𝑹𝑬𝑩𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑢𝑼𝑺 | NCTOT...

By just_nctot23

NCT, the most feared mafia all over the country. But one day, someone was trying to bring the mafia down. Wil... More

Casts 1-NCT 127
Casts 2-NCT DREAM
Casts 3-WayV
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6 II
Chapter 7
Haechan Day
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Story change
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Sequel
1k?!

Chapter 12

160 2 0
By just_nctot23

Author POV

"What are you doing here?"

"Taeyong hyung, what the hell is this all?!" Jaemin pondered.

"I don't understand" Taeyong said as he crossed his arms.

Jaemin scoffed. "Really? Why would you bring in these girls?"

"What? I found them so I brought them here" Taeyong acknowledge

"But they're literally minors hyung, they don't know anything about this" Jaemin pleaded for the both of those girls life.

"There's a lot of creepy guys and woman at the club. You don't know what could happen if these girls become their victim or they're toys"

Jaemin ventured. Taeyong scratch his eyebrows and said. "Look, this is the only thing I could do. I can't leave them at the road like that. Is dangerous. And it's more dangerous at night time out there"

Taeyong snapped and Jaemin sighed. "But this is a club, not any playground"

Jaemin trailed off. Taeyong just shrugged his shoulders. "Guards, bring these girls in" Taeyong commanded the bodyguards who were standing beside him.

"S-sir, h-help us" the girl begged Jaemin. He just look at them with a sympathetic face. "P-please, we b-beg you s-sir" both of them hide behind Jaemin's back.

The guards brought two of the girls back in as their screaming sound disappear down the hallway.

Jaemin just stand there as he watched both of the girls grapple while Taeyong walked down the hallway. He was really anxious and scared what was gonna happen to the girls next.

As he is gonna go in, he turned around and saw his friend, Haechan. He smirked and asked Jaemin.

"What you looking at?" Haechan teased. He then looked behind Jaemin down the hallways, seeing the girls walking with the guards. He then looked at Jaemin back.

Jaemin knew what Haechan's up to. "Haechan don't" Jaemin warned him.

"Or what?" Haechan mocked him. Jaemin was getting furious at this time,  but he calm himself down.

"Look, I don't wanna talk, okay? These girls are literally minors, Taeyong hyung brought this girls just for their safety. Please don't ruin their lifes" Jaemin pleaded.

"Well, I will let them go this time. But not next tho" Haechan said with a chuckle and went inside the club back.

Gosh this guys

Jaemin annoyingly said.

Training room

"See, you pull the trigger, aim and shoot it"

The training guard guide them. "Woah, that's so cool" Hendery said in amusement.

"Yes it is, but it's dangerous once you pull the trigger tho" the guard said.

"Well, that's all for tonight. You see guys tomorrow I guess" the guard said as he got his equipment and went out of the training room.

"Ugh I'm tired" Lucas groaned. They all gave a glance to him before going out of the room. "Hey, wait for me!" Lucas shouted and went out.

"Where are we going?" Lucas asked, panting heavily because he ran just now. "Back to our room. Be sure to wake up early tomorrow. We have to find Ten and just figure a way to get out" Kun said as he looked at everyone.

They all nodded their head and went to their own room.

Ten POV

I heard that all of my friends are here.  I was glad and relieved but at one spot, I felt this nervousness and uneasy feeling that has been gushing in me.

Knock knock

I came back to reality and quickly went to open the door, revealing Taeyong. "H-hi, w-what do y-you want?"

"Come with me" Taeyong commanded. I was confused but I just obey him. As we were walking, Taeyong stopped his steps and turn around me.

"Is there any problem?" I asked.

Taeyong shook his head. I was confused. "Then, why'd you stop?"

"I wanna ask you something, and make sure to answer the truth" Taeyong said sternly. I nodded my head. "What is it?"

"Is about you" he said. I frown. "Why, about me?"

"Nothing, just follow me" Taeyong sighed and started to walk. I then quickly followed behind him without getting left out.

He then stopped in front a room? "Go in" Taeyong showed me a assured face which made me kinda feel, something, untroubled feelings in me? I dunno tho.

He then opened the door for me, and it made my eyes lighten out of joy and happiness.

Author POV

"TEN!!" the wayv members came running to Ten and hugged him really tight. To give them more privacy, Taeyong just smiled and closed the door room.

"Oh my God, how did you guys find me?!" Ten asked them excitingly. They brought us here" Lucas said.

"We don't have any choice hyung, so that's why we did this" YangYang said. "Great, since Ten is here, we got to figure out a way to run away from here" Xiaojun said which lighten up everyone's mood, except Ten's.

"W-what?" Ten asked. They others are quite shocked with Ten's sudden behavior. "Ten, is everything okay?" Kun asked worriedly.

"I-I am s-sorry guys, i-its just, I-I want t-to be in this" Ten said nervously which made the others shocked.

"You want to what?!" Winwin pondered. Ten nodded. "So this is what we came for?! we came for 'rescuing' him, is it?!" Hendery yelled

"I'm sorry I-

Suddenly the door swung open revealing two bodyguards. They quickly grabbed Ten and escort him to his room. He was struggling to get out of their grips, but the bodyguards was too strong.

The members looked at him with fearful and worried eyes. They were then escorted one by one to their's, separating each other.

This whole time, Taeyong was listening to their conversations and their plans on escaping from this mansion.

"They sure are smart" Taeyong said with a smirk.

"Secure the whole mansion area, Yuta" Taeyong said to Yuta who is beside him. Yuta nodded and went out of the security room.

Now the whole mansion is locked, surrounding them.

Jeno POV

"Is it gonna hurt?" Jisung asked me. He said he want to get a dragon tattoo like I have one behind my back. But he said he wanted on his chest, so I just shrugged it off.

"Nah, but slightly" I said. The tattoo parlor then came in the room but this time, its a girl.

Oh no.

"Where do you want to get your tattoo?" the girl asked Jisung. I could see him getting nervous while taking of his shirt.

"U-uh on my c-chest?" Jisung said hesitantly. The girl nodded and picked up her tattoo pen.

The sudden move of her cause Jisung to get a heart attack. She proceeded to sit down on top of his lap and he immediately close his eyes.

I just chuckled and watch the girl's move. "D-do you really d-do t-this in this p-position?" Jisung asked.

"Yes, if they want me to" the girl said and got her pen. She then began to crave the dragon tattoo carefully on his chest.

Ugh if I was Jisung right now- shit a phone call.

I become annoyed as I saw the contact. It was Haechan.

Oh my God what this guy wants?

"Dude, what do you want?" I asked annoyingly.

"Where's Jisung?" he asked

"Getting his tattoo done. His so lucky dude"

"What why?"

"There's a girl sitting on his lap and drawing the tattoo"

"what the hell?! That's not fair" Haechan whined from the phone. I rolled my eyes and said,

"I got to go, I'll call you back"

"Ugh, whatever" I cut the line

Such a guy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 15.3K 165
A story of a girl knowing her brother is an idol and now she is living with her brother's members. What would happen to her life?
24.1K 773 23
This brotherhood is not the usual Mafia group you expected. "He asked for his death, obey."
2.7M 111K 62
➳ Mafia/Gang au ➳ "You're too innocent Areum, I'd ruin you."
76.8K 1.2K 30
You live a normal life but that all changes when you are kidnapped and meet the most powerful mafia in the world. Or is he?