The Third Salvatore {N.K.Mika...

By JNellB

What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well I... More

♥︎Meet the Cast ♥︎
🦋1. Incoming Call🦋
🦋2. Are you serious?! 🦋
🦋3. Meeting An Original 🦋
🦋4. Who the hell is Klaus 🦋
🦋5. Are you dumb or are you stupid🦋
🦋6. Well Hello Elijah🦋
🦋7. Don't make me Kill You🦋
🦋8. You Won🦋
🦋9. Don't make me fuck you up🦋
🦋10. Shut up or i'll Kill you🦋
🦋11.Damon is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋12. You can't make me go🦋
🦋13. Maybe it's my time🦋
🦋14. Klaus is here? Fantastic🦋
🦋15. Screw Klaus🦋
🦋.16 Please don't touch me again🦋
🦋17. Annabella Marie Salvatore🦋
🦋18.Wait Your Klaus?🦋
🦋19.What have I done🦋
🦋20.Goodbye Brother🦋
🦋21.You're so annoying🦋
🦋22.Stefan is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋23.You're both idiots🦋
🦋24. That Bitch Bit Me🦋
🦋25. No Klaus, I wouldn't lie to you🦋
🦋26. Barbie Klaus🦋
🦋27. I Love You🦋 *Smut*
🦋28. Nik Please don't do this to me🦋
🦋 29. I can't lose her🦋
🦋30. I'm going home🦋
🦋31. SO PLEASE JUST KILL ME🦋
🦋32. Driving me insane🦋
🦋33.Well this is Awkward🦋
🦋34.I Miss Us🦋
🦋35.Momma Original and Others🦋
🦋36.You'll Always have a Place in my Heart🦋
🦋38. She's my little cousin🦋
🦋39. Promise you'll love me forever🦋 *Smut*
🦋40.You mean nothing to me🦋
🦋41. You dumbass🦋
🦋42.Let me guess his mother is back🦋
🦋43. STOP DON'T DO THIS🦋
🦋44. He's dead🦋
🦋45. You look very familiar🦋
🦋46. I missed an amazing party for this🦋
🦋47. Beauty to my beast🦋
🦋48. Wow I missed a lot🦋
🦋49. Who' Silas?🦋
🦋50. HOW COULD YOU🦋
🦋51. I don't care anymore🦋
🦋52. It was all for her🦋
🦋53. Goodbye Nik🦋 *Smut*
🦋A/N 🦋Book 2
🦋 A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋

🦋37. One big Lie🦋

1K 21 5
By JNellB

{Re~edited 8/27/21}

I woke up to hard chest. when I opened my eyes Nik  was actually still in bed. I did a happy dance in my head and cuddled him more. He must've felt me awake because he pulled me closer into his chest. It felt so nice and relaxing waking up in his arms. If he wasn't so paranoid about people actually wanted him dead, we could wake up like this forever.

"Good morning love." He kisses my forehead and rubs my back. "How did you sleep?"

"Amazing, because you're still in bed." I smile and look up at him. He goes to kiss me but I stop him. "Gross no I have morning breath and so do you."  He groans and we both get out of bed and head in the bathroom and starts getting ready for our day. {Outfit above}

When we make our way downstairs he goes and sits on the couch and starts sketching. Kol was sitting in a chair across from him looking bored out of his mind. I walk to the couch and sit beside Nik. "Well good morning to you also Kol." I said with a playful glare.

"Good morning darling, sorry I'm just extremely bored." He groans and sits up.

"I can see that." I smile at him then look over to Klaus he was looking up at me then looking back down. "Are you sketching me?" I asked.

"Yes sweetheart, now keep still." He continues to sketch and I look towards the door as Rebekah enters the living room.

"Well, well, well, there's our girl!" He stands before her and blocks her way.

"Get out of my way, Kol." She snarled and glared at her older brother. {Yes Kol is older than Rebekah}

"Out all night. What a scandal! I trust you did better than that commoner? Matt, was it?" He looks up at her and smirks.

"Oh my god you slept with Matt!? "I asked as I quickly sat up, but Nik quickly pushes me back and continues to sketch me. I glare him and sends me a smirk.

She playfully roll her eyes at me then glares back at Kol. "If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." She hissed and Klaus grins.

"Don't start, Nik!" She said as she pushed Kol out of the way.

"Keeping up with The Mikaelson's episode 2." I mumbled and Rebekah threw a pillow at me and I smirked.

"I didn't say anything." He glanced up at his sister then continued to sketch me.

"I'm bored. Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment." Kol said acting like a child.

"What are you waiting for? Go on, have at it." Nik said still not paying his siblings no mind.

"It's not fun to go alone. Join me, Nik! It's the least you can do after sticking a dagger in my heart." He looks at his brother and pouts.

"Aweee look at that face." I smack Klaus arm and glare at him. "Take him out."

He rolls his eyes and groan. "Okay. Why not? I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date." He stands up and holds out his hand. "Are you coming love?"

I look at Kol and he winks at me then I look back at Klaus. "No, but I'll meet you guys there."

"Fine then." He leans down and kisses me. "Always."

"And Forever." I smile and he heads towards the door.

"My turn." Kol leans down and I squeal. Nik quickly grabs him by his shirt and pulls him towards the door.

"Yes, please go, this house has enough men rolling around it in." Bexs yells out.

"Just like you, Bekah." Rebekah throws her shoe at Kol and he dodges it as him and Klaus leaves the room.

"Good riddance, both of you!" She yelled out and Elijah enters the room, holding a burnt piece of sage. I remember that, it's what Esther used for when me and her talked.

"Rebekah." He looks at me and smiles. "AnnaBella."

"Not you too, Elijah." She groans out.

"Hi Elijah." I smile back at him.

"Rebekah, I'm worried about mother. Have you not noticed her strange behavior?" He asked as he straightened his tie.

"She's been dead for a thousand years. What's strange for her?" She ask as she walks over and pours herself a drink.

"Burnt sage." He shows Rebekah the sage and she takes it from him. "She was doing a privacy spell."

"You know she fancies such things. Why don't you ask Finn? He's been doting on her." She stated as she observed the Sage.

"I don't trust Finn. He hates what we are, he always has." He takes the Sage back.

"That's not true. And as for mother, she returned for one reason, to make our family whole. She loves us. What trouble are you looking to find?" She pats his shoulder and begins to walk out the room. She then turned towards me and smirked. "And no I didn't sleep  with Matt....I slept with Damon." She leaves the room and I laugh.

Wow Rebekah and Damon. Plot twist. I laugh more and Elijah looks at me concerned. "How is that funny?" He asked.

"Because it was expected but totally unexpected at the same time." I dry my eyes and he looks confused. "Anyways your mom used that sage when we had our conversation." I said as I got up and took it from him.

"I believe she used it when she talked to Elena." He walks over to the couch and sits down. "What did you and mother talk about."

"How about we go to our spot and I'll tell you." I said while grabbing his keys. "And by the way, if Elena said that your mom isn't up to anything she's lying."

"Let's go and we'll pick her up on the way." Lijah gets up and adjust his tie as we walk to his car.

Great here we go again with the doppelbitch. I hope he locks her in a vault, or something.

~Time Skip~

When me and Elijah arrived at our spot he told Elena to wait in the car. I was going to tell Elijah everything that has happened since his mother arrived. I'm going to tell Klaus Eventually, if I do now he'll kill his mother and I'll never get answers out of her.

As we sit on the bench, I'm looking at the water, while Elijah is looking at me. "See something you like?" I look at him and smirk.

"If only you knew." He smiles then looks away. "So tell me what's been going on with you and mother?" 

"They day your mother came, something happened." I said swinging my legs watching the water.

"What was it?" He asked.

"I didn't tell Nik because I know how he'll react, but I need more answers Elijah. Whenever we had the dinner with my brothers, I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I was staring in the mirror whenever a woman with red hair appeared. Her face was blurry so I have no idea what she looks like." I said still trying to put the pieces together in my head.

"So did she say anything to?" Elijah asked as he looks at me.

"The first time she spoke she said 'She's coming do not trust her' but it was like a faint mumble, like her words was going in and out. Then all of a sudden, she screamed. 'Don't trust her'." I said looking back at him.

"Walk with me." He gets up and takes my hand and I warp my arms around his as we walk. "So this woman, do you think she's talking about mother?"

"I mean yea, because the day me and your mother talked the woman appeared again, it's like only I can see her. Esther invited me to talk because she wanted to deliver me a message from my mom." We stop in our tracks and Elijah looks down at me.

"She met your mother?" He asked.

"Yea, she said they met on the other side. She told me that my mom wanted me to know that I'm never alone and that she's..... always watching." I started to put the pieces together. "Oh, my god."

"What is it?" He asked grabbing ahold of both of my shoulders.

"When I was talking to your mother she told me not to mention this to you guys, but she said that she could help give me my powers back and I still don't know why, but Elijah.....what if the woman I keep seeing is my mother." Out of no where the wind starts blowing around us and Elijah pulls me in his arms as we look around in confusion.

"Well then, either something happened or you're right." He said looking down at me and we continued to walk.

"But I don't understand, Esther gave me a box that my mother wanted me to have, she also said that my mom said that it's time for me to learn the truth." We stopped in front of the car and Elena was asleep inside.

"Did you ever open the box?" He asked as we sit on the hood of his car.

"No, I was scared to. But Nik and I will open it tonight." I sigh and look at the ground. "When Esther asked me do I trust her, the woman appeared again and screamed 'No do not trust her Gabriella'."

"And who's Gabriella?" He asked as he walked to my passenger door.

"I have no idea, but I have strong feeling that my whole life has been one big lie. My brothers don't trust me like they use to and, they keep trying to find ways to kill Klaus and they don't care if your whole family goes down with him." He opens my door but I push it shut. "Let's not tell anyone about this, especially your brother. I'll tell him soon enough."

"I give you my word, now let's go it's getting late and I still need to deal with the Doppelgänger." He opens my door and I get in smiling. "Why are you smiling?"

"Because I wanna help." I smirk and close my door and   Elena jumps up in the back seat.

After a while Elijah parks his car, when we all get out he starts walking us around this old land he use to stay on. When we walked further I was totally not paying attention to their conversation. I was to busy worrying about my theory. When I finally snapped out my head Elena looks scared as hell.

"That's not true. I told you that all your mother wanted was a new start." She said and I heard her heartbeat jump.

"I can hear your heartbeat. It jumps when you're being dishonest with me. You lied to me at the ball; you are lying to me now. Tell me the truth." He asked her again with his hands in his suit pocket.

"I never wanted this to happen." She admitted

"Let me guess,When she asked to see you, you thought that maybe she could help. That she would find a way to kill Klaus. But, It's not just Klaus that she wants to kill."  I step closer to her and stare her down. "She wants to kill them all, doesn't she?"

"She wants to undo the evil she created." Elijah added, he was pissed he just didn't show it, but trust me I knew.

"I'm so sorry, Elijah. I wish there was something I could do to help." She cried out.

"You know, one thing I've learned in my time on this Earth...be careful what you wish for." He breaks a hole into the ground, grabs Elena, and jumps down the hole with her.

"I'll leave you to it Elijah I have to go warn Nik." I start to walk about but Elena stops me.

"Don't leave me down here please, you're brothers will kill you if something happened to me." She cried out in Elijah arms struggling to get away.

I look back in the hole and smiled wickedly. "The truth is starting to come to the light Elena and right now I don't give a damn about how they feel about me." I smile at her and use my vamp speed to the Grill.

Kol points at me as I walk up. "You are literally the most sexist woman here." He said as he smirks.

"Say another word and I'll tear out your liver." Nik glares at his brother then smiles at me."Annabella, come to finally join us for a drink?"

"We need to talk right now!" I turn to leave but I notice he's still sitting. "NIKLAUS!" I glared and walked out the door.

"Isn't she stunning?" He smirks while watching me wait outside for him.

"She certainly looks good walking away from you." Kol smirks and sips his drink.

"Stop flirting with my girl." Klaus puts his drink on the counter and walks after me. He follows me across the street nearly getting hit by a car. "So what's going on,  love?"

"Sit with me." We both have a seat on a bench that was next to us and I hold his hand. "It's about what me and your mother talked about." I kiss him and let him in my head. I showed what happened in the bathroom, during dinner, and me and his mother whole conversation.

I pull away and scanned his eyes. "Who was she?" He asked shocked at what he just seen.

"I believe she is my mother, Klaus something bad is about to happe-" Before I could finish, Klaus clutches on to his heart and stands up. "What is it what's wrong?" I asked as I held on to him.

"Kol." He mumbled as he looked back towards the grill, he took my hand and we ran back inside but Kol was gone. "Let's try the back." We went back out the door and went to the back of the grill. Alaric was dragging Kol into an alleyway, and my brothers was waiting for him.

"Seriously!" I yelled and all their heads snap towards me. Klaus rushes over, undaggers Kol and knocks Alaric against the wall. Stefan tries to attack Klaus but Klaus knocks him out too.

"I should have killed you months ago." He went towards my brother but I quickly stepped in front of him.

"Do it. It's not going to stop Esther from killing you." He proudly stated out.

"What did you say about my mother?" Klaus asked.

"You didn't know I was friends with your mummy?Yeah, we have a lot in common. She hates you as much as I do." Klaus is about to attack Damon but I push him back then Elijah appears at the top of the stairs.

"Leave him! We still need them, Niklaus." He say from the top of the stairs.

"Is the plan in motion?" I asked walking over to Elijah.

"What did mother do? What did she do, Elijah? And what bloody plan?" He asked getting jealous that me and Elijah have been talking. Elijah walks down the stairs towards Damon, holding a phone. 

"Yes the plan is in motion, Now you tell me where the witches are or I'll have my sister kill Elena right now." Damon looks up at the clock tower and sees that it's 8:30.

"You told me we had until after nine." He complained.

"I'm sure Rebekah will be more than happy to start her work early." He says and Damon starts to sing like a canary. Once he told us Kol started to wake up and I explained everything to them, about my mom, and about Esther wanting them dead. Elijah knew all of this but I still wanted to inform the others.

After I told them everything, We all used our vamp speed to head over to old witch house where their mother was. Finn is standing in the center of the pentagram. With fire lit around it. "They're coming, Mother!" He yelled out.

"My sons, come forward. You as well Annabella." We walked closer to her.

My oh my, just vision the three Mikaelson's walking in slow motion. HOT AND SEXY I KNOW.

"Stay beside me, mother." Finn says as Esther walks onto the pentagram.

"It's okay. They can't enter." Kol approaches the pentagram and the torches around it flare up bright. He's driven back. I do the same but I just look around the pentagram.

"That's lovely. We're stuck out here, while the favorite son plays sacrificial lamb. How pathetic you are, Finn."  Kol said glaring at his oldest brother.

"Be quiet, Kol. Your brother knows virtue you cannot even imagine." She said as she watches me and not them.

"Whatever you think of us, killing your own children will be an atrocity." Elijah spoke up and noticed his mother staring at me. I was to busy walking around the pentagram to notice anything.

"My only regret is that I did not let you die a thousand years ago." She said and she looked at Finn and he nods his head.

"Enough. All this talk is boring me. End this now, Mother, or I'll send you back to Hell." Nik smirked.

"For a thousand years, I've been forced to watch you. Felt the pain of every victim, suffered while you shed blood. Even you, Elijah, with your claim to nobility, you're no better. All of you. You're a curse on this Earth. Stretched out over generations. If you've come to plead for your life, I'm sorry, you've wasted your time, Now Finn." Finn pulls me into the circle and stabs me in the stomach with a stake."

I fall to the ground and scream out in pain. "NIK!!" I tumble over and Esther bends down next to me.

"You should have opened the box. When you do, this will all make sense." She places her hands on my heart. "I will remove your vampire side and add the side you was born with." She close her eyes and mumble a spell. "Saplaey Aten Cravi Carmossi Estra Nozholi Gesena Zatavit"

I scream out in pain and I can feel my thirst for blood finally disappearing. "AHHHHH!" I screamed out. The guys try their best to get to me but they can't.

"LET HER GO!" Nik screamed out.

"Leave the girl out of this!!" Elijah said beating on the invisible Barrier. Kol rushes towards the barrier with his vamp speed but he's thrown back.

"It has to be down, I can't allow her to be all three." She grabs a moonstone and sticks it in the fire. "This will hurt extremely." She placed a clothed in my mouth and mumbled a spell as she placed the hot moonstone in my hand. "Aten Cravi Carmossi!!"

I screamed into the cloth as tears fell from my eyes. I felt weird something was happening to me and I couldn't describe the feeling.

She took the stone out my hand then placed it back in the fire. "It is almost done my child, run wild and free once I'm done." She grabbed the stone and placed it on my forehead. "Aten Cravi Carmossi!!"

I screamed and screamed. Everything was happening to fast. The boys trying to save me but failing. Their mother performing two spells on me at once, then outta no where Jana'a rushed in the circle.

"You messed with the wrong witch." She said angrily.

"You're to late the spell is complete." She stands up and smiles down at me. "You're free."

"STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER." A woman yelled as she flew down next to me . It was her, it was the woman I continued to see in the mirror. She had beautiful long red hair, her hands were glowing red like mines use to do. Her eyes glowed red just like mines would when I used my magic. It was my mom.

"Scarlet....How are you here?" The original momma asked kinda terrified.

"Thanks for the help Jana'a." She looks at her and smiles.

"Anytime, now let's kick this bïtches ass." She smirks.

Esther starts to feel something as the wind blows around us. "No! Sisters! Do not abandon me!" She yelled.

"Looks like my ancestors took my threat, well not a threat more like a promise, very well." Jana'a said as she smirks at the Witch.

"I asked you to do one thing, then you go and betray me." My mother said as her hands and eyes glow red. "Wrong move." She lifted Esther in the air and threw her into the building.

"Mother!" Finn yelled. The pentagram torches flare up. My mom and Jae starts to walk towards the witch, but before they could to anything Finn grabs Esther. Everyone cowers from the flames. After a moment the torches die out. Elijah, Klaus, and Kol stand around in shock. Finn and Esther are gone.

Klaus and everyone else runs over to me. He lifts me up in his arms. "I've got you love."

"My beautiful girl." My mother said and she takes me from Klaus and pulls me in for a hug. "I wish I could hold you forever."

"How are you here?" I asked weakly.

"There's so much you don't know Gabriella." She pulls away and looks me in the eyes. "You're whole life has been a lie, I've been trying to reach out to you for years."

"Wait a lie, what do yo-" before I could finish I screamed out in pain and my ankle breaks. "Mother!! what's happening to me!" I scream out more and more as bones starts to break in my body.

"What's happening to her?" Elijah asked worried for me.

"She's in transition, I wish I could stay and help but I can't." She looks over to Klaus. "I'm pissed that you forced my daughter into a vampire so soon, but I can see how she loves you deeply. Help her through this, be here every step of the way she needs you more now than ever."

I breathe heavily and look up at them, my eyes flashed yellow and I let out a low growl. My mom bends down in front of me and touches my face. "Your real name is Gabriella Marie Labonair/Maximoff."

"We have to go Ms. Maximoff." Jana'a said placing her hand on my mother's shoulder. "The spell is starting to break."

"I wish I could tell you more but I can't, go home and open the box Ella, I'm so proud of you." She kisses my forehead and stands up. "We will meet again, I promise you that."

"Wait p- please!!!" More bones break and I scream. "I n-need you!!"

"I have watched you for over 100 years you don't need me. I Love You Gabriella, now go and run freely." Her and Jana'a began to walk away then my mom turns and face me. "And I was listening, I'll always be your halo." She smiles at me and in a matter of seconds she was gone.

I finished my transition and ran freely in the woods just like my mom wanted. I'm a wolf I can't believe I went from being a witch, to being a vampire, and now I'm a werewolf. And what I really can't believe is that I'm not really a Salvatore. My mom was right, my whole life has been one big lie.

This is Annabella in her wolf form, Plot twist. 🙃🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 4.9K 68
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
1.8M 36.5K 57
[Editing] [Book 1] Lilly Marie Salvatore. The twin sister of Damon Salvatore. Older sister of Stefan Salvatore. The three Salvatore siblings have ne...
46.5K 1.4K 22
⋆。゚☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ Arkosios: Half Angel, half demon; hybrid Or A story about a set of twins that cause c...
54.3K 965 43
After catching Damon cheating on her with her best friend Bonnie, Elena gets kidnapped by the sociopath Kai. After a year she manages to escape and...