𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃...

By FUHHZZ

Bella Harrington, a innocent wealthy, and also one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet. Keith Taylor, m... More

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ⇦
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 10

4.2K 114 15
By FUHHZZ

"So you kissed Keith yesterday, and you're just now telling me. You could've told me over the phone the exact day it happened, I would've been screaming through the screen right now." Scarlett said making me laugh while she was at my locker.

"I know, then my mom walked in." I said making her smack her teeth.

"She was so weird about it. She said that she doesn't want me to be with someone like him, and that he looks like a delinquent." I sighed putting my stuff away.

"A delinquent? What else did she say?" She asked.

"That I shouldn't have boys in my room. But by 'boys' I think she meant boys like Keith. I don't know. The whole thing was weird, I could see anyone I want right? It is my life." I told her making her nod agreeing.

"She'll get over it, just hope that she doesn't tell your dad." She said making my eyes go wide.

"I forgot about that. I hope she doesn't."

"I'll pray for you."

"Thank you." I said jokingly making her laugh.

"Are you going to tell Piper?"

"I don't know, If I do she might just pick a fight again." I sighed.

"If we're being totally honest right now, she shouldn't be upset since Keith never liked her anyway. And she only wanted him because he's popular. She hooked up with Josh anyway so I'm sure she shouldn't be mind." She told me. She caught my attention at the last part.

"She hooked up with who," I trailed making Scarlett cover her mouth quickly. "Repeat what you said Scarlett."

"She hooked up with Josh...yesterday, and the day before." She said lowly.

"Josh, out of all people. She can have sex with anyone she wants, I just didn't think that it would be with Josh." I sighed.

"Even if she only did it to make you upset," She trailed.

"Why does everyone keep saying that?"

"Probably because it's obvious." She shrugged checking her phone. "I have to go call Elora before my class starts. I'll see you after school.

I laughed as she ran off down the hallway. I also saw Keith walking as well from the way that she ran. I saw his friend with him, but Keith was on the phone.

I felt shivers again, and set my books down onto the shelf to get my other ones. He got closer as nothing happened. He just walked past me, literally not even a look.

I took a peek from over my locker seeing that he didn't look back either. Okay then.

Did I do something?

-

"Bella." Lucas greeted as I sat next to him. He's my chemistry partner. He isn't a bad partner he's just a smart Alec. He tries to question, or correct me on every little thing like I'm stupid.

"Hi Lucas." I smiled nicely.

"Are you alright? You seem a little flustered." He told me.

"No, I'm alright. Just have a lot on my mind. How are you?" I asked.

"Good as always." He smiled fixing his tie. "Are you sure that everything's alright?"

"Yes I'm fine. We should get started on the chemicals. I promise not to blow up anything." I said making him laughing doing the little hiccup thing that he does with the laugh.

"You only blew it up the last time because you waited to long to put in green gas."

"I know." I sighed thinking about Keith again. I must've done something wrong for him to just ignore me like yesterday never even happened.

-

School was finally over as I had to go to Keith's to ask him if he was ready to finish the board. I really wanted to get this project over with, but I didn't want to stop hanging out with him.

Which was the confusing part.

I went by his locker seeing him close it, and about to leave until he saw me. "Shit, I was about to come find you. We gotta finish it tomorrow." He told me.

"Tomorrow? Why?" I asked.

"I got sum to do today. I don't want you to finish it yourself so don't. We can finish it tomorrow though." He assured making me nod trying to hide my pout.

"Okay." I said lowly. He nodded, and walked away quickly getting on his phone making me sigh mentally.

Now what am I going to do. I'll just go to Scarletts.

I walked out of school seeing Josh, and Piper in the parking lot. She was all over him once she saw me come out. She grabbed his shirt, and pulled him closer to her giving him a hard kiss onto the lips.

"She's going to suck his damn face off." I heard someone say behind me making me turn around. "Sorry, didn't meant to scare you."

"You didn't, it's fine." I assured. She had long jet black hair with a three piercings in her nose. She had amazing nose contour.

"That's your ex boyfriend or something?" She asked.

"No, they're both just my friends." I shrugged.

"Hm, I'm Eva." She introduced while holding out her hand.

"Bella." I smiled.

She bit her lip looking at me for a while, and looked away.  "I'll see you around Bella." She walked to her car getting in it. It was a black Range Rover.

"Jesus, the hell is going on here?" Scarlett asked coming out of the school.

"Just Piper sucking off Josh's face." I said making her laugh.

"Bye Piper!" She yelled making Piper pull away a little. She smirked, and waved back.

"Can I come over yours today?"I asked.

"Of course, I thought you were studying today though."

"I was, but Keith just said that he had something to do. Am I bad kisser or something? Did my breath smell bad? Am I unattractive? Like what is the problem?" I asked getting completely upset.

"Ditching you right after you two kissed? That's a dick move. I wouldn't know if you were a bad kisser, your breath never smells bad, and you're a total catch. He's probably just freaked out I don't know." She sighed.

"But what would he be freaked out about?"

"Nothing. That's probably not even the reason but it doesn't matter right now. Come on," She said grabbing my arm. "I'm taking you out for some ice cream to clear your head."

I nodded. "Thank you."

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 3K 34
Belle Swan is the older sister of Bella Swan. Bella Swan thinks she is the center of attention and thinks that she can have whoever she wants, what e...
385 22 30
" Even white roses have black shadows. " You have, hopefully, read Cameron's and Lennox's story. Now its Rose, Cameron JR, Love, Max's, and Theo's s...
1.8K 66 13
This is a teen hate love story. Asia wants to like Ja'Paris, but because she misses home. She decides to be a hard ass and hide those feelings for Ja...
1.7M 65.1K 36
Michael is looking for a new start and a way to manage his anger issues when he moves back to Sydney, leaving his mum behind, and moves in with his f...