometimes. She's mad that I'm with you which is stupid because she has no reason to upset." She responded.

"Well if she say something else while I'm there she getting dropped kicked." I told her making her laugh.

"Have you ever been in a relationship before?" She asked out of the blue.

"Nah, have you?"

She nodded. "Like three. Only in high school, I can't really count the middle, and elementary school ones."

"Are you a virgin?" She asked.

"No," I replied. "Are you?"

"Yes."

"Slut." She muttered catching my attention.

"Did you just call me a slut?" I laughed.

"Yes I did."

"How am I a slut?"

"How are you not?" She defended.

I shrugged. "I kind of am. But I stopped my ways for you." She rolled her eyes, and hit my chest lightly.

"So you never had any type of oral or anything?" I asked.

She shook her head. "No."

"What type of relationship is that."

"They weren't bad. I just never really clicked with any of them."

"So you saying that you click with me?"
I teased.

"I do." She admitted. I smirked giving her soft peck onto the lips.

I gave her another, then another, and fully deepened it after. I slid my tongue inside of her mouth kissing her slowly, and lifted up going on top of her.

I put my hands on the side of her keeping my balance, and kissed her slowly as she moaned softly with her arms around me.

"So you've never had an orgasm?" I questioned between the kisses onto her neck going to suck onto it. She moaned more so I'm guessing that was her soft spot.

I continued to suck onto her weak spot as she held her head back. "No." She finally got out.

I hummed going down, and lifted her shirt up giving her stomach light kisses as she looked down at me watching. "I can stop if you want." I muttered while untying her pajamas shorts.

"No, I don't want you to," She breathed out. I chuckled, and sat up to take off her shorts as she helped me by lifting up her hips.

"I'm not really ready for sex yet." She told me looking nervous making me grin.

I went closer to her face and kissed her forehead. "I wasn't planning on going full in tonight, unless you asked me to."

She nodded as I went back down seeing her black thong making me bite my lip. She's a thong girl.

Hm.

"When did you get a tattoo?" I chuckled looking at the butterflies onto her side.

"A month ago, me, and my siblings got one together. But our parents don't really know about it." She said biting the inside of her cheek making me laugh.

I took my two fingers, and slid them up, and down onto her pussy through the fabric, feeling them completely soaked. I can't wait to get in this.

I grabbed the top of her underwear, and took them off revealing her pussy. Cant lie, and say that it didn't look tasty right now.

I laid flat onto my stomach while licking my lips as Bella had her eyes covered. I looked concerned while I took her hands from her eyes. "What's wrong baby?" I asked.

She peeked down, and shook her head. "I thought you were stopping because you looked at it for so long, I got nervous."

"My mind ain't changing." I chuckled.

Before she said anything else I laid my tongue flat onto her pussy, and licked her lips as she held her head back. I saw her stomach go up, and down fast while I swirled and flicked my tongue around her clit.

Time to go home Keith.

I grabbed her thighs and rested them onto my shoulders, and gripped them so she couldn't run away.

I plunged my tongue into her hole as her back arched from the bed. The second I tasted her I just went full in, Like I was giving myself to her more than she was giving herself to me.

I had to fix my position a little because I was enjoying this too much right now.

"Keith." She moaned trying to push my head away. I swirled, and licked all around inside of her pussy with my my mouth covering her clit.

Damn she tasted good.

"Keith, I'm going to-." She started to say but I felt something onto my face.  She's a squirter. Ain't nothing wrong with a little drown.

I didn't stop, I continued to thrust my tongue inside of her while gripping her thighs more. I dived my head down more, and sucked onto the inside of her pussy and onto her lips.

I took my time remembering her taste, and licked all over her pussy. I circled my tongue around her clit, and started to rub it with my thumb going back to thrust my tongue inside of her.

My tongue rolled inside of her enjoying how good she tasted. "Oh...my....god." She moaned seeming out of breath.

She was whining, moaning more, and more as she came onto my tongue. I gave her pussy soft kisses, and lifted up from my stomach letting her thighs go.

She opened her eyes breathing heavily, then gasped seeing how wet my face was. "Sorry."

I chuckled giving her a kiss on the lips. "Don't apologize for that." I went back down grabbing her thighs again as I heard Bella laugh from above me.

"Keith." She whined with a laugh seeing me kiss between her thighs.

"Shh." I hushed licking between her lips again as she moaned putting her hands onto my head.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385 22 30
" Even white roses have black shadows. " You have, hopefully, read Cameron's and Lennox's story. Now its Rose, Cameron JR, Love, Max's, and Theo's s...
52.2K 1.1K 31
When a girl meets a thug ... Will her life change?
1.2M 17.9K 79
[COMPLETED] Julia leaves her save hometown London for a new life in Sydney. She doesn't want to but her mom is getting a job there. She and her bro...
18 0 7
These group of friends are having the times of their lives! Going to clubs, getting drunk, intercoruse.. until they decided to try parent hood! Let's...