𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃...

By FUHHZZ

Bella Harrington, a innocent wealthy, and also one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet. Keith Taylor, m... More

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ⇦
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 12

4.8K 133 26
By FUHHZZ

"So you have a date with Keith today?" Scarlett asked while we were in the cafeteria making me nod. It's been only three days since everything, and we've been doing good. But it's only been three days so wasn't it suppose to be?

Except him getting random phone calls every now, and then. And has somewhere to go after school sometimes, I asked him where he goes something's but he doesn't really tell me much.

Says that he has a job. So I can't really argue with him on that because it's his job, I can't ask him to quit or anything.

I've become friends with his sister. I was so relieved that she liked me. I wouldn't know what to do if she didn't.

"Yeah, I hope it isn't any fancy place or a restaurant. He knows that I don't really like first dates like that so I'm sure that we aren't going there." I shrugged.

"Look at my big sister going on a date tonight. I'm so Proud." Cameron smiled. "And with Keith Taylor? You really scored one big."

"Your going on a date with Keith?" I heard Piper say while she came to the table.

"Yes she is. Problem?"Cameron asked making me look at her basically telling her to stop.

"No. It's not like he likes her seriously anyway. He probably asked you out because someone dared him to." She smirked drinking her juice.

"No one dared him to..." I trailed.

"Then why would he ask you out? Probably trying to fuck his first cheerleader of the year or something." She laughed.

"Piper stop. Why do you care anyway? Aren't you wish Josh?" Scarlett asked.

"Of course not." She scoffed. "I'm just saying like why would Keith ask Bella out? He's popular, and hot. Bella's a shy little virgin who can barely stick up for herself. It's like watching a toddler in my eyes."

I looked at her, and sighed mentally. It wasn't that I didn't know how to stick up for myself. I just didn't like to argue with people. It was worthless to me.

But what she said did kind of hurt I can't even lie. She knows that I get anxious sometimes and quiet when I'm in large crowds or in a uncomfortable position.

Yeah I babble sometimes but that's only if I'm comfortable with you.

I felt my cheeks turn red as I felt my eyes sting. "Hey baby." I heard someone say as they kissed the top of my head.

I automatically knew that it was Keith making me smile. I stood up from the table as he chuckled wrapping his arms around me.

I sighed in relaxation with my head into his chest. I felt the tears that were coming go away. If he hadn't came I would've been a reck right now.

He laughed holding my face up to look at him. "You alright?" He asked.

I nodded. "I'm fine." I heard the awns in the back making me roll my eyes playfully at them. I also saw some people in the cafeteria looking and whispering of course.

I saw Piper staring me down making me clear my throat lowly. "I gotta get back to my class, I'll see you tonight." He told me making me nod. He kissed my forehead, and walked out of the cafeteria causing me to feel cold again.

"Bella." I heard someone say behind me. I turned to see Eva making me smile.

"Eva. This is your lunch period?"

"Sadly yes. I hate this lunch period, no offense to you."

I shrugged. "I hate it too."

"I'm about to go back to the library , I just came to get some food."

"You could sit with us." I shrugged.

She smiled. "I would love to. But I was working on a school assignment, and I'm still logged into my account on the computer."

"Oh. Well when you aren't doing homework, you can come, and sit with us. I'll always save a spot for you." I assured.

"I'll remember that." She smirked walking away. I sat back down seeing Cameron staring at me. "What?"

"That girl likes you." She laughed.

"Eva? No she doesn't, she isn't even into girls." I sighed.

"Did you ask her if she was into girls?"

"No... not really. But if she did she definitely wouldn't like me." I shrugged.

"Well she does."

"No she doesn't." I defended.

"That's what you think." She smirked.

"How are you, and Keith going on a date today? Don't you two have a project to finish?" Piper asked while rolling her eyes.

"No, we finished it three days ago." I told her. "Did you finish yours?"

"Not yet. Josh, and I have been busy. You know with us being together and all." She smirked.

"I thought you said that you two weren't together?" Scarlett asked.

"We aren't. I mean together as in friends with benefits." She shrugged.

"You sure he doesn't think that you two are dating?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes. "Of course I do Bella. Stop being so worried about him, you don't even know what he likes anymore."

I rolled my eyes mentally ignoring her while taking a bite from my banana. I know Josh, he always wanted a serious relationship with someone. He would never be into random hookups or friends with benefits.

-

"Keith, just tell me where we're going." I giggled as he kept his hands onto my eyes.

He laughed removing his hands from my eyes. When he did I saw lots of lights flashing, and people laughing, and smiling having the time of their lives.

He brought me to a carnival. Not any regular carnival. But one of the best carnivals in town that's only open once a week.

They had everything here. I turned to look at him with a smile so big that my cheeks were redder than a tomato. "You told me about how you never got to come to one."

I smiled, and wrapped my arms around his torso. "I'm glad you like it baby."

"Okay, come on. No wasting time, we have to get on everything that's here." I told him making him laugh.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.4K 3.6K 46
Loosing her parents, dealing with stage four cancer and truly feeling alone, Kaylee Woods, once bright turned into the cold, stone-faced girl that s...
1.2M 17.9K 79
[COMPLETED] Julia leaves her save hometown London for a new life in Sydney. She doesn't want to but her mom is getting a job there. She and her bro...
1.5K 111 66
At the age of 10, Belladonna and her closest friends Keshawn and Renee managed to escape their orphanage. They wandered in the streets for eight days...
398 22 30
" Even white roses have black shadows. " You have, hopefully, read Cameron's and Lennox's story. Now its Rose, Cameron JR, Love, Max's, and Theo's s...