Pokemon: Kalos Academy

Bởi SQUISHYZ2

Ash is a loser in his school. He is bullied and never fights back or battles. But there is a reason as to why... Xem Thêm

IMPORTANT!!
CHARACTER BIOS
ASH'S POKEMON PICTURES
THE PREPARATIONS
THE CHALLENGER AND THE DEFENDER
THE BATTLE AND MISSION
RECOVERING
MOVING ON
THE REGION OF LOVE
POKEMON ACADEMY
THE FIRST DAY AT POKEMON ACADEMY
HEARTBREAK
CALEM'S MASTER PLAN
BUT WHY?
THE 'LOSER'S' POWER
THE RIFT AND A BATTLE
REIGNITED HOPE AND A FORIEGN BATTLE
A REASON TO FIGHT
BATTLING: A REVIVED PASSION
THE 'HERO' RETURNS
DO I KNOW THEM?
THE CHANGE
ON HOLD...AGAIN
AMOURSHIPPING AMVS
WHAT HAPPENED?
AN SAO CROSSOVER?
THE ATTACK
NEW ACCOUNT
NEWS

HACKED

4K 56 86
Bởi SQUISHYZ2

It was just another normal Saturday in Kalos, also known as the region of love. The morning sun was shining brightly over the beautiful city of Lumiose and the flying type pokemon were chirping away happily in the sky.

We get into a huge mansion on one end of the city, where we see a raven-haired boy just getting up from his deep slumber and stretching out, yawning. He got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do his daily routine.

This boy was none other than Ash Ketchum, a Pokémon Master and current World Champion. He got out wearing a white shirt and black pants, showing off his well built body. Just then the yellow, cute but extremely strong, rodent pokemon woke up on his bed.

Ash: "Good morning, Pikachu. Sleep well?" Ash asked his life long partner with a smile. 

Pikachu: "Pikaa! Pika pikachu!"  it chirped happily, climbing on it's trainer's shoulder and nuzzling it's cheek with him. Ash smiled, scratched it behind it's ears, and left the room, grabbing his hoodie on the way to the door.

It has been 6 months since Ash joined the academy, it was a bit rough at first but everything is fine now. Over the course of the past two months, Ash had gotten close to Serena, was stopped being bullied and became friends with Serena's group.

Calem even apologised to him and they were good friends now, at least that's what he thought. He still hadn't told them his secret though. He reached the academy and saw his group in their usual meeting spot, talking and laughing. He made his way over to them with a smile.

Ash: "Hey, guys!" he exclaimed, waving.

Everyone: "Hey, Ash!" they replied in sync. And they started chatting away again.

Calem: "Hey guys, did you hear that someone challenged the World league eight months ago?" he asked suddenly, gaining everyone's attention and making Ash nervous, although he didn't show it.

Trip: "No, I didn't. But I bet he lost pretty badly" he said nonchalantly.

Calem: "I thought so too at first, but then I got to know that he defeated Blue and became the World Champion". Everyone's eyes widened hearing this and Ash started sweating.

Serena: "Wow, there's a new World Champion. Do you know who it is Calem?" she said in amazement and turned to Calem with a curios look. Clemont took a quick glance at Ash and saw his nervousness.

Calem: "No, unfortunately I don't know who it is. But people say it's the former Champion of Alola." Ash sighed in relief, but Dawn caught him and questioned.

Dawn: "Hey Ash, Why are you sweating? The weather's pretty cool. Are you okay?" she asked him suspiciously.

Ash: "Oh it's nothing, don't worry about it" he said quickly. Calem and Serena also noticed his nervousness about the topic and were about to question him, but the bell rang saving him.

Ash: 'Phew. Saved by the bell. I thought my secret was going to be exposed today' he thought making his way to his first lesson with Serena, Clemont and Paul.

It was lunch time and Ash was walking to the cafeteria with Clemont talking about random things.

Clemont: "So Ash, when are you gonna tell her?" he asked out of the blue.

Ash: "Tell who what?" he replied with a question.

Clemont: "I mean, when are you gonna tell Serena about your feelings?"

Ash: "I'm gonna tell her tomorrow in the carnival Clemont" 

With that, they entered the cafeteria. But, they didn't notice someone hiding behind the corner, listening every word they said.

???: "I'm gonna have to put my plan into action soon" and the mysterious figure left.  

It was after school, when the gang met up at the school gates and started walking towards the forest near Ash's mansion because all of them except Ash lived in Vaniville Town.

Ash: "Guys, tomorrow is a carnival in Lumiose, are you all coming?" 

Serena: "I'll be coming" she said, excited to go in the carnival.

Dawn: "Me too, there will be so many rides to try!" 

Clemont, Trip, Brendon and Paul agreed, although reluctantly. Then everyone turned to Calem.

Ash: "What about you, Calem?"

Calem: "Sorry guys, but I can't come. I am going to Coumarine city with my parents to visit an old friend of my father" he said apologetically.

Ash: "No problem, Calem. It's okay." he said, smiling reassuringly.

 After that everyone went into the forest and Ash went to his house. He was really excited for tomorrow, not because of the carnival, but because he was gonna confess his love to Serena.

Ash: "Tomorrow is the day, buddy. I'm really excited!" he exclaimed happily.

Pikachu: "Pika Pikapi Pikachu!" the rodent pokemon chirped happily, mirroring it's trainer's mood.

They reached the place Ash calls home and went straight to the kitchen to eat something.

UNKNOWN LOCATION

We see the same mysterious figure from before making his way down a hallway in a secret base type of building. He reached his destination, which was a door with an orange 'F' in a stylish font on it, and turned the knob.

He entered the room and saw a man sitting on a big leather chair with a Pyroar resting by his side. The man turned his chair fully towards Calem and stood up, walking towards him. This man was Lysandre, leader of Team Flare.

Lysandre: "So have you brought what I asked you for?" 

Calem: "Yes, but what are you gonna do with it?" he asked taking out a package from his backpack and handing it to the tall man.

Lysandre: "That's none of your business, you did what you were asked for and we did what you wanted to do." he replied, turning around and walking to the table to put the package on it.

Calem: "You mean you have hacked that ketchup's account? And I can do whatever I want to do with it?" he asked with excitement, to which Lysandre just nodded without turning around and pressed a button on the table.

Soon after, a grunt arrived and saluted to Lysandre.

Lysandre: "Take Mr. Xavier to the computer used for the task I gave you" the grunt nodded and left with Calem following him to a room on the right a bit away from the boss's office.

Calem got to the computer and instantly opened PokeNet on the computer. When he checked the account, he grinned evilly. It was Ash's account. He quickly got to work, writing offensive and abusive messages to random users, celebrities and even Champions.

Then he got to the main page and started posting some images. After about an hour, he was done. 

Calem: "Now this should be enough for her to dump that loser" he said, rubbing his hands together and laughed evilly.

WHO IS THIS PERSON HE POSTED THE PICTURES OF. READ TO FIND OUT,

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES

(A/N: HEY EVERYBODY! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.  WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER, TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS AND THANK YOU ALL FOR 3K READS. I LOVE YOU ALL. HERE'S A NEW AMURSHIPPING AMV AS A THANK YOU)

(CREDITS TO PRB12 FOR THE SONG ABOVE)

KEEP SUPPORTING ASH AND SERENA EVERYONE!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

197K 3K 26
⚠️Rewritten⚠️ Search 'Resurgence| A Pokémon Fanfiction' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 'Never Give Up Until The End' Is what got him to where he is toda...
74.5K 1.7K 47
[Completed] Highest Rankings Amourshipping #1 , Amour #1 Broken #57 out of 57.4k stories AshxSerena #3 As Ash's heart shatters into pieces...
343K 5.8K 34
What would have happened to Serena and Ash if Serena hadn't watched the News on the day Ash saved Garchomp? After travelling though Kalos without enc...
492K 21.8K 100
After failing in the Unova League, Ash returns home to get advice before resuming his journey to become a Pokemon master. Now, what happens when some...