OCs I Love, but will Never Wr...

By Cheshire_SK

So, I have WAY too many OCs and some of them are cool concepts, but I'll never get around to writing a story... More

Sarial
Amelia (Emma) Shanks
Nadia Turner
Claire/Ruby
Silja
Lindsey Cross
Via
Areatha Yur (Rogue)
Samantha (Sam) Wilcox/ Isabelle /Ravenna
Lana Wilson/ Blade/ Guardian
Bethany & Peter Black
Peggy
Nicole Lewis (Muse)
Aristolia (Aris) Pendragon
Eliana
Omaya
Fate (Fae)
Lania Wilson/Emily Mehrens
Rachel Porter/Mimic
Nitiri
Lya Odinsdottir
Rayna Haddock
Zena - The Last Erexian
Lilania Osiris/Lila Oris/Delta
Erika Rothchild/Maroni
Malina Ross
Lyra/Ella Daughter of Lord Alrik/The Enchantress/General Alara
Kara
Thea/Theodosia Bran
Kiah/Orphan
Madeline
Azarafindra/Aislinn
Myra Delaquor/Myron Vidarr
Lin Mitsori
Rover
Adrina of Felkierna
Niana
Dagger/Naomi Hayashi

Jennifer (Jennie) Louis/Garret

125 0 0
By Cheshire_SK

Fandom: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Marvel)

Jennifer, or Jennie, is one of the main team. She goes by her mother's last name because she kind of hates her dad - Agent Garrett - the main Hydra guy who recruited Ward.

When Hydra starts to take over, she plays along with her Dad before turning on him and helping the team escape and rebuild S.H.I.E.L.D.

The reason she hates her Dad so much is because he used her as a "lab rat." He tested Hydra's attempts to recreate the super soldier serum on her, which almost killed her on several occasions. The side effect is that she has greater physical strength/capability than the average person. Also, if she gets too worked up or exerts herself too much, her body starts to "overheat." (Kind of like the guys in Iron Man 3. My thought is Hydra's serum was based off extremis since it's the closest anyone has come to recreating the super soldier serum.)

In season 4, she works with Ghost Rider. She understands him a bit better than the others, having to deal with a power she didn't want or ask for and has sometimes seemed to cause more bad than good.

In The Framework, her reality is that the serum worked, but was too dangerous to give to anyone else. She's an enhanced agent of the underground S.H.I.E.L.D. and sacrifices herself so the others can escape.

A/N
I killed her off because, IMO, the next seasons get a little weird. Not to mention that the whole time travel thing in season 5 doesn't work with how Loki explains the timeline functioning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 949 22
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...
19K 353 10
Quinni Briggs has managed to almost go halfway of her Wetherfall Academy without having a Dominant. That is until Principle Wetherfall decides enoug...
400K 53.9K 140
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
19.2K 737 17
𝚂𝚘𝚏𝚝 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚝 ‡ ꜱʏʟᴜꜱ (ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ꜱᴘᴀᴄᴇ) ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ "Sylus, this is too much! We still need to buy lots of stuff when the baby's born!" an inc...