The College In West Falls

By lizkookdairies

It is just a beautiful college story of a teenager Lisa who settles in west falls(an imaginary place) and ge... More

Introduction
Ep 2---Bullying
Ep 3---Truth or Dare
Ep 4---How dare he?
Ep 5---I see you
Ep 6 ----He defended again.
Ep 7---the real kiss quotient
Ep 8---How could she?
Ep 9---The glorious party
Ep 10---A weird drunk girl
Ep 11---My Crush
Ep 12---Heartbreak
Ep 13---All about love
Ep 14---Dinner Date
Ep 15---Cindrella
Ep 16---Choice
Ep 17---Why?
Ep 18---Don't Judge!
Ep 19---Snake
Ep 20---Tears of sorrow
Ep 21--dejected and jealous
Ep 22---DΓ©jΓ  vu
Ep 23---dreams
Ep 24---The End

Ep 1---First day

515 11 3
By lizkookdairies

Disclaimer:This story has nothing to do with the personal Life of the idols.I am just a beginner(not a professional writer)Hope you will forgive me for any grammatical or other errors.If you don't like the way or characters of the story,kindly please leave.Don't spread hate.Anyways!hope you will enjoy this😊

Ms Manoban: Dear!I am so relieved right
now! We finally shifted to West Falls. Queensland
was such a disgusting place out there.
Lisa: yeah! But i have no idea,what to do here!
Ms Manoban: Well you have to join college from tommorow.You wont feel bored anyways.
Lisa's POV:
Yeah! Tomorrow I had to join College and I am not very nervous and the best part is I am going with my old close friend Kaia.And it is her first day too..she used to study in another college.

But when I shifted here(A week ago),I persuaded her to come to the college and she agreed just because we are so close.I am 18 right now!My Parents and I shifted to queensland 6 years ago. Just because of my dad's business issues.

But the problem was my college. Actually!I personally had no problem but my parents are very overprotective .they didn't liked the of my college.They consider it very toxic as drug smuggling, bullying,fights were common there .

so that is how I shifted here in West Falls .Talking about my family!My dad has been married before to another Woman who passed away. She divorced my father when she had a son 4 years of age after that my dad married my mom and I was born a year after.

And my dad's ex wife died when her son was 12 years because of some heath issues.After that my dad's son refused to live
with him he just lives with his grandparents (or my grandparents).I still haven't met him a lot .We may have met 2-3 times only and didn't talked much.He is kinda cold type.And he lives here in West Falls.

Mr Manoban(knocks Lisa's room)
Mr Manoban: Hey dear!
Lisa: yeah! Dad?
Mr Manoban:You know! I dont want you to get hurt or bullied.
Lisa: dad?do you think anyone has the guts to bully me?
Mr Manoban:I know my daughter is very strong but there are my people we dont know so I have talked to Suga.He is in the college since 5 years.He will take care of you .

I was completely shocked as it was so embarrassing.what would he think of me.He would probably be thinking how coward and weak I am.I wouldn't want him to be my kinda like a caretaker in the school.

Lisa: what Dad? Why would you do that?
Mr Manoban:He is your brother Lisa?what is wrong with that?
Lisa:Ohhhhh....noootthhinng.....

Next day:

I dressed myself for the school!I wasnt nervous at all as I am not scared of anyone in the college or the whole universe.I met kaia too.We both went for it.

We both went in my car .There were lot of cars .I had no idea where to park it.I saw a place slight behind the gate .To my surprise it was completely empty.I think no one saw it .I Just parked it out there.

Author's Pov:
Lisa was so pretty that she didn't know. Boys stared at her long legs, beautiful smile,doll features and kaia 's beautiful face and body also grabbed everyone's attention.

____________________
BTS conversations
Jungkook: Today I am in the good mood you all know for what? Right?
RM:What else can we expect for you?Jungkook? definately for bullying someone

(Everyone laughs)_____________________

Suga:I met my dad yesterday!
RM:So what did he say?
Suga:do you think he was there to know whether I am fine or not .He had recently shifted back to West Falls .
Taehyung:so what does he want you to do?
Suga:He admitted his daughter here .and now wants me to look after her.
Taehyung:His daughter ?you mean you step-sister?
Suga:yeah!!!!
Jin:So are you gonna look after her?
Suga:(laughs)I have nothing to do with her. I literally don't care.
RM:But you should! Dude! After all she is your sister.
Suga:ughhhhh ...
Taehyung: Jk! We are running out of time ..we should go .
Jimin: yeah!class is about to start
______________________________________________
There is another fk boy also among the middle college students .JB.As soon as he saw lisa,his eyes popped out .He couldn't stop gazing at her .he just made his first move an went towards her.

JB:heyy! You new?
Lisa:yeah!
JB: I am JB.
Lisa:ok?
JB: Wanna have lunch after class?

I was just shocked as he was so straight forward and cheesy .kaia looked at me , widening her eyes!and I looked at her.so,I just smiled at him

Lisa:maybe next time
He looked disappointed but then he gave a next try .
JB: May be I can guide you towards the class
I made an irritated face and There was no chance I was going to agree but kaia just held my arm ,she smiled,

Kaia:yeah!let us go!
He moved forwards and we started to whisper with each other following his path.
Lisa:wwhhyy???

Kaia:we dont know anyone here,we literally need to socialize and adapt ourselves here.
I will not lie,she sounded relevent.we sat in the class and we were just watching what is happening in the class .

Suddenly 2 senior girl entered the class.One among them seemed foreign .she had grey eyes and blonde hair and it got revealed by her accent too.(Ailee and Maria)

Ailee:Hey bitches!!!what's going on..
They moved towards some group of girls.
Ailee:So Tzuyu? You dyed your hair same as kookie!So that you could match with him.
Maria:but so sad.Can you match his standards.

Tzuyu: Please! You guys would see one day he will accept me..
(They laughed)
Tzuyu: and I will leave you guys shocked.
(Both the girls laughed and laughed while as Tzuyu flipped her eyes)

Suddenly A kinda weird girl walked through the class and her ice cream fell and the cream splashed over Maria's shoe.

The Innocent girl knew she was going to die.
Kaia and me were curious what will happen next.we widened our eyes looking at each other there was was weird silence for a while .The innocent girl's face was screwed up.

The girls face was red and I could see her chest moving fastly due to anger .she looked into her eyes and said softy

Lick it!

The Innocent girl looked frozen.she didn't move .The girl screamed loudly which made me flinch.

"DONT YOU HEAR ME,LICK IT"
"RIGHT NOW"

The girl was literally shivering and she bowed . Everybody watched her but no one dared to say anything.They girl moved her tongue towards her shoes ,popped her tongue out .

I just closed my eyes as I couldn't see it further.She literally licked it .Tears were rolling down from her eyes .

Ailee: Maria! Let us go now!
Maria: yeah! This girl just ruined my day.
Me and kaia looked at each other as it was just a beginning .
Lisa: Did you just see?
Kaia: yeah!Those girls were so rude.I feel bad for that innocent girl .
Lisa: But that was soo coooll
Kaia:(laughed)Unless and untill it happens to you.
We just tapped on that girl's shoulder as she sat in front of us.
Kaia: Hey! Are you okay?
Jan di: yeah
Lisa:Why didn't you say anything back?
Jan di:You guys are new,that is why you don't know.
Kaia: that is fine.Wipe your tears(looking at her name batch ) Jan di!
Lisa: so who were the girls?
Jan di: The girl on which my icecream splashed,her name is Maria,She is a senior.She is one of the most wanted girl of the college .And the other one was Ailee ,she is friends with BTS!
Lisa and kaia: what is BTS?
Jan Di:They are 7 boys. Most popular boys of our college .
Kaia: So are they Bullys too!!
Jan Di: yeah! Just like them.
After some time,students started to whisper
"Maknae line,". "Oh yeah!" "Maknae line is coming"
Lisa: what is Maknae line?
Jan Di: Jimin,jungkook and Taehyung.They are the maknaes of BTS .They study in our class.

Well! It was interesting to see them.I looked at Tzuyu. She started to do lipstick and started to set her hair .

Nayeon: Tzuyu!Jungkook won't ignore you this time .He will melt seeing your hair color .
Tzuyu:Hope so!
Nayeon:(loudly)What do you mean by hope so?have a look at all the faces out there .they all are dull in front of you.

This literally made me angry what does she think about herselves.
Then Finally the Maknae line entered .Everyone looked at them.and they looked downwards as if they don't give a f**k about anyone .

There attitude kinda irritated me.It seemed like as if they were the kings and we were just left outs.Tzuyu ran towards that man for whom she decorated herself.

Hey kook!

He looked at her and then looked down.
I dyed my hair purple for you!
He replied,
"Oh! So that is why I changed it"
(He looked at jimin and all of them laughed)
He looked at Tzuyu with a death glare
Get off!!!
She moved sadly towards her bench and her face was worth to see.The class was about to over . Suddenly,My notebook fell off the bench .The break bell rang and every one started moving from there benches.

That Maknae step upon my notebook making it dirty .I couldn't control myself .I said calmly

"Hey man! Can't you see?"
He stopped moving,turned back with anger
"Freshie! What did you just say?"
You jussstt stepped upon my notebook
He smirked,

"Consider your notebook lucky then .
Make a frame of this page carrying my footstep and decorate it in your bedroom"

After saying this not giving me even the chance to react he went away.He just angered the hell out of me.But it was my first day so I tried to calm myselves .kaia too made me relax and cursed him.At the departure we moved outside .I was completely shocked .kaia looked at me widening her eyes.

"Everyone was looking at it and laughing"

Other episodes coming soon.please let me know your opinions about the story.😊

******************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17M 652K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gâzleri gâzlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
83.8K 3.2K 38
α΄…Ιͺᴠᴇʀɒᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› ᴏʀ α΄…α΄‡α΄ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄˜ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› α΄…ΙͺʀᴇᴄᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ.
3.2M 40.6K 178
Imagines/Oneshots about you and that special man in your life! :) βœ“ Completed βœ“ ⚠️ = Smut!!! *All these are my work copy righted by me! PL...
689K 2.6K 65
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!