You're the only one <3

By povarianaswife

First time going to a concert and it's Olivia rodrigos. What happens when she notices you!?? Y/n in this boo... More

Chapt-1
Chapt-2
Chapt- 3
Chapt-4
Chapt- 5
Chapt-6
Chapt- 7
Chapt-8
Chapt-9
Chapt-10
chapt- 11

Introduction

4.8K 81 2
By povarianaswife

Birth name jaylen, N/n jay. you're 19. Nationality: mom is Black, dad is Hispanic.
You're 6'1 in height. Pretty much it:)

That's you :)
—————————-
Mikalia is your cousin he's 20 that's
why you guys are super close. He's your cousin cause your mom and HIS dad are siblings.

                                    thats him :)
——————————-

Olivia Rodrigo as herself obviously. She's 5,5 in height. Singer/actor. 18ys.

Sabrina carpenter also as herself :)
5,2 in height. Singer. Olivias best friend.
19ys.
——————————

Um.. that's literally it for now.

More people in the book sooner or later introduced as themselves.
————————————————————————
Sorry terrible description lmfao is it useless info ?kinda but it's whatever. The real book is a little better then this description. Alrr enjoy ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478 24 40
I was falling, cascading into the dark chasm of sin and desire. I was unhinged, wild and free, giving in to everything I wanted. I would not hold bac...
23.2K 987 24
I guess I'm not as over you as I thought that I was. HSMTMTS Season Two / Original Character ©JJ Sept 2022 - May 2023 ...
141K 3.6K 167
Just like the title says (gxg) 😚 Requests are OPEN 💬 I (try to) update multiple times a day ✍️ Extra-long chapters 🤠 ⚠️Swearing⚠️ Correct me if I'...
1.4K 2 11
You and your friends go to the Weeknd's concert...What will happen when he pulls you up on stage... Will he discover his undying love for Y/N?