My Kitty |Dabi x neko Reader|

Af Pennywise_cutie

Y/n has always hated heros but she makes that very clear in front of everyone. She was a villain but never to... Mere

About y/n
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Author's note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Quick author's note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
πŸ‹chapter 12 πŸ‹
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
authors note
chapter 16
authors note

Author's note

1.7K 6 0
Af Pennywise_cutie

Hey I know it early  it I have such major writers block and I can't think of what to put. And before you get worried I won't put a lot of authors notes in this story. If it takes me a while to finish than blame my writers block. But other than that I'm trying to finish the next chapter. I'll try and get out as soon as I can so please don't be mad but other than that I'll continue the next chapter.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

87.1K 1.8K 22
Y/N has lived her whole live in Japan. Shes a regular girl who loves anime. Her favorite anime is called 'my hero academia'. She just thinks she has...
347K 19.8K 38
❝ 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 π™’π˜Όπ™Ž π™ˆπ™” π™ƒπ™€π™π™Š 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙄 π™‰π™€π™€π˜Ώπ™€π˜Ώ π™π™ƒπ™€π™ˆ?❞ 〓 she lost her heroes, because she was the villain. (δΌ€) 𝘒 𝘣𝘰𝘬𝘢 𝘯𝘰 𝘩𝘦...
1.5K 56 20
Yua Midoriya has always been the protector of the family. Ever since her dad left to work abroad, she took it upon herself to protect her mother and...
187K 8K 90
"It scares me", he whispered. "What does?", her eyes searched his face. "That you chose to love me out of everyone in this world", he breathed, his e...