A Two Year Desire

By XXcailaXX

Two childhood best friends made a deal two years ago to have a steamy and secret relationship without any com... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty five

491 12 0
By XXcailaXX

"Lin" He says looking down at the floor not meeting my eyes like if he was afraid of letting me see him. He was wearing a black hoodie with matching black pants that were dirty.

He takes a step forward into the house instead of being outside in the dark I notice his hands in his pockets with his hood on facing the floor not even trying to look me in the eyes.

"Teo you're scaring me what's going on why can't you look me in the eyes" I ask but get nothing in return instead he moves past me still not one look and into the bathroom.

"Sure pass along" I scoff closing the door and taking a seat on the couch wrapping myself in a blanket. Once he comes out of the bathroom with his hood off I notice the black eye on his left eye causing me to gasp a little too loudly.

"Teo what happened and don't say you can't tell me because you came to my house at 3 something am so please explain it doesn't have to have details" I sigh once he takes a seat where my feet were at. I move them so he can sit but when he does take the seat he lunges my feet onto his lap.

"Lin can you wait a few minutes first please it's not that I don't want you to know Im waiting still" this time he sighs in frustration I think he's so tired with whatever happened today that he cuddles into my arms like a little boy. I take him because it would be rude of me to deny him plus I think he needs the company.

"I know this might feel weird for you right now but believe it or not you're my safe space so I need you right now" he yawned probably because whatever went down tonight was really big that got my boy tired ass hell.

About an hour gets by of us in each other's presence when Nico, Liam, and Dylan all walk in with different cuts or bruises on they're face that already look taken cared of thank god because I don't want to play nurse.

I've watched Grey's anatomy more than I can count and the only thing I know is pushing one of Epi. "What the fuck is going on all of you sit now" I order the three giants standing I front of me.

"Can you explain now I don't want poor Max or Grace coming in with a black eye or a cut on her lip" I emphasized but the guys just gave me weird looks and took the ice packs I handed them.

"Why do you all have blood shot eyes if it was just a fight with who knows who" I ask but all they can do is look at each other wiping any tear that drops.

"We didn't know you were gonna be awake which is why we came here" Nico starts. "So what? You were gonna act like nothing happened When it definitely did" I argue.

"Addi sit" Dylan croaked I looked around before sitting and they all had the look like they just saw a ghost.

"Did you guys get in a fight" I began to which they nod to.

"Did you win the fight?" I ask it was ment to come off as a joke to lighten the mood but it wasn't much of a joke when none of them laughed. "Yes and no" Liam says looking around to the guys.

"Yes and no?" I ask back

"We beat the guys up but" Teo trials off

"But what" nothing "but what?" I ask again.

"Alex was there" Mathias says softly like he was talking to someone with sensible ears that could nearly hear him even though he's next to me.

"Why was she there? Where is she now? What happened? Is she okay? She's my best friend you know? I might have not known her for too long but she was my bestfriend" I ramble on not believing they're words. They're is no reason for Alex to be there with the guys most specifically talking about how they got beat up to a pulp and if they look like this I can only imagine what happened to Alex.

"We were going to a small party in the south side of town and um-" Dylan clears his throat as he chokes back his tears from forming. The guys kept glancing at each other every second creating me to get more anxious by the second.

"We were invited by a friend of ours who's in the football team we don't know how they knew the people from the south side since we'll most are poor gosh was it a mistake" Dylan turns to Nico to finish the story because by the looks of it he can't go on.

"Cristian told us to just come for the girls the booze the "you're gonna get more pussy here" "the girls are easier" just bullshit and well we had nothing more to do so we agreed and once we're there the first person we see is Alex partying with this one guy who turned out to be her boyfriend at her old school" Nico stops talking to take a sip of his water. I was confused on the whole boyfriend thing she never mentioned having one from the 2 months of knowing her so far is she was dating someone like the guys say then she would have mentioned it if he's worth mentioning.

"She never said anything about a boyfriend though?" I tell the guys who nod they're heads in agreement to my statement. "Yeah we didn't know either but that's what Christian told us once we asked who she was with instead of going up and asking her personally like we should have in the first place but we wanted to go party already so we all just left it. Hours passed and while some were either making out with girls or drinking we were still all together just a little separated at the same time and once the girls leave and stop sucking face with us we all sit on the couch but before we can leave outside and smoke something these groups of guy come up to us they claim to be in the south side public school football team and what not" Nico scoffs that later follows by the rest of the guys.

"The guys were assholes and not even football material by the way they ran after the police came" Dylan mutters but I still hear it loud enough to hit him. "The police are involved with this?" I yell at them hitting each of them in the head.

"Woman please we're getting there chill" Dylan argues.

"We laughed in they're faces when they said we couldn't be there and that we should be in our mansions and shit if only the fucker knew my house was bigger than a mansion anyways they told shit and we said shit back and fourth until one guy assuming he was the captain led us all outside to "settle it" I didn't know at the time the "captain" was the guy Alex was sucking face with mostly because we couldn't see his face when they were big eventually after the fight an shit we went back inside to get Alex because she seemed very waisted but we were to late because when we asked we got told she left and got a ride that's when the police showed up to stop the party and everyone ran out which is why we all came at different times"

"Okay I get all that but why did you all come with tears what happened that doesn't sound as bad as you guys look right now" I scolded but I didn't mean for it to come as harshly as it did I just needed to know what happened actually for them to show up at my house at 3 something am crying and scared. My guys aren't the get scared kind they are the ones that do the scaring just by a look but now it's a whole different story.

"Guys please look at me I can handle whatever I promise" I reassure them but all they can do is look at each other it's like the beat up got them all mute.

"We called Alex's phone and even went to her house before we came here and nothing at all we asked the people at the party and no sign of her but one girl came up to us and told Nico that she saw her go up with a guy in the room but when we entered we saw a pool of blood we don't know if it's Alex's but" Mathias trails off he doesn't seem to want to finish his sentence so dylan speaks up.

"But we saw what she was wearing and her shoe was on the bed"

I stay silent but all I want to do is cry not just for her but for my brother and his friends I can't event imagine on how they're feeling but by the looks of it they look feel super guilty for leaving Alex alone instead of checking up on her but they had a good reason to leaving her alone "her boyfriend" it might be her actual boyfriend but it just became official? It doesn't make sense though none of this makes sense in the slightest just two week ago she was sucking face with Nico for a dare and if I'm correct she should've been talking or dating the guy non officially, right?

Just the way the guys came in with tears in they're eyes because they found the blood from our fiend makes me sick to my stomach, yes they might be assholes and have had they're shares between each other with girls and they might not be the nicest people in the planet to people at school or in general but that doesn't mean they deserve this in The slightest.

"Why don't you guys go to sleep choose any room you want upstairs we have class in 5 hours now that is 9 so you guys can get some sleep" I offer they all agree sending good nights around the room until it's only teo and I.

"Wanna sleep in my bed tonight?" I ask.

"You wouldn't mind? I can't deal sleeping alone after this shit" he said uncertain of what my answer might be I give him a nod extending my hand to reach his and he gracefully takes it.

"Isn't this weird for you?" he asks once we're laying in bed wrapped up in the sheets both facing each other. "Why would it be? "

"Because we used to hook up in this same bed" he says letting out a small laugh. It's good to see him laugh right now. "We'll yeah but right now I just want you and the guys to be okay it's not you're fault or anyone's for that matter by the way you though it was her boyfriend you don't know her that well to actually know" I reassure him and that thankfully works a bit because his worried facial expressions tone down a bit. I've known Mathias for quite some time to know all of his expressions each one is different like when he's lying his nose twitches a tiny bit, it's kind of cute to see or when he's embarrassed his cheeks and tip of his nose turn a slight color or pink.

"Yeah you're right but can we please not talk about this anymore I just want to sleep so come over here" he grumbles pulling me close by the waist.

"Goodnight Teo"

"Goodnight Lin" and we feel into a slumber of sleep in each others arm not knowing what waits for us tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 1K 24
I wish I had NEVER MET YOU Then there would be no need to impress you. No need to want you. No need for loving you. No need for crying...
135K 3.9K 74
Losing someone is never easy. Especially if it's your best friend. Being in love with that someone though, makes it even more complicated. * Harry an...
13.4K 1.4K 40
Have you ever encountered mad love? No, not the kind with butterflies in your belly and a sweet thrill, or even the relationship between two loving h...
249 51 23
"Some Secret Must Not Be Told." "One day, I will disappear." "What do you mean Idiot?.." "I don't want to disappear!" "Let's say it with a smile..sha...